Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2009 3:48 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my, Gil is popular with the ladies ♥
Ah the Ada abuse ;_; lol I wonder if she lost her first kiss to Lotti.
Jul 30, 2009 5:55 PM

Nov 2007
That face Oz made... lol.

Elliot vs. Oz!

Gil IS very handsome, so ladies like him!

And Alice is somehow in a club w. meats!
tsubasaloverJul 30, 2009 6:03 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 31, 2009 5:36 AM

Sep 2008
I can't believe someone pointed a gun at Lotti.
He can't be forgiven... but

Oh Lotti, such a lovely character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2009 9:33 AM

Dec 2008
I'd be one of Gil's screaming fangirls <3

About the whole Edgar thing...
at first when Oz was describing Edgar's character, I thought of Gil. His character (and being a servant) fits Edgar's entirely...so I thought maybe since Edgar's characted died, Gil would too?
Then later on Elliot says to Oz that HE'S like Edgar...and now maybe that's saying Oz is going to die? I have no clue...

Also; I'm up to date in the manga... and I have no clue how they're going to end this with only a limit of 25 episodes. Unless they do a second season?
you are my master.
Jul 31, 2009 10:14 AM

Mar 2008
HAHAHHA lol @ Gil's fangirls~ He's so hot no wonder he has so many fangirls...I'm one of them XDD
Ada and Oz were so adorable...Ada has such a brother complex XD
Oh and Oz & Elliot were hilarious in the library hahah
Jul 31, 2009 11:26 AM
Jan 2008
lol. Gil's fan girls, they finally appear. funny episode, but serious too. I want to be in the BBQ club and eat meat all the time. Eliot is an asshole, but a good guy when it comes down to it. I wonder how his relationship with Gil is? Leo's kind of cool too. You know Eliot was an Edgar fan until he died. And Eliot's the one that Oz's sister has a crush on, so easy to tell. Overall a great episode.
Jul 31, 2009 12:16 PM

Jul 2008
lolz YAY we get to see Lotti's appearance XD

hmm interesting how Ada was also dragged into the mess unlike the manga where she was knocked out from the beginning
Also lolz at Alice & and her meat
Jul 31, 2009 1:07 PM

Apr 2009
Yeah I can see that Eliot used to be an Edgar fan as well... how sad. :(
But a really nice episode. Yeah it does seem like Eliot's the one Ada likes..
At first I thought Eliot's servant was rather suspicious... but now I see he's just a very interesting character ^_^
Jul 31, 2009 4:45 PM

Aug 2008
omg, i really liked this episode! i likeee ELIOTTT! <3<3
oh, i liked Oz's "bakaaaaaaa~" too. it was too funny! :D

omg, can't wait for the next episode, it seem soo interesting! :P
Jul 31, 2009 6:23 PM

Jul 2008
apparently that this was not the first time oscar has broken into the school; alice found the perfect club for herself, what better then a bbq club?needless to say, gil is very popular; and i agree with leo, spoiling is one of the worst crimes one can commit! and turns out eliot is part of the nightray house, wonder if he looks up to gil too like echo?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 31, 2009 6:45 PM

Apr 2008
rawrs ... good episode .. Gil is so popular xD haha

Jul 31, 2009 7:34 PM

Aug 2007
Kind of a strange spot to end it, but nonetheless, a good episode! Elliot's voice is perfect for him. I was kinda surprised to find out that it's "Leo" and not "Reo". Anyway, loved the fanboyish fight between Elliot and Oz.

"For spoiling... that's one of the unpardonable sins, right?"
Truer words have never been spoken.
Jul 31, 2009 7:41 PM

May 2008
Gil rules , lol after watching so mch anime i cant tell hu is saying the right stuff anymore

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 31, 2009 9:42 PM

Jul 2008
ME to I was wondering about comparing Edger to Oz.

Aug 1, 2009 12:53 PM

Jun 2007
THEY KILLED LOTTI'S CHARATER!!!!
srsly, she's not happy! she's just "EVIL" .____.
and in the manga she's raping Oz , and Ada isn't there! since when she's lesbian? XDD

It was nice to see Eliot and Reo in this episode, and Gil's fangirls part was funny

but Lotti!!!!
Aug 1, 2009 1:23 PM

Apr 2009
I agree with Elliot :3
Good episode~
Aug 1, 2009 1:34 PM

Jul 2007
Didn't like this one. Eliot and Reo part was good but Lotti..
that's not her character at all.
Aug 1, 2009 2:42 PM

Jul 2008
kage-bunshin said:
apparently that this was not the first time oscar has broken into the school; alice found the perfect club for herself, what better then a bbq club?needless to say, gil is very popular; and i agree with leo, spoiling is one of the worst crimes one can commit!
You said everything I wanted to say. xD

BEGINNER
Aug 2, 2009 12:45 AM

Apr 2009
Wowww, i love Elliot! <3333
Gil is popular with the ladies. :D
Lotti is entertaining..

Oz vs. Elliot is amazing!!!
I loved this episode.
Aug 2, 2009 12:52 AM
Mar 2009
I really liked when Elliot yelled at Oz about being an Edgar clone. Mainly because I agree with what Elliot says about Oz.
Aug 2, 2009 3:20 AM

Mar 2009
I like the anime added scenes...they did a pretty good job with the story telling so far. I dislike Lotti no matter in the anime version or in the manga. Oz = Edgar. Glad Elliot work some sense into Oz...the way he's been avoiding mentioning his family especially his sister till now just prove exactly what Elliot says. Good episode. Can't wait to see the next episode...Glimpse of Glen had me excited.
Aug 2, 2009 6:20 AM

Apr 2009
The episode needs more Break. >:
if we die we'll meet again in valhalla...
Aug 2, 2009 12:46 PM

Apr 2009
Really Liked the mesage Elliot gives to Oz at the end of the episode. Loved the fan girls of Gils! And Alice finding a BBQ club lol.
Aug 2, 2009 3:00 PM
Jul 2008
Great episode, with a funny "meat"-moment.

Lack of Jack.
Aug 2, 2009 4:20 PM
Mar 2008
Finally one of the better episodes again.
Aug 2, 2009 9:31 PM

Apr 2009
Another awesome episode. Absolutely hilarious, loved Gil's fangirls and Oz's arguments with Elliot. Alice calling Ada "dimwitted-girl" getting distracted by the barbecue club was brilliant. I really enjoyed the new characters introduced in this episode, it's very rare that I don't at least hate someone in a show's cast. Elliot and Leo were funny in the sillier scenes, and well, just bad ass when they took on the Baskervilles. And Lotti was a fun, creepy sadistic psycho similar to Zwei.

Odd place to end the episode though, and they cruelly avoided offering any explanation for the pocket watch melody. It was nice to see another example of what his ten year absence has meant for him, but getting distracted from asking about the piano version of the melody by a novel series seems hard to believe.

Can't wait for the next episode. The Baskervilles have no problem confessing they slaughtered the people in Sabrie but didn't mention sending it to Abyss. I wonder if Jack had a hand in that or was indirectly responsible for things. Probably not going to get a satisfying answer by the end of the series.
Aug 3, 2009 12:18 AM

May 2008
Clarsiso said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh my, Gil is popular with the ladies ♥
Ah the Ada abuse ;_; lol I wonder if she lost her first kiss to Lotti.

i think she did xD

im kinda annoyed at eliot, thinking hes tough etc. its none of his business,
but then again, he did help oz, oz as well is annoying. =/
Aug 3, 2009 1:29 AM

Apr 2009
ELLIOT and his crazy hair. <3 Lovely voice, gotta say.

XD I had to do this, sorry.

Lol, Alice blushed when Gil was touching her XD I'm telling you, they should end up together. Seaweed head and stupid rabbit, perfect combo! I can't believe she actually joined the barbecue club (nice addition btw, I don't remember seeing it in the manga xP).
Gil has fangirls! This wasn't in the manga either, was it? Totally understandable though, I'd join them any time. His 'konnichiwa' with that face was hilarious.
Oz is a dork! And so is Leo. Though I agree, spoiling IS an unforgivable sin D: Oz's faces when Elliot was trashing Edgar were priceless.
There's CHEMISTRY between Elliot and Oz xD
And the poison scene? Haha, niiice, the 'older younger sister' won't give her first kiss to Elliot.
As much as I hate Lotti, I have to say the dancing was done perfectly, so smooth and elegant...
The mocking was so cute xD 'Chibi!' 'Baaaka!'
Gotta say, Oz IS a suicidal freak xD
No Vincent or Break and that's never good D: Gil's fangirls make up for it though.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 3, 2009 5:24 AM

Jul 2008
Ohh, Elliot is a really good character. I think I can identify with him the most out of all of them. But I still love each and everyone of them.
Every single scene in this is fun, there is not a single moment where I'm bored. This anime is just amazing.
Aug 3, 2009 6:03 AM
Feb 2008
ruusakraj said:
I really liked when Elliot yelled at Oz about being an Edgar clone. Mainly because I agree with what Elliot says about Oz.

Second that , Oz is a little to in a hurry to die I hope he'll just weak up already ,no one wants him to die (at least yet).

oh and Gil's fangirls were epic xD
Aug 3, 2009 8:50 AM

Nov 2008
lianayuki said:
ruusakraj said:

oh and Gil's fangirls were epic xD
lol

Hahaa lol, the episode was great ^^ specially when elliot was saying those things to OZ ... Can't wait to see the next episode ..
Aug 3, 2009 9:03 AM

Oct 2008
Evilyn said:

Totally agreed! D<

Poor Oz was spoiled over his favorite book..xD I hate when that happens!
If I hear Ada say 'oni-chan' one more time --'' I understand that he's been missing for ten years, but...>.>; Eh, maybe it's just me.
Gil's fangirls were interesting..xDD
Still could have used some more Break. >.>;
Aug 3, 2009 3:48 PM

Apr 2009
YoruichiS2 said:
If I hear Ada say 'oni-chan' one more time --'' I understand that he's been missing for ten years, but...>.>; Eh, maybe it's just me.

I assure you, it's not just you >.> I feel the pain.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 3, 2009 5:01 PM
Feb 2009
leo is a boy?... @.@ ...

i agree with cenedess that the dance of lotti is very good, apart of that, the action scene (fight between eliot and Baskervilles) is just so so...
cbkh915 said:
And Eliot's the one that Oz's sister has a crush on, so easy to tell.
i really hope the person that ada has crush on is one of eliot or gil... but somehow i fear that things is not going to be smooth as we hoped...
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 4, 2009 4:08 AM

Jun 2008
eliot sounds like a fun character and leo (giggles), they way he contradicts his master! lol!

gil, a ladies man!
Aug 4, 2009 6:14 AM

Jan 2009
OMG great episode, Elliot has a great view of reality, liked a lot of character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2009 2:51 PM
Nov 2008
It just occurred to me, there's only 7 episodes left. I think the show has some great pacing with the main storyline, but the current arc doesn't seem like it's moving towards an overall conclusion. I just hope there's enough time to properly finish this arc and a conclusion arc before it ends...or there's a second season! :D

Great episode. Piano melody, do want!
Aug 4, 2009 11:45 PM

Apr 2009
thalandor46 said:
It just occurred to me, there's only 7 episodes left. I think the show has some great pacing with the main storyline, but the current arc doesn't seem like it's moving towards an overall conclusion. I just hope there's enough time to properly finish this arc and a conclusion arc before it ends...or there's a second season! :D

Second season, for sure. I mean, the manga is still ongoing o.o

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 5, 2009 1:45 AM

Jan 2009
gil deserves to have fangirls i see :|
great thing lotti voice fit into the character <3

Evilyn said:

true D:
Aug 6, 2009 7:36 AM

Feb 2009
This episode <3 XD

OMG, I'm straight but I find Alice in twin tails and Ada hot XD But Gil's even better :P 5/5
Aug 7, 2009 5:36 AM

May 2008
Elliot you SPOILERMAN! xD

Strange thing about Ada being dragged into Baskerville mess, but not as bad as I thought at first.

Gil's awesomeness finally have been saw! <3 Yes, I'm that one who asked about his birthday xD

NOs: Still Leo/Reo voice. Lottie - all that contains her character. She has no evil sexiness, no sarcastic voice and to me she is just nothing but another evil char.

Aug 7, 2009 7:53 AM
Feb 2009
Oz was spoiled about his fave book. Though it was funny that Gil has some fangirls. And the Alice and Gil spat between them ♥

Evilyn said:

This.
Aug 7, 2009 10:46 AM
Nov 2008
It's about time that they show Gil's fangirls!! lol. XD
Oz vs Eliot was super funny.

Glen was mentioned a lot by Lotti, he was such an evil guy. >:-[
lol.

Can't wait for episode 19! :)
Aug 8, 2009 5:11 PM

May 2009
This episode was great.
It was very funny at first - lol at the spoilers!, then the second half was a lot more serious. Very balanced.
Aug 8, 2009 8:04 PM

Nov 2008
Moar Alice please T_T
Aug 9, 2009 9:10 AM

Jan 2009
Good ep >.<
Eloit is a sexy character :3 And he has a good personality.
One of the best eps.
Lolli is better in the mangá.
Aug 9, 2009 6:09 PM

Jan 2008
Elliot, I love you >~< Oz and Elliot sure get along well XD
The fangirls and barbecue club scenes are nice additions to the anime~

flame_tiong said:
cbkh915 said:
And Eliot's the one that Oz's sister has a crush on, so easy to tell.
i really hope the person that ada has crush on is one of eliot or gil... but somehow i fear that things is not going to be smooth as we hoped...

Aug 10, 2009 3:55 AM

Feb 2009
Haha, spoiler jokes. Leo is a funny new character too, when he was stting there reading a book he kind of reminded me of L from Death Note with glasses. Also, is it me or did Ada's chest get bigger? Oo
Aug 10, 2009 8:30 PM

Apr 2008
lol Oz fangirling over that book was the funniest.
Aug 11, 2009 1:35 PM
Aug 2009
does anyone else like the pair elliot x lotti?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.