Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Jan 2021
Ending was actually fine, now bro can comeback to Kuroneko
May 1, 2:50 PM

Oct 2012
Reply to Cammell
Ending was actually fine, now bro can comeback to Kuroneko
@Cammell

That would actually make it worse imo. Getting dumped because your boyfriend has the hots for his sister, then comes grovelling back to you after that doesn´t work out and then wants to get back with you? You would have to have a serious lack of self-respect to accept that proposition, Kuroneko deserves better than this.
May 2, 9:03 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to NekoMikoBismarck
@Cammell

That would actually make it worse imo. Getting dumped because your boyfriend has the hots for his sister, then comes grovelling back to you after that doesn´t work out and then wants to get back with you? You would have to have a serious lack of self-respect to accept that proposition, Kuroneko deserves better than this.
@NekoMikoBismarck you self insert into anime way too much

especially this anime is not something to be taken seriously
May 3, 6:42 PM

Oct 2012
Reply to Cammell
@NekoMikoBismarck you self insert into anime way too much

especially this anime is not something to be taken seriously
@Cammell

I mean, if we are being that reductive, why give a fuck about mc and Kuroneko getting back together anyways? I haven´t seen it ever since it ended, but I am pretty sure even from the point of view of the silly anime, them getting back together would work even less after mc burning every bridge behind him. I don´t think self-insertion is the problem here.

Though if your initial post was just a little quip, then I may indeed have taken it a bit too seriously. It all just came back to me again going through this thread. I wasn´t that big of a fan of the series in the first place, but it was fine. I was ready for any ending. Just not this content apocalypse.
May 4, 7:44 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to NekoMikoBismarck
@Cammell

I mean, if we are being that reductive, why give a fuck about mc and Kuroneko getting back together anyways? I haven´t seen it ever since it ended, but I am pretty sure even from the point of view of the silly anime, them getting back together would work even less after mc burning every bridge behind him. I don´t think self-insertion is the problem here.

Though if your initial post was just a little quip, then I may indeed have taken it a bit too seriously. It all just came back to me again going through this thread. I wasn´t that big of a fan of the series in the first place, but it was fine. I was ready for any ending. Just not this content apocalypse.
@NekoMikoBismarck ngl the series is pure shit but it was fun to watch for a little while
May 4, 7:38 PM

Oct 2012
Reply to Cammell
@NekoMikoBismarck ngl the series is pure shit but it was fun to watch for a little while
@Cammell

Honestly, after having watched so much power-fantasy and isekai slop, my brain is completely fried. Compared to all that, this doesn´t seem too bad in retrospect. Though I am in no hurry to find out if that estimation actually holds up.
May 6, 7:16 AM

Jan 2008
Yeesh more ratings hated it.
This is my favourite anime ending ever. I would've loved it more if they stayed together but given the circumstances I tottaly get why they couldn't. I'm gonna miss rewatching this show, :') gotta start watching it yearly like I do with Haruhi and Lucky Star
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion...
May 6, 7:17 AM

Jan 2008
Seeing manami get beat up was sooooooo satisfying, tottally deserved
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion...
Pages (18) « First ... « 16 17 [18]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.