Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 21, 2017 7:18 AM

Dec 2015
Okay... Something's fishy about that ending. Not too disappointed in lelouch actually losing, it'll only sweeten their revenge.
~
Jan 10, 2018 5:11 AM

Dec 2014
It sometimes baffles me how lelounch is still at the academy
Jan 22, 2019 1:00 PM
Apr 2018
Lelouch in the academy??? It can't be him, it has to be someone else...

Karen NOOOOO! Lelouch needs you.
Mar 11, 2019 9:18 PM
Apr 2016
Kallen and Xing went at it, Kallen was captured... Interesting development. Good episode.
Mar 13, 2019 2:16 PM

Mar 2018
As awesome as the fight scenes were in this episode as well as the back and forth between Lelouch and Xing-ke of them trying to outsmart each other, I was really frustrated throughout the whole thing. Lelouch was a real idiot for turning on Xing-ke. It just doesn't make sense. If Lulu's intention was to kill the empress, I'd understand why he'd betray Xing-ke. However, he just stupidly turned against his only true ally in China for no acceptable reason whatsoever. He should have taken Xing-ke along with the empress with him, and he would have easily won. I feel like this was a very weak plot device to make the events more dramatic and to find a reason to show the audience Lulu and the black nights vs Xing-ke. Nevertheless, instead of making me more interested and drawn to the events, I was very frustrated and mad over the stupidity of the whole thing. Moreover, if the high eunuchs were going to ask for the Britannians' help anyway, why would they risk everything by giving Xing-ke such a powerful Nightmare? They have three knights of the round to help them! Did they really need to give an enemy a monstrous Nightmare then stupidly turn against him while he was still inside it? Come on! I have loved this season so far, but I just feel what happened in this episode was pretty dumb.
Jun 21, 2019 8:52 PM

Sep 2017
I'm half expecting Schneizel to pull out a KnightMare at this point. Hell, he's probably a Geass user too. Todo's new KnightMare is pretty badass. They really are taking something that worked (that weird radiation attack) and running with it, huh? I seriously feel like this Tian Zi loli is too young to be talking about fiancés, Kaguya. You are too. Xingke helping the Chinese isn't the best idea. It was pretty obvious they were going to betray him. Puppetmasters don't like being revolted against, so they will just use you as long as you are useful then throw you away. This show has a weird power-scaling problem. KnightMares were a cool concept, but I feel like they should take a back burner. They aren't very interesting mostly because there doesn't seem to be much that can be done with them. Most KnightMare fights become just constant one-ups as more and more powerful KnightMares appear. Kallen getting abducted is certainly no bueno. It isn't much of an understatement that she is one of the Order's most valuable soldiers. It would be akin to Levi from SnK getting abducted. Despite that, I agree with Diethard on this one. Taking over the Chinese Federation is more significant than winning back one soldier. It was cool having Xingke beat Lelouch's ass. He's finally meeting worthy opponents. Still wanna find out what happened to Cornelia, though. This situation is pretty hopeless, huh? Curious how Lelouch will get out of this one. Who was that in the council chamber? Last time I checked Lelouch can't be in two places at once. It can't be Geass either, because Lelouch has already used Geass on Shirley.
Jun 26, 2020 5:37 AM

Feb 2020
OMG anya had a picture of cc on her device and nobody realised?? just because she had a bag on her face?? her hair was totally visible, how did suzaku think that was shirley! everyone in this show is Stupid AF, no wonder nunnally doesn't realise lelouch is zero, i've been too harsh on her when everyone else is an idiot

how did lelouch manage to get back to school??????? is this some more geass magic?
Aug 18, 2020 9:09 PM

May 2015
Great episode. Lelouch has met a foe equal in strength and intellect but who seems to be deathly ill. Since they're turning on him, maybe he'll team up next episode?

I'm also wondering what Lelouch is doing back at the school. Is he doing the recorder trick again? Maybe he has a cellphone with a very loudspeaker? Maybe he just found an ancient teleporter off-screen. I'm not sure how he's doing it, but it's very interesting.
Oct 12, 2020 5:45 AM
Jul 2020
Wait.. How is Lelouch at the academy....?
Dec 11, 2020 10:06 PM

Jan 2016
Lelouch seems to have a knack for being in two places at once, so I didn't think much of it when he showed up at the academy. Maybe something fishy is going on though
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Jun 27, 2021 3:21 PM

Apr 2018
Welp how is he going to survive this.. Action packed episode. Next episode the Brittian people will join the battle.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 15, 2021 5:07 AM

Feb 2018
Kallen vs Xingke was cool. Also Lelouch was like ''I'll teach Xingke about the difference between strategy and tactics!'' he managed at the end lol
Sep 22, 2021 5:05 AM

Aug 2018
I wonder how Lelouch escaped....

Nov 1, 2021 10:37 AM

Sep 2016
How is Lelouch being able to come and go out of the school to be Zero without blowing his cover of "haven't regained his memories"? Wasn't he being monitored? They completely threw that out of the window, it seems.

Also, the chinese voices are extremely annoying and make me want to cut my ears off.
Nov 1, 2021 10:41 AM

Sep 2016
maiawatchesanime said:
OMG anya had a picture of cc on her device and nobody realised?? just because she had a bag on her face?? her hair was totally visible, how did suzaku think that was shirley! everyone in this show is Stupid AF, no wonder nunnally doesn't realise lelouch is zero, i've been too harsh on her when everyone else is an idiot

I honestly don't know how people haven't figured out Lelouch is Zero, since, you know, it's the same voice? He doesn't even bother to change it, much, apart from tone. At least Light used a voice modifier when being Kira.
Dec 3, 2021 5:45 AM

Aug 2017
Dumbass Suzaku. He should know Lelouch recovered his memories now after seeing C.C but for some reason this is ignored. Looks like Anya is hiding something.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 10, 2021 11:36 AM

Mar 2021
The eunuchs voices are annoying. Chinese Gandalf kicked Kallens ass shame she wasn’t charged. Lulu defeated in a tactical battle that was refreshing look forward to seeing how they bounce back from this.
Apr 22, 2022 1:00 AM

Jul 2017
boring episode i think this whole kidnapping of a Chinese loli bride arc is so boring
Nov 5, 2022 5:04 PM
Jul 2022
A defeat! And... wa... I... there's... two of them..?
Jan 16, 2023 10:18 AM
Dec 2020
Xingke defeated Lelouch like a child's play
Thought he'd be Lelouch's playboy but ig he'll die pretty soon
Feb 20, 2023 6:48 AM
Feb 2023
Upon rewatching Code Geass 3 times including the recap movies, all the plot holes, dumb writing, plot conveniences & contrivances became more apparent.

The Highly praised ending Zero Requiem also makes no sense and feels contrived and forced to gain sympathy for Lelouch

10mins of pathos sequence and the grandiose opera soundtrack sadly can't fix all the plot holes, dumb writing and contrivances.
He could've kept the throne and made change happen differently. Even the upcoming sequels can't fix any of these.
These are irrefutable facts and the people who watched the show for the first time are blinded by the ending.
Jun 6, 2023 10:11 PM
May 2017
I wonder how it all end up like this.
Sep 24, 2023 10:10 PM
Jul 2020
Tremendo episodio lleno de acción y estrategia, creo que es primera vez que Lelouch queda totalmente derrotado por otro estratega. Pudimos ver mucha acción de los nuevos Knightmare(?) Lo cual fue bueno he interesante, me pregunto quien era el lulu que aparece al final. Será un nuevo usuario del Gueass?
Oct 19, 2023 8:08 AM
Sep 2023
Excellent and very good
Nov 19, 2023 8:03 AM
Oct 2023
nooo not kallen :(
Nov 25, 2023 1:43 PM

Mar 2021
Kallen is the best girl.
Nov 25, 2023 1:43 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to Nurguburu
Dumbass Suzaku. He should know Lelouch recovered his memories now after seeing C.C but for some reason this is ignored. Looks like Anya is hiding something.
@Nurguburu
He didn't see her.
Nov 25, 2023 1:44 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to GoyaNoMachiawase
The eunuchs voices are annoying. Chinese Gandalf kicked Kallens ass shame she wasn’t charged. Lulu defeated in a tactical battle that was refreshing look forward to seeing how they bounce back from this.
@GoyaNoMachiawase
They sound ok in the dub.
Jan 25, 10:00 PM

Sep 2017
xingke to defeat lelouch in better way.

tamaki is still hypocritical, changing sides every now and then, not liking him.

kallen is taken hostage sadly.

how will they get out?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 15, 7:52 AM

May 2020
Another big clash again, this is really great. How come in that crucial moment and Lelouch already at school, another mystery again.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.