Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 16, 2019 5:46 PM
Mar 2012
Why is Rolo getting sympathy (compared to Lelouch)? He’s kind of an indiscriminate murderous psycho.
Mar 15, 2020 12:28 PM
Dec 2017
I'm enjoying this series so far. But I'm actually rooting against lelouch. I just don't like him. I hope he fails. Lelouch is such a pretentious arrogant jerk. Using people as pawns, and many people has he killed so far?
May 7, 2020 12:03 AM

Dec 2014
Nice, Rolo is turned. Good job Lelouch. You magnificent bastard.
Jun 22, 2020 9:45 PM

Feb 2020
i'm warming to this show a lot! seeing lelouch think so quickly, plan things out so far in advance and then come out on top every time is very satisfying to me
Aug 18, 2020 4:15 PM

May 2015
Shield sledding for the win it seems! You think they'd learn by now that Zero has control over the cities structures, with all the bombings and shiftings and what not.

Also for an assassin who has nothing, it seems all it took was the power of friendship to win him over.

Now Lelouch has another geass user on his side. Good news for him.

Loved the episode.
Oct 4, 2020 11:19 AM
Jul 2020
Lol.. I saw that one coming miles away. Smart anime characters tend to be the deceptive ones.
Jun 27, 2021 11:22 AM

Apr 2018
Lelouch came to save his comrades and succeeded. He even got Rollo on his team. Two Geass users in one team will be overpowered af. Things are going in the good direction for now.
Suzaku in the end AGAIN

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 16, 2021 8:17 AM

Jun 2021
He is going to use his fake brother as a sacrificial brother.manipulating his mind making his puppet.wow!It's good ..
Aug 15, 2021 5:04 AM

Feb 2018
Ogi and the rest of the gang are now back! As for Lelouch.. his plan was solid, can't wait to see how it will end for Rolo
Sep 21, 2021 7:39 PM

Aug 2018
Lelouch was hella badass this episode! Really intense and enjoyable episode!

Oct 30, 2021 6:24 PM

Sep 2016
I laughed so hard when Lelouch used the riot shield as a skate lol it was so ridiculous hah

Rolo may be a little psycho killer, but I'm feeling kind of bad for him. He's being promised something he'll never have... I get it's hard to see him as anyone other than "the one who tried to take your sister's place", but damn... That's kinda cold Lelouch.

This second season is already being more interesting than the first in just these few early chapters. I hope it manages to stay that way until the end.
Oct 30, 2021 6:32 PM

Sep 2016
superseiyan said:
Why is Rolo getting sympathy (compared to Lelouch)? He’s kind of an indiscriminate murderous psycho.

From what was shown to us, he was taught to follow orders and kill from an early age, so I wouldn't really blame him for being so indifferent with murder. Now, promising a future different form anything he ever had, and that being a lie... That's psychological damage and it doesn't go away.

I'm not excusing murder, mind you, I'm just trying to say he isn't a complete monster who shouldn't get any sympathy. And that, if anything, Lelouch is the bigger monster of the two, since while one quickly murders in the blink of an eye, the other toys with their mind for however long necessary.
Nov 30, 2021 9:19 AM

Aug 2017
Fucking Lelouch, he's such a creepy siscon now. Villetta really has feelings for Ohgi now despite she shot him in the last season?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 9, 2021 10:59 AM

Mar 2021
Lulu is a savage using Rolo like that he doesn’t even know he’s a murdering psycho. At least we have context as far as lulu is concerned he’s a kid that has geass assigned to be his brother.
Apr 20, 2022 9:14 PM

Jul 2017
Damn Lelouch is so smart he literally thinks of every possibility, and Rollo is so cute lmao
Feb 11, 2023 10:16 PM
Dec 2021
things finally turned around a bit for Lelouch it seems. I hope the next episodes continue in this way. The fight scene was awesome. Hopefully that fake brother won't start acting as an enemy again because he didn't really seem convinced in what he's doing.
Feb 20, 2023 6:45 AM
Feb 2023
Upon rewatching Code Geass 3 times including the recap movies, all the plot holes, dumb writing, plot conveniences & contrivances became more apparent.

The Highly praised ending Zero Requiem also makes no sense and feels contrived and forced to gain sympathy for Lelouch

10mins of pathos sequence and the grandiose opera soundtrack sadly can't fix all the plot holes, dumb writing and contrivances.
He could've kept the throne and made change happen differently. Even the upcoming sequels can't fix any of these.
These are irrefutable facts and the people who watched the show for the first time are blinded by the ending.
Apr 23, 2023 4:04 PM
Feb 2021
WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW
Jun 5, 2023 9:21 AM
May 2017
I think Lelouch will grow close to Rolo by the end. And I really like how they used the platforms.
Sep 11, 2023 11:47 AM
Jul 2020
Capitulazoo, y pobre Rolo creo que no se merece ser usado por Lelouch:(
Oct 19, 2023 8:03 AM
Sep 2023
Interesting.very good
Nov 18, 2023 1:31 PM
Oct 2023
so Lelouch created a perfect plan. to make Rollo lis pawn.Lelouch is again showing only he can defeat Britannia. he rescued everyone and the black knights look ready to fight as ever.Suzaku showing at the academy?I wonder what is his intention
Jan 24, 12:23 PM

Sep 2017
Damn this was epic episode. Great miracle

he delivers on the deal. The question of what is there for future is good question that backs rolo into a corner.

lelouch was able to talk himself out of getting shot into manipulating rolo to be his ally.

crazy rolo was able to adapt his voice

and rolo backstory where he says killing is like brushing teeth, talk about cold

mega loser guilford. MEanwhile zero skateboards, like he says "yeah i cheated but i am gonna look so cool doing it nobody would care"

Kallen shows her killer arms again. It was terrifyingly nice.

cold but damn. That is revenge level manipulation.

Suzakus back to school!!!

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 24, 12:27 PM

Sep 2017
evil paradox from lelouch was dope af. and yeah what he says makes more sense than guilford and his fanboy craze for genocidal cornelia

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 15, 4:59 AM

May 2020
Don't know who are hero and the devil, Lelouch seems a brilliant actor and mastermind on everything. This time he plan to do Black Rebellion 2.0. For real really good one i love that.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.