Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 10, 5:43 AM

Jan 2009
how many binding vows can sukuna use to make him do a lot of asspulls? lol this is getting ridiculous

why gojo did not use any binding vow like sacrificing one of his special eye to even evade the world slash of sukuna?
May 10, 5:47 AM

Jan 2009
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE gege is being funny to me damn
May 10, 5:55 AM
Apr 2021
Lowkey ngl imma agree with you bc once Sukuna looks like he’s about to lose he initiates a bs ass plot armour binding vow😭🙏🏽 + were binding vows even explained throughly? I feel like it’s a plot device at this point
May 10, 5:59 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Treyv0n
Lowkey ngl imma agree with you bc once Sukuna looks like he’s about to lose he initiates a bs ass plot armour binding vow😭🙏🏽 + were binding vows even explained throughly? I feel like it’s a plot device at this point
@Treyv0n sukuna cannot use his cursed technique right now? watch him make another binding vow like sacrificing one of his hands to use his cursed techniques again lol
May 10, 6:12 AM

Jan 2009
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE lol i just saw this on reddit right now https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsufolk/comments/1co6qh1/binding_vow_merchant/
May 10, 6:39 AM
Apr 2021
PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE said:
Treyv0n said:
Sukuna looks like he’s about to lose he initiates a bs ass plot armour binding vow

Sukuna - Strongest Sorcerer in History The binding vow merchant

Haha dkm that dude is Gege’s Plot Armour Merchant🤣
May 10, 6:44 AM
Feb 2023
Ong. Watch him pull another binding vow out of his ass to use his technique instantly after the DE in exchange for lower CE reserves.
May 10, 7:49 AM
Jul 2021
King of fucking asspulls cause holyyy shit this mf is supposed to be on the verge of death but even in this last panel he has a cocky ass smile like he’s bouta do smth else I cant bro😭

May 10, 7:51 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to KatoJoro
King of fucking asspulls cause holyyy shit this mf is supposed to be on the verge of death but even in this last panel he has a cocky ass smile like he’s bouta do smth else I cant bro😭
@Sakeem watch him do more binding vows lol
May 10, 8:25 AM

Aug 2018
His innate technique is infinite asspulls.
May 10, 8:47 AM
Jun 2023
Gojo use a binding vow to evade an attack he never saw coming? Even if he did see it coming he had no reason to believe it would hit him
May 10, 8:49 AM
Jun 2023
deg said:
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE lol i just saw this on reddit right now https://www.reddit.com/r/Jujutsufolk/comments/1co6qh1/binding_vow_merchant/

This actually has a good chance of being right, Sukuna will shave off too much to try and win and put himself in a corner
May 10, 9:51 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Ricdumb
deg said:

This actually has a good chance of being right, Sukuna will shave off too much to try and win and put himself in a corner
@Ricdumb ye and i hope it happens like the defeat of sukuna is his own doing
May 10, 10:08 AM

Jun 2008
Sukuna the King of Curses? more like the King of asspulls.

This is ridiculous.
May 10, 1:24 PM
Apr 2021
It starts to actually seem like it lmao, Sukuna has literally entered like 20 binding vows during the past 3 chapters. Imagine he DOES win, his techniques will be so much harder/more difficult to use or smth
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
May 10, 4:17 PM
Mar 2017
u realize if gojo wouldve sacrificed a special eye that would mark limitless as null? limitless is ineffective without SE lol some of u readers crack me up.

its debatable ig, a BV has trade offs but that doesnt mean its fair or equal to the sacrifice. this makes for an unbalanced system that appears confusing due to readers making it more complex then it should be. take for instance laws, some bend and cleverly manipulate them if theyre knowledgeable enough to know how but others fold at task.

BVs do not have to use a groundbreaking sacrifice to be valid its just a simple exchange.
the vow mentioned in 259 can only be used after cleave & dismantle have ideally done its part and are complete (a chief will chop up his ingredients before cooking them, this is just a recurring theme that gege has introduced us to, the last step being consumption which we already have confirmation by him that it will happen).
what we do know is that fire arrow is slow ass fuck and has a small aoe that’s when the BV comes in play that he can only target 1 individual except during a DE making it more deadly, fast, having a wider effect/chain reaction which is what we saw just now.
but in retrospect yes he is just an ass pull machine but also no BVs aren’t ass pulls they just need rather explanations.
grimMay 10, 10:54 PM
May 10, 7:02 PM

Aug 2018
He loses an inch of his penis for every binding vow
May 10, 11:18 PM
Aug 2021
My theory is that he’s going understand “supernova” works but it’s gonna be fire and blood manipulation?
May 10, 11:21 PM

Jun 2020
It is definitely asspulls but at the same time I am kind of interested because Ive always wondered why no other sorcerer has spammed binding vows to this degree in the series before, at the same time I understand why its so frustrating.

May 10, 11:24 PM

Apr 2024
Reply to RastaSamurai
My theory is that he’s going understand “supernova” works but it’s gonna be fire and blood manipulation?
@RastaSamurai Sukuna gets supernova?
May 11, 12:41 AM
Oct 2023
Gojo didn't do anything because he got caught off guard. He was sure that he already won and it's over.
May 11, 6:34 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
sorta inclined to agree XD

people can do anything in jjk sometimes
May 11, 8:30 PM

Mar 2018
Reply to Sekuray
Gojo didn't do anything because he got caught off guard. He was sure that he already won and it's over.
@Sekuray

#Gojo should have won

this is the 2020s version of cell regenerating from being blasted by goku even tho goku blasted his head where his regeneration core is
May 12, 2:12 PM
Feb 2021
For sukuna absolutely yes
May 13, 6:42 AM

Oct 2015
Reply to deg
@Mei-o_Scarlett lol too real gege is not just a super fan but a lover of sukuna
@deg
dude came out and said hes a turbo gilgamesh fan
surprising ABSOLUTELY no one so
🤣
off brand gilgamesh
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
May 13, 7:16 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Mei-o_Scarlett
@deg
dude came out and said hes a turbo gilgamesh fan
surprising ABSOLUTELY no one so
🤣
off brand gilgamesh
@Mei-o_Scarlett yep when he said he is a big fan of gilgamesh everybody got reminded about sukuna fast
May 15, 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to grim
u realize if gojo wouldve sacrificed a special eye that would mark limitless as null? limitless is ineffective without SE lol some of u readers crack me up.

its debatable ig, a BV has trade offs but that doesnt mean its fair or equal to the sacrifice. this makes for an unbalanced system that appears confusing due to readers making it more complex then it should be. take for instance laws, some bend and cleverly manipulate them if theyre knowledgeable enough to know how but others fold at task.

BVs do not have to use a groundbreaking sacrifice to be valid its just a simple exchange.
the vow mentioned in 259 can only be used after cleave & dismantle have ideally done its part and are complete (a chief will chop up his ingredients before cooking them, this is just a recurring theme that gege has introduced us to, the last step being consumption which we already have confirmation by him that it will happen).
what we do know is that fire arrow is slow ass fuck and has a small aoe that’s when the BV comes in play that he can only target 1 individual except during a DE making it more deadly, fast, having a wider effect/chain reaction which is what we saw just now.
but in retrospect yes he is just an ass pull machine but also no BVs aren’t ass pulls they just need rather explanations.
grim said:
lol this post might age like rotten milk in the next chapters after 260 remember i said sacrifice one of his special eyes not all of his eyes
May 15, 10:50 PM

Apr 2024
Good to see the good guys also started to use binding vows.
May 15, 10:51 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to JoySeeker
Good to see the good guys also started to use binding vows.
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE yep looks like it i really hope a binding vow is what saved gojo

todo is the best though for using binding vow too
May 20, 3:24 PM

Oct 2009
All of the binding vows that have been explained make sense. Sukuna is an extremely powerful Jujutsu sorcerer so it also makes sense he can create binding vows quicker than any other character. The dude can literally change what part of his brain he uses for domain expansion. That's some next level shit. Of course he can also create binding vows on the fly; he has perfect control over cursed energy.

May 23, 7:22 AM
Feb 2023
Tbh it’s why the series dropped in quality hard, the binding vows was like big something like hxh big but it’s just a joke at this point lol
May 23, 11:10 AM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

» Do people really hate ch 261?

Khushal_v - May 23

34 by SSSTenshi »»
3 hours ago

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

41 by troilus_05s »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

125 by Urmomsomghah69_ »»
Yesterday, 2:57 PM

» “Jujutsu Kaisen ‘Shinjuku Showdown’ arc is at its CLIMAX

deg - May 30

15 by ryzxgum »»
Jun 2, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 202 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 27, 2022

39 by tcandy19 »»
Jun 1, 1:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.