Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 5:58 PM

Dec 2021
Zoro doing his usual badass thing.

Kaku's attempt to demolish the Thousand Sunny is thwarted by Zoro, preserving the ship's defenses intact. Meanwhile, Bonney confronts Vegapunk, insisting on the restoration of her father, Kuma, to his original state. In a tense moment, Vegapunk reveals a long-held promise to Kuma, vowing never to disclose the truth to Bonney. As Kuma ascends the Red Line, the Kid Pirates reach their destination, unveiling Elbaf. Concurrently, Garp arrives at G-14, spearheading the mission to rescue Koby.

Zoro's move to block Kaku's attack was already incredibly cool in the manga, but the anime took it to a whole new level... for no apparent reason, and it's awesome. Anyway, almost half the episode is basically Bonney being a pain in the neck... seriously, she needs to chill out. But hey, Toei managed to make it somewhat entertaining with all the fanservice and whatnot ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) Anyway, Kid has found Elbaf. What a moment. We've been waiting over 20 years to see this island. Saul is definitely the man marked by fire now. Also, I'm getting some serious death flags for Garp since I doubt even he could beat Blackbeard now, which would only make Luffy hate Blackbeard even more.

Finally, some Garp action, it seems. It's hard to predict how Kuzan would react if he had to face his old idol, probably a good one, tho.

May 4, 5:59 PM

Sep 2015
A Zoro vs Usopp (Kaku)

Damn, Bonney is trying to hurt an old man.
Most of this episode has been Bonney chasing after Vegapunk

And damn.. just what did Bonney get into after opening that door?

Woah Kid and others are at Elbaf?

New ost too for Garps moment.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 4, 6:01 PM

Nov 2016
Kid at Elbaf, Garp pulling up at Hachinosu, it's about to go down crazy. Place your bets.

It's funny that whenever Kaku approaches the ship of the Strawhats he encounters a sleeping Zoro. Back then he came to check the ships condition, now he came to destroy it.

Even if there's not much progress as usual, the flow isn't that bad. Toei is also nailing the emotional Bonney bits among other things this arc. Sadly, they can't fix her going after Vegapunk. She's acting like a 12 year old...

Happy birthday, Luffy. Bonney brought the cake.
FMmatronMay 5, 5:15 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 4, 7:18 PM

Apr 2022
nahh kaku tryna mess with the demon, toei didn't need to go hard with his kick like that. bonney on thee chase with vegapunk but damn she's cheeky, using her abilities to her advantage like that lol. she's creeping up om some memories, bout to get hit with some revelations.
luffy reuniting with the rest of the gang is nice. the kidd pirates are in sight of elbaf which we've been wanting to see for so long,
the marines heard of koby's situation, now let garp cook! good to see doll as well.
kaku waking the wrong man up;
May 4, 7:28 PM

Nov 2012
I'm really happy that we're getting more of the story than what was on the page. Love seeing Garp before he got to Pirate Island. Equally as happy to see Kid arriving on Elbaph. I can't wait for their turn the tides fights.

Another reason why I'm happy for the extras is that it thins out the Bonnie heavy chapters. Love Kuma not so much his daughter.
May 4, 7:32 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to FMmatron
Kid at Elbaf, Garp pulling up at Hachinosu, it's about to go down crazy. Place your bets.

It's funny that whenever Kaku approaches the ship of the Strawhats he encounters a sleeping Zoro. Back then he came to check the ships condition, now he came to destroy it.

Even if there's not much progress as usual, the flow isn't that bad. Toei is also nailing the emotional Bonney bits among other things this arc. Sadly, they can't fix her going after Vegapunk. She's acting like a 12 year old...

Happy birthday, Luffy. Bonney brought the cake.
@FMmatron
Ha! I see what you did there. Funny. I agree. She is acting like a 12 year old. Tantrums and everything.
May 4, 7:43 PM

Apr 2016
I loved Bonney using her Distorted Future ability and when she turns Vegapunk into a kid lol
Time to learn about Kuma's past at last!?
Garp going in to rescue Koby is awesome as well
May 4, 8:19 PM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
PEAK EP 100%

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!
𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚. - 𝙕𝙖𝙘𝙝
May 4, 8:59 PM

Feb 2020
NO BONNEY DO NOT ENTER THIS ROOM ✋✋✋

JIKAI:
May 4, 10:01 PM
Jan 2021
Kaku tries to attack the Sunny, but Zoro wakes up and counters his Tempest Kick! Sky Slicer! Kaku, you’re about to get chopped up like last time. You should have listened to Zoro’s suggestion of becoming a zoo animal because that’s where you belong.

Lilith insists on attacking CP-0, which isn’t necessarily a bad idea given that they are trying to escape via the Thousand Sunny, so it’s in their best interest to make sure it’s safe.

Luffy, Jimbei, and Chopper meet up with the rest of the crew and they briefly catch up.

Bonney is busy chasing Vegapunk since her intention is to kill him. We see a glimpse into his past where he talks about a woman who is indeed human, but we don’t know the details of this event. Bonney transforms into a kid and claims that she’s hurt, but I was able to tell that she was faking. She took advantage of the opportunity and tried to strike him down, but to no avail. However, she hit him with Age Skewer and made him a baby, therefore he’s now easy to kill. However, Bonney decides to try to get answers out of Vegapunk. She wants to know why he turned her father into a cyborg, but he refuses to give the reason mainly because he promised Kuma that he wouldn’t do so. Kuma is climbing the Red Line, but he’s getting shot down by the Navy. Bonney sees a room, and Vegapunk urges her not to go. It has a paw symbol on it, so it obviously has to do with Kuma in some way. She uses Oiled Shock to rust the lock and go into the room. There’s a big orange glowing paw.

We cut to Kid’s crew as they are approaching an island. According to Killer, it’s the island of giants, Elbaph.

Garp shows up to pick up Helmeppo so that they can go to the Pirate Island of Beehive to rescue Koby.

In the ending segment, we learn that Kid was born January 10th. His favorite food is cabbage rolls and his least favorite is curry udon. Also he and Killer are childhood friends. Kid’s fruit is called the Magnet-Magnet Fruit and his bounty is the same as Luffy and Law’s, 3 billion berries. That’s interesting!

I’M HYPED!
May 4, 10:15 PM
May 2022
Captain Mid is here lol
May 4, 10:18 PM

Jul 2013
There are a few rules in the anime world that should be followed under all circumstances and one of them is definitely not waking Zoro from his nap lol. The animation for Kaku's Tempest Kick looked great and the way Zoro waking up was portrayed really made me laugh.

As positive as it may be that the Frontier Dome's defenses have been restored, the question remains as to who was responsible for the disabling in the first place.
At least Luffy, Jimbei and Chopper were finally able to get together again with Nami, Robin, Usopp, Sanji and Franky to discuss the current situation. One thing is certain, with CP-0's presence and Kizaru's near arrival, not only will escape be much more difficult, but a fight will also be almost impossible to avoid.

I can completely understand Bonney's current emotional state, but unfortunately she is so driven by blind hatred towards Vegapunk that she lacks an objective view on the important things. She looks at this purely from her perspective, without considering that Vegapunk also had a very difficult time following Kuma's wish. At the latest after Vegapunk mentioned to her that he saw Kuma as a friend, her opinion should have changed, but unfortunately she is too stubborn.
The room that she has now entered will probably receive very painful answers. Personally, I can't make sense of this paw-looking container and what might be in it. Maybe Kuma's humanity? But I'm probably thinking way too crazy right now. There was also the scene with a younger Vegapunk, Nonetheless, I'm curious to hear what it actually is.

Btw, what is the significance of the scene with the younger Vegapunk talking about how "it might not accept her," that "she is undeniably human," and "that this would be a great first step toward peace for the world?"

Holy shit. Kid really reached Elbaf? I don't even know where I can place this or what Kid is planning to do there.

For me, the final section with Garp was the absolute highlight of this episode. I can't even imagine how crazy things get when he attacks Hachinosu to free Koby. While we've already gotten some insight into his past fights, there's still a certain amount of mystery surrounding Garp when it comes to his strength.

I got incredibly hyped by his speech and the OST playing in the background was the icing on the cake. Can't wait to see what happens from here.

Natsu88May 4, 10:28 PM

May 4, 10:38 PM

Dec 2013
I'm sure Vegapunk does have a good reason for what happened to Kuma but I don't blame Bonney for still being angry.

Some interesting set up towards the end with Kidd and Garp.
May 4, 11:22 PM
Mar 2023
6 minutes of Bonney screaming vs 1 minute of zoro screen time
May 4, 11:47 PM

Aug 2019
Vegapunk should've been able to stop Bonney easily with the boots she was wearing. They showed before that the boots can be controlled in the lab

May 5, 12:15 AM
Dec 2022
ITS THE KAKU SCENE lmfaoo

Bonney going crazy at Vegapunk oh god Metal pipe noise Bonney does a little tomfoolery and Vegapunk turns into a little fella

Kuma stuff soon MANNNNNN BONNNEYYYY WHY DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO VEGAPUNK

KID RAAAAA ELBAFFFF LETS GOOOOOOOOO

GARP GARP GARP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA My beloved g-14 crew LETS GO SAVE THE GOAT

May 5, 12:15 AM

Feb 2021
Garp is coming back!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 5, 12:25 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Eldencheese
6 minutes of Bonney screaming vs 1 minute of zoro screen time
@Eldencheese

priorities all out of whack.
May 5, 1:12 AM

Jan 2021
Garp a one man army HAHAHAHAHA a bit salty that Kid is about to go to Elbaph before Usopp and the crew……
May 5, 1:30 AM
Mar 2021
begining of 3 different stories in 1 ep lol
May 5, 1:56 AM

Jan 2016
nah, you can't end with 4 cliffhangers... Are you kidding me
Finally my boy Zoro is back, I hope the animation goes hard for his part
May 5, 2:36 AM
May 2021
That Zoro panel was hard still cant liee
May 5, 2:38 AM
Feb 2024
e12dwqsf2
hhhgfds
One Piece
May 5, 4:06 AM
Aug 2020
a good episode

things will soon get wild...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 5, 8:08 AM

Nov 2016
Reply to Nerdason
NO BONNEY DO NOT ENTER THIS ROOM ✋✋✋

JIKAI:
@Nerdason

Anyway, gotta respect Oda and Toei for finally drawing some half decent curves after all these years. They saw the light

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 5, 8:29 AM
Jan 2020
Seeing Bonney and Kuma like this made me tear up, there is a reason why Vegapunk refuses to say the reason and it is heartbreaking. Garp is recruiting Hibari and Helmeppo to save Koby from Blackbeard. This is gonna be epic to watch in the future. Kid pirates have finally made their landfall on Elbaph I can't wait for Kid to continue his rampage. Zoro vs Kaku rematch, he just handled Kaku's strongest tempest kick like it was nothing.
May 5, 9:16 AM
Jun 2023
Oh boy Bonney aint ready for the truth
May 5, 10:51 AM
Jul 2013
The mystery of Vagapunk and Booney grows.

Just as the chaos that will be in Egghead is growing.

But to make matters worse, Garp going to Blackbeard's Island to rescue Koby is another level.

Special mention to the fact that Kid arrived at Elbaf, a legendary island in this story, so that it continues to be noted that we are in the final saga.
May 5, 10:59 AM

Aug 2021
bonney about to touch kuma's memories, garp going to face the blackbeard pirates and kidd about to encounter shanks. anime only's have no idea how crazy it's about to get
May 5, 1:40 PM
Oct 2021
This episode is just a peak
May 5, 5:01 PM
Sep 2019
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
May 5, 9:32 PM
Sep 2021
the art is shit but the other aspects are average as always
May 6, 12:00 AM
Mar 2024
Kuma's backstory will break hearts
May 6, 1:15 AM

Aug 2019
If you don't want to die waking up Zoro is not a wise idea lol

It's always good to see animated Garp!

I need the next episode immediately.
May 6, 1:55 AM

Nov 2023
Episode 1103 is done.

Zoro did his usual things. That's great.

Bonney is going to know kuma's past.

Well, Garp is energetic as usual.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 6, 3:46 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The Kaku sauce lmao.
May 7, 3:27 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Garp smile was amazing and full of happines!!!
kekeke
May 7, 7:17 AM
Jan 2023
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
A Zoro vs Usopp (Kaku)

Damn, Bonney is trying to hurt an old man.
Most of this episode has been Bonney chasing after Vegapunk

And damn.. just what did Bonney get into after opening that door?

Woah Kid and others are at Elbaf?

New ost too for Garps moment.

according to leaks in November elbaf is going to start but I thinking about egghead arc . egghead is not going to finish in this this year . I think it will take 2-3 or 3-4 years to complete. but according to anime leaks there are saying that in November elbaf arc is going to start .
May 7, 1:58 PM
Mar 2023
Garp not caring about Yonkos is wonderfull!
May 7, 11:16 PM
Dec 2021
In Episode 1103 of Egghead Island Arc, the narrative takes a nostalgic turn, reminiscent of the sprawling Wano arc. As Luffy, Jimbei, and Chopper reunite with the Straw Hat crew, excitement builds for what's to come. Meanwhile, Bonney's quest for revenge and knowledge leads her to Dr. Vegapunk, uncovering insights into the creation of pacifistas. The highlight? Bonney's ability to de-age Vegapunk in a single strike, showcasing the series' trademark blend of absurdity and wonder. As the story widens its net, check-ins with Eustass, Garp, and Doll hint at looming events in Elbaf and Koby's future.

May 8, 10:42 PM
Dec 2023
Garp is actually so cool!!!!!!!!!!!
May 9, 1:32 PM
Mar 2024
I am Finally Caught up with one piece, cant wait to see where this goes
May 11, 1:07 AM
Jan 2023
Watched this peak episode w/ my friend in his lab 😊
May 12, 1:00 AM

Jul 2008
Zoro please put this giraffe back in the zoo, he broke out like a naughty boy.
May 13, 9:11 AM
Jan 2024
it was as good as ever
May 18, 5:19 PM
Apr 2024
10/10 i love luffy with all my heart and cock but toei can you please stop putting these gyatt camera shots in egghead arc bc im tryna wipe my tears off my face not cum off my trousers :(
May 19, 2:41 AM

Apr 2015
It was really great to see Garp after so long!
May 25, 3:17 PM

Oct 2017
Zoro finally awoke from his sleep. Kick ass guy. Also it's time for Bonney, Kuma backstory but before that Garp is back.

More topics from this board

» Why Sanji's humor is good for One Piece

GoatPieceLuffy - 11 hours ago

8 by Shinpei106 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1100 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

177 by BLACKLUFFY321 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 33 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 4:52 PM

» One Piece Egghead feel likes Oda was inspired by JoJo!

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

19 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
Yesterday, 4:20 PM

» Why the pacing of the One Piece anime is actually good.

GoatPieceLuffy - May 27

37 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
Yesterday, 4:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.