Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 4, 6:36 PM

Apr 2018
compelling episode overall!
May 5, 3:39 AM

May 2015
There's no one to overtake the over. All desperate cases.
May 5, 4:32 PM
Sep 2010
have they slowed the pacing down? can they finish volume 6 in 2 more episodes? is Volume 7 shorter and not needing 5 episodes to be adapted?
May 5, 7:23 PM

Nov 2023
Very funny and hilarious episode again.

That little mess was perfect chaos.

Kazuma squad is insanely cool.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 5, 7:46 PM

Jan 2011
gotta say, this episode wasnt that funny, i hope the next one will be better
May 5, 8:55 PM

Apr 2018
Kazuma groping eris lol
May 6, 2:11 PM

Jun 2019
Absolutely fucking hilarious. Can't get enough of my four idiots. Peak fiction. Peak Comedy. Everything is so peak. The only sad thing is that it is going to be only 11 episodes long and then a long break.
May 6, 10:25 PM

Oct 2013
Quite alright of an episode
"We brawlers are sustained by willpower! Even when mocked as reckless and crazy!"
May 7, 3:40 PM

Nov 2009
I want that magic mirror room too.... hehehe [*gets punched*]

Also... did Kazuma "feel up and groped" poor Chris? LOL...

Chris: "I can't get married anymore" T_T

It's actually genius, pretend to not know the girl and attack her while yelling intruder, so you have a reason to start feeling her up and you won't get into trouble cause you were "defending" from "intruder".

LOL @ Aqua and group confessing while Kazuma is tied up, dude's even being food tortured... well... some are technically his own fault, LOL

Tho I want Darkness to sit on me and feed me food...

This Mitsurugi guy... LOL, he actually gave Aqua a ring...

Also, bet Kazuma didn't forget his name, he was just acting, since we already saw previously that Kazuma pretended to be Mitsurugi by using his name.

LOL 2 Kazuma and Aqua being seeds of the same pod. Both just wants to sleep and ignore the Demon Army.

Poor Darkness, the only one that wants to go help without ulterior motives, LOL.

BTW, I seem to have realized something...

With how much "explosion" is being done to the environments around towns/ cities... since season 1... they still haven't actually been punished yet huh...

I guess this world has no law about people firing off deadly magic randomly everywhere... (especially when there's no report of invasion, etc etc)

Imagine if you were a resident of this world while traveling around and someone randomly fired a giant explosion and either kills, injuries you or destroys your items/ buildings/ animals... and you can't do shit cause there's no law, LOL

So yea... this world isn't "wonderful" unless you're not a peon and have advantages to not get punished.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 7, 5:39 PM
Oct 2023
this episode was something else.I really wonder who wants the weapons though and what kind of twisted personality will he have .
May 8, 12:31 AM

Apr 2015
Reply to curvedtree
Didn't Chris steal Kazuma's mallet that spawns gold coins? Why would he forget about that and even consider helping her?
@curvedtree He realized that soon after she mentioned a divine treasure that gives wealth. Good stuff.
May 9, 7:33 PM
Nov 2020
Awful, after S10 they changed the animation and literally ruined it. Only an idiot can enjoy the swap of animation between seasons. Fu konosubo
May 11, 3:55 AM
Jul 2019
Worst season.

4 episodes in. Haven't laughed once.
May 11, 3:58 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to gmfddatsh
@Isekai-Enjoyer

yep im disappointed with this season earlier episodes i preferred how the LN handled things (e.g., tranquility girl, princess meeting felt off, etc) but they were still OK/understandable but the chris scenes were incredibly bad and feel as though it'll affect the impact of future jokes :/ it's not something that should've been censored at all when it's part of the plot
@gmfddatsh

The whole season is just so boring.

Konosuba has been one of my Top 3 anime since the first season came out. Watched everything 4 times through.

But this one just drags and drags, Unfunny dialogue, annoying situations, and the characters usually quirky but hilarious personalities, now over the top and stupid.

Will watch it through to the end, but even on 2x speed, it's not saving this.

And yep on the censorship. Annoying.
May 13, 9:37 PM

Jul 2020
how is this getting high ratings, it's so much worse than the previous seasons, like it's an entirely different show. and not a good one too
May 14, 1:46 AM
Jul 2016
Its funny as always
May 15, 5:19 AM
Sep 2021
absolutely hilarious
May 15, 10:53 AM
Oct 2015
10/10 god tier episode
May 15, 3:20 PM

May 2015
Kazuma avoided that interaction with Chris like an MMO player who doesn't want to start any new questlines!
May 15, 7:08 PM

Dec 2022
Aqua is just like me, reckless alcoholism
May 16, 8:20 PM
Jan 2021
Man my boy Kazuma can never catch a break.

He just wants to live a peaceful life, but people keep on bothering him. Darkness won’t shut the fuck up and Aqua is, well being Aqua. Megumin is still obsessed with explosions and there’s the Devil’s Army business (which is kinda the reason he and Aqua came to this world in the first place).

That magic mirror though was a good find. Maybe Kazuma can learn to make one himself for… research purposes. I’m sure that Jiraiya would have loved to have that before his death at some point…

Well here’s to Episode 5.
May 16, 11:33 PM
Dec 2022
I Love All Characters in this Anime. This good👍
May 19, 4:17 PM

Mar 2010
Funniest shit from aqua, damn such fantastic seiyuu work.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 22, 3:53 AM
Jun 2020
I don't understand how this fandom finds this anime funny...
The jokes are pretty much just come from harassing people sexually.
I did like the jokes when Kazuma prayed to Eris when Chris was there, but it just got overdone anyways.
May 26, 10:54 PM
May 2024
For some unknown resson, this seson is harder for me to watch.
May 27, 1:18 PM

Aug 2014
weakest episode so far ;/
again explosions and in important place? capital? she should be thrown to prison :D
Kazuma should had captured that thief Chris, was it that name? she is not important and he should used her to get back to castle ;] I hate he always fails... and she even stolen his money making malet.. after that he should just capture her...
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 31, 12:36 PM

Jul 2022
If this was called anything other than Konosuba, I would've dropped it by now.

Agree with the others here that it doesn't even feel like the same show that got me into anime a few years ago.

Has the writing changed or have I?

I'm going to begrudgingly stick with it and hope that it improves, but this might be the last season for me given how disappointing it and the Megumin spinoff have been.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

84 by ReConstructor »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

135 by ReConstructor »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 15

185 by ReConstructor »»
Jun 3, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

163 by SrakhMoment »»
Jun 3, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24

132 by Agamenon »»
May 31, 5:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.