Forum Settings
Forums

Duranki - Chapter 6.5 - Amazones - Duranki 's Prototype Scenario [Volume Extra]

New
Apr 18, 1:42 AM

Jul 2021

sob sob , rest in peace , miura-sensei .

we keep losing great mangaka-s , like yugioh 's mangaka , dragonball 's mangaka .

meanwhile , some trashy mangaka-s are still alive and stealing money from peoples , like rental girlfriend 's mangaka ( aka mental illness girl-friend ) , one piece 's one ( aka none piece ) , detective conan 's one , etc etc .
life is so unfair .

about this chapter :

im too lazy so im not gonna read all the walls-of-texts of this "light novel" , lol .
i will only look at the images of cute girls , and read some small texts .

amazones 's Main Character ( MC ) only has a c0ck .
duranki 's MC has a c0ck and a pu$$y . so this is an upgrade from miura-sensei ? lol .

page 11 :
amazones is the plural of amazon ? btw , there are some yugioh cards with the name amazoness , and its plural is amazonesses , lol . " jungle warriors in fur bikinis " .

and the courier service : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(company)

page 13 :
in berserk manga , griffith also rides a horse , and he saves little casca from a rap!st , during the 1st time that they meet .

page 20 :
- MC : my name is saotome subaru .
- me : i wonder if there is another isekai character with the name subaru , lol . ( Subaru Natsuki )

page 70 :
i guess you can say : achilles 's heels are completely exposed , lol .

it is weird that miura-sensei wrote the stories of 4+ parts for amazones , but he only wrote the story for duranki up until chapter 6 ?
or the written scripts for chapter 7 , 8 and onward were somehow lost ?

page 84 :
poseidon is king triton from the cartoon "the little mermaid" ? lol .

the amazones designs of the gods are so cool , so handsome , so pretty .

if amazones and duranki could continue to present day , they would be great manga-s about greek myths .

but instead of them , we only have the trashy manga record of ragnarok , aka ret@rd of ragnac0ck .

in ragnac0ck , the designs of greek characters are so ugly and so stupid .

you can search with google images : record of ragnarok + zeus , poseidon , hades , ares , aphrodite .

looks like miura-sensei "borrowed" many ideas from many stories for amazones , lol :

* wonder woman film .

* troy , 2004 film .

* princess mononoke anime .

* a modern japanese high-school girl is isekai-ed into the sengoku period , and she almost gets rap*d by bandits , and she is saved by oda nobunaga on horse-back , and she changes history : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_Komachi_Kurōtan

daywithoutgamesApr 18, 1:45 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Apr 24, 8:43 AM
Mar 2023
daywithoutgames said:

sob sob , rest in peace , miura-sensei .

we keep losing great mangaka-s , like yugioh 's mangaka , dragonball 's mangaka .

meanwhile , some trashy mangaka-s are still alive and stealing money from peoples , like rental girlfriend 's mangaka ( aka mental illness girl-friend ) , one piece 's one ( aka none piece ) , detective conan 's one , etc etc .
life is so unfair .

about this chapter :

im too lazy so im not gonna read all the walls-of-texts of this "light novel" , lol .
i will only look at the images of cute girls , and read some small texts .

amazones 's Main Character ( MC ) only has a c0ck .
duranki 's MC has a c0ck and a pu$$y . so this is an upgrade from miura-sensei ? lol .

page 11 :
amazones is the plural of amazon ? btw , there are some yugioh cards with the name amazoness , and its plural is amazonesses , lol . " jungle warriors in fur bikinis " .

and the courier service : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_(company)

page 13 :
in berserk manga , griffith also rides a horse , and he saves little casca from a rap!st , during the 1st time that they meet .

page 20 :
- MC : my name is saotome subaru .
- me : i wonder if there is another isekai character with the name subaru , lol . ( Subaru Natsuki )

page 70 :
i guess you can say : achilles 's heels are completely exposed , lol .

it is weird that miura-sensei wrote the stories of 4+ parts for amazones , but he only wrote the story for duranki up until chapter 6 ?
or the written scripts for chapter 7 , 8 and onward were somehow lost ?

page 84 :
poseidon is king triton from the cartoon "the little mermaid" ? lol .

the amazones designs of the gods are so cool , so handsome , so pretty .

if amazones and duranki could continue to present day , they would be great manga-s about greek myths .

but instead of them , we only have the trashy manga record of ragnarok , aka ret@rd of ragnac0ck .

in ragnac0ck , the designs of greek characters are so ugly and so stupid .

you can search with google images : record of ragnarok + zeus , poseidon , hades , ares , aphrodite .

looks like miura-sensei "borrowed" many ideas from many stories for amazones , lol :

* wonder woman film .

* troy , 2004 film .

* princess mononoke anime .

* a modern japanese high-school girl is isekai-ed into the sengoku period , and she almost gets rap*d by bandits , and she is saved by oda nobunaga on horse-back , and she changes history : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengoku_Komachi_Kurōtan

Jesse, WTF are you talking about?
May 7, 9:28 AM
Feb 2019
This was certainly eye opening for what we could have gotten. Although it would be another isekai, at least it seemed more unique in Miura’s own way. I do hope Studio Gaga could come back to this after Berserk is completed… in a decade or so.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 6 Discussion

Cynocid - May 12, 2020

16 by Sashalvy »»
Jan 3, 11:12 PM

» Duranki Cancelled

ALOC - Sep 12, 2021

9 by YungFluiter »»
Oct 10, 2023 5:18 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 1 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Jun 16, 2020

3 by boxxys »»
Apr 11, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 5 Discussion

Chronowarp - Mar 13, 2020

14 by Adnash »»
Mar 23, 2023 10:56 PM

Poll: » Duranki Chapter 4 Discussion

Soulblight - Jan 25, 2020

10 by Adnash »»
Mar 20, 2023 12:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.