A Sign of Affection
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you like him?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 23, 7:46 PM
Alucard

Jan 2018
I really feel Oushi is wronged, I actually really like him, he's probably one of the most "real" characters in the anime, he loved a girl for a lot of time, learned a new language to interact better with her, and with that discovered a new passion on sing language, then suddenly a guy out of nowhere appears and start dating her, of course he would be pissed off, and the way he endured all of this is also good, he can't just give up of his love, and he still don't know Itsuomi that well, he's a stranger for him, just a tall guy with a pretty face that acts cool. Hate over Oushi is unjustified.
Mar 24, 2:14 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to CLModerno
I really feel Oushi is wronged, I actually really like him, he's probably one of the most "real" characters in the anime, he loved a girl for a lot of time, learned a new language to interact better with her, and with that discovered a new passion on sing language, then suddenly a guy out of nowhere appears and start dating her, of course he would be pissed off, and the way he endured all of this is also good, he can't just give up of his love, and he still don't know Itsuomi that well, he's a stranger for him, just a tall guy with a pretty face that acts cool. Hate over Oushi is unjustified.
@CLModerno, indeed. He is honest and kind guy, a bit rude and overeactive, but due to his love.
Mar 24, 7:06 AM

Dec 2009
Going to share my piece on this, because I see a lot of people going on a defense mode for Oushi and it just doesn't sit right with me.
Disclaimer - yes I know he's a fictional character, but since this is a discussion about him, I'm going to be fully honest and speak how I'd feel about him as a real person. Also I'm not a native english speaker, so bear with rambling.

Oushi is a walking red flag to me with very little redeeming qualities if any. The moment he's introduced to us, he's rude and abrasive. He acts like Yuki's "Guardian Angel" with the only justification being his knowledge of sign language. The whole "childhood friend" term doesn't even exactly apply to him, since a) we know for a fact they weren't very close for a while before the start of the story and b) he doesn't exactly act like a friend. More like an annoying neighbour, who just happens to be familiar with Yuki and her family. None of this gives him the right to bark at her actual friends and try lecturing everyone around how to treat her when she's capable of setting her own boundaries.

Yuki being unable to hear doesn't make her a vulnerable puppy in need of constant protection and sheltering. It really bothers me when disabilities are used to infantilize someone and I am really glad they didn't take that route with Yuki for the most part. Her friends and Itsuomi treat her like a young adult she is, albeit needing some aid.
Meanwhile, Oushi saw her disability as something that could benefit him specifically. It's not outright stated in the show, but the way he described learning sign language just so she could look at him and praise him (sure, he mentioned also wanting to help her when she's in need, but how often was he actually around her to do it?) left a really sour taste in my mouth. In a way he saw Yuki as a possession and seemingly didn't expect another man being brave enough to "steal" a disabled girl away from him. Am I reaching? Perhaps. But it really felt like Oushi was overconfident in his power over Yuki, making him put no effort in making her love him back. He treated her poorly and belittled her. Only when she finally started slipping from his grasp he realized it might be too late to reclaim her. Let's not use the term "tsundere" to excuse someone's shitty behaviour towards the ones they allegedly care about.

Another thing I see is people asking how is Itsuomi's boldness better than Oushi invading Yuki's personal space? To that I just want to ask - did we watch the same show?
Itsuomi was nothing but respectful and honest about his feelings. He never belittles Yuki and even if he's sometimes crossing her boundaries (like the tickling) he immediately makes up for it, apologizes and makes sure to not repeat this mistake. He listened and learned. It was honestly so refreshing to see this kind of adult character in a romance anime after all these stories based on misunderstanding and painfully slow burn between immature high schoolers.
Oushi's boldness felt malicious in nature. He wasn't listening to Yuki and instead was just making moves on her despite her protests. The train scene is extremely uncomfortable to watch and it doesn't matter if it's between two characters who know each other or not. If someone - especially a girl - is visibly disturbed with you and tells you not to touch her, you leave her alone. Period. You don't make a pouty face and continue bothering her until someone else actually shows up to stop you. I think it also speaks volumes how surprised Yuki was when Oushi suddenly started being nicer to her and respecting her. It felt like a slap in the face - how long was he treating her poorly to make minimum niceness such a shocking change?

All in all I acknowledge Oushi changing by the end of the season, because everyone deserves a chance to improve. But I absolutely despise him as a character and no defense essay is going to change that.
Mar 24, 5:39 PM
Jan 2021
Beikonated said:
Going to share my piece on this, because I see a lot of people going on a defense mode for Oushi and it just doesn't sit right with me.
Disclaimer - yes I know he's a fictional character, but since this is a discussion about him, I'm going to be fully honest and speak how I'd feel about him as a real person. Also I'm not a native english speaker, so bear with rambling.

Oushi is a walking red flag to me with very little redeeming qualities if any. The moment he's introduced to us, he's rude and abrasive. He acts like Yuki's "Guardian Angel" with the only justification being his knowledge of sign language. The whole "childhood friend" term doesn't even exactly apply to him, since a) we know for a fact they weren't very close for a while before the start of the story and b) he doesn't exactly act like a friend. More like an annoying neighbour, who just happens to be familiar with Yuki and her family. None of this gives him the right to bark at her actual friends and try lecturing everyone around how to treat her when she's capable of setting her own boundaries.

Yuki being unable to hear doesn't make her a vulnerable puppy in need of constant protection and sheltering. It really bothers me when disabilities are used to infantilize someone and I am really glad they didn't take that route with Yuki for the most part. Her friends and Itsuomi treat her like a young adult she is, albeit needing some aid.
Meanwhile, Oushi saw her disability as something that could benefit him specifically. It's not outright stated in the show, but the way he described learning sign language just so she could look at him and praise him (sure, he mentioned also wanting to help her when she's in need, but how often was he actually around her to do it?) left a really sour taste in my mouth. In a way he saw Yuki as a possession and seemingly didn't expect another man being brave enough to "steal" a disabled girl away from him. Am I reaching? Perhaps. But it really felt like Oushi was overconfident in his power over Yuki, making him put no effort in making her love him back. He treated her poorly and belittled her. Only when she finally started slipping from his grasp he realized it might be too late to reclaim her. Let's not use the term "tsundere" to excuse someone's shitty behaviour towards the ones they allegedly care about.

Another thing I see is people asking how is Itsuomi's boldness better than Oushi invading Yuki's personal space? To that I just want to ask - did we watch the same show?
Itsuomi was nothing but respectful and honest about his feelings. He never belittles Yuki and even if he's sometimes crossing her boundaries (like the tickling) he immediately makes up for it, apologizes and makes sure to not repeat this mistake. He listened and learned. It was honestly so refreshing to see this kind of adult character in a romance anime after all these stories based on misunderstanding and painfully slow burn between immature high schoolers.
Oushi's boldness felt malicious in nature. He wasn't listening to Yuki and instead was just making moves on her despite her protests. The train scene is extremely uncomfortable to watch and it doesn't matter if it's between two characters who know each other or not. If someone - especially a girl - is visibly disturbed with you and tells you not to touch her, you leave her alone. Period. You don't make a pouty face and continue bothering her until someone else actually shows up to stop you. I think it also speaks volumes how surprised Yuki was when Oushi suddenly started being nicer to her and respecting her. It felt like a slap in the face - how long was he treating her poorly to make minimum niceness such a shocking change?

All in all I acknowledge Oushi changing by the end of the season, because everyone deserves a chance to improve. But I absolutely despise him as a character and no defense essay is going to change that.

NGL I didn't read all that but read the para where you said that oushi saying so that we can talk left a sour taste in your mouth i knew we weren't watching the same anime
Saying he saw yuki's disability as his benefit is something completely mad and maybe you need to re-watch again
By saying so that she will look towards me is something every small boy would do(To try to get the attention of their crush)
And "stealing" bro you are reaching toooooo far. Like it is so obvious that he is not good with words and cant express himself(Which was stated like a 100). That's the reason why he was not able to approach her!
And tsundere is a term used literally for that type of character, you just can't change its use according to your wish bro!😂😂😂
Didn't read the rest as after reading that I knew it was a lost case!✌🏻
Mar 24, 7:16 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Memore
@CLModerno, indeed. He is honest and kind guy, a bit rude and overeactive, but due to his love.
@Memore Interesting what some peeps think about Oushi in the anime discussion. I get where you and CLModerno come from and having manga reader chime in can be confusing (Oushi is infinitely worse in the manga and even after 40 chapters the verdict is: loser brat).

Speaking strictly anime? Yeah, some stuff he does looks less bad than it is/left out, think it might be due to scenes playing out quickly? The manga (what the anime adapted!) really makes clear why CLModerno just is wrong, tho.
He is "real", true. But he isn't wronged- he still is a terrible YOUNG ADULT (this is not a middle school shoujo, btw). Nice of him to learn sign language, he never used it to really push her towards new heights like Itsuomi does, tho. It is nice to communicate but in the end to fullfill his own wish.
Also, Itsuomi isn't some guy out of nowhere. She chose him. That is enough. That also is the next point. He clearly is (and that is a factual part of the manga) using his spot as a caretaker to his advantage. That stuff IRL really happens. So he is "real", true. STILL not wronged.
Why would he be allowed to be pissed off? She is visibly (HANDSIGNS LOL) happy. His reaction to that was to put both of them down. He didn't handle it well, at all, haha. This makes him even less wronged.

Oushi is a friend and a bit of a caretaker to Yuki. He can have his puppy love, sure. Doesn't give him the right to be nasty towards both of them. Is it "real"? Yes. Is it "okay" to some extent? Sure. But he is never once wronged. This is first comes first served. He didn't show up- ever. He didn't go for her. He is nothing more than a friend/caretaker to her. So he is not wronged when that chance is taken from him.

He doesn't have to save her, lmao. He CHOSE the role of bystander himself. He can't just start acting when he sees fit. And he obviously isn't "a bit rude and overprotective". He is a grown young adult that behaves like a brat towards 2 loving people which, again, is okay and real. But he still had no right to anything. Not even friendship with her if he keeps acting up (won't spoil the manga, obviously)

DISCLAIMER: I love the manga and MCs and Oushi is a good char for what he is supposed to do as a tool: be the perma angry young adult that has to grow up after a reality check and to be slightly annoying to the main pairing. That is it. That is enough. He has no more depth than that but that is okay. Author did well with him. He is a loser and I dislike him but he IS HUMAN AND HAS DEVELOPMENT. Well done.
Mar 24, 8:19 PM

Aug 2020
The only thing about him that makes me amazed is how he managed to let 10 years pass without saying how he felt about her

Mar 24, 11:19 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to KitsuFrost
The only thing about him that makes me amazed is how he managed to let 10 years pass without saying how he felt about her
@KitsuFrost Ikr!!! 😭😭😭😭
Mar 25, 1:48 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to shutcardboard
@Memore Interesting what some peeps think about Oushi in the anime discussion. I get where you and CLModerno come from and having manga reader chime in can be confusing (Oushi is infinitely worse in the manga and even after 40 chapters the verdict is: loser brat).

Speaking strictly anime? Yeah, some stuff he does looks less bad than it is/left out, think it might be due to scenes playing out quickly? The manga (what the anime adapted!) really makes clear why CLModerno just is wrong, tho.
He is "real", true. But he isn't wronged- he still is a terrible YOUNG ADULT (this is not a middle school shoujo, btw). Nice of him to learn sign language, he never used it to really push her towards new heights like Itsuomi does, tho. It is nice to communicate but in the end to fullfill his own wish.
Also, Itsuomi isn't some guy out of nowhere. She chose him. That is enough. That also is the next point. He clearly is (and that is a factual part of the manga) using his spot as a caretaker to his advantage. That stuff IRL really happens. So he is "real", true. STILL not wronged.
Why would he be allowed to be pissed off? She is visibly (HANDSIGNS LOL) happy. His reaction to that was to put both of them down. He didn't handle it well, at all, haha. This makes him even less wronged.

Oushi is a friend and a bit of a caretaker to Yuki. He can have his puppy love, sure. Doesn't give him the right to be nasty towards both of them. Is it "real"? Yes. Is it "okay" to some extent? Sure. But he is never once wronged. This is first comes first served. He didn't show up- ever. He didn't go for her. He is nothing more than a friend/caretaker to her. So he is not wronged when that chance is taken from him.

He doesn't have to save her, lmao. He CHOSE the role of bystander himself. He can't just start acting when he sees fit. And he obviously isn't "a bit rude and overprotective". He is a grown young adult that behaves like a brat towards 2 loving people which, again, is okay and real. But he still had no right to anything. Not even friendship with her if he keeps acting up (won't spoil the manga, obviously)

DISCLAIMER: I love the manga and MCs and Oushi is a good char for what he is supposed to do as a tool: be the perma angry young adult that has to grow up after a reality check and to be slightly annoying to the main pairing. That is it. That is enough. He has no more depth than that but that is okay. Author did well with him. He is a loser and I dislike him but he IS HUMAN AND HAS DEVELOPMENT. Well done.
@shutcardboard, oh, you are wrong. He loves Yuki and deserves her, he simply feared to confess it.
Mar 25, 6:00 PM

Apr 2019
I don't understand the hate towards Oushi either. Sure, he had a few annoying moments, but nothing out of the ordinary. People react as if he was beating Yuki or abusing her. XD The truth is that he is the most realistic character in this series. Yuki and itsuomi are terribly bland. Yuki puts it all on Itsuomi and is quite naive. Itsuomi, on the other hand, is so unrealistically perfect that it's very boring. Almost nothing annoys him, he doesn't raise his voice, everything works out for him, everyone loves him, he's laid back, beautiful, he does what he wants, when he wants, bleh. I have the impression that the author treats Oushi this way just to emphasize how perfect Itsuomi is.

It's also funny that when, for example, Itsuomi covered her eyes everyone is like "omg, that's so sweet, he's protecting her" and if Oshi did something like that in such a this situation alone would make people angry and want to kill him lol no, it wasn't sweet or nice, but whatever Itsu does is fine in the eyes of the audience beacause he's hot chill and cool

Jollyne7Mar 25, 6:04 PM
Mar 27, 11:18 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Jollyne7
I don't understand the hate towards Oushi either. Sure, he had a few annoying moments, but nothing out of the ordinary. People react as if he was beating Yuki or abusing her. XD The truth is that he is the most realistic character in this series. Yuki and itsuomi are terribly bland. Yuki puts it all on Itsuomi and is quite naive. Itsuomi, on the other hand, is so unrealistically perfect that it's very boring. Almost nothing annoys him, he doesn't raise his voice, everything works out for him, everyone loves him, he's laid back, beautiful, he does what he wants, when he wants, bleh. I have the impression that the author treats Oushi this way just to emphasize how perfect Itsuomi is.

It's also funny that when, for example, Itsuomi covered her eyes everyone is like "omg, that's so sweet, he's protecting her" and if Oshi did something like that in such a this situation alone would make people angry and want to kill him lol no, it wasn't sweet or nice, but whatever Itsu does is fine in the eyes of the audience beacause he's hot chill and cool

@Jollyne7, despite his minuses he is a very good guy! It is very sad that the author makes him suffer, I really hope that he ends with Yuki! Itsuomi should travel to different countries as he does before.
Mar 28, 10:16 AM

Jul 2016
I don’t get the hate either. He is just a tsundere.
I don’t want him to be end game, he really lost his chance, but I wish he could get his own love interest.
Mar 28, 10:44 PM
May 2023
I actually really like oushi. His character arc in episodes 10 and 11 really made me cry. Hes a cursed tsundere and i really do hope he gets his own love interest.
Mar 29, 7:20 PM

Apr 2009
I disliked Oushi in beginning because he was either knowingly or unknowingly very dismissive of Yuki’s boundaries and autonomy. And it’s shown as a perfect contrast between Oushi and Itsuomi. While Oushi constantly acts overprotective like Yuki is helpless fawn who needs reliance on others due to her disability, Itsuomi makes her feel as normal as possible by treating her as such and stepping into her world instead of expecting her to adapt to his. While Oushi acts overbearing to the point of not giving Yuki space, Itsuomi always seeks consent and gives her room to articulate her feelings and wishes. Oushi is more about possession and Itsuomi is about gentleness. Oushi being a good person in general or having good intentions for Yuki doesn’t discount his poor behaviour towards Yuki. Plus he constantly discourages Yuki to have a relationship with Itsuomi with no real agenda except his dislike for him. A true friend would have listened to Yuki and encouraged her or tried to know more about Itsuomi before passing judgement, Rin chan is a much better friend. It’s great that he starts to redeem himself towards the end of the show, but he is still in competition mindset as if in a scenario where Itsuomi and Yuki break up, Yuki will automatically choose him. For him to be more concerned with Itsuomi’s presence than Yuki’s feelings is enough proof for me he is not a suitable person for her, nor is he gentle enough to gel well with Yuki’s timid but opinionated personality. She needs a space to bloom and Itsuomi provides that for her. It would be really nice if Oushi could move on instead of self inserting himself into a healthy relationship of two consenting adults.
Mar 30, 2:25 PM

Jan 2021
Oushi is a far better person in my eyes. I am a guy who wanted to see Oushi x Yuki. I mean Oushi had such good memories with her and was always there to help her. Yeah he is tsundere and overprotective, but to me, thats far better than Itsumou. Dont get me wrong, Itsumou isnt bad either but I cant believe Yuki fell for a random person on train when such a childhood friend exist. I see some people complaining about Oushi not knowing his boundaries but I feel like its the opposite. Itsumou was the one who kept on clinging and cuddling to Yuki even before they went out.
FZREMAKEMar 30, 2:37 PM
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Mar 30, 2:34 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Blaze567
NemuriNezumi said:
@ANR23 there is a BIG difference between being caring and protective and acting rude and ableist (and outright a jerk with some of the stuff he told her. Not even talking how he kept calling her idiot/アホ because no, it ain't a cute nickname you call the love of your life)

Now THAT is a red flag, and he is controlling too (especially when jealous)

you can give someone your opinion but there is stuff you have no right to say or comment on (like him telling her she shouldn't go to uni or do certain stuff in general as if she wasn't a healthy human whose only issue is being deaf)

also, yuki did not even consider him a "childhood friend" at first, merely an acquaintance (she was friends with her sister instead)
hence why he didn't have her number and why she was so weirded out by him contacting her out of the blue (irl that would be creepy af if a guy went behind your back and started messaging you without you being okay with him having your number first)

Oushi is called a red flag because of his ableism, being unnecesserily rude to her (tsundere or not, he is 20 after all, not 12 anymore) and controlling. And THOSE are 100% red flags (and these are red flags even for men irl, so if people feel too identified to Oushi to the point they don't see the problem with him, they need to take a step back and start working on those issues themselves)

I dont think he did anything which people might think that it was too rude to happen between two friends. Maybe people have gone really soft nowadays.
And irl itsu is much more weird and unbearable it's just that the show made him MC.
And does liking a character mean the person is like the character itself. Well I love eren i guess i am the next h!tler, right!?
And is Itsu a green flag!? Maybe bypassing everyone's personal space is the new green flag but whatever. Even my girl thinks itsu is a red flag but you do you!
And many tsundere are over 18 atleast but whatever.
Maybe over 70% of people here are "100% red flag" and you can keep on looking for your itsu. All the best for that!
@Blaze567
"People have grown soft". My thoughts exactly.
I cant believe how people can think Oushi is a red flag. If Oushi is one then so is itsu but the author made him the MC and Yuki's heart flutters every time she meets his eye's for 0.0001s. Thats the only reason why no one is mentioning the red flags of Itsuo.

Mar 30, 3:28 PM
Jan 2021
FZREMAKE said:
Oushi is a far better person in my eyes. I am a guy who wanted to see Oushi x Yuki. I mean Oushi had such good memories with her and was always there to help her. Yeah he is tsundere and overprotective, but to me, thats far better than Itsumou. Dont get me wrong, Itsumou isnt bad either but I cant believe Yuki fell for a random person on train when such a childhood friend exist. I see some people complaining about Oushi not knowing his boundaries but I feel like its the opposite. Itsumou was the one who kept on clinging and cuddling to Yuki even before they went out.

exactly like it was weird for me to see how yuki just instantaneously fell in love with this random character.
And even i want yuki x oushi and its not like I don't like itsu i just think Oushi is just the most "Real" character in the show.
Mar 30, 3:32 PM
Jan 2021
FZREMAKE said:
@Blaze567
I cant believe how people can think Oushi is a red flag. If Oushi is one then so is itsu but the author made him the MC and Yuki's heart flutters every time she meets his eye's for 0.0001s. Thats the only reason why no one is mentioning the red flags of Itsuo.

Yeah! Too soft but just for oushi, like itsu also did stuff which are red flag(like covering her eyes which is like making her completely disabled) but i guess people have Main character syndrome!
Mar 30, 3:43 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Blaze567
FZREMAKE said:

exactly like it was weird for me to see how yuki just instantaneously fell in love with this random character.
And even i want yuki x oushi and its not like I don't like itsu i just think Oushi is just the most "Real" character in the show.
@Blaze567 In normal circumstances, I love these kind of romance and I love this one too but after knowing about Oushi, that's what surprised me. How the hell did Yuki x Oushi not happen. Oushi is definitely a real character and I like him far more. I don't hate itsu either but I would pick Yuki x Oushi over Yuki x Itsu.

Mar 30, 3:46 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Blaze567
FZREMAKE said:
@Blaze567

Yeah! Too soft but just for oushi, like itsu also did stuff which are red flag(like covering her eyes which is like making her completely disabled) but i guess people have Main character syndrome!
@Blaze567 I don't think I saw a single red flag thing in Oushi. Oushi actually protected and helped her in his own way while Itsu's interaction felt more unnatural, clingy and selfish. Its only because Yuki was gushing over him that people ignored it.

Apr 6, 5:08 PM

Dec 2009
Reply to Blaze567
Beikonated said:

NGL I didn't read all that but read the para where you said that oushi saying so that we can talk left a sour taste in your mouth i knew we weren't watching the same anime
Saying he saw yuki's disability as his benefit is something completely mad and maybe you need to re-watch again
By saying so that she will look towards me is something every small boy would do(To try to get the attention of their crush)
And "stealing" bro you are reaching toooooo far. Like it is so obvious that he is not good with words and cant express himself(Which was stated like a 100). That's the reason why he was not able to approach her!
And tsundere is a term used literally for that type of character, you just can't change its use according to your wish bro!😂😂😂
Didn't read the rest as after reading that I knew it was a lost case!✌🏻
@Blaze567 ngl didn't read your reply either :)
Just seeing you're a guy says enough for me to know what your opinion is, so let's just agree to disagree, bro!
Apr 6, 5:49 PM
Jan 2021
Beikonated said:
@Blaze567 ngl didn't read your reply either :)
Just seeing you're a guy says enough for me to know what your opinion is, so let's just agree to disagree, bro!

well sure!!!
only a few soft (gen z) kids hate him I understand that now after the forum and just seeing you are not a guy (your opinion is 💩 already 👍🏻)
Yeah let's just disagree!!(but we can agree that literally no one read your whole thesis right!?)
Apr 7, 3:11 AM
Mar 2018
I'm a guy and didn't like Oushi from the beginning. He's controlling while simultaneously being childish.

I don't see how anyone could be surprised that Oushi x Yuki never happened; he probably called her an aho and ran away at the first sign of any romantic tension.

That said, I didn't mind him towards the end of the series and found his interactions with Itsu pretty funny.

(Not a manga reader)
Apr 7, 7:27 PM
Oct 2016
i was pretty much on his side, at least if i only knew his perspective. however, after seeing him talk to yuki's mom (and everything after that point), my own assumptions were dissolved. i thought he was way more involved with his community and with yuki's family. i even would have thought he had some prior unspoken agreement with her family that he'd be the one to take this poor country bumpkin's hand in marriage almost like a favor to them all. nope, not that deep at all. he put himself out of place completely and did nothing to be a real person in her life. he thought showering her with empty support would be enough to get her in his lap, and he learned his lesson that he missed out by not being selfish, and by avoiding intimacy.

i still feel for him though, protector type personality who just wants to be there for people regardless. good character still
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

140 by KandyJar »»
May 21, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

127 by Phixiately »»
May 18, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

196 by Hachimitsuchan »»
May 14, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Yubisaki to Renren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 27

126 by Phixiately »»
May 11, 7:24 AM

» About OST

demonaman293 - May 1

1 by RaVeN_Mortus »»
May 1, 4:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.