Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
More familiar faces showing up this season...Jericho! Guila is back too when they faced off.

I have to admit, Jericho seems to have gotten much more serious and her personality is much more serious too. Seriously, she's changed a lot from what I used to remember.
Mar 17, 1:00 AM

Nov 2007

w. it having 2 more eps. left, will the story end in this season? or is it going to be split cours?

Edit: it's getting 2nd season. no wonder I feel it won't be ending in one season.
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/566293
tsubasaloverMar 22, 9:15 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 17, 3:38 AM

Jul 2020
Well it was interesting that they brought back Guila and Jericho and their fight was quite enjoyable, but man that reveal with Jericho was just weird. So she obsessed over Ban, helped raise his son as a sister figure and yet also fell in love with him as a child. That takes her from annoying obsessed character to actual pedophile, and the fact that she is now working for Arthur is just as strange. Hopefully there are some proper explanations in store soon because it was seriously just confusing this episode. Post credit scene teased some more action for next week. Definitely wondering where this season is going to leave off story wise.
Mar 19, 6:03 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, what the actual heck was that about, Jericho-san? So her affections from Ban-san changed to Lancelot? That's uhm... I need more explanation, it better be some kind of hypnosis. And finally some light on this perfect world of Arthur's, wonder what that's all about.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 19, 10:34 AM
Sep 2015
I need a world where Lancelot will love only me too! Where can I sign up for Camelot's knight?

But to be honest, she doesn't need to run away to hide her feeling. I'm pretty sure Lancelot will response to her motive as soon as he knows her thought. But maybe Jericho think it's inappropritate to take the advantage of a boy's kindness? Well, it's her loss.
Mar 19, 3:03 PM

May 2014
I think they adapted the Jericho confession moment extremely well. Nice touch with the red text.

Also, I always appreciate how this series builds upon its prequel. I remember Guila being saved by Gowther, so it makes sense she still has access to those demon powers.
Mar 19, 10:15 PM

Dec 2018
they really have a horrible way of introducing characters by just speed detailing stuff they've done or what they're related to like that's going to make me care at all.
Mar 20, 12:37 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to StateofOhayo
they really have a horrible way of introducing characters by just speed detailing stuff they've done or what they're related to like that's going to make me care at all.
@StateofOhayo well they literally the prequel character
Mar 20, 3:50 AM

May 2014
Reply to Edbert828
@Edbert828 Yeah Jericho isn't new at all, but the backstory stuff with her and Lance was skipped though. I think it's a side story chapter in the manga and the Sins anime skipped some of those too.
Mar 20, 6:24 AM

Jul 2017
With Gawain tamed after the subjugation of Melascula and Galland, it soon becomes clear that Camelot is the bane of Liones, and the Four Knights of the Apocalypse will be a great aid to the city.

Chion, after being arrested from trying to attack the Four Knights, still alleges his loyalty to Tristan, which Jade holds him in contempt. But a sinister figure trying to retrieve one of their prisoners, both knights soon fall to her ice attacks, and only the vice-captain, Liones's first female Holy Knight Guila, can attempt to restrain her. An ice vs. fire condition like remembering old comrades, Guila only knows it all too well: the fallen Holy Knight Jericho, Lancelot's teacher.

The 16 years within that she was entrusted to Ban and Elaine, only to defect to Camelot, she almost fell to ruin from inhaling the demons' power and only to be saved by Gowther, though against the true Guila being a demon, something which she's trained for, not even that can stop Jericho. With Lancelot saving Guila in the nick of time, Jericho proceeds to save their prisoner, though her relationship wth Lancelot has been a tumultuous one, even as she sees him as a potential love partner, more than him seeing her as family and an older sister. Her vanishing out of his sight to defect to Camelot, Arthur has definitely misled her all along.

Such a ruined relationship between teacher and student. And both Melascula and Galland revived...into one single entity, it's double the danger.
Mar 20, 8:45 AM

Dec 2018
Reply to Edbert828
@Edbert828 I'm saying show, don't tell, and if you do tell don't do it all in one go, it's just bad writing. And it's not just Jericho either.
Mar 21, 4:50 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to StateofOhayo
@Edbert828 I'm saying show, don't tell, and if you do tell don't do it all in one go, it's just bad writing. And it's not just Jericho either.
@StateofOhayo what to tell anyway,anybody who watch this should know Jericho and Guila. For the Lancelot and Jericho back story blame the anime production not the writing since it already explain how they gone missing in extra chapter before the sequel start, for what happend during their missing it can be told on later chapters/episode. What to show or tell when it was already been introduce before
Mar 21, 4:54 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to Fancyjasper
@Edbert828 Yeah Jericho isn't new at all, but the backstory stuff with her and Lance was skipped though. I think it's a side story chapter in the manga and the Sins anime skipped some of those too.
@fancyjasper oh there is an extra chapter on how they got into other world but not the 3 years detailed. It was release before the manga even start. They probably put in on the ova but don't be suprise if they didn't animate it since back then 7ds anime didn't animated the vampire story
Mar 21, 8:05 PM
Jul 2021
damn thay confession had no reason to go that hard. Truly one of the peaks tho
Mar 23, 7:09 PM

Nov 2012
Did I misunderstand? Did Jericho actually say she fell in love with a 6 year old? She ran away cuz Ban would've killed her and rightfully so.
Mar 24, 1:11 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to dragynfaerie
Did I misunderstand? Did Jericho actually say she fell in love with a 6 year old? She ran away cuz Ban would've killed her and rightfully so.
@dragynfaerie 11 but yeah her brain is mess up, that's why ahe were fit to join Arthur
Mar 24, 3:23 AM
May 2014
Jericho's revelation will forever be creepy. I love this series and it's world-building, it's characters, and storytelling, but this was weird man.
Mar 24, 1:33 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to Edbert828
@dragynfaerie 11 but yeah her brain is mess up, that's why ahe were fit to join Arthur
@Edbert828 thanks. I guess being sick in the head is Arthur's pre-requisite.
Mar 26, 2:19 AM
Oct 2021
This episode was fucked up, heart wrenching and any other word like that! But damn never could I have imagined that Jericho would suffer like that, damn you author!
Mar 27, 10:56 PM
Jun 2021
Bro what is this writing... The backstory is unbelievably horrendous! Like it makes no sense. I feel like this particular story-line was written by a fifth grader who had a fetish, showed it to the teacher and then the teacher said "nah." So then the fifth grader wrote an ending forgetting that he still needed to change the intro and meat of the story to match it. Like bruh, something got sloppy. Also even tho this is a CRAZY CASE and the pre-order was insane, Lancelot ma boi.... LOCK IN. Hopefully things can get better. P.S I will read the manga
Mar 30, 2:10 PM

Jun 2015
Jericho has grown to be a fine woman, and so has Guila.

But wait a minute! Jericho is in love with who now? And what? Did she fall in love with him when he was 10? 9? And She had a crush on Ban 20 years ago. What is wrong with the writer? This isn't Twilight! At least Twilight made sense.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 2, 7:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Jericho, the love of a mature woman!
kekeke
May 29, 12:11 PM

Feb 2014
lol expected and kinda stupid; it´s like doing Bhaskara formula just to find how much is 1+1 lol

This is the famous "forbidden" teacher-student teen love-dovey melodrama xD why~~
TechOtakuMay 29, 12:15 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17

16 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 10

15 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2:30 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 16 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3

13 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27

12 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20

18 by Gator »»
Jun 4, 2:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.