Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 4, 10:32 AM

Oct 2017
Serves that bitch right, Hinami crushed her. Got to see how scary she can be. Anyway happy for Tama and looks like we are gonna get Hinami arc next? Hoping for it.
Feb 6, 9:32 AM

Aug 2020
Damn... I feel bad for Erika even though she was annoying Hanabi. She was wrong for sure, but that was a heavy blast... Good to know things got lighter later for both of them.

Feb 6, 11:35 PM
Jan 2020
oregairu cambiado pero aceptable, anqué le falta algo. mas intensidad en reproches y combates
Feb 12, 9:26 AM

Apr 2012
So, their whole idea to save Tama from bullying was to turn her into the class clown? Mimi even had to actually argue with another girl about who would play with her as their pet. I'm not sure this will help her reputation in the long run.
Feb 13, 1:49 AM
Dec 2023
This episode is great to make you think about what will happen in the next episode
Feb 14, 7:05 AM
May 2022
a little bit too fast but still accecptable
Feb 26, 11:25 AM
May 2020
aoi was on some aizen type of manipulation right there
Mar 13, 1:22 PM

May 2020
I'm just not sure what this arc wanted to be in the end. That one girl was bullying someone, then that someone was taking life lessons coaching from one who didn't have a life himself not too long ago.. for what reason???? I mean people are playing with her, bullying her.. so what value would this crash course be adding here??? Literally what lol.

Also, those classmates can't be serious lol. Really found it funny when all of a sudden they ganged up on the blonde girl, when they were acting like a bunch of moving drawings who have been given minimal voices not too long ago.

Really stupid arc overall.
Mar 13, 3:59 PM

Nov 2016
The set up for Erika was beautiful. They played on hell of an uno reverse on her. Leave it to Tama play her greatest strength, her kindness, to end things on a positive note. Very happy with the outcome of this arc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 16, 8:20 PM
Feb 2021
One of the BEST Episodes in anime history. Out of all my years of watching anime this episode was amazing adding an intense mood to go with the story.
Apr 6, 11:11 PM

Jan 2008
As an anime-only watcher, I quite liked this episode, and overall series I might add. There aren't a whole lot of slice-of-life drama series that deals with the dynamic of everyday life itself within human relationships (at least from what I've seen) to this degree, where even the most seemingly empty talks feel like trading blows in a fight, where one of the contenders (Hinami) who is out for blood, is taking a metaphorical knife and twisting it as each of her well-calculated words pierce her opponent to deal critical emotional damage. This may just seem like petty student squabble at first, but the classroom is more like a microcosm for real-world situations where this sort of thing is commonplace...where you might even say sparks are always flying. Some examples would be in the courtrooms, business negotiations, TV/podcast interviews, office politics, or most poignant of all, politics itself in the true sense of the word where the the opposition party debates the government daily--each trading various attack tactics with pre-scripted talking points prepared beforehand.

I hope to see Tomozaki continue to grow as a person, and eventually become strong enough to go toe-to-toe with the final boss Hinami herself in tackling her extreme logic and cold methodology.
Apr 19, 2:25 AM

Apr 2008
HANABI IS BEST GIRL!

We need more Hanabi's in this world.
Apr 26, 9:56 AM

Apr 2016
such a terrible arc
May 3, 1:51 PM

Mar 2013
Aoi was going staight to the throat here, silent anger is really terifying, ironic they almost made Tama a ticking bomb with the whole hide your emotion
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl of both seasons.

Thyriad-oPPailov - Mar 29

23 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

145 by DazeFire »»
Jun 5, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

84 by DazeFire »»
Jun 5, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

76 by harman29oct2003 »»
May 22, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun 2nd Stage Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14

53 by lasodamos »»
May 5, 2:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.