Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 31, 12:21 AM

Jul 2019
Tsubasa the Gyaru Tamer!

Seriously, Mai is awesome. <3
Jan 31, 5:23 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Minami is so goddamn adorable, and then getting voiced by Sakura Ayane, definitely S-Tier waifu.

After 4 episodes, I can now say this series is now one of my favorites this season.
Jan 31, 12:49 PM
Oct 2023
bro rizzed 2 girls and a mom in 1 episode
Jan 31, 4:16 PM
Dec 2023
Pacing was great and the episode was well thought out. Character development happens very quickly, though.
Jan 31, 8:44 PM
Sep 2020
Bro's a nice person, he's tall, pretty, innocent, rich and got the rizz.... He made fukuki totally fall for him, and some times she actually goes a little too far tho lmao

The anime has such warmfull and comfortable slice of life vibes. But there's kinda sus dialogues, those "double meaning sentences" are going a little bit too crazy in this anime lol
Feb 1, 3:52 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
oh to be that seatbelt.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 1, 6:38 PM
Jul 2022
I loved this episode!
Feb 2, 7:19 AM
Mar 2019
AAAnnnD, that's what happens when you tote the line teasing, Minami. Karma will get you even in the bathroom. haha
Feb 2, 5:09 PM
Sep 2021
this series is funny as hell I love it
Feb 2, 9:07 PM

Jan 2022
The mom really said "tingly" lol schools in Texas close if there's ice on the road. It would be an apocalypse if it snowed that much here đź’€ Tsubasa hit on both the mom and daughter, who will win? Tsubasa's grandmother approved of Minami and now Minami's mom approves of Tsubasa. Its a match made in heaven. Sayuri is a local, but not a local. That must be rough. Sharing contacts is a big no. The bathtub scene lmaoooo
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 4, 3:02 AM

Oct 2017
Mama Fuyuki and Minami combo lethal, they are both real pretty. Minami fanservice was nice again, bathing stuff this time. She got some nice reactions out of Tsubasa.
Feb 4, 3:08 AM
Feb 2022
So far it's fun. Let's see ahead
Feb 4, 4:09 PM
Feb 2020
Asking students to walk in conditions like that is just asking for the school to get shut down. Cold, fine. But when there's a blizzard, the students could get lost and freeze to death, and the school would be given responsibility.

With the internet, they'd have to set up online classes for those situations
Feb 5, 1:25 AM
Dec 2022
"Sayonara Hokkaido! Sayonara my life!" Lol. " You're both beautiful enough just the way you are now." Cue in red face for both Minami and her mom.
Feb 5, 1:59 AM
Apr 2013
EP 4

Guys I swear I'm not late

Aaand thats the end of the ep. that was quick. i mean.
Still no sign of the 3rd girl, not sure if she's gonna show up in ep 5 or 6
Sayuri is hanamori yumiri right? glub. i swear she voices like, she just shows up and im completely bamboozled. i still remember when she was in etotama and her voice sounds completely different. even from her normal voice.
That being said, minami took up most of the ep. So sayuri didnt actually get that much screentime, unlike last ep where it was like sayuri and tsubasa for most of the ep and it was awkward. I still kinda wish we had a bit more but oh well.

EDIT: .....MINAMI'S MOM IS VOICED BY KITAMURA ERI??
I must be losing my grip

I know long time ago, in another anime, I made a joke about you know you're a "senior" voice actor when you start getting all dem mother roles.
CocoaGalaxyFeb 5, 6:00 AM
Feb 5, 6:41 PM
Aug 2022
The girls are so into each other than protag-kun almost feels like an afterthought! /hj
If they don't all end up dating each other I will riot, this deserves to be a polycule and not just a standard harem!

Feb 6, 2:11 PM

Jun 2020
I like Tsubasa more with glasses I think
Feb 14, 12:29 AM

Mar 2008
Minami's mom looks kinda hot.

No no no you do not share contact lenses. That's not safe... o_o

That was cute in the end with Fuyuki getting a little carried away and it backfiring on her. Lol
Feb 15, 12:14 PM

Aug 2018
"Well, no, I don't have a girlfriend"
"Aw, what waste!"
"What does she mean a waste?!"

ntr joke from author?
Feb 25, 9:03 AM

Mar 2010
Damn daughter and mother hawt spring episode when?

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 5, 3:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn snowstorms are rough in this region too :/ Fuyuki is already going far with Tsubasa lmao, almost sending him nudes, and she's lucky his phone fell at the same moment because otherwise if would have seen the full pack
Mar 5, 4:37 PM

Apr 2021
The three of them together and getting along well, it was funny. That's what makes Fuyuki try to get his attention, he almost sees everything.
Mar 6, 3:17 PM

Feb 2012
p-pounding???
He complimented the mom, too, whaaaaa
"I want to do it with you, Akino-san!" the fucking innuendo in this, man.
Teasing him with a video-call in the path backfires.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 16, 9:15 AM

Feb 2021
He almost see it if the phone didn't fall XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 24, 10:25 PM
Jan 2012
fantastic jokes. liked animation
Mar 27, 10:39 PM
May 2023
Good episode, so no one was walking in that snowstorm... thank goodness they rescued the protagonist before he froze to death haha
AHH Fuyuki doesn't have a +100 cold resistance upgrade, he wears heaters between his ribs, although your limbs would suffer the same from the cold, but I guess he can handle it.
Making a video call from the shower is “playing with fire” and you almost got burned, Tsubasa couldn't see it so you saved yourself.

PS: I like that Akino gets along better with Fuyuki
Apr 11, 2:46 PM
Jul 2023
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
May 18, 6:32 AM

Apr 2013
Okay so I see some potential for this show, even if the protagonist is one of the worst I've ever seen. If they focus on the teasing and fanservice of the girls, I can at least get some enjoyment out of this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19

75 by Fortress_Maximus »»
6 hours ago

» Tsubasa's Personality

FiddlePie - Jan 27

40 by Gator »»
Today, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

113 by Gator »»
Today, 8:29 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18

105 by Gator »»
Today, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Dosanko Gal wa Namara Menkoi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11

50 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.