Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 31, 2023 5:30 PM
Nov 2021
I guess with all the Elf content getting cutting they needed a character to fill that role and after watching the second movie Mito makes a lot more sense.
Jan 1, 12:23 AM
Sep 2023
they should've just adapted the elf war stuff. it's the most interesting part of progressive, and (spoilers for the next major arc of the main show) the elves are going to be important soon
Jan 1, 6:37 AM
Nov 2021
Schmeter said:
they should've just adapted the elf war stuff. it's the most interesting part of progressive, and (spoilers for the next major arc of the main show) the elves are going to be important soon

I agree they would kept the Elf War arch. I remember there was a press release where they explained why they skipped it.
Jan 2, 12:22 AM

Oct 2020
This movie was hella boring n it wasn't good at all.
It wasn't bad but it was definitely Bland.
I understand why they skipped the first few floors to adapt later,,
But Progressive was supposed to be interesting n they are Still presenting it as a bland piece of chocolate with no taste at all.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jan 14, 8:35 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to Anayan_Kashyap
This movie was hella boring n it wasn't good at all.
It wasn't bad but it was definitely Bland.
I understand why they skipped the first few floors to adapt later,,
But Progressive was supposed to be interesting n they are Still presenting it as a bland piece of chocolate with no taste at all.
@Anayan_Kashyap
True. Movie 1 was relatively pretty interesting and was better than average isekai. Movie 2 feels like a downgrade. Still 100 times better than original SAO.
May 4, 11:00 PM
Feb 2020
Mito not only replaced Kizmel she also replaced Nezha
from the skipped floor 2 story

But when the first movie came out Mito technically did not replace any new character but she was poorly implemented into the story regardless
1) having real life purple hair while the rest of the world has common hair colours (they could just have made her dye her hair in-game like what Diavel did)
2) using a scythe on the 1st floor of the game (that probably should have needed an extra skill from a later floor like the katana skill, if not an unique skill seeing what she can do with that weapon in this movie)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Kuraki Yuuyami no Scherzo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Koito91 - Nov 14, 2022

102 by Kyragos »»
May 18, 2:44 PM

» Are we getting a sequel?

Mystogan14579 - Dec 20, 2023

8 by Sajonji »»
Jan 11, 1:36 PM

» English dub??

Ryan-marsh611 - Oct 29, 2023

5 by MazeCuber »»
Oct 30, 2023 9:47 PM

» fan services...

Zlight19 - Jan 3, 2023

6 by SkyCube »»
Sep 23, 2023 10:43 AM

» What do I have to watch to see this

RimuruTari - Mar 11, 2023

8 by CarbonMD »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.