Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2023 9:50 AM

Oct 2017
Instead of getting answers we got more questions and new characters. Majiri's pretty dangerous and kinda sick in the head too. She has her eyes set on the Heilei kid and Misaki. As for the fire bug, so he/she uses very advanced technology it seems or it's what Solitaire hinted at. Also looks like someone from the other world is coming, who?
Nov 6, 2023 9:54 AM

Jun 2015
That dude is defnilty coming and he bringing the lighenting
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 6, 2023 10:10 AM

Feb 2021
Guess I'll watch this on Ani-One from now on since it comes out earlier there.

Even more characters. There's like a thousand sides now.
Nov 6, 2023 10:39 AM
Oct 2020
Things are heating up.
Nov 6, 2023 10:49 AM

Oct 2008
It's a decent ep but I just wish they would start clearing up wtf is going on in the large picture. They've been teasing some grander plot for so long and basically nothing of importance has happened.
Nov 6, 2023 11:36 AM

Nov 2013
Hmm, so this lightning guy's from the same world as the corpse god. The show keeps adding more characters and questions!
Nov 6, 2023 12:12 PM

Jun 2016
Another episode, another web of questions to answer as typical of this author cause he loves just making things so complex with so many characters. I will no say I do not enjoy it though πŸ‘ Bring them on. I have a good feeling about 2 new characters with the appearance of Majiri and that new one who seems to come from the same world as the MC. Curious, curious, curious.
Gift by Mimurona

Nov 6, 2023 3:57 PM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

i can't wait to see the next one
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 6, 2023 4:36 PM
Oct 2016
The Agakura family is becoming much more of a focal point. With the fight versus Momoya and now Majiri intervening this family of super human weird siblings are not to be messed with. Momoya was only defeated by Misaki getting her vampire upgrade and even then it was barely along with Xiaoyu. Majiri is way stronger than Momoya so beating her as they currently are isn't possible. Majiri biting into Misaki swinging crowbar sums up how fearsome she is. I think they got lucky just being able to walk away from encountering Majiri. Seeing exactly how Xiaoyu limbs were taken from him was very sad, I'm glad that nothing like that happened here. Majiri being able to call off these Fire Breathing Bug people is interesting, since we've seen that group not give in when they're going after someone. They seem to have heavily infiltrated the police ranks as well, same with those Sagrabond followers going crazy. Hearing that name set all those people into a rage, they were about to kill Iwanome and Arase right there. Now this corrupt commissioner is taking a super drug and these guys are stuck in a bad situation
Nov 6, 2023 6:16 PM
Apr 2023
Lots of things being revealed and introduced, with some good backstories.
Yet they still don't know that the Corpse God is also doing a lot (well except for the others who came from his world).
Nov 6, 2023 6:38 PM

Sep 2007
Oh! I think I get the "sides" a little bit better now

Fire Breathing Bug team is anti-Sabaramond team
The "Commisioner" is technically Sabaramond's team (or rather his henchmen)

Agakura family/clan = "hired" by Sabramond's side BUT are more like "assassin for hire" group (Because I don't think the FBB team would've backed down from Majiri if they were honestly 100% loyal to Sabramond's side)

"3rd party" sides (technically):
Arase/Tsubaki's "team" = they're just following Hosorogi's trail/bread crumbs...they're more 3rd party then everyone cuz they're just in the wrong place at the wrong time ie: accidentally uncovered FBB and Sabaramond connection within the police
Corpse God/Polka's team = Technically neutral cuz he just wants his peace and quiet but stuff keeps happening around him and he's caught the attention of other groups.
Solitaire = Nosy Weirdo. Although I think he's got some sort of respect from the FBB as it appeared they colluded at some point. Or it was just a good coincidence. I'd equate him to Arase/Tsubaki team's motive honestly (or that female news reporter from a few eps ago)...except instead he's throwing bread crumbs around just to make police/everyone confused but otherwise harmless imo.

etc....I know there's probably at least 3 other groups but omitting them right now as they're not playing an "active role" currently....

So the question is...How "Sabramond team" views Polka....the scene at the end of the ep sounds friendly but it could be misleading sarcasm. (It at least acknowledges that they know of Corpse God's existence as "someone from that other world/side")
I'm also not quite sure about Fire Breating Bug team's stance on Polka....I mean it sounds like it was trying to gauge Polka's relationship with Sabramond's "side" but the discussion was interrupted before could make any sense of that exchange. Well at the very least they haven't actively gone after Polka and they clearly know where he lives so.... eh?
IkanoNov 6, 2023 6:43 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Nov 6, 2023 7:12 PM

Nov 2008
This keeps on giving me strange vibes of the original "Ghost Busters" what with various groups trying to help or stop the other world's super sorcerer from crossing over.
Nov 6, 2023 8:42 PM
Dec 2022
Toster said:
It's a decent ep but I just wish they would start clearing up wtf is going on in the large picture. They've been teasing some grander plot for so long and basically nothing of importance has happened.

important things are happening every episode genius.
but they make sense in the end. every thing will connect in the end. iam tell as manga read (without spoilers that is ) so stop being a jackass and just weight and let the curiosity burn
Nov 6, 2023 8:48 PM
Dec 2022
Toster said:

you said nothing important happened. what are you a fuckin fool. the revel of fire bug,
the sabaramonda the child of basterd ,
are very important. your just incapable of understanding. this anime is not for you if you can't get at least that much
Nov 6, 2023 9:36 PM

Sep 2018
I really enjoy Ryohgo Narita's way of weaving stories together, nobody comes close to his unique writing with such a fun, ensemble cast to match.
Nov 7, 2023 12:21 AM
Aug 2022
IDK, I’m kinda glad that tall assassin guy pulled through.
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 AM
Sep 2021
A new villain has arrived, things are getting more mysterious and sketchy. Looks like corpse god has a lot of fights to go through.
Nov 7, 2023 8:32 AM
Apr 2020
Finally a clear indication that someone from corpse god world did come to this world . Still so many mysteries all the eps so far feels like a prologue to something big that's gonna happen
Nov 7, 2023 9:57 PM

May 2019
Man as if we needed even more new characters lol. I really need to start reading the manga as I'm sure everything will make more sense (or at least re-watch the anime once this season has finished airing).

Majiri is an intimidating one and even Misaki knows she's pretty strong, and for some reason has taken a liking to Xiaoyu. Meanwhile Solitaire has been speaking with the chief of police (or some similar title I believe) and I had forgotten about the Grocer! There's also that commissioner Habaki guy that took some type of powder and has some super human strength so now the 2 detectives may be in trouble.

I think this may end up needing another 24 episode season but there's still a few more left in this cour to hopefully tie everything together.
Nov 8, 2023 5:00 AM
Oct 2023
wtf brooo this masterpiece
Nov 8, 2023 10:41 PM

Mar 2008
Majiri is ridiculously fast.

Oh for fuck sake another group to have to keep track of now and even more characters.

Toster said:

I think the plot is really simple but it just seems complicated because there is so many characters and groups so it's impossible to keep track without some diagram and notes
Nov 8, 2023 11:49 PM

Feb 2014
I was looking forward to see Majiri in the anime but damn, what a let down... u_u
Honestly she looks so much better in the manga. I'm sorry. :/
Nov 9, 2023 10:31 AM

Apr 2022
I wish the police B-plot got skipped, I couldn't care less...
Nov 9, 2023 1:54 PM

Nov 2008
Well, things are definitely getting interesting.

Nov 10, 2023 3:01 PM
Jan 2012
For those who complain about the number of characters : ooooh boi, yall ain't ready for what's coming lmao
Nov 21, 2023 12:01 AM

Jul 2017
Phantom Solitaire Ten'a Sorimura has made contact with the Grocer, who has valuable information that the Metropolitan Police's Superintendent General has been talking to this while, and the one info he wants of Tsubaki's phone number to clear things up, things just took a dark turn whenever Sabaramond is mentioned, as well as the Fire Safety labelling Senior Commissioner Habaki a bastard child, it's total betrayal.

Lemmings, Solitaire, the Fire-Breathing Bug, Tsubaki has reeled in all 3 entities, and as the Fire Safety is led under its matriarch of Majiri Agakura spawning its movements, Solitaire attempts to understand the Fire-Breathing Bug, which in and of itself is a controlled entity, not one person. And if this goes on like it is, Tsubaki will really get into trouble one day. As Habaki transforms into a beast, both Tsubaki and Arase find themselves in a rut.

For Xiaoyu of the Heilei, Majiri notices her from the get-go, and essentially the betrayal from her own organization led her to have prosthetic arms, which Majiri once accounted for but Xiaoyu declined, now being part of the Shinoyamas. Even with the vampire queen Misaki, saving the weakest Agakura of her little brother Momoya is the priority, though this serves as a warning for the atrocities ahead.

As the worlds collide, the Corpse God is simply never ready for what's ahead.
Nov 25, 2023 11:31 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
open the hole?

Well, Polka isn't the only one who has come from the other side!
kekeke
Dec 9, 2023 10:06 PM

Oct 2012
I like the anime - the characters are a bit edgy but fun. I just wish I could keep track of everything that's going on. I'm usually feeling lost regarding who's allied with who and what their motives are.
Jan 3, 3:13 PM
Dec 2016
It's starting to become clearer: The nature of this world our protagonists finds himself
Jan 7, 3:07 PM

Mar 2010
Ahh I can't get enough of theses crazy oneesans.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 19, 12:23 AM

Jul 2013
Who tf are all these fucking people man? So many people, so many different groups just doing their own thing, it's just one big convoluted mess. And none of these mysteries will be resolved by the end of this show I bet.
Apr 30, 7:12 AM

Apr 2024
I get that it's probably done to set up for one big chaos event later but the rapid introductions of so many characters with flashy designs is kind of overwhelming, we barely grazed the surface of the first season's key players but now we're introduced to more.
very sleep deprived

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2023

66 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Nov 20, 2023

25 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Embient - Dec 11, 2023

19 by deroiii »»
Mar 19, 10:06 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Dec 18, 2023

29 by PrimeX »»
Mar 19, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2023

24 by PrimeX »»
Mar 19, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.