Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2023 10:29 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
After that stellar over 40 min long prologue episode, I cannot wait to see how this new holy grail war unfolds. Loving all the references I am seeing to Fate Zero and lord el melloi as well.
Jul 2, 2023 10:54 PM

May 2012
I’m a huge fan of fate/zero and I’m really hyped for this one. It’s been over 10 years I’m ready to get back into the fray!

-ZANGAI-
Jul 2, 2023 11:10 PM

Jan 2019
super excited for this, hopefully it releases before 2025

Jul 3, 2023 12:54 AM

Jul 2019
I knew they'll pull a Lord-el Melloi move and announce the TV series after the Special airing. Can't wait to see the story animated. They did a good job with the prologue.
Jul 3, 2023 3:19 AM

Feb 2021
I am also very happy that TV adaptation is confirmed!
Jul 3, 2023 3:20 AM
Jul 3, 2023 3:21 AM

Feb 2018
This is going to be incredible indeed
Jul 3, 2023 3:41 AM

Feb 2021
More Fate is always welcome. Now waiting for the lostbelts anime with female protagonist just for a change. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jul 3, 2023 7:23 AM

Apr 2015
After that spectacular prologue, My excitement has peaked for this one!
Jul 3, 2023 7:42 AM

Jan 2021
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
More Fate is always welcome. Now waiting for the lostbelts anime with female protagonist just for a change. 

Lostbelt would be so good, I mean Cloverwork could be contracted for those likely from Atlantis through the South America I bet. A1 for Strange Fake and ufotable for Hollow Ataraxia. And more Extra in Extella could be done by Shaft (the least likely - but welcome if they really want to pursue Anime domination). Maybe one new series every other season. That would be the dream to be honest. 
Sometimes it takes a real man to be best girl. Gilgamesh is also chad.

[/center]
Jul 3, 2023 7:44 AM

Jan 2009
waiting for Richard Lionheart
Jul 3, 2023 1:43 PM
Mar 2022
Looking forward to it. So far no Hollow Ataraxia
Jul 3, 2023 5:25 PM

Jan 2021
Agarroctres said:

i dont think there even is much chance for hollow ataraxia
Read the visual novel nerd
Jul 4, 2023 7:03 AM

Apr 2018
still have to watch the movie but the KV looks fire asf

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 11, 2023 8:20 AM
Jan 2017
I wouldn't set expectations too high, it's A1 Picture working on it, not Ufotable which has done all the really good ones like fate/zero, heaven's feel, and kara no kyoukai.
Jul 11, 2023 10:40 AM

Feb 2019
salad07 said:
Agarroctres said:

There have never been any attempts or even suggestions to adapt it, I have no idea why everyone seems to think its on the anime industry's to-do-list. Although my guess is that people have heard that hollow ataraxia is important, but don't actually want to read it so they just voice their hopes for an anime.

Zablizzard said:
I wouldn't set expectations too high, it's A1 Picture working on it, not Ufotable which has done all the really good ones like fate/zero, heaven's feel, and kara no kyoukai.

Ugh, you lot are still around. Read a real Fate.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jul 11, 2023 11:45 AM

Jan 2021
Zablizzard said:
A1 has only done Apocrypha, and in general its not their fault for why it was mid, Strange Fake is the best non Nasu written spin off (even better than zero), and judging by how they did Volume 1 its looking pretty good despite the cuts.
Jul 12, 2023 12:05 PM
Jan 2017
O_T_T said:
salad07 said:

There have never been any attempts or even suggestions to adapt it, I have no idea why everyone seems to think its on the anime industry's to-do-list. Although my guess is that people have heard that hollow ataraxia is important, but don't actually want to read it so they just voice their hopes for an anime.

Zablizzard said:

what the hell do you mean? read a real fate? do you mean the VN? you don't get to be an elitist jerk just because you've read baby's first visual novel. Go read tsukihime or witch on the holy night, they're better in every way. I legit think fate/stay night is nasu's worst work, even hollow ataraxia and kagetsu tohya are better.
Jul 12, 2023 12:48 PM

Feb 2021
I also hope that they do the remake of Saner route and Tsukihime series!
Jul 13, 2023 9:47 AM

Feb 2019
Zablizzard said:
O_T_T said:

what the hell do you mean? read a real fate? do you mean the VN? you don't get to be an elitist jerk just because you've read baby's first visual novel. Go read tsukihime or witch on the holy night, they're better in every way. I legit think fate/stay night is nasu's worst work, even hollow ataraxia and kagetsu tohya are better.

Decent attempt, but trying to hard to bait.

But congratulations on thinking to Google what else Type-Moon have made, if you'd have done that before screwing about with ufotable you could have been warned that was where the franchise gets thrown to die.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jul 21, 2023 10:03 PM
Mar 2016
finally we have reverse fate stay night. a reverse version of shirou emiya that was never finished and finally finished after 30 years.
Jul 24, 2023 11:18 AM

Jan 2019
KinjiKido said:
finally we have reverse fate stay night. a reverse version of shirou emiya that was never finished and finally finished after 30 years.
What does that even mean๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jul 29, 2023 3:17 PM

Nov 2018
It's gonna be spam voted with 10s from Fate fans due to excessive references to other parts but will turn out to be barely fine. I'm already seeing a huge weakness in writing. At least production seems to be great. Demon Slayer 2.0 aka Infinite Budget Works?
I hate everyone equally
Sep 23, 2023 2:16 PM

Dec 2017
Reply to Zevven
It's gonna be spam voted with 10s from Fate fans due to excessive references to other parts but will turn out to be barely fine. I'm already seeing a huge weakness in writing. At least production seems to be great. Demon Slayer 2.0 aka Infinite Budget Works?
@Zevven Considering the pilot episode was so freaking cool I have full trust in this studio making a kickass Fate entry. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, man.
Oct 20, 2023 5:01 AM
Mar 2016
I can't understand this anymore. The characters are like a counterpart to fate stay night's characters but in reverse-ish.
but in fate stay night event is the fifth holy grail war. But this is the third holy grail war. So, I basically don't really understand.
Ayaka is the archetype version of Shirou Emiya who was to be the protagonist of the original Fate/stay night.
I thought they decided to relive and bring the archetype version of fate stay night to live. I thought like Female protagonist Sayaka is not attractive like the way with male MC Emiya. So the author decided to swap to male MC instead.
Nov 24, 2023 7:18 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to KinjiKido
I can't understand this anymore. The characters are like a counterpart to fate stay night's characters but in reverse-ish.
but in fate stay night event is the fifth holy grail war. But this is the third holy grail war. So, I basically don't really understand.
Ayaka is the archetype version of Shirou Emiya who was to be the protagonist of the original Fate/stay night.
I thought they decided to relive and bring the archetype version of fate stay night to live. I thought like Female protagonist Sayaka is not attractive like the way with male MC Emiya. So the author decided to swap to male MC instead.
@KinjiKido First, this is not the 3rd holy grail war, this is a holy grail war that copies the 3rd holy grail war.

Also, the Ayaka here is different from the Ayaka from Fate/Prototype. In addition, Nasu decided to switch Ayaka and Arthur to Shirou and Arturia not because the former were less attractive, but because they just didn't fit the demographics of an ero-game as much; Ayaka and Arthur give off more Shoujo type vibes. Since Fate/Strange Fake is not a hentai game, that does not apply anymore, and there should be no problem using Ayaka's character.
Dec 19, 2023 10:58 AM

Jun 2019
O_T_T said:
But congratulations on thinking to Google what else Type-Moon have made, if you'd have done that before screwing about with ufotable you could have been warned that was where the franchise gets thrown to die.

To be fair, you probably don't know much about Type-Moon either, considering your uninformed and retarded statement on what is a real Fate. But it's true that Ufotable's handling of Heaven's Feel III has resulted in the worst possible outcome.
salad77 said:

Yes, and that's the adaptation of Fate/Strange Fake for various reasons about the lore that would be spoilery, It's surprising that no one in this thread has even mentioned any of the connexion with Hollow Ataraxia considering all the dumbs comments.

@Zevven It's going to be good, don't worry about it.
VncriticalDec 19, 2023 11:03 AM
Dec 19, 2023 11:26 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Vncritical
O_T_T said:

To be fair, you probably don't know much about Type-Moon either, considering your uninformed and retarded statement on what is a real Fate. But it's true that Ufotable's handling of Heaven's Feel III has resulted in the worst possible outcome.
salad77 said:

Yes, and that's the adaptation of Fate/Strange Fake for various reasons about the lore that would be spoilery, It's surprising that no one in this thread has even mentioned any of the connexion with Hollow Ataraxia considering all the dumbs comments.

@Vncritical i mean yeah in that Context it does make sense for FSF being technically a hollow ataraxia adaptation.
but im talking about purely the actual visual novel itself, which has had no plans of getting an adaptation.

am looking forward to Strange Fake alot, gonna pick up the novels soon.
Dec 31, 2023 7:19 AM

Jun 2019
Reply to Vncritical
O_T_T said:

salad77 said:

@salad77 I was hinting at
Which is one of the few connexion that Strange Fake hold with F/HA.
Dec 31, 2023 7:52 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to Vncritical
O_T_T said:

salad77 said:

@Vncritical Wait what's wrong with ufotable's handling of the third Heaven's Feel movie? I haven't read the visual novel but I thought the move was pretty alright, except for a lot of the stuff was just unexplained/confusing (e.g. Why did
)
Jan 2, 6:11 PM

Jun 2019
Reply to Ducks975
@Vncritical Wait what's wrong with ufotable's handling of the third Heaven's Feel movie? I haven't read the visual novel but I thought the move was pretty alright, except for a lot of the stuff was just unexplained/confusing (e.g. Why did
)
@Ducks975 It's bad because of the director's aristic direction by overly focusing on Sakura Matou at the expense of Kotomine Kirei and Illyasviel, who are just as crucial to the plot of Heaven's Feel.

Regarding Shirou. It may seem strange to an anime only since it doesn't happen in UBW, but you're right about it being an element of the lore that was not explained, thought it's not related UBW directly. The reason why Shirou has swords emanating from his body is related to his Origin (่ตทๆบ). Every characters has one without necessarily being aware of what it is. In Shirou's case, it is literally "Swords". Which is why his repeated use of Archer's arm, despite his relatively weak magic circuits, causes him to grow swords all over his body. It's also a nice touch which revealed that Shirou's Ten-Count Incantation, Unlimited Blade Works, is not just a simple chant anymore when you reach the last route of the Visual Novel.
VncriticalJan 2, 6:17 PM

More topics from this board

» So There's no specific release date?

Plopop - Jul 5, 2023

9 by thereIwasnt »»
May 31, 11:50 AM

» Should I watch TV Special before this?

Akanekino - Feb 14

11 by lilyxxwise »»
Mar 9, 8:59 PM

» What is the rigth order of all Watcch All Parts?

Fabian_qq - Jul 3, 2023

42 by thereIwasnt »»
Feb 18, 9:34 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.