Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 26, 2023 11:44 PM
Nov 2022
What a nice episode, I loved it.

NOOOOOOOOOOO THERE IS ONLY ONE EPISODE LEFT AND IT'S OVER, NOOOOO

This is one of the animes that I'm enjoying the most of the season, I don't want it to end; *cries, rolls on the floor and dies*

Everything indicates that we are going to have a confession in the last episode xd, by the way when Magari said "I don't know what the future holds for me" it disturbed me a bit, I hope nothing bad happens ._.

Well nothing, I'm already looking forward to the season finale.
Jun 27, 2023 12:03 AM

Dec 2015
Aaronide_ger said:
Does ukegawa like nono? It seems like they had some frames together and she was the one who told him to help. This is interesting!
I think in one of the earlier episodes  I already had a feeling that something l ike this might happen. When I read some of my older posts in another forum (not here on MAL) I found it was in episode 8 or so. Don't know why - and if there was a specific reason. (Like them already having had subtle scenes together.)

The first thought I had was about having pairings for the other girls and the baseball girl had the senpai (which got revealed earlier - we did not see him yet afaik). The restaurant girl I think ... would fit with the other guy (the one the main met at the toilet - delinquent-type of guy). The mature Ukegawa fits well with the calm Nono. Nice to see she can be fun as well - not tooo serious. (Still feeling calm and mature.)

This was the one thing I imediately liked and noticed in this episode. (Which was also great because of all the other stuff. Especially the development because of the main couple.) Like ... almost all direct interaction of Ukegawa with anyone other than "Gan-chan" was with Nono. Seems pretty sure they wanna go that way - having this as a (maybe longer) side-plot where our main couple + the other girls  might help in the future. (In a sequel. Someone said they might announce a season 2 after the last episode.)

Main couple had a lot of good progress. Gan-chan acting more like the "cool guy" again. Wanting to "kidnap" Isaki. I also liked when Isaki talked about her grandma ... the holding hands stuff. When I immediately could see the two holding hands as well ... and it just happend. Felt even more intense than the kissing scene. (I mean ... she mentioned the married guys - grandfma and grandpa ... felit l ike ... he wantd to marry her then. Or like them already being married lol. When he suddenly took her hand.)
Jun 27, 2023 12:40 AM

Apr 2022
"please let me kidnap you" we gottem boys.

welp, last episode next week.
Jun 27, 2023 4:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice that the friends came! But too bad the parents knew that the older sister left :/ At least they'll be able to go to the site if Ganta is kidnapping Isaki in the best way possible ahah
Jun 27, 2023 4:34 AM

Jun 2021
It's such a good vibes. Feels like summer camp. Fireworks + singing and playing ukelele. Ukegawa called it collab.
Jun 27, 2023 6:19 AM
Oct 2019
Tomodachi are coming over, we got some quality time together.

Damn you Sister, you just had to post it on Instagram.

Isaki really need to stop set up the flag.
Jun 27, 2023 7:09 AM

Apr 2020
They better not kill Magari off 😭😭
Jun 27, 2023 7:29 AM
Aug 2019
to much sugar, i cant handle it
Jun 27, 2023 11:46 AM
Jul 2022
Very little happens in the episode, it is literally a transition for the important night where they will take pictures of the sky. As the episodes go by the whole plot becomes more boring, you can literally predict what is going to happen.
Jun 27, 2023 12:26 PM
Nov 2020
Another very cute episode, totally love the vibes it gives. I guess that this is one of the best romance I've ever watched
Jun 27, 2023 1:51 PM
Dec 2022
I can't waiting for the final !
Jun 27, 2023 3:12 PM
Aug 2022
gyanburubii said:
Ukegawa whipping out the ukulele during the fireworks... Now who's the lady killer here exactly? Also, that song is stuck in my head now. 何となく...

This is one of the most romantic anime I've ever seen and I'm here for it – this is exactly the kind of romance I can get behind! Nakami's polite kidnap declaration is just one of the many examples of moments my heart has genuinely been on the edge because of these two.
i love that scene so much! does anyone know what song is it?
Jun 27, 2023 3:32 PM

Jul 2022
0h nO th3Y'rE g0Nna eL0P3!!!!
Jun 27, 2023 3:54 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
joblob7 said:
gyanburubii said:
Ukegawa whipping out the ukulele during the fireworks... Now who's the lady killer here exactly? Also, that song is stuck in my head now. 何となく...

This is one of the most romantic anime I've ever seen and I'm here for it – this is exactly the kind of romance I can get behind! Nakami's polite kidnap declaration is just one of the many examples of moments my heart has genuinely been on the edge because of these two.
i love that scene so much! does anyone know what song is it?

"Nantonaku Nantonaku" by The Spiders is what i got from r/anime. 
Jun 27, 2023 3:57 PM

Dec 2019
fun and eye pleasing episode this is the best SoL/Iyashikei to come out these recent years! Magari being unsure about her future cuz of her condition was sad:[
Jun 27, 2023 4:19 PM
Jul 2015
They are soooo cute <3
Jun 27, 2023 4:44 PM
May 2017
foot scene? 0/5

jk jk, but nah fr great episode all around. Nakami and Magari are so lucky to have such great friends surrounding them. Especially Nakami, Tao picks up on the little changes in his demeanor, that's an attribute only a true friend can possess. Also him jamming on his ukulele really set the summer time vibes

later on in the episode they get found out cuz dumb Haya went posting with her location on. Nakami says fuck the consequences, we taking these pictures one way or another. His balls has officially dropped. "we started this journey together, I will see you at the finish line" what a inspiring quote to close out with.

5/5 ep

oh and i pray this story doesn't go the tragic route, Magari keeps raising these flags, got me unsettled
Jun 27, 2023 4:53 PM

Jun 2013
Luthandorius said:
Aaronide_ger said:
Does ukegawa like nono? It seems like they had some frames together and she was the one who told him to help. This is interesting!
I think in one of the earlier episodes  I already had a feeling that something l ike this might happen. When I read some of my older posts in another forum (not here on MAL) I found it was in episode 8 or so. Don't know why - and if there was a specific reason. (Like them already having had subtle scenes together.)

The first thought I had was about having pairings for the other girls and the baseball girl had the senpai (which got revealed earlier - we did not see him yet afaik). The restaurant girl I think ... would fit with the other guy (the one the main met at the toilet - delinquent-type of guy). The mature Ukegawa fits well with the calm Nono. Nice to see she can be fun as well - not tooo serious. (Still feeling calm and mature.)

This was the one thing I imediately liked and noticed in this episode. (Which was also great because of all the other stuff. Especially the development because of the main couple.) Like ... almost all direct interaction of Ukegawa with anyone other than "Gan-chan" was with Nono. Seems pretty sure they wanna go that way - having this as a (maybe longer) side-plot where our main couple + the other girls  might help in the future. (In a sequel. Someone said they might announce a season 2 after the last episode.)

Main couple had a lot of good progress. Gan-chan acting more like the "cool guy" again. Wanting to "kidnap" Isaki. I also liked when Isaki talked about her grandma ... the holding hands stuff. When I immediately could see the two holding hands as well ... and it just happend. Felt even more intense than the kissing scene. (I mean ... she mentioned the married guys - grandfma and grandpa ... felit l ike ... he wantd to marry her then. Or like them already being married lol. When he suddenly took her hand.)
Exactly, like the main couple is adorable but it would be lovely to see some ukegawa development as he is ganta's closest friend, what I found interesting though is if ukegawa likes nono why did he say to Ganta in the earlier episodes that Magari is "not his type" I mean both Magari and Nono are quite similar in terms of "Physical appearence" and I wouldnt say they are that much different in terms of character (Ofc there are differences just stating from what I have seen so far) So when I first thought about this I was like maybe Ukegawa's type is something more like kani, but I would definitely like him with nono more!
Jun 27, 2023 7:24 PM
May 2022
EdwinRamayo said:
Very little happens in the episode, it is literally a transition for the important night where they will take pictures of the sky. As the episodes go by the whole plot becomes more boring, you can literally predict what is going to happen.

Did you forget that this series is also Slice of Life? There will be moments where characters just enjoy life, it’s summer vacation so let them have it. Your comment about predicting what’s going to happen is not really bad. You should be excited for what’s to come instead of it going for the shitty subversion. When the story sets a goal, it delivers, predictable or not.
Jun 28, 2023 5:50 AM
May 2023
Dawolfsam said:
Every moment in this episode is a PEAK moment! 
KIDNAPPING ARC LET'S GOOO!

crimes committed whoo
Jun 28, 2023 10:20 AM

Aug 2022
sooooo enjoyable
Jun 28, 2023 10:21 AM

Aug 2022
also i'm worried about Magari...
Jun 28, 2023 10:28 AM
Apr 2021
This anime just keeps getting better. Love the characters so far and curious where it will go. Chill rainy day vibes and hanging with friends. With an underlining of tention.
Jun 28, 2023 8:53 PM

Dec 2018
"please let me kidnap you"
lol this show is so wholesome and honestly im not into slower, romance shows but this one really i like a lot. feels like a bit of a sleeper this season.
Jun 28, 2023 8:55 PM

Dec 2018
Smudy said:
This last stretch of episodes is incredible, they are super intimate together. 

I dearly hope there's a season 2 SOON! 

Also hand holding = i sleep 
TOE-TOUCHING = REAL SHIT! 

haha yeah you're right. usually a show ends or it gets ruined once people get together it's like that was the whole thing and then it's all downhill but there is still lots to go. idk about toe touching, any time a woman sees my feet she runs out of the house screaming.
Jun 28, 2023 10:49 PM
May 2022
StateofOhayo said:
Smudy said:
This last stretch of episodes is incredible, they are super intimate together. 

I dearly hope there's a season 2 SOON! 

Also hand holding = i sleep 
TOE-TOUCHING = REAL SHIT! 

haha yeah you're right. usually a show ends or it gets ruined once people get together it's like that was the whole thing and then it's all downhill but there is still lots to go. idk about toe touching, any time a woman sees my feet she runs out of the house screaming.

If there is a second season, you’ll find this series only goes uphill from where it will end this season. What it needs is a more experienced anime staff to really express what’s to come.
Jun 29, 2023 12:22 AM

Aug 2017
Quanda1eDing1e said:
oh and i pray this story doesn't go the tragic route, Magari keeps raising these flags, got me unsettled

I might be the only one rooting for the tragic route. I think she should turn into a star.
Jun 29, 2023 7:53 PM

Apr 2020
Aaronide_ger said:
I would like to see more relationships/developments between the other characters. Will make things more interesting
Jun 30, 2023 9:18 AM
May 2023
Finally caught up. It was a really wholesome episode.

Does anyone know what chapter of the manga the anime is upto right now?
Jun 30, 2023 3:08 PM

Jul 2016
Isaki's sister sure isn't the brightest lightbulb in the store, huh? Busted.

And who said kidnapping couldn't be wholesome? Truly the ultimate form of love demonstration.
Ganta even suggested to tidy up the place before leaving. What a well-mannered boy.
Jun 30, 2023 3:43 PM
Feb 2020
The fact that Magari thought that Kari brough cocaine to the party tho
Jun 30, 2023 4:48 PM
May 2022
CarbonMD said:
Quanda1eDing1e said:

I might be the only one rooting for the tragic route. I think she should turn into a star.

I hope you are, you absolute psycho. You don’t actually think it’s a better story choice that she dies, you’d absolute revel in it if she does. You’re almost just as bad as that other troll that shits on the anime but at least that person is honest about it. I can’t wait for the final episode to shut you up.
Jul 1, 2023 2:48 PM

Apr 2020
Luffy4719 said:
Finally caught up. It was a really wholesome episode.

Does anyone know what chapter of the manga the anime is upto right now?
Someone said it adapted up to the middle of chapter 52 this episode
Jul 1, 2023 8:52 PM
Feb 2021
loving it. Show has been great so far
Jul 2, 2023 5:10 AM
Mar 2021
Next week last episode
Gonna end soon 😄
Jul 2, 2023 9:48 AM
Mar 2020
Nice vibe on this ep.
Jul 2, 2023 6:20 PM
Oct 2021
i like when nakami and friends play together at night
Jul 3, 2023 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
Please don't finish.Pleasepleaseplease
Jul 3, 2023 1:09 PM

Jul 2019
I love watching them all hang out. Ukegawa x Nono!

Jul 4, 2023 11:28 AM

Dec 2022
Great and funny episode
Jul 5, 2023 4:25 PM

Jul 2015
The only time I would think kidnapping is romantic rather than alarming lol

Jul 8, 2023 9:30 PM

May 2015
Bros gonna pull a Good Night Punpun kidnapping but with good ending 
Jul 11, 2023 9:37 AM

Oct 2008
so sweet episode! so many awkward blushing moments to both of them!
5/5.

Jul 14, 2023 3:31 AM
Nov 2020
As the series coming to an end I feel something isn't going to be well till the end .... But seeing their bond and friends supporting each other is very cool... And at last whr he says " Let Me Kidnap you" is so cool... Too
Jul 15, 2023 3:20 PM

Mar 2015
Great job Nakami, what a guy! 
Jul 23, 2023 6:22 AM

Jun 2020
The coke scene… 😭

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anyone else want to try out astrophotography after watching this?

D-A-W - Apr 13

2 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
2 hours ago

» English Dub???

ANIk_003 - May 14

16 by MrBoomTop10Anime »»
May 20, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2023

104 by winsonkeren »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

» So… still nothing about season 2?

A-lil-weeb-dog - Feb 8

17 by saketsahu »»
Apr 26, 2:26 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2023

147 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.