Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2023 5:32 AM

Nov 2011
A date with Tajiuna and...it's also Cain's birthday and becoming an official adventurer? This kid gets milestones like it's nothing.

Oh and of course, we also have the girls getting jealous all over. Tajiuna's fantasy about her marriage with Cain seems like it's becoming a weekly delusion lol
Stark700May 14, 2023 6:23 AM
May 14, 2023 5:59 AM

Apr 2014
Promoting from G rank to A rank within the first few hours - Baron Cain von Silford.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 14, 2023 6:28 AM

Jul 2017
Well certainly, Cain has an affiliation to the kingdom's first king, who was subjected to Truck-kun and got Isekai-ed to the fantasy world that he is in now. And everywhere he goes, he just can't escape the girls, but made one anyways, because it's his 12th birthday, and it's a legal age to finally go adventuring.

Stepping foot into the guild's HQ for the first time and going through registration, simple things only matter, and Cain starts out at the bronze G-rank. As usual, some nasty folks deal with the receptionist Retia and Cain, and while he took awfully to the cliché, the Ice Flame's red-haired Claude saved his skin, apart from his wife Lina egging him to start quests. The typical cliché of dealing with goblins is first, but Tijuana somehow mamaged to locate him, which forget the vice-captain, he can't deal with her demands.

And so it is that Tijuana's date with Cain involves defeating goblins, and said princess sure is equivocal at trying to practice her wedding speech with him when he's just trying to clear quests quickly, regardless of goblins or green lizards as an extra, which got the attention of Chief Cedric, which assumes that he has cheated his way. The guildmaster Eden on the other hand, is quick on the uptake about Cain...because he's Tijuana's brother, which all the more shocks Cedric. As compensation, Cain got a rank boost, that add Tijuana's list of exaggerations, shot him up to the gold A-rank on his first day.

The gods, on the other hand, knows that once this Aaron's seal has been broken, he'll come to wreak havoc, and needs someone to train Cain to the max, so in a way, Cain being OP has a legit plot behind it.

Not the bad show that I've come to expect, though this is still by far an average show.
May 14, 2023 7:12 AM

Apr 2022
Letting a 12 year old become an adventurer is insane, even in a world full of magic and shit
May 14, 2023 7:16 AM
May 2021
i really need tijuana to take it down like 10 notches. she's so annoying, i can't stand it. her brother eden is much more enjoyable though. i like him. hopefully we'll see more of him in the future.

i wonder what the deal is with this aaron guy. is he a demon? a god turned evil? hoping we get some more information on him soon
My 2023 candies:
May 14, 2023 8:32 AM
Mar 2017
Didn't stay loyal to the manga. the girls are too much. romance is fine, but the girls are annoying and ruining everything. 0/10. doesn't matter if everything is good, one mistake and this becomes dogshit, mr producer quit your job
May 14, 2023 8:35 AM

Feb 2021
If the first king was Japanese, then shouldn't all other kings be at least somewhat Japanese as well...?
May 14, 2023 8:35 AM

May 2014
Um.. Why was the "Guild Chief" reprimanded for doing his job? One of his talents is the ability to keep all the cheaters (especially obvious ones) clear from creating any further fuss and wasting time of the guild from more urgent matters. The reason is plot power.
May 14, 2023 9:32 AM

Dec 2020
Okay kain want to be an adventure and wow he got promoted in one day through g to a.
Lol the master of the adventure guild is typhania’s brother.
That was a funny episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 14, 2023 9:55 AM
Sep 2019
Ok finally found a reason to actually continue watching this anime and that is finding best girl Letia (Receptionist lady)
May 14, 2023 10:54 AM
May 2023
I just think this eps are good but too short.
May 14, 2023 11:14 AM
Feb 2015
I'm filled with my dear husband's love!
I mean, Tifana is technically correct but still the choice of wording 🥴
May 14, 2023 11:57 AM

Dec 2022
so the adventurer he meet was a rank and he became a rank on his first day
May 14, 2023 3:13 PM
Dec 2022
Great anime and funny
May 14, 2023 3:35 PM

Feb 2019
those two girls are annoyingly bratty, not so endearing to me. tijuana can be annoying, but her quirk is an OK kinda annoying lol i can't wait until Cain reunites with his former tutors; that will be quite the reunion for 'em lol
May 14, 2023 4:09 PM

May 2015
That elf is really living her life to the fullest lmao. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 14, 2023 4:39 PM
Oct 2020
MadanielFL said:
If the first king was Japanese, then shouldn't all other kings be at least somewhat Japanese as well...?
Make sense but nobody told that he had any kids.
May 14, 2023 5:24 PM
Apr 2023
I was hoping he would catch a break without Tijuana this episode. She's so intense that even I can feel the exhaustion Cain is probably feeling. I much prefer if Cain had an engagement with Retia or the tutor adventurers. They don't have the chaotic energy that Tijuana puts out. 
May 14, 2023 5:36 PM
Apr 2023
Am I the only one who finds it weird when kids have to drink juice in fantasy anime? It is historically inaccurate and often ruins the medieval vibe of the show. I would much rather see the script say nothing about it and let viewers imagine whatever they want. Surely you can keep a PG-13 rating like this.
May 14, 2023 6:38 PM

Feb 2011
Staying on the course of absolutely flying past every trope possible.

Nice to see him brush off teles and silk, they are annoying as hell

May 14, 2023 8:09 PM
Apr 2023
In this episode, it is explained why he needs to be OP. It seems there is a much more OP opponent about to be unsealed. Well I guess that makes things a bit different now.
May 14, 2023 10:02 PM
Nov 2014
Tenía tiempo sin que un anime me desesperara tanto, el protagonista es un pelele, y las protagonistas (si es que se le puedes decir así) son insoportables.
May 14, 2023 10:33 PM
Jun 2020
So the end game antagonist in this show is the Eminence in Shadow. This time, he's named Aaron. It would be a good fight though.
May 15, 2023 12:02 AM
Jan 2021
"please stop indiscriminately accepting more Fiance's"
Teles
low key degenerate anime 😐😐😐
May 15, 2023 1:14 AM
Feb 2018
Great episode i'm always wanting more!!
May 15, 2023 4:08 AM

Feb 2018
Unlike most protags, Cain just went and accepted A rank at day one of being an adventurer lol. Looks like we have a training arc coming up, that Aaron guy must be super strong for Cain to still need to become stronger.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 15, 2023 8:33 AM
May 2021
Aaron (the main villain) they showed kinda looks like the MC with Black hair lol
May 15, 2023 8:33 AM
May 2021
binoyvargas said:
So the end game antagonist in this show is the Eminence in Shadow. This time, he's named Aaron. It would be a good fight though.

Ya lmao 😂😂. Atomic finale lol
May 15, 2023 10:20 AM

May 2021
man i love tajiuna, she's so cheerful, cute and caring. (and delusional)

enjoying this so far, can't wait to see this aaron dude.
May 15, 2023 11:12 AM

May 2019
This episode went by fairly quickly, it was pretty entertaining. So Cain is finally 12 years old and registered to become an adventurer. I figured he'd get to at least rank C by day one but A? Nice, although the assist from his fiance, Tijuana, helped.

I recall the gods implying that they needed for Cain to be very strong from a previous episode and in this one they were more specific and put a name to that person, Aaron. But before that encounter Cain will be trained by someone else, I wonder how that person's power compares to Cains.
May 15, 2023 3:42 PM

Oct 2017
I just love how Tifana does whatever she likes. Cain got to A rank in a day lol.
May 15, 2023 10:20 PM

Mar 2008
Finally Cain is a bit older. Was wondering when that would happen.

Tijuana is pretty chipper as always. Heh
May 15, 2023 10:24 PM
Feb 2021
to generic, even for my taste
May 16, 2023 1:26 PM
Sep 2020
its been like 200 years so probably like 8 genearation later so the current king is probably 0.25 % or something. Thats insignificant enough to not matter that much 
May 16, 2023 2:26 PM
Sep 2020
I can't stand to wait the next episode. This one is the best of all curent episodes.
May 16, 2023 5:59 PM
Apr 2013
EP 7

Dammit, when i said i wanted silk and
(did i really just forget the name of one of the main girls?) teles.
when i said i wanted silk and telese screentime, NOT LIKE THIS.
Though after what happened last ep, im assuming silk and teles are gonna be super pushy now, if cain gets another girl on top of tifana presumably (trying to) monopolize his time he's never gonna have any time anymore
In fact im surprised silk and teles arent being more pushy, but i suppose they ARE still 10 year old children. normal 10 year old children that is

Excuse me wtf where did the two years go???
Cain was 10 not that long ago this is not how you do timeskips man

So anyway they dropped a few hints. silk and teles show up again in teh post credit scene but uh...
Remains to be seen, they seem to have another one or two characters to introduce, but that aside, HOPEFULLY silk and teles will get some actual screentime next ep. maybe
Or it'll be cain getting into some shenanigan again.
Problem I have is if tifana continues to monopolize the rest of the episodes it's going to get old FAST. It's already been like what, two eps in a row?
At least there's still quite a number of eps, so im hoping they actually do something with everything.
May 16, 2023 7:06 PM
Mar 2023
They promoted him 6 ranks on his first day, he met his brother-in-law, and he already gave them his approval, Cain's day turned out well.
PS: Finally in chapter 7 they talk about the one who seems to be the bad guy in the story, do you think the Aaron they mention can also be reincarnated? Or is he just some sort of typical demon king?
May 16, 2023 11:39 PM
Jun 2020
dcsanchez3 said:
They promoted him 6 ranks on his first day, he met his brother-in-law, and he already gave them his approval, Cain's day turned out well.
PS: Finally in chapter 7 they talk about the one who seems to be the bad guy in the story, do you think the Aaron they mention can also be reincarnated? Or is he just some sort of typical demon king?
I think Aaron is also reincarnated and he might be an alternate universe version of the Eminence in Shadow.
May 17, 2023 12:43 PM
Jan 2023
Great episode. Can't wait for the next one!
May 17, 2023 11:17 PM
Sep 2021
It’s a big season for the VA Chiaki Kobayashi having multiple MC and non-MC roles from Gabimaru (Jigokuraku), Mash Burnedead (Mashle) and now Claude! I am getting familiar with his voice now!

Overall it’s a decent episode, 7/10!
May 19, 2023 7:36 PM
Feb 2021
i think it was pretty entertaining not the best but enjoyable if your bored
May 20, 2023 3:17 PM

Nov 2012
Cain just wants to adventure and have fun. Tijuana and those 2 brats won't let him breathe. I truly dislike all 3.
May 30, 2023 11:57 AM

Nov 2009
HUh, so the first king was named Yuuya and got Truck-kun'd... LOL @ the most generic plot ever.

Da Elf... "I am filled with my husband's love" and constantly talk about love with Cain...

I fear this Elf would actually "assault" Cain off-screen.... lol

Huh.. the Guild master is Tiju's big bro... and they shocked the other guild ppls with reveling Cain's real identity, hehe.

Also, too bad Cain missed his old tutors, but judging by how they said the Green Lizards is C+ rank monsters, this means the tutors are at least B+ rank as they were going to take down 30 Lizards with just 2 ppls.

And Cain ended up going from G to A rank...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 7, 2023 9:39 PM

Apr 2009
So who the eff is Aaron? Our Big Bad Villain? Heck, even the gods are worried.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 26, 2023 4:09 AM

Sep 2012
tofei said:
So who the eff is Aaron? Our Big Bad Villain? Heck, even the gods are worried.
i suspect another reincarnation, a reincarnation turned to evil considering how they are hyping him up, if hes that strong that even gods are worried 

Sep 30, 2023 6:12 AM
Aug 2023
So this world's timeline is not linear to Earth's timeline. I think they've mentioned the first king was 300 years ago, and we can see the first king got reincarnated by a traffic accident, there were no cars 300 years ago on Earth, and it looks like modern times. So 300 years in this world is significantly compressed to a lot less years on Earth, Cain's 12 years here might not even be a year that's past on Earth.

Anyways, I'm really loving this anime. It's over-the-top nature, and comedy works great so far, I'm loving the amusingly comedic animation too. Tijuana is a little too hyper, but I'm thinking she'll calm down in a few episodes since she just got introduced. I think she's great though, she's well coordinated with Cain in battle. The other two wifey girls are a little annoying, but due to the out-the-top comedy in this series, I can give them a pass...they're okay so far. They're pretty much sidelined most of the time anyways. Did Tijuana smooch Cain just before the lizards showed up? Looks like she did from behind.

But yeah, I got a big smile on my face while chuckling at the comedy in this show. Normally I enjoy more serious complex animes, but the amusing comedy is delivering so far, and this is kind of relaxing like a slice of life anime.
May 2, 12:05 PM
Jun 2022
Elf Getting Cozy With A 12 Year Old Is Odd . Guess , Can Watch Couple More.
May 29, 9:52 PM

Nov 2019
Cain joins the adventurer guild and goes from rank G to A. The guild master is Tijuana’s brother. Aaron is a new antagonist that has shown up! Cain will be going into more training

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

102 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

31 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2023

26 by ST63LTH »»
May 30, 2:39 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21, 2023

30 by ST63LTH »»
May 29, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.