Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 31, 2022 11:52 AM

Aug 2021
just started the anime today and I think if its done right , i may love it but there was this yellow short hair girl with big tiddies ,
something about her just ticks me off
the story tells me she wants to become friends with everyone but she just comes off as creepy and as someone who cant respect personal boundaries

why was she suddenly obsessed to be friends with that girl with attitude?

Is that yellow girl some secret villain of this anime (i get bad vibes from her, maybe its her annoying voice) or what?

edit: sorry my bad, why didnt i realise that it would be spoiler

episode 3: omfg i was right lol
i was asking because she acted way too close but she is actually evil , i am feeling proud af
DarkGamerAMay 31, 2022 12:43 PM
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
May 31, 2022 12:01 PM

Jun 2021
DarkGamerA said:
just started the anime today and I think if its done right , i may love it but there was this yellow short hair girl with big tiddies ,
the story tells me she wants to become friends with everyone but she just comes off as creepy and as someone who cant respect personal boundaries

Is that yellow girl some secret villain of this anime (i get bad vibes from her, maybe its her annoying voice) or what?

Dude why're you asking for spoilers? Just keep watching,it's one of the best school animes imo so you'll enjoy it if you're already liking it.
May 31, 2022 12:04 PM
Jul 2021
yellow girl wants to be friends with everyone and asking if she is a secret villain or somethings is spoiler and I myself don't know.
Though she has a secret personality
May 31, 2022 12:08 PM

Jan 2021
I think you need to keep watching. Iirc, it was addressed pretty early on.
May 31, 2022 12:11 PM
Apr 2018
keep watching bro, much better then to be spoiled here.
May 31, 2022 12:11 PM

Nov 2021
DarkGamerA said:

Dude you're going to turn 18 in some weeks
How
are you to ask for obvious spoilers smfh
May 31, 2022 12:15 PM

Jun 2011
This show is great, and yeah why are you asking for spoilers lol it's only 12 episodes, you'll be done with it in 4 hours.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 31, 2022 12:25 PM
Sep 2021
Man outright made a forum to seek spoilers.
May 31, 2022 12:47 PM
Nov 2021
Yeah Kushida is the main antagonist of the series
May 31, 2022 1:09 PM
Feb 2022
i like this anime when i first watch it i was thinking this is going to be boring as hell but at the end it was pretty good anime
May 31, 2022 1:27 PM
Jun 2021
ngl i don’t really think there are any real “antagonists” in the show. just ayanokouji doing his thing for 12 episodes
May 31, 2022 8:51 PM
Jan 2022
Haha
Yea she is evil.
However she was busted in 2nd year.
Jun 1, 2022 12:42 AM
Dec 2021
Its a great show I recommend you to read LNs after anime the source material is soo good after watching anime you could pretty much visualise everything that's going on in Light Novel
Jun 1, 2022 4:43 AM
Jan 2022
DarkGamerA said:

i was asking because she acted way too close but she is actually evil , i am feeling proud af

as someone who read the light novel, i know everything about that girl, some things will not be covered in the first season, hopefully we will get to know about her in season 2 on july, if you are eager to know things , i will gladly spoil
Jun 1, 2022 7:00 AM
Aug 2021
DarkGamerA said:

Don't worry the yellow hair loser pissed me off aswell😂
Jun 1, 2022 9:00 AM
Dec 2021
I hate her, but she is an important character.
Jun 4, 2022 5:13 AM
Oct 2021
DarkGamerA said:

most retarded discussion point ive seen. why is there even discussions about cote its so plain
Jun 8, 2022 1:11 PM
Oct 2017
DarkGamerA said:

Just remember one thing...Anime fucked up many things from the Light novel the source and season 1 and is basically a fan fiction of director.. the main girl Kei Karuizawa's scene got replaced by Horikita and Honami's scenes as well...and there was enrage in JP and western fans also because of what the director did against the authors will..so just giving you heads up..season 2 and 3 hopefully will follow light novel source

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Jul 1, 2017

344 by Laachii »»
Jun 9, 8:51 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2017

529 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2017

236 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2017

336 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 2:19 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2017

292 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 1:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.