Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 11, 2022 7:36 PM

Jul 2019
Bruhhhhhh. This is some good fucking news.

Hoping for no fuck ups tho.
Jan 11, 2022 7:48 PM

Oct 2018
this looks like it could be really good, hoping for a good adaptation

Jan 11, 2022 8:20 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Haven't read very much of this and even then it was a bit long ago, but I do remember liking the little of it I read. Hope the anime ends up great!
Jan 11, 2022 8:21 PM

Jan 2017
lezgooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Jan 11, 2022 9:06 PM

Apr 2021
I'm sooo hyped about this one

Jan 11, 2022 9:07 PM
Jul 2021
hoping for a really good adaptation
Jan 12, 2022 12:35 AM
Apr 2018
Yofukashi no Uta, then this? I AM LIVING
Jan 12, 2022 1:20 AM
May 2018
Just started the manga a few days ago and it's already one of my favorite romances
Jan 12, 2022 1:25 AM

Aug 2018
Welp lets hope they don't fuck it up
_______I like rocks__
Jan 12, 2022 2:35 AM
May 2021
Yeah most probably another from Cloverworks or OLM. Well whatever I'm so glad that it's getting an anime 🤩
Jan 12, 2022 2:41 AM

Apr 2012
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is something lewd? I see similar hentai douji on the internet all the time.
Jan 12, 2022 3:39 AM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is something lewd? I see similar hentai douji on the internet all the time.

It's a really good manga still imo, although I prefer the Insomniacs one. It's not really an ecchi series but does show of curiosity through puberty and eroticism more than anything through a healthy relationship. It felt more tasteful somewhat in this series than most others I have read.
Jan 12, 2022 4:07 AM

Apr 2012
animejas said:
RobertBobert said:

It's a really good manga still imo, although I prefer the Insomniacs one. It's not really an ecchi series but does show of curiosity through puberty and eroticism more than anything through a healthy relationship. It felt more tasteful somewhat in this series than most others I have read.

Well, given my impressions of Insomniacs, I hope the adaptation is as aesthetic as Komi-san and not just a mediocre romcom.
Jan 12, 2022 4:12 AM

Jul 2017
RobertBobert said:
animejas said:

Well, given my impressions of Insomniacs, I hope the adaptation is as aesthetic as Komi-san and not just a mediocre romcom.

It's not really a rom-com, more of a slice of life series with subtle romance elements there. It's definitely a more down-to-earth, grounded kind of series than Komi which was comedy more than anything for its first season.
Jan 12, 2022 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
animejas said:
RobertBobert said:

It's not really a rom-com, more of a slice of life series with subtle romance elements there. It's definitely a more down-to-earth, grounded kind of series than Komi which was comedy more than anything for its first season.

Well, I don't expect it to be something with "chkoku-chkoku" and other "doki-doki", it's just that the school shows are now reduced to "formal 2-3 shows per season", so I don't want it to be than a average.
Jan 12, 2022 8:05 AM

Mar 2020
NextUniverse said:

hey Universe, fancy meeting you here

Honestly, I’m a little sad that this is getting an anime because it’s gonna attract a lot of attention, it won’t feel so special to me anymore.
Jan 12, 2022 8:53 AM

Jul 2019
Tendo_GM said:
NextUniverse said:

Honestly, I’m a little sad that this is getting an anime because it’s gonna attract a lot of attention, it won’t feel so special to me anymore.

I wouldn't mind the other fans in that case, you could always go to a circle of friends and share the joy there, or just not participate on large forums like here. Idk tho, this is a niche manga from the start and I will imagine it won't be all that popular even when it is airing.
Jan 12, 2022 9:39 AM

Mar 2020
NextUniverse said:
Tendo_GM said:

I wouldn't mind the other fans in that case, you could always go to a circle of friends and share the joy there, or just not participate on large forums like here. Idk tho, this is a niche manga from the start and I will imagine it won't be all that popular even when it is airing.

Yea I know, but it’s not about the mass awareness of the anime. It’s just that it felt special being only a manga, now it’s gonna become an anime and people will have the image of the anime when they hear about it
Jan 12, 2022 1:44 PM

Apr 2018
I've seen the manga countless times on my PTR but didn't start it. Guess it's time to give it a chance.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 15, 2022 7:18 AM

Aug 2018
BRO, i can't wait for the anime
Apr 6, 2022 3:53 PM
Aug 2021
Its so special for me that I dont want it to become a poppin like My dress up darling did...
Mar 6, 2023 9:10 AM
Sep 2016
Let me guess.
Mar 12, 2023 1:40 PM

Apr 2021
The manga is definitely one of the best I've read and I can't really imagine it being properly adapted in anime without two or three seasons. And that probably too much to hope for.
But I'll give it a shot, the visuals seem fine at least.
Mar 19, 2023 10:33 PM
Mar 2021
Yo this thing looks like shaft vomitted out a show that blended I want to eat your pancreas, march comes in like a lion, the monogatari series, and Call of the Night. Legit, this sounds so freaking hype.
Mar 22, 2023 1:42 PM

Feb 2021
Sad that again 12 episodes. I really hope for the second season!
Mar 29, 2023 5:56 PM
Dec 2021
Hyped 
A seinen romance is something rare
Apr 2, 2023 9:37 AM

Feb 2021
13 episodes confirmed: https://twitter.com/SugoiLITE/status/164236636112408985
MemoreApr 9, 2023 2:51 PM
Apr 3, 2023 10:41 AM
Hello Everynyan

May 2022
I wonder how much they will adapt, and how they will handle

Ri-KoRinApr 10, 2023 12:01 AM

Apr 9, 2023 10:04 AM

Sep 2012
I found the hype to be misleading for me. I keep seeing people talk about how the romance is the best so I gave it a try with high expectations, but it’s more of a slice of life story about astronomy, friends and sleeping insomnia problems, with romance being a very slow burn. Even though I manage to read to the latest chapter, I personally prefer the romance in Yamada lvl 999.
Apr 9, 2023 8:28 PM
Jul 2015
Ri-KoRin said:
I wonder how much they adopt

I also wonder HOW they will adopt it. The manga has dozens of pages with barely any or even no text at all, but absolutely fucking gorgeous shots just inviting you to stay for a minute or two and take it all in (the kind of thing you would often find in YKK ... or blame).
Apr 14, 2023 3:44 AM

Apr 2021
FlamingMangos said:
I found the hype to be misleading for me. I keep seeing people talk about how the romance is the best so I gave it a try with high expectations, but it’s more of a slice of life story about astronomy, friends and sleeping  insomnia problems, with romance being a very slow burn. Even though I manage to read to the latest chapter, I personally prefer the romance in Yamada lvl 999.
I disagree. Remove the romantic aspect of the story and you lose more than 50% of the emotion. Astronomy and isomnia help binding the couple together but the story is definitely about the later.
Apr 24, 2023 8:42 PM

Sep 2012
rvdboom said:
FlamingMangos said:
I found the hype to be misleading for me. I keep seeing people talk about how the romance is the best so I gave it a try with high expectations, but it’s more of a slice of life story about astronomy, friends and sleeping  insomnia problems, with romance being a very slow burn. Even though I manage to read to the latest chapter, I personally prefer the romance in Yamada lvl 999.
I disagree. Remove the romantic aspect of the story and you lose more than 50% of the emotion. Astronomy and isomnia help binding the couple together but the story is definitely about the later.
Yeah but for me, I'm not interested in anything else in the manga besides the romance and the non romance stuff already takes up most of the chapters. 
Apr 24, 2023 9:16 PM
May 2022
FlamingMangos said:
rvdboom said:
Yeah but for me, I'm not interested in anything else in the manga besides the romance and the non romance stuff already takes up most of the chapters. 

You said that the romance is slow-burn and I see none of that. It’s been paced perfectly, it’s not some long saga of trials and tribulations. The manga has a great balance of astronomy, slice of life, and romance. It also just doesn’t throw the other casts off to the side just for the main couple but blends the interactions together well. Even the astronomy aspect is blended together with the couple’s interactions later on. So if you not interested in the non-romance stuff, you’re also not really interested in the couple either, since that IS part of their hobby.
Apr 24, 2023 10:30 PM

Apr 2021
FlamingMangos said:
Fair enough.
For me, a good romance is also about the two characters discovering the intimate aspects of each other, the things they like, the peculiar way they may react, their daily routine.
Because it's only when you're in love with someone that you pay enough attention to a person so much as to allow to discover all these little things.
That's why I really like this mangaka, her work is always a bit like this.
Perhaps it's a question of age, I'm in my fifties so romance means probably something different than for someone younger.
Apr 25, 2023 12:06 AM

Sep 2012
DiamondDimoDaddy said:
FlamingMangos said:

You said that the romance is slow-burn and I see none of that. It’s been paced perfectly, it’s not some long saga of trials and tribulations. The manga has a great balance of astronomy, slice of life, and romance. It also just doesn’t throw the other casts off to the side just for the main couple but blends the interactions together well. Even the astronomy aspect is blended together with the couple’s interactions later on. So if you not interested in the non-romance stuff, you’re also not really interested in the couple either, since that IS part of their hobby.
lil bro somehow think me saying slow burn is an insult. Slow burn just means it is taking it's time to develop properly and naturally. What's the point in trying to argue against this? 
Apr 25, 2023 10:09 AM
May 2022
FlamingMangos said:
DiamondDimoDaddy said:

lil bro somehow think me saying slow burn is an insult. Slow burn just means it is taking its time to develop properly and naturally. What's the point in trying to argue against this? 

Slow burns can be good but this series doesn’t feel like a slow burn to me because we have different definitions of it. Yours feels too broad because it could technically apply to basically every good romance out there. Normally slow burns to me have characters go through lots of trials, pining like crazy, and are angsting a lot over their feelings and all that. This series doesn’t have a lot of that and you say it’s a VERY slow burn. Hell,

More topics from this board

» Anyone else want to try out astrophotography after watching this?

D-A-W - Apr 13

2 by RyogiSHIKI7 »»
3 hours ago

» English Dub???

ANIk_003 - May 14

16 by MrBoomTop10Anime »»
May 20, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2023

104 by winsonkeren »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

» So… still nothing about season 2?

A-lil-weeb-dog - Feb 8

17 by saketsahu »»
Apr 26, 2:26 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2023

147 by D-A-W »»
Apr 12, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.