Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online Progressive (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 24, 2021 8:38 PM

Oct 2020
The last time I saw this was 8.32 and now it's rapidly decreasing to 8.29. also the stats seems to be Change a little. Also I asked one guy who gave this novel a 1 rating, he said the manga is better, do you really think the manga is better, and tell me your opinion about this novel series.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 25, 2021 5:54 AM

Jul 2019
If you look at the stats, 1/10 and 5/10 almost have the same percentage. That is abnormal, 1/10 should be in the same range as 2/10 and 3/10, meaning a small group of people decided to troll the score a bit. They probably realized their efforts couldn't do enough damage so they gave up.
Aug 25, 2021 7:56 AM

Oct 2020
Rojaseb said:
If you look at the stats, 1/10 and 5/10 almost have the same percentage. That is abnormal, 1/10 should be in the same range as 2/10 and 3/10, meaning a small group of people decided to troll the score a bit. They probably realized their efforts couldn't do enough damage so they gave up.
Yes I noticed that and I have proof, if you are using a mobile, please tap on 'More Friends scores' and tap on 'All members' just on the bottom right corner of the stats and you can see many of them rated it 1 meaninglessly, although haters are fine but just without the release of the anime without watching/reading a page and Rating Less is truly sad
Aug 26, 2021 4:42 AM
Jul 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Rojaseb said:
Yes I noticed that and I have proof, if you are using a mobile, please tap on 'More Friends scores' and tap on 'All members' just on the bottom right corner of the stats and you can see many of them rated it 1 meaninglessly, although haters are fine but just without the release of the anime without watching/reading a page and Rating Less is truly sad

The 1 rating seems to be higher than the last time I checked. The last visit of mine to this page the 1/10 rating didn’t stand out from 2/10 and the skewness leaning 10/10 were more obvious.
Is there any event a YouTuber or any person with fame manipulating fans to vote the novels badly? Because these kind of childish hate from those unethical famous individuals pointed toward SAO is not news nowaday.
DeMarcKAug 26, 2021 4:53 AM
Stonks
Aug 26, 2021 5:21 AM

Oct 2020
DeMarcK said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

The 1 rating seems to be higher than the last time I checked. The last visit of mine to this page the 1/10 rating didn’t stand out from 2/10 and the skewness leaning 10/10 were more obvious.
Is there any event a YouTuber or any person with fame manipulating fans to vote the novels badly? Because these kind of childish hate from those unethical famous individuals pointed toward SAO is not news nowaday.
I asked many users who rated it 1, most didn't reply, one just said me I'm threatening him, and one only read the preview pages only 2 chapters which covers 5-10 min and dropped it giving 1 and said to me that it's his list so he will do anything he wants and told me Not to interfare. Just how childish can they be
Aug 26, 2021 6:20 AM
Jul 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
DeMarcK said:

I asked many users who rated it 1, most didn't reply, one just said me I'm threatening him, and one only read the preview pages only 2 chapters which covers 5-10 min and dropped it giving 1 and said to me that it's his list so he will do anything he wants and told me Not to interfare. Just how childish can they be

Well, I guess they can’t be helped. I really hope some day in the future SAO got the redemption and praises it deserve to have.
Stonks
Aug 26, 2021 7:15 AM

May 2021
People starting to realize that SAO is actually a bad show and that the only appeal is to become Kirito surrounded by girls while still being a neet in life
Aug 26, 2021 7:33 AM

Oct 2020
VampireSylphy said:
People starting to realize that SAO is actually a bad show and that the only appeal is to become Kirito surrounded by girls while still being a neet in life
and progressive proved that is wrong.......

DeMarcK said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

Well, I guess they can’t be helped. I really hope some day in the future SAO got the redemption and praises it deserve to have.
Progressive itself is a good way for redemption, just if they don't even try it that's their problem....

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
KuniiAug 28, 2021 1:16 AM
Aug 26, 2021 7:48 AM
Jul 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
DeMarcK said:

Progressive itself is a good way for redemption, just if they don't even try it that's their problem....

By redemption I meant the movie, I hope it could clear up the hateful atmosphere somehow. But anyway, you’re right. The novel itself is already an outstanding attempt by Reki. And it’s saddening for me to see how people could be so hateful and let the hate overcome their judgement, thus keeping them away from reading a well-written piece of literature.
Stonks
Aug 26, 2021 8:19 AM

Oct 2020
DeMarcK said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

By redemption I meant the movie, I hope it could clear up the hateful atmosphere somehow. But anyway, you’re right. The novel itself is already an outstanding attempt by Reki. And it’s saddening for me to see how people could be so hateful and let the hate overcome their judgement, thus keeping them away from reading a well-written piece of literature.
yes I can see that way, hope the 1st movie creates a good impression.....
Aug 27, 2021 8:53 PM
Jul 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
DeMarcK said:

I have been watching the 1/10 rating for awhile for 3 days now and looks like there is still some minor effort now and then trying to drag the SAOP rating down, the 1/10 rating went up by 1 since my last check. I’m speechless with these haters
Stonks
Aug 27, 2021 9:59 PM

Oct 2020
DeMarcK said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:

I have been watching the 1/10 rating for awhile for 3 days now and looks like there is still some minor effort now and then trying to drag the SAOP rating down, the 1/10 rating went up by 1 since my last check. I’m speechless with these haters
yes I noticed that too, you can just notice that by looking at the ranking no. It was #250 at beginning and a few days ago #272 and decreasing to #277 now. I guess MAL cannot be trusted no Matter how much it improves, just we know that how much SAO improved since Alicization and especially Progressive so no way they could understand without giving it a try, so I guess there is Nothing we can do,
Aug 27, 2021 10:04 PM
Jul 2018
Because people aren't liking it maybe.
Aug 27, 2021 10:11 PM
Jul 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
DeMarcK said:

yes I noticed that too, you can just notice that by looking at the ranking no. It was #250 at beginning and a few days ago #272 and decreasing to #277 now. I guess MAL cannot be trusted no Matter how much it improves, just we know that how much SAO improved since Alicization and especially Progressive so no way they could understand without giving it a try, so I guess there is Nothing we can do,

I know MAL has been around the internet as one of well-known anime page, but do they really not even bother to give it a try to tackling meaningless rating from toxic haters of animes though. SAO is not the only victim from this kind of hate because I also witness fans from (a lot of) animes give unreasonable low rating to a series for reasons God only knows
Stonks
Aug 28, 2021 12:19 AM

Mar 2021
Just relax, folks. Strengthen's original comment really had nothing to do with whether he had read Progressive; he just decided to post here.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Aug 28, 2021 1:15 AM
Community Mod
ウェルカムチーム™

Feb 2014
Thread Locked For breaking Manga Discussion Rule 2.E
e. MAL community data
    e.g. Questioning the score/ranking/character favorite counts
    e.g. Saying that series X should have a higher/lower score/count
    e.g. Specific reviews, moderation of data/community content/reviews, etc.
    Concerns about the website should be reported using the appropriate buttons or designated MyAnimeList boards.

Topics regarding ratings/ranking/scores will mostly encourage arguments (flame wars) more so than having a meaningful discussion.

GUIDELINES/FAQ
AD/MD RULES
CD RULES
CE RULES
STAFF
SET BY SENPIEX
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Why is Mito in the characters list

PaperCutAssassin - Aug 31, 2021

12 by KinjiKido »»
Nov 25, 2022 4:45 AM

» Does this series get better after volume 1?

zeeroid - Jul 21, 2022

11 by DeMarcK »»
Nov 1, 2022 11:06 AM

» Scherzo of Deep Night(thread)

ApacheSnow69 - Aug 6, 2022

0 by ApacheSnow69 »»
Aug 6, 2022 4:38 PM

» To any mods

RayRaivern - Jul 12, 2022

0 by RayRaivern »»
Jul 12, 2022 3:13 PM

» Any news or idea on when more volumes will come out?

RisickWinters - Mar 3, 2022

3 by Abysmal_Saint76 »»
Apr 13, 2022 6:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.