Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the Sailor Moon reference. Looks like Koushi had ot deal wit the usual household shenanigans.

We also got more bath scenes like always. Serene seems like the type of girl that lacks common sense.
Aug 11, 2021 8:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Serene thing with the moon is kinda dumb to be honest, but ah least we got the Sailor Moon cosplay xD
They wanted a hotel near to the beach but ended up in a scary house in the mountains xD too bad they got stopped with Atena at the end.
Beach episode for next time xD
Aug 11, 2021 9:03 AM
May 2021
Amazing Anime today
Aug 11, 2021 9:31 AM

Jul 2017
A Summer trip for Koushi and the women, plus Sutea...

...except that Serene's place hasn't been explored yet for Koushi. And it's literally a junk space while Serene concocts a chuunibyou-cum-NEET like personality, so the task is handed down to the women to help Serene get out of the dorm for whatever resembles a moon. And I have to say that these ideas range from a Sailor Moon cosplay fashion to Tai Chi, there's a myriad of ways to coax Serene.

And it's off to the beach...but instead, n the mountains for a vacation in a manor. Atena's mistake organizing, and a huge bummer for her. Indeed, the whole place reeks of haunted fests, and Kiriya is scared of ghosts...and the onsen experience oozes fanservice to the max. Mineru sure has the cheek to conduct her experiment while being concerrned for Atena, and Koushi tags along.

If there was an OTP, Atena and Koushi would've been one in this affair to overcome her nosebleeds and become a true woman. Except that Serene was acting the ghost also in concern, and she's alright. Let her be attached to the moon.

Ready for the real treat? Beach episode next week!
Aug 11, 2021 9:33 AM

Jun 2019
Some Sailor Moon action and the usual fanservice that we all love. Bath scenes as well and as well as Fuuki Mamoru Kun here as well. That inn was really scary. LOL. Beach episode next time, I guess.
Aug 11, 2021 10:00 AM

Apr 2018
Sailor Moon reference xD I don't really think it's a good idea with Serene's ''moon powers''. It's already weird enough LOL. Beach scenes incoming. Thanks for the fanservice as usual.
That one YURI scene was MHMM.
It feels like the characters were drawn better than the previous episodes.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 11, 2021 10:15 AM
Jul 2021
That Sailor Moon's cosplay was very good.

I expected a beach episode I guess I'll wait for another week. Anyway we still got a good portion of fanservice.

Serene is still kinda mysterious maybe we'll know more about her soon. Currently we know she's obsessed with the mood and considers Koushi-kun her servant ( Don't know how). anyway Looking forward to next ep.
Aug 11, 2021 10:29 AM

May 2021
Sailor moon cosplay and Serene’s obsession with the moon, wonder what’s with that… seems like something creepy will happen lol. As always FREY BEST GIRL. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 11, 2021 10:30 AM

Apr 2014
Great episode as always. The beach was turned out to be a haunted mountain. lmao but that's still a very great onsen episode anyway.
yeah! Onsen and beach episode back to back. Normally, we would get only one of them but this anime offers us both of them.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 11, 2021 10:50 AM

Oct 2020
I'd personally prefer a sailor mars cosplay, but haha, the sailor moon reference was pretty nice. Dammit, we could've gotten a beach episode! Serene is still a huge mystery.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2021 10:59 AM

Jan 2020
Serene is pretty amazing. Despite the focus on her, she still feels mysterious though lmao

The whole haunted house part was pretty fun as well and it's nice that it looks like there'll be an actual beach one next week

Aug 11, 2021 11:00 AM

Nov 2016
Aside from the glasses, I think that Mineru pulled off Jupiter well.

Fine episode. Sutea wasn't that annoying this time still, they should've left her home

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 11, 2021 12:00 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I loved the Sailor Moon cosplay especially when Mineru did Sailor Jupiter. Serene's obsession with the moon continues to be a big mystery. Looking forward to the beach episode next week.
Aug 11, 2021 12:11 PM

Jan 2021
They are going on vacation to a mountain...
I thought it was strange that it is not a beach, but I see.... They are going to leave it for later 😂
Aug 11, 2021 12:48 PM

Sep 2019
Umi da!!! It’s unfortunate that they couldn’t go to the beach this episode but onsen is great too. They could’ve made more fan service scenes though. Onsen episodes have unlimitied potential, they couldn’t use it well imo.

Anyway, beach episode next week!!!!
Aug 11, 2021 4:32 PM

Mar 2018
Serene is pretty mysterious, wonder if her moon powers will appear in later episodes.

Bath scene was pretty cool, but the real highlights were from Serena. When she was eating that mushroom off Atena LOL.

Sutea Supremacy
Aug 11, 2021 5:00 PM

Apr 2015
Serena is still a mystery and it was nice to have an episode centered around her. She had some pretty funny moments this episode.

Fanservice was top notch again, great stuff in the onsen and some nice cleavage every-fucking-where. I kinda wished that Atena kissed Koushi there, that would be a massive step for her.

So first an Onsen episode and next week a beach episode, very cultured indeed!
Aug 11, 2021 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
There were many references about Sailor Moon I liked that in the episode, Serene with his way of acting, episode with the beach, good happenings.
Aug 11, 2021 8:02 PM

Jul 2016
Those slutty Sailor Moon outfits tho. +1

Overall, pretty standard onsen/ryokan episode but I somewhat enjoyed the paranormal approach it took towards the end. Not to mention that I found the scene with Mineru dropping the facade and openly trying to seduce Koushi really hot.
Aug 11, 2021 8:10 PM

Nov 2011
Mineru had me crying in this episode lol. The Haunted house was interesting as it seemed she tried to get Koushi to make some moves on her but Koushi decided not too.

Mineru best imo. I can do without Sutea at this point now.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 11, 2021 11:05 PM

Jan 2021
I hope Serene isn’t actually an alien, I’d rather her be a chuni kuudere. It’d be funny if it was just all an un-ironic act.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Aug 11, 2021 11:42 PM
Feb 2020
I got pranked. There was no beach episode but instead mountain. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Aug 12, 2021 12:51 AM

Oct 2016
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is pretty much my reaction every episode and I love it lmao.

Definitely like Mineru way more after this episode and really liked the Serene focus. I wonder if she's really an extraterrestrial or just a chuni lmao. The sailor moon references though, perfect opportunity for the cosplay queen to do so. That moon umbrella looks really sick. We get an onsen episode and beach episode back to back let's fucking go. Looking forward to the next episode.
Aug 12, 2021 6:38 AM

Oct 2017
Welp so we got an onsen episode instead of a beach episode due to Atena's mistake but this was totally fine. Since we got some good fanservice of the girls in onsen. First half with Serena was amusing and those sailor moon cosplays were hot. Also we are even getting a beach episode next week it seems so this is a total win win situation.
Aug 12, 2021 8:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I don't mind Serene had those unbeliavable messy room. The moon itself actually pretty wrecked up there. So, yeah, don't mind the shut-in Serene and her whole mystery!

That umbrella, tho. Beautiful, like Serene. Hopefully i get more into an indecent moves from Minerva nee-san. And her duo act with Frey also very hot. So...

Beach? No. Its a fuckin mountain trip. They got me really hard! At least its got some onsen, and a little whatever disturbance at the end.

Suspension bridge effect. Lmao. Its pretty close? Whatever Minerva, whatever. Whatever to you too, Athena, keep teasing....

At last. They pull a real shit. Beach here they come!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 12, 2021 11:39 PM

Feb 2021
It was sweet of Koushi to fix Serene's jacket. Also, I really want the umbrella Atena gave to Serene, it looks so cute. There's less fan service in this week's episode, but it all pays off with the hot spring segment. The best fanservice is the most natural fanservice after all. 5 episodes in and Atena starts to grow on me. My favorites so far are Serene, Kiriya and Atena. Let's see if the rest can lure me in to like them.

I'm calling it, Serene is actually some kind of alien or a goddess entity or something.

Let's fucking gooo episode 6!!!!
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 12, 2021 11:41 PM

Feb 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Those slutty Sailor Moon outfits tho. +1
Something Mizuryu Kei will make tbh and I like it.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Aug 16, 2021 12:56 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
good episode
the scenarios were pretty entertaining but the animation was kinda all over the place
still a good time watching it

next time- BEACH EPISODE lets goooo

Aug 17, 2021 1:38 AM
Jan 2021
POV: you thought this was a beach episode but its a mountain episode.
Aug 19, 2021 1:53 PM

May 2018
Man, Serene is such a hoarder, so, the beach part starts, too bad it has to take a detour......
Sep 15, 2021 4:22 AM

Jul 2019
Good episode, focused on best girl Serene but then went to a funny manor house thing. I liked it.
Sep 22, 2021 1:20 PM
Jul 2021
Ugh, watching the dub now and I seriously despise how much he apologizes. If you did a drinking game while watching the series with shots, you'd probably die. Also hate when people apologize for things that don't require apologies because they didn't do anything wrong. I know he's young but man he needs to change that crap or he'll be a super Beta when he grows up and leaves the Dorm
Oct 5, 2021 1:25 PM

Jul 2015
When I heard vacation with the busty college girls harem, I thought we would get the legendary beach episode but a mountain/onsen episode is also nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Feb 24, 2022 11:10 PM

Jul 2019
I didn't realize until the end that they didn't go to the beach for the beach episode. I got distracted somehow.
Apr 26, 2022 1:25 PM

Aug 2018
Oh, ok, so Sailor Moon cosplay could help getting moon energy.. Well.. That makes sense.. ;P
Next beach episode.. Well, I like swimsuits more myself than onsen fanservice.. But this was fine as well.. Just that next is probably even better.. ;P For me personally, of course.. ;p
Aug 16, 2022 9:39 AM
Aug 2022
And here's the obligatory onsen episode with the beach one next up. Gotta admit, I enjoyed it more simply because of how little screen time they gave Sutea. I was totally expecting her to ruin the entire mood somehow, but seems like that was thankfully averted lol.
Apr 9, 2023 6:09 AM

Apr 2013
For a hot springs episode it was quite tame. Next one is the beach episode, let's see how that goes.
Dec 20, 2023 9:27 AM
Aug 2023
best anime even uncensured
Jan 7, 8:43 AM
Aug 2023
Interesting.. Love it!
Feb 15, 2:20 PM

Sep 2022
Good to see that Serene is exploring the world outside of the dorm and is able to witness other things. It is kind of funny that they went to a manor for vacation instead of at the hotel.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

64 by Monon14 »»
May 17, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

46 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

54 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2021

67 by beyonce_hamlet »»
Mar 8, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2021

73 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 9, 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.