Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 23, 2021 4:15 AM
Oct 2020
So i just noticed when i was re-watching the anime when the enemy's going from the ocean turtle one guy mentions that there were three body but the other guy says there was only 2 is there something i am missing.
Jul 23, 2021 4:59 AM
Jan 2021
If you noticed later in the end of the series they say that the man who offered Kirito the job "died". Well they said so but he was actualy alive. Thats why. Well but there is the second theory about the robot. Inside was a soul of the man who made Aincrad. And his robot body was later seen at the bottom of the ocean.
Jul 23, 2021 5:26 AM
Oct 2020
Urh2006 said:
If you noticed later in the end of the series they say that the man who offered Kirito the job "died". Well they said so but he was actualy alive. Thats why. Well but there is the second theory about the robot. Inside was a soul of the man who made Aincrad. And his robot body was later seen at the bottom of the ocean.
i know all this i am not asking about akihiko or kikuoka. When the enemy's who infiltrate the ocean turtle are returning their hacker guy(don't remember the name) says that there was another body but the other guy says there was only two bodies.
Jul 23, 2021 6:04 AM
Jan 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmm. IDK IG I didn't pay attention
Jul 23, 2021 6:35 AM
Jul 2021
Poh's body rotted away cuz he was trapped in the underworld when the hacker saw him he was already like🥴. By the time the other guys reached to fetch the bodies his body rotted away (time passed some 2000x faster that's why). Or atleast I think so.Tell what you think cuz I am also not sure.
AnimeGuy28Jul 23, 2021 6:39 AM
Jul 23, 2021 6:45 AM
Jul 2021
Urh2006 said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm. IDK IG I didn't pay attention

But you seem like a really big sao fan, have rated every sao season a 10/10
Jul 23, 2021 7:58 AM
Jan 2021
Yea I do like Sword Art Online very very much. My cousin said it's bad so I didn't watch it at first but than I said F*** it and now I love the show. I also wanted to read the manga but I just don't know where to start😅
Jul 23, 2021 9:16 AM

Oct 2020
Anuvindh1 said:
Urh2006 said:
i know all this i am not asking about akihiko or kikuoka. When the enemy's who infiltrate the ocean turtle are returning their hacker guy(don't remember the name) says that there was another body but the other guy says there was only two bodies.
lol the Hacker from Gabriel's team was Critter, he used God accounts to log-in Miller and PoH into the underworld but after they were killed in those accounts they came back with their GGO and SAO Avatar respectively but Kirito didn't kill PoH as he knew if he dies there he'll be alive irl so he freezed him until his brain became too old and he died irl, Gabriel was killed in the underworld and it hit his fluclight so much badly that his soul was impossible to repair so he died in the Underworld, Kirito was lucky that he was alive, WHEN CRITTER SAW GABRIEL AND PoH's dead bodies he was 🥴 so idk what he said about 3 bodies but there were 2 dead person and also ONE TRAITER WHO SHOT HIGA, a friend of Sugo and helped Quinella access the code of the real world, that Code:871 or something, he was too dead imo
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Jul 23, 2021 9:19 AM

Oct 2020
Urh2006 said:
Yea I do like Sword Art Online very very much. My cousin said it's bad so I didn't watch it at first but than I said F*** it and now I love the show. I also wanted to read the manga but I just don't know where to start😅
no no no no no bro, don't read the manga the manga isn't good, and SAO PROGRESSIVE manga isn't good either, a good 7/10 but Kirito is like a hentai protagonist there, and his personality is bad...... But in the SAOP LNs he have a really good character and Asuna too, they get really good development and the character development are 5× better than the main series whereas the manga is just different and have a different story. THE OG SAO STORY COMES FROM THE LN WHICH IS THE MAIN SOURCE MATERIAL AND VERY MUCH BETTER. SO U BETTER READ THE SAOP LNs,
Jul 23, 2021 9:20 AM
Oct 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Anuvindh1 said:
lol the Hacker from Gabriel's team was Critter, he used God accounts to log-in Miller and PoH into the underworld but after they were killed in those accounts they came back with their GGO and SAO Avatar respectively but Kirito didn't kill PoH as he knew if he dies there he'll be alive irl so he freezed him until his brain became too old and he died irl, Gabriel was killed in the underworld and it hit his fluclight so much badly that his soul was impossible to repair so he died in the Underworld, Kirito was lucky that he was alive, WHEN CRITTER SAW GABRIEL AND PoH's dead bodies he was 🥴 so idk what he said about 3 bodies but there were 2 dead person and also ONE TRAITER WHO SHOT HIGA, a friend of Sugo and helped Quinella access the code of the real world, that Code:871 or something, he was too dead imo
well i know all of this lol. I guess i have to rewatch that scene.
Jul 23, 2021 9:21 AM

Oct 2020
Anuvindh1 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
ig so, u know re-watching clears doubts and if u don't like it it makes u like it more, so go on
Jul 23, 2021 9:22 AM
Oct 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Anuvindh1 said:
ig so, u know re-watching clears doubts and if u don't like it it makes u like it more, so go on
well i have already watched it like 4 times or more.
Jul 23, 2021 9:23 AM

Oct 2020
Anuvindh1 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
oh lol, I've watched SAO S1 and S3 1st cour 3 times, S2 and OS 2 times and WoU pt.1 a single time re-watch and re-watching WoU pt.2
Jul 23, 2021 9:24 AM
Oct 2020
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Anuvindh1 said:
oh lol, I've watched SAO S1 and S3 1st cour 3 times, S2 and OS 2 times and WoU pt.1 a single time re-watch and re-watching WoU pt.2
if you find that scene could you clarify it.
Jul 23, 2021 9:46 AM

Oct 2020
Anuvindh1 said:
Anayan_Kashyap said:
if you find that scene could you clarify it.
sure I'm on ep 2 now, but I've exams from tomorrow so it'll take a week to finish, but I'll tell u
Jul 23, 2021 12:42 PM
Jan 2021
Anayan_Kashyap said:
Urh2006 said:
no no no no no bro, don't read the manga the manga isn't good, and SAO PROGRESSIVE manga isn't good either, a good 7/10 but Kirito is like a hentai protagonist there, and his personality is bad...... But in the SAOP LNs he have a really good character and Asuna too, they get really good development and the character development are 5× better than the main series whereas the manga is just different and have a different story. THE OG SAO STORY COMES FROM THE LN WHICH IS THE MAIN SOURCE MATERIAL AND VERY MUCH BETTER. SO U BETTER READ THE SAOP LNs,
thank you ma men appreciated
Jul 27, 2021 1:25 AM
Feb 2021
I dont think it has been mentioned after that, but there is theories that somehow he is still alive and will be a returning enemy in Sao Unital Ring.

Spoiler for LN,
In volume 25 it was mentioned that there is an infiltrator from the real world inside underworld.
Oct 5, 2021 1:03 PM
Sep 2020
Enkidduu said:
I dont think it has been mentioned after that, but there is theories that somehow he is still alive and will be a returning enemy in Sao Unital Ring.

Spoiler for LN,
In volume 25 it was mentioned that there is an infiltrator from the real world inside underworld.

So I guess this theory is the one that's actually true. But , I want to know that out of the three that were shot , that is gabriel, poh and that third guy who got killed , which one of those got spared? I believe it might be poh as kirito made him a tree in the underworld or I may be wrong , @Anayan_Kashyap you gotta look at this guy's reasoning he might have told the right theory.
Oct 5, 2021 4:31 PM
Feb 2021
Volts71 said:
Enkidduu said:

Spoiler for LN,

So I guess this theory is the one that's actually true. But , I want to know that out of the three that were shot , that is gabriel, poh and that third guy who got killed , which one of those got spared? I believe it might be poh as kirito made him a tree in the underworld or I may be wrong , @Anayan_Kashyap you gotta look at this guy's reasoning he might have told the right theory.

Ln spoilers

Well, sadly this theory might be false because with upcoming volume 26 (illustrations are leaked) it turns out the infiltrator is another person. Though, it's not confirmed that this person is the said infiltrator or not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.