Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2010 2:48 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The battle in the beginning was quite awesome, despite being so short, but come on, Fumika?
I laughed when Sasha fell for the trick and looked left first when someone touched that side of him.

Yay for the power of epiphanies, causing you to power up!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2010 3:21 PM

Oct 2009
I loved it when Eva not only died once but twice! That slut the way she abused Fumika is unforgivable much like what gas chamber did to Teresa's nun friend! I also liked the fact of Phenix involving himself in killing that last clone of Eva....if he did not do that she might have revived herself.

Sahsa's blood iron ability was over 9000....it was just noble and amazing that he did that knowing that it would damage him a lot.
HawthorneKitty said:
The battle in the beginning was quite awesome,

Yeah it was....Eva burning (evil laugh) and Eva being slashed in half....Muahhahahahhaah!
HawthorneKitty said:
despite being so short, but come on, Fumika?
He proved to her that she is worth it despite being abused by Eva and her love for him really made the SOMA powerful....that is the key in the SOMA not the other things like shame and embarrassment
HawthorneKitty said:
I laughed when Sasha fell for the trick and looked left first when someone touched that side of him.
Yeah the girls teasing him were cute! I am glad he was happy that so many people appreciate him. I laughed more at how the police believe in the whole excuse of this fight.
francismeunierMar 28, 2010 3:24 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 30, 2010 8:47 AM
Jun 2008
How come Sasha ain't wearing uniform......so unfair X.X
Mar 31, 2010 1:28 AM

Oct 2009
This was probably the most fun I ever had in making GIFs of someone being killed and Eva was the most cheering in someone dying in anime I ever had......Eva deaths in 2 shots! That iron blood stuff is awesome of Sasha and +1 to Mafuyu for encouraging him to fight when he though he lost it all!=>

I just loved the reaction of the girls in class and them teasing Sasha=>
Sahsa's/Teresa's slicing by Eva with her mercury wires was painful and so much blood splash.....O_O but thank God that Phenix did help them by burning that twin....that was a nice part too=>
Teresa's bow shot finally came around on Eva and it was really well done to me. Tomo's padding on Sasha's head was just cute/adorable=>
Most probably a good reason for me to like this blush of Sasha (he finally made more friends)=>
Not to mention lots of love from girls=>
Girls wake up and smell the fresh roses......you have some fan service of Sasha....he looks like a yummy gay target......I am sure of it even I had some thoughts=>
Also extra info who Eva was and guess what? Someone part of Hitler's regiment.....wonder why she is so sadist now?=>
Overall Eva die and die......oh she did.....good Fumika you are avenged.....still thinking that they should have made Sasha suck the SOMA of Mafuyu.......but instead more fan service of Fumika......hmmmmm at least it goes back to being SOMA = better when someone is in love with you...also Sasha's harem grew with Fumika! :D

Apr 2, 2010 6:32 PM
Jul 2009
HOORAY Eva is gone ;D!!

Awesome episode.
Apr 5, 2010 2:36 AM

Jan 2009
Personally, I'd prefer if people were afraid of me than flocking around me like that.
Ugh

Also. Tomo. Damn derp.

Oh right, this was where Sasha started using his blood.. Right, right, thought that'd be further in.. Oh well~

francismeunier said:
Also extra info who Eva was and guess what? Someone part of Hitler's regiment.....
You're not very well informed, are you? Eva Braun, doesn't that ring any bells at all for you?
Well, I'll spell it out for you,

And kinda funny how she looks pretty much the same as her counter-part in Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 5, 2010 3:05 PM

Feb 2009
Aw, she died so epically...

I swear, Sasha is breaking boundaries on how cute yet undeniably dangerous a tsundere character can be.

Apr 5, 2010 10:30 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Personally, I'd prefer if people were afraid of me than flocking around me like that.
Ugh

Also. Tomo. Damn derp.

Oh right, this was where Sasha started using his blood.. Right, right, thought that'd be further in.. Oh well~

francismeunier said:
Also extra info who Eva was and guess what? Someone part of Hitler's regiment.....

You're not very well informed, are you? Eva Braun, doesn't that ring any bells at all for you?

Ah yes I forgot about my history but now that you mention it v there well yeah it does ring a bell.
Oosran said:
Well, I'll spell it out for you,
That's what I though too
Oh yeah here are the NSFW links I decided to do.....Fumika sucking by Sasha even though less bad than Eva still don't see it as ok because simply it reminds me of something to do with loli abuse
http://www.imagebam.com/image/46213575196598/
Mafuyu's breasts being fondled by Eva.....O_O
http://www.imagebam.com/image/a6386075196532/
francismeunierApr 6, 2010 3:07 AM

Apr 6, 2010 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
And so as i pray.. Unlimited Blood Works..
Apr 8, 2010 3:25 AM

Sep 2007
It's why i love this anime !
I need to see the manga !
Apr 8, 2010 11:51 AM

Nov 2007
you'd think the class would be more surprised or more would come from that in the middle of the class. I mean he sucked the breasts of a classmate in front of the whole class.... more could come of that..
Apr 8, 2010 1:00 PM

Mar 2008
Unlimited Blade Works! Well, not really ;)
Nice episode, Sasha got a nice power-up after sucking Mafuyu's breast... The power of love ^^
Apr 8, 2010 3:33 PM

Jan 2010
Wow. Great episode. This is my first time actually sticking through with an ecchi anime like this... I still get a little disgusted by all the boobs flapping around (because I'm a girl), but I like the plot a lot.

And, I don't know what will happen, and I don't want to seem like a fangirl, but I really wish for Sasha x Mafuyu >.<
Apr 8, 2010 9:08 PM

Jan 2010
nicoliolipoli said:
Wow. Great episode. This is my first time actually sticking through with an ecchi anime like this... I still get a little disgusted by all the boobs flapping around (because I'm a girl), but I like the plot a lot.

And, I don't know what will happen, and I don't want to seem like a fangirl, but I really wish for Sasha x Mafuyu >.<

We think exactly alike, haha. :)

This episode was pretty awesome. Definitely liked how Sasha used his blood in order to make a weapon, that was cool. I'm also totally shipping Sasha x Mafuyu now. I was before, but idk that one scene where he drank her soma made me like it even more.
Apr 9, 2010 1:04 AM

Oct 2009
Tayloroids said:
nicoliolipoli said:

We think exactly alike, haha. :)

This episode was pretty awesome. Definitely liked how Sasha used his blood in order to make a weapon, that was cool. I'm also totally shipping Sasha x Mafuyu now. I was before, but idk that one scene where he drank her soma made me like it even more.
Wait till you get to the other episode.....I think it will be Sasha x Mafuyu.....her love is genuine and I can see it...Sasha a little less shows it but it's there. I don't think he could do that blood sword without Mafuyu's feelings for him.

Apr 9, 2010 4:45 PM

Apr 2008
argilium said:

Thats exactly what I thought when he started with the,

"This poem gives me super powers if I say it before doing a super move"
Apr 11, 2010 6:56 PM

Aug 2009
blahrgness said:
argilium said:

Thats exactly what I thought when he started with the,

"This poem gives me super powers if I say it before doing a super move"

Poems are like necessary for super powers. Just look at G Gundam.

I'm surprised on how much I look forward to this show when it's uncensored
Apr 25, 2010 3:35 PM

Jun 2008
THE Eva Braun, the crazy bitch that married Hitler.

FUCK, this anime just gets more and more fucked up.

(i'm going to miss q and r)
May 25, 2010 8:32 AM
Nov 2009
Mafuyu looked hot tied up like that ^^

Jun 7, 2010 12:12 AM

Apr 2008
Sasha gained lots of attention xD haha

Jul 16, 2010 8:46 PM

Aug 2009
Best episode as of yet. Previous episodes can't top this one that's for sure.

Two epic soma sucking win in this episode. First it was Sasha and Fumika, lmfao I loved how they did it in the classroom and everyone was looking. Second it was Mafuyu and Sasha, apparently Mafuyu's soma is really special since it has the ingredient love.

The best part was when Sasha transformed into that blood-like prince. I loved how he had those blood armor pieces surrounding his body and a blood sword, oh and a mask too. >:3
Jul 17, 2010 8:29 PM

Oct 2007
Fumika fuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! seriously.
Aug 14, 2010 3:52 AM

Apr 2010
Ah, this episode was...well cute. I think Fumika is cute but her breasts is WAY too small >.>; And here I thought Sasha hated small breasts O_O but that was kinda kickass.
That only means her soma is much much awesomer, it's like infinite 9 O_o;!!

Hana should go die in a hole >.>;...
Aug 25, 2010 4:29 PM

Nov 2009
AHHHHHHHH!!! Sasha needed Fumika's help!!! YAY!!! that was AWESOME!!! and omg i was so shocked when Sasha got all the attention then he walked out blushing!!! i squeaked like a fan girl haha XD it was SO CUTE!!! and i love how Fumika can stand up 4 herself now =D wow Sasha's new ability is AMAZING!!! he had a blood scythe and it was epic!!! and i loved the little flash back he had with him and Mafuyu!!! this whole epi was super special awesome!!! =D
Feb 27, 2011 8:24 AM

Oct 2010
I was wondering when we would see some Blood Manipulation through Iron (Remind me Avatar but i though he would throw it around like on DtB and make it explode in shards)
This show has a very good story and awesome animations... but its getting hard to take is seriously with all the breastfeeding xD
huh?
Apr 19, 2011 12:38 PM
Apr 2011
I would appreciate it if someone could write in russian what Sasha said when he was creating that Blood Sword . I know what it meant , I just want to have the russian "subtitle" , if that makes sense...
Jul 13, 2011 4:03 PM

Feb 2008
lol I thought the same thing.

Sep 9, 2011 1:48 PM

Jun 2009
Mafuyu is hot, that is all.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 11, 2012 11:19 PM

Jul 2011
MafuyuxSasha ftw... I was expecting him to kiss her after he took her Soma.

And... Sasha has no feelings for her? Sounds like he's still obsessed with Oljia/Olya.
Sep 29, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2012
Great episode we've reached the middle of this first season with an epic episode, really much happened lot's of great action and battle's Let's see how it will proceed in the second part of this season!
Oct 19, 2012 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode. They just keep getting better
Dec 13, 2013 1:38 AM

Dec 2013
Alrighty mid-point episode and that means transition time! That was quite an episode. I knew mercury lady seemed to get defeated too easily! Wow, cloning and re-generation, so alchemy isn't the only fantasy aspect to this world. I found it interesting that they decided to portray Sasha suckling from Mafuyu in such a sweet and beautiful way with the wole Mary mother of Jesus symbolism. I love it when Sasha gets all poetic. It gives him this cool oldschool knight in shining armor feel.

Hey, I've got an idea...

Love and Peace!!!
Jul 26, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2013
Not as good as the last episode, but still pretty enjoyable. Kinda missed Eva-Q and Eva-R though :P
Aug 4, 2015 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
So i was told this anime had femdom. Does it? Or does it not? If it doesn't, please tell me so I don't waste my time with it.
Jul 30, 2016 12:28 AM

Jul 2014
That girl had her "Orgasm" I guess. The show continues to piss me off with its tirade against girls who don't have balloons called boobs. Most depressing fight ever. It was short it could've ended on the previous episode. LAME.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 10, 2020 4:10 PM
Jul 2018
The ending battle with eva was pretty decent
Sep 3, 2021 11:59 AM

Aug 2017
So that bitch can live a lot of years due to her own clones? Ok.

First half of this anime is done so 4/10 so far.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 23, 2023 8:11 AM

Aug 2019
fumika got her flat boobs sucked by her love interest >:3 theyd make a way better pair than some dumb mafuyu
though i still dont understand why hohoho girl and hana keep bullying them after all thats happened :D?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2023 9:02 AM

Nov 2010
The way Sasha sucked on Fumika looked hot!
So, all their enemies so far have been sent to them for slaughter. Interesting.
Eva Silver is so weak. The Oxygen guy is still the strongest opponent they've fought so far.

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.