Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2020 11:38 AM

Oct 2009
Great episode with wholesome end.
Dec 25, 2020 11:34 AM

Aug 2017
Looks like an ending of this arc but its not over yet? I'm liking Lina more now.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 1, 2021 2:02 PM

Apr 2016
Man Lina's internal struggle is pretty rough. She's really concerned with her mission. I hope she quits being a soldier altogether.

Tatsuya and Miyuki have this strange magic that they wanna keep under wraps. Well that's interesting. I do not however like how this anime puts so much focus on the relationship between them. 80% of the episodes end with some sort of exchange between them. I guess it's a good way to sort of summarize Tatsuya's intentions or something else going on in the story, but I feel like it's romanticized too much at times.
Jan 8, 2021 4:51 PM

Jul 2013
Lunar magic what? All I know is that Tatsuya killed that hydra-like monster with one of his op moves that's made even more op with the help of Miyuki. No need to make it more complicated by giving labels to it lol, they actually hit it only once ala Saitama.
Jan 22, 2021 6:00 AM

Dec 2012
WELP ANOTHER ONE IS ADDED TO TATSUYA'S HAREM

Jun 10, 2021 7:44 AM

Feb 2021
Incredible the intensity of this episode, without a doubt I will have to raise the score of this season.
Oct 16, 2021 10:51 AM

May 2020
I feel the mahou shoujo vibes in this episode. That Cocyutus was really took a huge damage. Need more Mayumi, glad they still put her.
Apr 25, 2022 2:07 PM

Mar 2019
I do agree with Miyuki that Lina isn't really the smartest person, even based on how much she messed up at the end, but Miyuki is just as "simple" so that remark was kind of annoying, lol.

Nice episode, still not a big fan of Lina. I don't get why they sealed the first 2 parasites instead of killing them like the others since now someone got their hands on them which isn't good.

Also something I don't understand is why Tatsuya said "using that is the only possibility". I was expecting him to use material burst but Lina would see that, but he just attacked the spirits directly which I don't think it's such a big deal. Maybe it was the amount of power the magic had, that it was able to defeat all those parasites? Hopefully she'll really keep it a secret.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Nov 25, 2022 7:27 AM

Apr 2013
Miyuki really is jealous of everything, isn't she?
Mar 24, 2023 3:03 AM
Jan 2021
yeah i don't like the sister
Aug 22, 2023 6:25 AM

Nov 2010
It looks like Angelina is suffering from an inferiority complex. She's USNA's finest, and she got outperformed by high school students so many times now she's screwing up the operation to deal with parasites. Tatsuya should spank and screw her for disciplinary purposes!

The power of wincest FTW! I wonder what is stopping Miyuki and Tatsuya from destroying Yotsuba so they can finally be free to love each other as they please.

Lina is gonna become the most formidable rival to Miyuki since she's the most similar to Tatsuya, according to him. Hehe
Good action! I enjoyed it as usual.

The Parasites have been taken care of, and they don't have to worry about the Yotsuba and Section 3 since they got what they wanted. I wonder what's gonna happen next.
Jan 30, 9:08 PM

Apr 2009
Wow she's using every powerful elemental attack on her arsenal to no effect, Miyuki was right, it was mismanagement. I call it 'skill issue'. XD

I don't care what in Hells, Lunar magic is or whatever power they call that fusion or sync of sort, I just want to skip those icky Onii-sama feeling moments, ughh.

I dunno... maybe add Lina to your harem, Tatsuya-kami-sama?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 26, 2020

126 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 21, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

83 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2020

88 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2020

82 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:51 AM

» Lina's Weaknesses

FiddlePie - May 20, 2022

16 by Mq84jdk »»
Mar 1, 10:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.