Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 1, 2020 8:51 AM

Sep 2020
Damn, what a rough start for the Xenos. Things are starting to heat up and it looks like this season will deliver a lot of action and less fanservice. I love my fanservice in anime, but what I'm looking for in this season of DanMachi is to not be like the 2nd one when it comes to story and writing. So far it delivered and I'm definitely enjoying the ride. I hope things will get even more heavier and darker later.
Nov 1, 2020 9:37 PM
Apr 2020
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The screams and grunts are kinda hard to bear this episode. At this level of the dungeon, I guess you can expect a lot of danger and Bell knows it. Fighing against a beast wolf like that even took a little toll out of him.

Great to see Ais back this episode though. Seems like both a buildup and follow up episode of this arc.

I agree especially seeing the wing monster all chained up is so like yikes.
Nov 2, 2020 9:18 AM
Mar 2015
Pretty clear who the monsters are now
Nov 2, 2020 11:33 AM
Apr 2017
The poor spider lady.
Nov 2, 2020 4:12 PM

Jul 2013
I can't blame the Xenos to be honest but fighting the humans without at least befriending some of them is futile and will just end with their whole little group's obliteration. They will be fighting on two fronts now, humans and monsters. Basically, they're fucked.
Nov 5, 2020 5:04 AM

Jan 2012
_cenjoo said:
Dariat said:
What happened to picking up girls in a dungeon?

Worst season so far imo, 5/10

Haha, the side of me that came into this series looking for a simple harem totally didn't expect these pretty dark and sensitive, themes and topics. Though I'm not complaining, but if your looking for the old harem aspect Danmachi had in the first season, you defiantly ain't gonna find it in this season and even farther back from the previous season.

I wouldn't say it's the worst because I'm defiantly enjoying it. But for those looking for the old harem aspect from the first season, I could see why these 2 seasons were a let down. Though if you want you can check out the OVA! It had some pretty good comedy and heavy fan service lol.

For me it's the opposite. I usually avoid ecchi harems, but decided to watch this because the story was compelling. so now that the ecchi toned down and the show became more story-oriented, I am enjoying this more than the previous 2 seasons. Personally I hope it continues like this.
"Quack"
-A Duck

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 5, 2020 9:23 PM

Oct 2008
oh god i'm ready for the upcoming chaos!!!

Nov 8, 2020 6:22 AM

Mar 2010
eh back up would have been wiped out as well, them monsters had no chance of surviving that slaughter.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 13, 2020 3:15 PM

Apr 2016
Is it just me or does Ikelos look like an unhinged Subaru from Re:Zero.
Nov 15, 2020 6:19 PM
Jun 2014
this anime is getting horrible horribly quick. This is not what this series was about. Where is this abnormal power gain of bell? where is the leveling in general? Writer just does what he wants now for a story and neglecting the buildingblocks of it.
Nov 22, 2020 11:13 AM

Nov 2016
These guys basically wanted to rape a spider.. wtf xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 26, 2020 3:44 PM

Jul 2016
The attempted rape scene was like "Come on, man". I mean, you know you can make your story feel dark enough without having to add lame nobodies wanting to fuck (somehow?) a spider, right? In the end, that scene ended up feeling more laughable/cringey than anything else, honestly.

Well, shit finally went down this time and Gros with his hotheaded attitude sure didn't helped in that regard. His decision of cutting communications with Fels and going against a whole Familia was stupid as hell but well.

Overall, not as strong as the previous episode but it was still an interesting one. Ikelos Familia seems to be your typical antagonist group full of scumbags with no depth tho.
SouthRzVaNov 26, 2020 3:49 PM
Dec 20, 2020 4:20 PM

Aug 2017
Stupid spider monster I forgot her name, everything could be avoided if u wait more. It's your fault.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 30, 2020 9:31 AM

May 2015
No rape of monster girls. 0/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 5, 2021 2:43 PM

Apr 2016
Ais has made her stance clear. OP kinda spoiled it but I guess we got to see it for ourselves this episode.

Looks like everything's pushed onto Bell. Only thing left is for them to confront the monsters.
Jan 17, 2021 7:15 PM

Dec 2018
am i the only one that thinks lili is best girl?
also dix can eat a bag of dix
Jan 28, 2021 4:49 AM

Aug 2017
FMmatron said:

Yeah I thought she was kind of hot from the top half until I saw her spider bottom.

Dix and his god are douchey villains.
Mar 9, 2021 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
FMmatron said:

TrumpMD said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah I thought she was kind of hot from the top half until I saw her spider bottom.

Dix and his god are douchey villains.

u know what some ppl say pussy is a pussy lol

PrimeX said:
I can't blame the Xenos to be honest but fighting the humans without at least befriending some of them is futile and will just end with their whole little group's obliteration. They will be fighting on two fronts now, humans and monsters. Basically, they're fucked.

yea can't blame them but also dumb they are small group and there are a lot more ppl outside they would have no chance but the dumb gargoyle doesn't think about that 2emotional

gforcefilipino said:
The poor spider lady.

this was the part where i hopped and expected Bell to hear it and jumps out from somewhere and fights the guy's delays them and saves her that way

Sugram22Mar 9, 2021 9:49 AM
Jul 9, 2021 4:07 AM

May 2016
Poor spider girl at least she went out with a bang rather than get banged but poachers.
Dec 19, 2021 7:40 AM

Apr 2011
Ikelos familia, you've done it now. I hope your stupid actions meet your demise.

This is going to be big test for Bell.
Apr 15, 2022 11:13 PM

May 2020
Oh well spider lady... won't say it was out of my expectations though. Now to see what hotshot Bell has to offer.
Jun 29, 2022 8:16 AM

Jan 2020
Uh... where these guys about to take turns fucking this spider girl? ಠ_ಠ

You know what I like about this season? Bell has barely opened his stupid mouth to say anything annoying.

Looks like shit is starting to go down, hopefully from here on out it's going to get a little more action-based.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 10, 2022 11:48 AM

Apr 2013
Drama felt a bit forced with that gargoyle dude destroying the pearl for no reason. I wish Bell was a less generic protagonist, that would make this story much more compelling.
Jan 10, 2023 5:20 AM

Dec 2012
They got beat.
Bell is going to dungeon.
Wiene is hurt.
Have some fun?
Dat acid.
Dat suicide.
Gros appears.

They were going to fock a Spider? I don't like Spiders at all. I don't care how sexy that human shaped body is, I ain't touching. You already know from the previous episode that I'd smash Rei who is apparently a Siren (considering the Xenos chained up in this episode looking like Rei). But a spider is where I draw the line. LMAO I just now noticed that Arles, the rabbit that hugged Bell, is dressed as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. I just noticed the clock around her neck.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 3, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2010
That spider chick looked nice enough to bang. But yeah, those guys were too sex crazy to approach a monster like her.
It's so nice to see Ais again. I can't get enough of her lovely face and sexy armor.
Jul 14, 2023 9:02 PM
Nov 2022
Se prendio esta mierda, por dios.
Jan 18, 5:19 PM

May 2021
What happened to the series ? , attempted rape in danmachi ? Needless and forced drama in danmachi? Very disappointed and dropped

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Feb 1, 7:25 PM

Nov 2009
I get the feeling that all monsters are going to die... lol..

Cause even Ais wants to just kill the monsters, and no one an stop Ais. (especially since we've seen her in "Sword Oratia" where she reached level 59 and killed Dragons that's like 50x stronger than this Lizardman, lol.

Also... OOF @ those Ikelos dudes... they were about to rape the spider lady...

And now they captured Wiene... hopefully they don't rape her too...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 26, 11:09 PM
Dec 2022
Xenos runs amok at level 18 of the Dungeon. Everything is up in the air. Bell is tasked to go along with the suppression team of Ganesha Familia to investigate.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

222 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 1:50 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

121 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 1:25 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

72 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 12:45 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

91 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 12:34 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 20, 2020

183 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 27, 12:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.