Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Apr 22, 2021 11:48 AM
Sep 2018
Welllllll, EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT. HOW IN GODS NAME, WILL ANYONE SURVIVE.
Apr 29, 2021 12:35 AM

Jan 2018
my heart is broken
Jun 5, 2021 11:29 AM

Sep 2020
Holy fuck what a sick episode. Beast titan is a great pitcher, most of them got squashed

Erwin's speech sent down chills, what a great guy. Poor him he was so close to finding out the truth
Sep 17, 2021 5:10 PM
Sep 2021
絶望しかないエピソード
Oct 30, 2021 1:42 PM
Nov 2020
Whenever I hear Erwin's speech I think "yeah, I could definitely give my life for this man".
Nov 4, 2021 8:27 PM

Jun 2020
That was a bloodbath that I witnessed the Beast Titan is making moves already and a lot of people are already dying or dead at most

If only it was that simple to make counterattacks without losing a lot of personnel on their side but the lack of knowledge about titans is enough to take them apart

The psychological drama is taking part and it's so damn frustrating to think about what should be the next move, Erwin got knocked out that doesn't look good.
Nov 23, 2021 4:15 AM

Jul 2021
I’m shitting bricks.
Dec 26, 2021 5:18 AM

Jul 2021
Not sure if Reiner is still alive but I bet he's because of his immortality and Erwin's speech is so motivational ;) Levi's squad is still watching him though on the verge of his fought against titans to achieve freedom aka a happily ever after world makes this episode so emotional.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 30, 2021 9:39 AM

Jul 2021
this whole episode was very intense, but then that famous meme line, "give up on ur dreams and die" was spoken by levi and i just burst out laughing lmao, all the seriosuness and intenseness just vanished bruh

that throwing boulder thing was brutal man, imagine getting killed by rocks, that's just as painful as getting eaten by a titan. rip

shit man bert just kicked eren like a footbal, eren didn't even move for the rest of the epissode.

poor armin got so much pressure on his shoulders man, he couldn't handle it, poor guy. everyone is just expecting him to come with a great plan to defeat the colossal titan when armin is also in just much as panic as them.

it was heart breaking to see those new recruits realise what they were in for, all of them had lost all hope and were fully aware they were not going back home.

felt pretty bad for erwin too, its been his dream to prove his dad's theory correct and find out what's in the basement, poor guy had to sacrifise himself for others. i honestly don't think anyone remained serious when levi said, "give up on ur dreams and die" man idk it was just too damn funny.

still didn't show how hanes san is, AAAAAA

excited for next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 4, 2022 8:14 AM

Dec 2012
Armin makes Jean leader.
Levi.
Oh shit!
Flung Eren into the wall.
Kono baka! Hentai daimao! LMAO
Reiner is back.
Erwin sacrifice himself?
Petra!!!!!!
Erwin charges forth.
Marlo is there.
ERWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dat ending.

My eyes got watery. Not Erwin. Not OnoD. Don't kill off Erwin. Marlo, too. Not Sugitan.

Watch date: 5/2020
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 18, 2022 5:03 AM

Dec 2020
CHILLS. LITERAL CHILLS. the front soldiers dying with our screen getting tinted red and the rookies' fears, closed with erwin's incredible speech BRO this mans amazing.
Jan 26, 2022 5:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Poor all recruits and kappa boy, they had a nice excursion before, and their jobs just to secure the horses. But when the time has comes for them to a real action, its a suicidal charge. That shit was brutal. I really know they couldn't do anything much with that perfect titan 'siege'. But death by rain of boulders shrapnel, even by ugly titan ape pitcher. Hange squad death completely better than that...

Meanwhile in the other side of the wall, Eren get kicked to the top of the wall. Can't help but laugh when the colossal titan giving them false hope, especially Eren that thought he can knocked that huge ass back. Now, that's a perfect. Not game, but kick xd.

Idk how Armin can turn the table. Idk if Levi decision to let Erwin and the poor recruits straight to hell bringing a nice result. But, this episode sure is the best so far....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 29, 2022 7:00 PM
Apr 2021
Definitely one of the best chapters of the history of anime. Its name shouldn't be: Perfect Game, it should be: "PERFECT CHAPTER". Simply incredible.
Jul 18, 2022 6:47 AM

May 2014
JustMonaka said:
operationvalkyri said:

Could you explain the Yeagar pun? They translated it to eavesdropping in the English sub which I got but seemed like a reach.

Basically, Connie was saying that Eren's house could be destroyed along with the rest of the city, which he omitted to "Eren's house could be...". In Japanese, the sentence is "Eren no ie ga..." which sounds similar to "Eren no Yeager".

Hahahahahaaha. Thanks for the explanation XD
Aug 21, 2022 10:12 AM

Jul 2022
One of the best episodes. I definitely cried a tear or two. Erwin overdid himself. so many motivational quotes - MY SOLDIERS GO FORWARD, MY SOLDIERS SCREAM, MY SOLDIERS RAGE. and also that little fact about how no life is meaningless. I have never paid much attention to Erwin, the typical self-proclaimed hero, capable but his childhood story made me go "wtf, who can be so dumb even at young age?" but still, I was sad to see him go.
I was ashamed of myself when I realized life was a costume party, and I attended with my real face. - franz kafka

Aug 31, 2022 1:12 AM
Oct 2021
Amazing Episode!!
Dec 21, 2022 7:42 AM
Aug 2022
MY SOLDIERS RAGE MY SOLDIERS SCREAM MY SOLDIERS FIGHTTT
Feb 24, 2023 6:01 AM
Oct 2019
Armin dead. Big sad
Mar 17, 2023 12:56 AM
Apr 2021
Armin, did not die. He couldn't have.
He is the part of the main trio.
Erwin and Marlo did die, I think.
Kills me to think about it.
Levi is as OP as always. Love it.
Damn that quadruped.
As of now, I am rooting for humanity and all the
scouts. I don't really care for the corrupt.
However, I am not certain why Beast titan guy and
Reiner / Bertholdt are so set on
exterminating humanity. What memories did Rod Reiss
take away???
Mar 20, 2023 3:50 PM
Feb 2023
Love Erwin, brilliant speech
Mar 27, 2023 2:57 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM AND DIE

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 1, 2023 9:23 AM
Apr 2023
just great.....absolutely great
Apr 3, 2023 4:05 PM

Sep 2019
So, as I understand it, if Reiner and Zeke's group succeed, Eren will be eaten?
Where's Ymir? I was waiting for her to show up.
Now that I remember, Bertholdt had turned into a titan twice, but was there such a big explosion?
wtf Connie lol
Yeah Armin's right. I want to see Jean shine again.
Yo how could Orangutitan kill so many people with one throw?
This place is a bit absurd. Just a rock, it isn't a bomb, why is it causing such great damage?
WTF Erwin are you kidding?
Luckily Erwin got off the wall.
I don't think there's any plan to beat such a huge titan.
Man... Reiner again. Scary indeed.
What he said makes perfect sense. There are great losses that come from ordinary life events.
Levi's plan was humiliating.
The first time Erwin confided... I really don't want to lose this character
No. I cry here. I cry here.
Apr 10, 2023 7:43 AM
Dec 2021
Erwin… giving up on your dream is harder than giving up your life. I can’t imagine living without my dream. This was so hard to watch. So sad to watch. I hate how he was this close to finding the truth and now he’ll never be able to.
Vanity77Apr 10, 2023 7:50 AM
Apr 30, 2023 10:06 AM

Nov 2010
I can feel Armin's anxiety. I'm born to follow, not to lead. If I were put in his position, I'd definitely break down!
Damn, that Beast Titan is a f*cking beast! His throws are like shotgun blasts with massive AOE.
This is one of the plot holes that bothered me from part 1. When they had Eren captured, instead of relying on the Armored Titan, they should've relied on the C. Titan instead. He has better range and extreme destructive power, especially against the dumb Titans. Unless it's very taxing to transform into one, and he can only do it once a day. And his body is too hot for people to ride on his shoulders.
Damn, man, I feel bad for Erwin & the recruits. I can relate so much to missing out a lot from dying. It really sucks. It looks like this is also the end of the line for Gintoki.
I'm a nihilist, and I still found Erwin's speech really cool!
May 3, 2023 12:00 AM
Jul 2022
Peak.. It was outstanding........ Literally mind-blowing episodes.
May 30, 2023 11:04 PM
Dec 2020
Have read the manga years back and finally decided to watch the anime
It's been an outstanding adaptation
That said, I had forgotten just how much I want for that son of a btch ape, Bertolt and Reiner to freaking DIE already. Painfully. Horribly.
I need to find a fanfic later where that exact thing happens in order to calm down.
May 31, 2023 6:12 AM
May 2023
Yyyyyyyyyyytttrddcnmbfvvvbbbbbbbb
Jul 11, 2023 4:46 PM
Jul 2023
🧣 The GOAT 🕊️
Jul 29, 2023 11:52 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Jul 30, 2023 8:13 PM
Jul 2023
What else to say perfect game plan for humanity, who is the enemy
Aug 12, 2023 5:29 AM
May 2023
جميله جدا
Aug 28, 2023 9:22 PM
Jan 2023
Praying for these survey corpsmen 🫡
Aug 30, 2023 3:23 PM
Sep 2022
Eren was just knocked out by the Colossal Titan. I don't know how they can defeat him.

The Beast Titan just Smashed everyone with his shots. I feel sad for Erwin but I would like yo know who can take Erwin's place with the leadership. Everyone is not even close.

One of the best episodes of all anime. Let's see Levi vs Beast Titan.
Oct 22, 2023 9:40 PM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Excellent episode, this one of the best moments of this entire anime. Erwin knows that he is against a rock and a hard place, the only thing he has left is Levi and the recruits for one last strategy: Die to create an opportunity for Levi to Kill the Beast Titan, This moment is the True ¨SHINZOU O SASAGEYO¨ Give up everything you have left...dreams and hopes...everything, Interesting how the other group is also on the ropes. Armin can't come up with a plan, Jean's leadership is not enough and Eren is half unconscious, we will see what happens but it doesn't seem good

Excelente episodio, este uno de los mejores momentos de todo este anime. Erwin sabe que esta contra la espada y la pared, lo unico que le quedan son Levi y los reclutas para una ultima estrategia: Morir para crear una oportunidad para Levi de Matar a el Titan Bestia, Este momento es el Verdadero ¨SHINZOU O SASAGEYO¨ renuncien a todo lo que les queda....sueños y esperanzas...todo, Interesante como el otro grupo tambien esta contra las cuerdas. Armin no se le ocurre un plan, el liderazgo de Jean no es suficiente y Eren esta medio inconsiente, veremos que pasa pero no parece bueno
Nov 2, 2023 5:13 AM
Nov 2023
God 👑 god 🙏 god 🙏 god
Nov 3, 2023 11:24 AM
Nov 2023
Well, it doesn't deserve all this rating. It's not bad, but it's not great, when you think about it logically
Nov 7, 2023 10:24 AM

Jan 2013
I literally got chills and tears just from Erwin's speech.

Erwin finding it harder to give up on his lifelong dreams than dying.
The fallen soldiers will be remembered by their survivors, the memories and dreams will live on in one way or another.
There is meaning as long as we continue on!

This might be one of the strongest episodes so far.
PrOxAntoNov 7, 2023 10:29 AM
Nov 9, 2023 5:58 AM
Nov 2023
اسطوريهههههه 😭😭😭😭😭💙💙💙💙💙💙
Nov 25, 2023 10:40 PM
Jul 2023
El prólogo perfecto para el capitulo perfecto
Nov 30, 2023 5:59 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, Erwin just got smashed :(
Dec 19, 2023 5:49 AM
Jul 2015
Saddest 2 eps for me all bcs of collosal and beast titan monkey 🥲🥲🥲 an unfair fight with no power thats the diff of AOT compare to other shounen have fantasy power these are mere soldiers always prepared for suicide
Feb 6, 9:16 AM

Nov 2020
The best charge in anime history
Mar 20, 12:51 AM
Jul 2023
ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL
- Erwin…. He had to give up on his dreams and die, as that’s what must be done
- His speech, as well as Levi’s, was amazing.
- The beast Titan is terrifying. Or at least what he is doing is. Just pure, absolute destruction
- Looks like Erwin is doomed, I hope Levi makes it out in his place…
Mar 31, 8:10 AM
Oct 2021
Perfect game, I cried😭
Apr 26, 6:15 PM
Jan 2024
MY SOLDIERS, RAGE! MY SOLDIERS, SCREAM! MY SOLDIERS, FIGHT!
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

668 by ABUCCHIA »»
Jun 1, 8:26 AM

» Question for the attack on titan fans

Mooogle - May 11

25 by Angel_crush1 »»
May 14, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Thorf - May 26, 2019

736 by wibugar »»
May 9, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

548 by ARTisANexplosion »»
Apr 25, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

801 by jebras »»
Apr 23, 10:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.