Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2010 2:32 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ararara, so we get Roy Mustang with oxygen now.
Glad to see him as an antagonist that actually seems strong, dunno, his element just seems like something unstoppable for some reason. I swear Hana liked her outfit though.

Miyuri was great also, so misguide... and getting stew all over Sasha's face.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2010 1:48 AM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Ararara, so we get Roy Mustang with oxygen now.Glad to see him as an antagonist that actually seems strong, dunno, his element just seems like something unstoppable for some reason. I swear Hana liked her outfit though.
Are you joking? I read the manga and this guy is the most powerful and crazy yet. There will be people hurt
Mafuyu and Hana will truly show their emotions where it will not be anymore a situation of sucking breasts
is all I am going to say about this arc. Ok officially Atomis is the most craziest Qwaser ever so screw the gold Qwaser because I doubt gold can = to power of oxygen since it's available anywhere....let's see Atomis can com-bust anywhere thus making it burn=>
he can steal oxygen making you KO/die miserably=>
and he create pressurized walls that can rip easily things like the Katjka's copper doll=>
.....anything more to say? I think I made my point on his power. Other than that Aoi is damn brave to ask Sasha what she wants from him but there is a reason for it in her past
Also Miyuki was not in the bath scene but the point of her being a little whining baby is proven quite well at this part=>
Otori/Lissy were a nice addition to the cast particularly in this episode. Katjka (it shows at least how Hana really cares for her and it means forget about all the slave treatment she suffered..... :( =>
Now this is common even in some French movies but it's a nice gag=>
Funny GIFs of Sasha/Mafuyu=>
Atomis is a serious problem=>

The arc itself made me shake in booties.
francismeunierFeb 28, 2010 6:43 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 15, 2010 9:41 AM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

This i laugh hard on this XD

Lol for Roy Mustang too, yeah flame alchemist is become a heretics now..XD
Mar 16, 2010 2:38 PM

May 2008
Hana has lackies? Wtf is this.

Katya's a little perv, putting that shit on the big screen to watch...

....okay I'd do it too <<

Mar 17, 2010 3:47 AM

Sep 2007
HAHAHAHA !
Katya is awesome ! XD
Mar 17, 2010 1:46 PM

Mar 2008
So Teresa helped Katja and Hana ? Are they going to cooperate now ? (Haven't read the manga so far...)

Ahah, Sasha ate his meal with Phoenix, good thing he doesn't know his face ^^
And he seemed a bit annoyed by Mafuyu being so excited, is he going to be jealous ? ;)
Mar 18, 2010 4:16 AM

Apr 2008
fierce o-o Oxygen so powerful

Mar 19, 2010 2:34 AM

Jun 2008
And then again with those anime-only scenes...

Miyuri's much funnier and perverted in the anime, lol.

Ah, I just love Hana, especially when she's in badass mode. The angel/devil scene was so silly.
Still, Katja can be such a sadistic little bitch. Not only she enslaved Hana, she even enjoys watching Hana being kidnapped. Poor Hana, being molested by everyone. Even though she looks great in that nekomimi fetish outfit, hauu.

lol @ Lizzy & Sasha arguing. I only hope the anime will do justice to that lovely scene later on. Yum.

Teresa archer version, so cool desu.

I thought I would get tired of the ending theme, but I like it even more now. Both the video & the song.

akuma2002 said:
And he seemed a bit annoyed by Mafuyu being so excited, is he going to be jealous ? ;)
If you were reading the latest chapters, you won't need to ask such an obvious question. :-P

HawthorneKitty said:
wtf? This is not Full Retard Alchemist.

Watching, waiting, commiserating
Mar 28, 2010 11:41 AM
Nov 2009
dear lord Hana, abused abused abused.
Apr 9, 2010 11:00 PM
Nov 2009
The new enemy seems really cool! Poor Hana XD.

Apr 10, 2010 1:12 PM

Mar 2010
This episode was hot! Period!
Apr 10, 2010 1:15 PM

Mar 2010
RenaPsychoKiller said:

Full Retard Alchemist.
Why do people have to give stupid names to anime they don't like? Full Metal Alchemist is awesome by the way. Period!
May 13, 2010 12:21 AM

Jun 2008
the new guy looks great, i hope the fight with him is a worthwhile one, and not just a blink and your trying to figure out what exactly happened.
Jul 16, 2010 3:07 AM

Oct 2007
Lol, watching that on your phone is not enough, you gotta plug that onto the big screen tv :)
Jul 16, 2010 9:42 AM

Aug 2009
Whoa so one of the big guys finally appeared. I don't think Sasha can defeat this guy since the Oxygen guy defeated Katja like it was nothing. Well since Sasha's controlling metal substances, I think he can stand a chance.

Anyways, is that Phoenix guy an ally or a foe? The time when he was talking to the priest made me a little bit curious. The priest knows that Phoenix is following orders from the Adepts and yet he told him that there's a chance for them to get along? The fuck? Did I read it correctly or what?

Mafuyu, on the other hand, shows her love for Sasha again. I loved how she and Tomo got shocked when Aoi hugged Sasha in their meeting place, lol
Aug 13, 2010 7:59 PM

Apr 2010
HawthorneKitty said:

The most epic moment of the whole episode.

Sasha is going to try to defeat that Yuu? Metal can rust under humid conditions, so if that Yuu has a water source together with oxygen, Sasha will be screwed big time..
Aug 18, 2010 7:20 PM

Nov 2009
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH INCEST!! EW!!! omg poor Hana!!! lol she looked cute in the kitty uniform though and it was so cute how she went and saved Katya!!! her running was so kawaii!!! lol and it was funny when Miyuri found out Lizzy was a girl... the whole thing was hilarious when Lizzy was playing with Tomo's boobs in the tube and Miyuri was on the floor pouting and then Mitarai was sitting alone crying... if i was in the situation at the house. . .that would be me ='( poor Mitarai!!! why do we have 2 be so shy??? D'= omg i loved the part where Tomo came up and asked if they and Miyuri were friends then and she was all dazed off and said in a cute voice "Yes, let's live in peace and friendship." and then she was like eh and yelled and it was AWESOME!!! haha and the food hit Sasha... poor Sasha... then in the bathroom Miyuri was like no i cant look and then was like "Whoops" lol i laughed so hard at that part!!! hmm i wonder what Hana was doing in a gang. . . omg and Teresa is so cool!!! i hope she gets saved b4 anything happens!!!
Jul 13, 2011 1:06 PM

Feb 2008
Hana's such a laugh. Especially that part where the angel and devil are fighting each other.

Mar 26, 2012 11:33 AM

Feb 2010
challenge accepted LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2012 5:06 PM

May 2012
Great episode that new oxygen Qwaser was quite interesting that ending with the sister of that Qwaser was also quite interesting, and lol Hana in neko outfit :3
Dec 12, 2013 3:25 AM

Dec 2013
HawthorneKitty said:

----------------------------------------
Glad to see him as an antagonist that actually seems strong, dunno, his element just seems like something unstoppable for some reason.

Lol at the Roy Mustang comment. And I know right!?! It was inevitable that there'd be a oxygen controller, but I'd thought they'd leave such a powerful ability closer to the end. How in the world is the gold qwaser stronger than this guy?

Though I guess other than the shear power/ abundance of an element, battle experience, creativity and knowledge of one's element are factor's in determining a Qwaser's power. Of course good old will power & anger help too (classic anime protagonist sources of strength)

The bad news: a bit incesty (shudder), plus we got another loli (gag) I'm not sure if Lizzie qualifies or if she's another category but, gross. Why not add another big boobed character instead?! sigh
DaydreamHeroDec 12, 2013 3:41 AM
Love and Peace!!!
Dec 12, 2013 3:50 AM

Dec 2013
Why Oh why did Teresa go alone! What happened to that 'I must stick with my partner' revelation? sigh..
Love and Peace!!!
Jul 15, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2013
Being able to control oxygen is crazy, how will they defeat him I wonder.
Aug 8, 2015 8:12 PM

Sep 2014
I swear it like i missed 10 episodes of character development, all the characters feel so different. In a bad way.
Jul 1, 2016 10:29 PM

Jul 2014
KayChan4U said:
Hana has lackies? Wtf is this.

Katya's a little perv, putting that shit on the big screen to watch...

....okay I'd do it too <<

Yay for small boobs!!!! But Sadist Loli is a freak!!! Putting that on an HD TV!!!
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Oct 25, 2018 7:15 PM

Nov 2016
Hana and her inner voices xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 1, 2020 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
An interesting character is introduced he seems very strong. Each episode I feel more and more sorry for hana
Aug 31, 2021 3:29 PM

Aug 2017
I wonder why Teresa never asked for help, she shouldn't fight alone.

This new antagonist is hot at least.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 22, 2023 8:16 AM

Aug 2019
hana got kidnapped to lure katja in though it was hilarious how after receiving the ntr video she immediatly put it on the tv :D and hohoho girl really is the dumbest character
Oct 1, 2023 7:49 PM

Nov 2010
Sasha doesn't know what Phoenix looks like, or did he change his facial features?
That beef stew splashing into Sasha's face was funny!
Aoi is so damn pretty! I will suck all the milk from her boobs!
Yuu's power is no joke. He's the most powerful opponent they've had so far. Ekaterina was no match. Teresa's performance against him was surprising.

More topics from this board

» Seikon no Qwaser episode 1 Discussion (uncensored version)

CCs_No1_Fanboy - Jan 15, 2010

11 by Allen2020 »»
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.