Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 19, 2017 11:31 AM

May 2016
Hi all, I'm Ryo. I have just finished suzuka and kimi no iru machi and so I recently started fuuka. Everything was fine until the truck incident came and I'm starting to wonder about the series. I picked up fuuka, hoping for the same things suzuka and kimi had: some drama, relationships, conflict, heartbreak, etc. But with fuuka suddenly gone im not sure if the manga is going to be any interesting. Im at chapter 58 now with the group dropping out of school. If the continuation is going to be music-industry heavy events then I think I'd rather drop the series. I dont see the appeal of 'looking' at music that I cant listen to or have characters talk about a song that I never got to enjoy. So...fuuka reader, does it get better? As in, does the manga follow its predecessors in drama and romance? Or is it going to be just 'music' scenes? A heads-up would be nice, thanks!
Apr 19, 2017 11:24 PM

Jun 2015
Yeah, keep reading it. As of now Yuu is on the verge of fucking the living hell out of Aoi, but we're still waiting for the chapter.
Apr 25, 2017 10:56 AM

Mar 2017
Yes, it gets better after the truck incident, Yuu has a great character development.
Apr 25, 2017 10:58 AM

Mar 2017
Intelligenza said:
Yeah, keep reading it. As of now Yuu is on the verge of fucking the living hell out of Aoi, but we're still waiting for the chapter.

Dude, if it wasn't for the manager cockblocking them... At least Yuu was a little more agressive than we are used to see.
Apr 25, 2017 8:00 PM

Jun 2015
LethoOfGulet said:
Intelligenza said:

Dude, if it wasn't for the manager cockblocking them... At least Yuu was a little more agressive than we are used to see.

Ikr, poor Aoi was so horny too :(
Yuu better hurry. I really, really, really want to see this sex scene.
certainmiracleApr 25, 2017 8:05 PM
Apr 25, 2017 8:32 PM

Mar 2017
Intelligenza said:
LethoOfGulet said:

All os us want that scene haahahhaah thank God Aoi is thirsty and agressive, if it wasn't for her they wouldn't have kissed.
May 1, 2017 3:38 PM

Jun 2015
Hopefully they hurry up, come on man I want to see it already lol.
Jan 3, 2018 2:16 AM

Jan 2017
i'm out of dramacoaster manga, held this one until it is complete, fellow readers who read fuuka and also suzuka and kimi no iru machi, how far already fuuka plot and based on way plot goes so far, what chapter do you guys expect it to end?
ZeldrissJan 3, 2018 2:22 AM
Jan 3, 2018 4:32 AM

Dec 2015
HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!! This guy really KILLED off the MC. THE GIRL YOU SEE ON THE COVER DIES SHORT IN THE FREAKING MANGA!!!! I know this is a spoiler, but I thought that you should know because THAT PISSED a lot of people off. If you are a fan of Suzuka and the daughter to your favorite character dies, I know you would be daunted. Before you watch the anime, go read the manga. If you feel displeased with how or why she died, then go to the anime. I FORCED myself to read the manga and found out that she was REPLACED LMFAOOOO by some other person that LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER. I have no idea WHAT WAS THE POINT IN KILLING THE MC OFF, BUT HELL.

Manga is REALLY good if you ask me, ignoring the fact that the girl DIES.

Fuuka anime have a lot of potential. As you can expect; it being the successor to Suzuka.

After you watch/read that, I highly recommend reading or watching Overlord.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Jan 4, 2018 3:18 PM
Aug 2016
SkyHora said:
HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!! This guy really KILLED off the MC. THE GIRL YOU SEE ON THE COVER DIES SHORT IN THE FREAKING MANGA!!!! I know this is a spoiler, but I thought that you should know because THAT PISSED a lot of people off. If you are a fan of Suzuka and the daughter to your favorite character dies, I know you would be daunted. Before you watch the anime, go read the manga. If you feel displeased with how or why she died, then go to the anime. I FORCED myself to read the manga and found out that she was REPLACED LMFAOOOO by some other person that LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER. I have no idea WHAT WAS THE POINT IN KILLING THE MC OFF, BUT HELL.

Manga is REALLY good if you ask me, ignoring the fact that the girl DIES.

Fuuka anime have a lot of potential. As you can expect; it being the successor to Suzuka.

After you watch/read that, I highly recommend reading or watching Overlord.

Please. Anime adaptation sucks because it was fairly useless, just to give a happy ending to who liked Fuuka in the manga and because Seo regret killing her.
For the rest, the manga is good, and btw Sakura was just fanservice. Fanservice that i guess ppl didn't like.
Jan 30, 2018 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
LethoOfGulet said:
Intelligenza said:

All os us want that scene haahahhaah thank God Aoi is thirsty and agressive, if it wasn't for her they wouldn't have kissed.

Can't wait for the sex scene, Seo's been stalling FOREVER!!! I love Aoi's aggressiveness, just freaking do it Yuu! She's ready.
Feb 10, 2018 5:01 AM

Apr 2017
I always felt that Seo-sensei's work have the same traits such as their all chessy and corny af, but at the same time highly addicting. I just can't seem to drop them even though I have bad opinions of them.

Fuuka was actually a step up, the characters were more likeable and the cheesiness, although still plenty, was toned down imo. The themes of the story is also better, rather than your typical romance, Fuuka was a story about risking it all the accomplish a dream.

But the whole atmosphere of the manga after the great twist in the early stages just felt too depressing. Especially because I've read Suzuka before, that twist actually caught me off guard. For me, this manga is just too hard to continue.
"Goodbye, everyone. I'll remember you all in therapy." Matou Sakura, Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel
Feb 12, 2018 1:17 AM

Aug 2014
In my IMO the first 50 chapters was as good or better then other seos work. But after that IMO it went downhill. Now it just drags on. I just want it to end right now and think it´s worse then suzuka and Kimi no iru machi. That i think is his best one of all.
Aug 21, 2018 5:59 PM

Feb 2014
I've read Suzuka and Kimi Machi and liked both works, though I'm not a fanboy of Seo Kouji.

I heard of that Fuuka died (by a truck... lol seriously this cliche?) but then she was replaced by a girl (which coincidentally has the same name Fuuka, lol seriously?)

So, I confess that I wasn't feeling like reading it anymore until I decided to read the spoiler here on MAL of the character Aoi Fuuka, to see if it would convince me to read or not, and yes... it convinced me to NOT read Fuuka anymore.

So, this is a bye for Fuuka =/ (and I guess that a literally bye as well.. lol)

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.