Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2010 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
oh yeah but at least her body is hotter than the manga... :P
Though it isn't, really. OH RIGHT, it's you we're talking about now, this is what you think, I totally forgot ┐('~`;)┌
Yeah why not there is even someone that said that her breasts are bigger in this anime than manga so I am sorta right about the body being sexier.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 19, 2010 10:05 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Though it isn't, really. OH RIGHT, it's you we're talking about now, this is what you think, I totally forgot ┐('~`;)┌
Yeah why not there is even someone that said that her breasts are bigger in this anime than manga so I am sorta right about the body being sexier.
And that confirms, once again, that in your opinion, bigger breasts = sexier.
Humanity is stooping so low : <
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 19, 2010 1:03 PM

Sep 2007
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
And that confirms, once again, that in your opinion, bigger breasts = sexier.
Humanity is stooping so low : <

Yet he's still a lolicon
Feb 19, 2010 1:06 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:

Yet he's still a lolicon
Yet it's not real so don't care as long as no one finds out IRL. I still like IRL girls with big breasts just flat ones are easier in Japan but not there so not possible.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 20, 2010 11:31 AM

Jan 2010
The mirror scene was particularly hot <3

Kuesu is so annoying. In the dictionary, next to "arrogant" there is a picture of her.
Feb 21, 2010 6:36 PM

Nov 2009
Fighting was pretty good, and Himawari's reaction was interesting to see. I like how she actually came out and asked him instead of squirming around for a million episodes.

The fact that he actually got a kiss definitely separates this from many other shows. However sad that is, or is it? Since everyone is talking about the manga, i think i have been influenced to actually pick it up later...
Feb 22, 2010 4:23 PM

Jul 2008
Proselyt said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kuesu is weaker than i thought - her strongest attack is probably stealing kisses..
By which Yuuto is strangely unimpressed, but breaks into sweat after having kissed Himari - she knows how to get what she wants...

She wasn't serious unti the end where she wanted to kill Shizuku and one blow was enough to make her think it would be better if she escaped.
As for where the manga is Kuesu is probably the strongest character on Yuuto's side, Shizuku being the second followed by Himari and Yuuto but I think that if the battle would happen before the ocean Shizuku would be stronger than Kuesu, the same way if there's totaly no water except what is in the oxygen she may lose to Himari. I don't take in account Yuuto's sudden godmode tough.

I liked how the fight was extended and how they focused on Shizuku 'toying' with Kuesu, Himari fanservice was uncalled again, the fuck there was suposed to have only the kiss scene but look at everything they added up XD.

Yes Yuuto was in sweat because Himari entered in neko mimi mode, I think it was stated in the manga.

For those who like the anime then go read the manga, it's like this but without the fucking uncalled fanservice, more detail and no fucking Yuuto's voice actor, all the better.
Feb 27, 2010 8:11 PM

Dec 2009
Wasabi said:
BitchMaster said:
Wasabi said:
Ugh man, pussy male leads is what I hate about harem anime. Yuto has a bunch of hot chicks gunning for him and all he does is baaawww at kissing them.

If you're talking about the anime, then yea, but if it's about the manga,....*Facepalm*

Yes I am talking about the anime. I've no intention of picking up the manga anytime soon, if ever. So far he's done nothing but go "huh?" and "I NO WANT 2 FIIGHHTTTTT" and "OH BAH GAWD TITTIES GET THEM AWAY FROM ME", etc. If he does get badass, then fine, but it has to be epic badass not "PLOT ADVANCEMENT SUPER HAX THAT HE CAN'T CONTROL". Regardless, that's like the most typical character and plot development so he's still lame.

Agreed.

Is yuto a fag or something? When Himari wants to kiss Yuto he's all like "OMG I DONT WANNA KISS YOU CAUSE I LIKE GUYS!!" or some crap like that.

Male leads tend to piss me off because they're all pussies.
Feb 28, 2010 4:02 PM

Jul 2008
Rail_Tracer said:
Wasabi said:
BitchMaster said:
Wasabi said:
Ugh man, pussy male leads is what I hate about harem anime. Yuto has a bunch of hot chicks gunning for him and all he does is baaawww at kissing them.

If you're talking about the anime, then yea, but if it's about the manga,....*Facepalm*

Yes I am talking about the anime. I've no intention of picking up the manga anytime soon, if ever. So far he's done nothing but go "huh?" and "I NO WANT 2 FIIGHHTTTTT" and "OH BAH GAWD TITTIES GET THEM AWAY FROM ME", etc. If he does get badass, then fine, but it has to be epic badass not "PLOT ADVANCEMENT SUPER HAX THAT HE CAN'T CONTROL". Regardless, that's like the most typical character and plot development so he's still lame.

Agreed.

Is yuto a fag or something? When Himari wants to kiss Yuto he's all like "OMG I DONT WANNA KISS YOU CAUSE I LIKE GUYS!!" or some crap like that.

Male leads tend to piss me off because they're all pussies.

The only way to acheive the harem route is going through the hard and tedious way Yuuto is going, yes he could have any girl he want but he want them all.
Apr 26, 2010 9:45 PM
Feb 2009
w0ow tht kiss probably best scene of this anime :0
Apr 27, 2010 12:35 AM

Jan 2010
gloryfy said:
Why anime like this,main character(usually male) always so weak ......I get popular if I get bullied more 0.0".
njasis said:
How is he weak? Are you comparing him with Himari, Shizuku, Lizlet and Kuesu, or are you comparing with normal human beings? Sure, he's weak compared to those demons with supernatural powers and a demon slayer with much more fighting experience than himself, but compared with other humans Yuto appears completely normal to me.
Actually, he's weak in comparison to used kleenex.

While he may have magical powers, he lacks character. He lacks resolve. He lacks fortitude. He can't get out of bed in the morning without help. He depends utterly upon the kindness of strangers. Somewhere, I read a post that suggested that Keitaro Urashima was a demon of drive and ambition in comparison. (Alas, I can't remember the actual quote.) His lack of spine makes it a wonder that he can stand upright.

Found the quote ->
http://karmaburn.com/?p=2753
MockmanDec 27, 2012 5:09 PM
May 6, 2010 3:53 AM

May 2008
oh well that was awesome

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 14, 2010 6:01 AM

Jun 2009
Fanservice - kissing

The battle was okay Fire vs Watuh
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jan 25, 2012 1:33 PM

Dec 2011
Kuesu's kiss was awesome.
Amazing episode!
Jan 5, 2013 7:52 PM

Jun 2012
That was hot.
Jan 19, 2013 8:43 AM

Jul 2009
long hair shizuku.. hnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Definately in love with that now.

I'M SO GLAD HE KISSED HIMARI.
Aug 31, 2013 8:31 PM
Aug 2013
Mirror scene was interesting, and happy Himari was awesome lol
May 10, 2015 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Himari was sooo cute after she got kissed :3 ~nya
Jul 16, 2016 10:33 PM

Jun 2013
that moment when it shouldve been an interrupted kiss but yuto still goes in and kisses her lips as a bonus. +10 points for yuto
May 18, 2017 6:34 AM

Jul 2016
Why did Shizuku want to provoke Kuesu when she could have done more lewd things to Yuuto?
Jun 14, 2021 7:52 AM

Aug 2017
So, Kuesu's family is one the weakest families but she tries to prove otherwise. Did Himari just masturbated in the shower? Lol.

PD: Dat opening in the TV.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » omamori himari second season

animeking2115 - Nov 13, 2015

24 by Jeremiahdixonjer »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 24, 2010

152 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 25, 2022 1:53 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BitchMaster - Jan 6, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 3, 2010

67 by off99555 »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 24, 2010

64 by corvo_bianco »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.