Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 1:01 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Good chapter, and seems like all along Akise was all part of Duex's plans. Nice method on how he avoided being erased, and seems like he's also a diary user now. Curious as to how this finale is going to be like though, and what will happen after the competition is over.
Dec 25, 2009 1:33 PM

Dec 2009
Indeed, it was a good chapter. But I never thought that Akise was an observer. And I was a little shocked when he said that he loved Yukiteru... I inmediately thought "screw this" but after some seconds I realized that it was way too obvious. I'm wondering waht information is in the notebook of Akise... maybe there's something essential to win the survival game. And finally Akise is a diary holder and his diary seems amazing. Now Yukiteru will kill the 8th~

The only thing i'm really waiting is a fight between Yukiteru and Yuno, the others things are just extras .__.
Dec 25, 2009 2:47 PM
Nov 2009
I was hoping to find out more about Yuno's past, but that was another great twist I didn't see coming.
Dec 25, 2009 4:24 PM

Dec 2008
Once again another brillant plot twist! I never expected Aru to play such a key role in the build up to the end. I'm really looking foward to seeing how Mirai Nikki will end. 5/5 as always!
Dec 26, 2009 12:02 AM

Jul 2008
Wow, this chapter was just brilliant ! I didn't see a plot twist like that coming and now I just wanna have the next chapter azap !

Dec 26, 2009 4:42 AM

Nov 2008
I like how Deus acknowledged him when he showed his own will. I was worried he'd turn evil and go berserk when things don't turn out the way he wanted, but it amused him instead.
Dec 26, 2009 3:00 PM

Apr 2009
This kind of reminded me of how Deus tore through the 9th quite a few chapters back, but then it seemed like nothing happened.
Dec 26, 2009 10:33 PM

Jul 2009
Indeed..great manga
So who is Yuno??
Dec 27, 2009 1:00 AM
Nov 2009
Laevantein said:
Indeed..great manga
So who is Yuno??

What?
Dec 27, 2009 1:06 AM

Jul 2009
toratiger said:
Laevantein said:
Indeed..great manga
So who is Yuno??

What?
I mean what is her identity? her mystery..she was suspected as "Ganai" Yuno's impostor, yet she able to open the safe where 11th hiding which need the real Ganai Yuno eye to open it, does she the real Ganai Yuno? just asking someone has a theory on this
Dec 27, 2009 1:09 AM
Nov 2009
Laevantein said:
toratiger said:
Laevantein said:
Indeed..great manga
So who is Yuno??

What?
I mean what is her identity? her mystery..she was suspected as "Ganai" Yuno's impostor, yet she able to open the safe where 11th hiding which need the real Ganai Yuno eye to open it, does she the real Ganai Yuno? just asking someone has a theory on this

There's way too many theories on this, since it hasn't been officially revealed yet. With a manga like Mirai Nikki it's hard to guess. Could be something completely unexpected, which is what I am hoping for.
Dec 27, 2009 1:18 AM

Jul 2009
toratiger said:

There's way too many theories on this, since it hasn't been officially revealed yet. With a manga like Mirai Nikki it's hard to guess. Could be something completely unexpected, which is what I am hoping for.
I see..perhaps..just perhaps..
I don't want to ruin our expectation so better use spoiler tag
LaevanteinDec 27, 2009 1:23 AM
Dec 27, 2009 1:22 AM
Nov 2009
It's a good guess. But for what purpose? She still has to make the choice of dying or killing Yuki to become god. So in the end she doesn't gain anything.
Dec 27, 2009 1:30 AM

Jul 2009
toratiger said:
It's a good guess. But for what purpose? She still has to make the choice of dying or killing Yuki to become god. So in the end she doesn't gain anything.
Indeed..that's what i'm thinking right now, well i still can't figure out what kind of thinking Yandere-type think, perhaps she want to do something that she can't do in previous battle, like she think that she can reset the world and bring Yuki back to life but it didn't worked out, and she found out that she can "Time Leap" to the past and create alternate world and try to fix something (which i don't know)..but this theory is so dull, if she is from the future then she should knew each identity of the others Diaries Holder..huh this manga is tough really looking forward for next chapter and what Akise's role..He is a Yaoi now..Love Battle between Akise and Yuno for Yuki?
Dec 27, 2009 1:46 AM
Nov 2009
Lol I am actually not a fan of the whole BL thing. Oh well atleast Akise is a badass character.
Dec 27, 2009 2:52 AM

Nov 2008
But Akise said he isn't gay, he just loves Yuki.
At any rate, my guess is either that Yuno's just trying to spend more time with Yuki or to find a way to save him. For all we know, she might've even played the game several times and gone crazy seeing Yuki die repeatedly.
Dec 28, 2009 1:17 AM

Dec 2007
Mammot said:
At any rate, my guess is either that Yuno's just trying to spend more time with Yuki or to find a way to save him. For all we know, she might've even played the game several times and gone crazy seeing Yuki die repeatedly.

This^^

I was thinking the exact same thing after reading the previous posts considering how she knew that the world couldn't be reset or would it be better to say reset properly? I really enjoyed the plot twist of Akise actually being an observer and then finding a way to describe his own will to keep himself alive plus he became a diary holder. So looks like we get the finale or maybe a part of one at the very least with Yuki and Yuno being confronted by Akise.
Jan 20, 2010 7:42 AM
Jul 2018
Oh great, Akise was given the equivalent of a God-Mod diary. I swear to God it's the lamest moment of this series and I truly love this series. But ever since Akise had to go snooping around into Yuno's past, things have gone downhill.

The ending to this manga is most likely going to be very weak. And God help me if Akise and Yuki end up together. I'm more afraid of what Akise plans to do to Yuki then I am of what Yuno plans to do with Yuki.

Yeah, it's no surprise that I love Yuno so much. To me, she's the reason this manga is so good. She's yandere, and completely batshit insane, yet she does love Yuki, though it's more obssessive "I want to have sex with you" love than traditional love. If she wasn't in this manga, it would be mediocre at best. And if she dies by Akise's meddling, this manga will go down all to hell.

Yeah, Akise' current role in this is a plot twist alright. But it's like a very bad M Night Shamalyan twist. Hopefully, Yuno will just kill him because right now, he's more of a villain than she is.
removed-userJan 20, 2010 7:46 AM
Jan 20, 2010 11:28 PM

Apr 2009
Plot twist...I did NOT see that coming...
Sep 4, 2010 6:52 AM

Dec 2009
Akise's love for Yukkiteru is genuine ... WOOOT ?
Oct 9, 2010 5:02 AM

Feb 2007
I really wonder if Akise's love for Yuki is genuine or not. Deus doesn't think so, but after surviving his encounter with him...

Revelations and plot advancement on the level of Chap 104 of FMA. Time travel, parallel worlds (now seems to be a good time to start Paradox), and Akise's true nature. So far, so good. Looking forward to the climatic battle between our 3 main characters.

KillerYandere said:
Oh great, Akise was given the equivalent of a God-Mod diary. I swear to God it's the lamest moment of this series and I truly love this series. But ever since Akise had to go snooping around into Yuno's past, things have gone downhill.

The ending to this manga is most likely going to be very weak. And God help me if Akise and Yuki end up together. I'm more afraid of what Akise plans to do to Yuki then I am of what Yuno plans to do with Yuki.

Yeah, it's no surprise that I love Yuno so much. To me, she's the reason this manga is so good. She's yandere, and completely batshit insane, yet she does love Yuki, though it's more obssessive "I want to have sex with you" love than traditional love. If she wasn't in this manga, it would be mediocre at best. And if she dies by Akise's meddling, this manga will go down all to hell.

Yeah, Akise' current role in this is a plot twist alright. But it's like a very bad M Night Shamalyan twist. Hopefully, Yuno will just kill him because right now, he's more of a villain than she is.

Sounds like you love Yuno the character, not the manga itself. The M Night comment, that's equivalent to the guy who compared Yuki with Light in terms of sillyness. But the one thing that I will agree with was how powerful Akise's diary has become. Then again, isn't the ability to see into the future a bit of a god-mode thing to have?
Feb 21, 2011 7:45 PM

Nov 2007
uh ... he's put there by Deus ... and he's into bromance. .... and he gets a diary? interesting but we need to find out who Yuno is already.
Mar 3, 2011 2:56 PM

Aug 2010
I knew Akise was too smart for his own good
Feb 8, 2012 10:52 PM

Mar 2009
So Akise was being controlled all along.
Mar 21, 2012 9:39 AM

Oct 2008
If what akise's saying is true, how did Yuno know that in the end the world would still be destroyed? Yuno is such an enigma! I don't wanna think about it! Now Akise is part of the game. He's so smart and cool. He even managed to escape being erased. He should have been the lead. :))
Mar 28, 2020 8:21 AM
Jul 2018
wtf is going on dudeeee
Oct 14, 2020 11:52 AM

May 2010
Every horror/battle royale manga should have at least one gay character, it makes everything so much more lovable <3

Go Aru!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 53 Discussion

Kingwel - Jun 28, 2010

43 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 21, 5:53 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 24 Discussion

XorMal - Nov 15, 2008

18 by psyche-K »»
Jan 9, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Sep 3, 2023 8:13 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 20 Discussion

Shouichirou - Dec 17, 2008

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Aug 18, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Chapter 1 Discussion

ckam - Jul 18, 2010

19 by GabeStudy »»
Jun 23, 2023 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.