Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Nov 1, 2020 1:10 AM

Aug 2017
Hachiman is doing all Iroha's job, she should be more active. Interesting how they recreated scenes from the first season.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 13, 2021 9:20 PM

Jan 2020
Every episode Hachiman strays further from the path of a loner...
Feb 20, 2021 8:25 AM

Jan 2015
Man this is getting kinda boring. I enjoyed more the first season.
Apr 22, 2021 8:26 AM

Jun 2020
Omg. That silent scene when Hachiman jogs to catch up with Irohas & insists on & helps her carry the bag of snacks. That was so subtle if you didn’t look closely you’ll totally miss it. Stop making me fall in love with him!!!!!!!!!

L O L @ that 病気 haiku!!!!!

Yukino telling Hachiman he doesn’t have to feel obligated to attend their little club any more. If only they knew just how much their little club means to him.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 15, 2022 2:54 PM

Mar 2019
Nice ending, quite sad as well, with that instrumental version of the opening playing in the background. Yukino is so confusing, I'll never get the true meaning behind her words.

I really wonder how this is going to get solved.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 25, 2022 8:59 AM

Jun 2020
Randomega said:
Every episode Hachiman strays further from the path of a loner...

Yeah, he's pretty much just a normal guy who likes is own company at this point. The whole "socially maladjusted" part of his and Yukino's characters seem to have been written out. Personally I'm enjoying the second season more than the first but I do get why people complained that it just isn't SNAFU anymore. The first season cut deep in many ways, the satire was biting, the character interactions were painfully realistic and in general it was lot more unique in that inimitable Watari way.
Old is Gold

"Look, look, we can do spinning shots without wasting our entire budget"
"Did you see? Look, it's all smooth and everything !"
"You're not looking, please, it's SO AWESOME LOOK AT HOW SPINNY IT IS!!!!"

- All anime animators since the invention of CGI.
Oct 6, 2022 11:31 AM
Jun 2022
Not too bad, but also not the yellow from the egg.
Oct 11, 2022 12:17 PM
Apr 2020
just because i like saika
Apr 14, 2023 12:35 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I love how some episodes get a special iteration of the same ED, and I like how more budget went into that president dude's hands than all of seven deadly sins season 3

Man, if only our main cast can be absolutely crystal clear and just REAL with each other. The obviously care for each other so much on a deeper level, up to the point that the smallest little thing can separate them, as Yukino acknowledges. It's almost like a contest of who can bear the most load for the sake of others'. You'd think that a loner like 8man would not give af about anyone else, but clearly he does, whether he admits it to himself or not. Why else would he go to such lengths of helping people? He wants that relationship with someone that he never really had, but keeps any possibility of it far from him to spare himself from the pain, and maybe even the pain of those close to him. But it doing so, he has made people care for him, and in turn have caused them pain... ironic. It's also funny how Yui gives 8man a "confession" in one of the previous episodes, and here, Yukino essentially "dumps" 8man from a relationship that they never had by telling he doesn't even need to come to the club anymore, that it's probably for the best of everyone's interests. 

Or maybe Yukino is just like "STOP DOING EVERYTHING HACHIMAN, IT'S MY TURN TO GET SOME CHARACTER GROWTH, HOW ELSE AM I GONNA BEAT MY ANNOYING ASS SISTER FOR ONCE??"

Or perhaps everyone is just being too dramatic, but I wouldn't like to think it is something as silly as that, and is almost surely not. What's happening on the surface matters little, it's what's driving them on a deeper level, the current under the sea if you will, which is where the story is really taking place. And while I can't personally put my finger on it, I believe it comes down to feeling being harbored on a deep level with each of our main characters, and them maybe learning to open up and embrace them. Anyway, there's several analysis videos and what not on youtube. I'll just check one of them out when I finish re-watching this season.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 5, 2023 7:20 AM

Oct 2021
The student Council from other school is filled with retard bruh
Dec 9, 2023 8:36 PM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn this eoisode was interesting
May 29, 6:22 AM
Apr 2018
Hachiman's becoming much more likeable now. He acts like he's a devoted service club member, as well as being much more caring about those around him. On top of that, there's his own admission of vulnerability.

Highlight of this episode has got to be his conversation with Yukino at the end. They've come a long way since the first episode, to be able to admit their own faults so openly.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» Hachiman ended up with Yukino right ❓❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

17 by neel_senpai »»
Yesterday, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1003 by ViSpace »»
May 30, 12:11 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

557 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2015

480 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:50 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2015

544 by ViSpace »»
May 29, 6:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.