Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 29, 2015 5:41 PM

Jun 2013
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Oh also, unlike Lelouch, Slaine didn't try to rape anyone.

I remember Darklight and CookingPriest acted like you were an idiot if you didn't think Slaine was going to attempt to rape Asseylum.
Mar 29, 2015 5:47 PM
Feb 2015
MetaKite said:
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Oh also, unlike Lelouch, Slaine didn't try to rape anyone.

Nor did he have mental break downs. Nor did he need a Deus Ex Machina to accomplish anything.

No mental break downs? That is debatable in Slaine's case. He unloaded a clip into Saazbuam as the realization came he inadvertently help Saaz "kill" Asseylum. Then he just let Inaho have it out of spite and jealousy. You could say Slaine snapped then.

By 'mental breakdown' I am pretty sure Makaze was comparing Slaine's relative indifference when Asseylum rejected what he was doing, to when Nunnally rejected Lelouch at the start of R2. Lulu basically went into deep depression, tried to inject himself with drugs to cope and even tried to force himself on Kallen for comfort.

Numerous people like Darklight were absolutely certain that Slaine would have a mental breakdown and utterly lose his cool when Asseylum rejects or leaves him. They were also certain that Slaine was deliberately keeping Asseylum in a coma (although I wish this actually happened since Slaine would have won if he did).
Mar 29, 2015 11:20 PM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
MetaKite said:

No mental break downs? That is debatable in Slaine's case. He unloaded a clip into Saazbuam as the realization came he inadvertently help Saaz "kill" Asseylum. Then he just let Inaho have it out of spite and jealousy. You could say Slaine snapped then.

By 'mental breakdown' I am pretty sure Makaze was comparing Slaine's relative indifference when Asseylum rejected what he was doing, to when Nunnally rejected Lelouch at the start of R2. Lulu basically went into deep depression, tried to inject himself with drugs to cope and even tried to force himself on Kallen for comfort.

Numerous people like Darklight were absolutely certain that Slaine would have a mental breakdown and utterly lose his cool when Asseylum rejects or leaves him. They were also certain that Slaine was deliberately keeping Asseylum in a coma (although I wish this actually happened since Slaine would have won if he did).

At least Lelouch tried to hurt himself instead of taking out his rage on an entire fuckin planet.
Mar 29, 2015 11:33 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
MonadoRudra said:

At least Lelouch tried to hurt himself instead of taking out his rage on an entire fuckin planet.

Yup, he sure didn't take out his frustration on others when he manipulated all those people into killing other people, or when he tired to rape Kallen after he was rejected.

Oh yes, he surly didn't commit far more atrocities (on purpose, at times reveling in it, or on accident by purposely abusing his power) than Slaine did.

He surly didn't start a war, at first, purely for revenge against daddy for killing mommy.

Oh, wait.
Mar 29, 2015 11:35 PM

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Yup, he sure didn't take out his frustration on others when he manipulated all those people into killing other people, or when he tired to rape Kallen after he was rejected.

Oh yes, he surly didn't commit far more atrocities (on purpose, at times reveling in it, or on accident by purposely abusing his power) than Slaine did.

Oh, wait.
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh, wait.

Ignoring completely who Lelouch was fighting compared to who Slaine was fighting. Go back to attention whoring. It's what you do best.
Mar 29, 2015 11:39 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ignoring completely who Lelouch was fighting compared to who Slaine was fighting. Go back to attention whoring. It's what you do best.

So for Lelouch the ends justify the means, but not for Slaine? Hypocrite much?

Lelouch ruined peace to get revenge at first. It didn't become about "true peace" until later.

Sure he was going against a douche of a father/person, but that doesn't suddenly excuse the atrocities he clearly committed. MILLIONS of people died once he started acting. for Slaine, most of Earth was already occupied BEFORE he took command, and even after that he only engaged in traditional warfare; nothing underhanded like Lelouch.
Makaze_no_MoujuuMar 29, 2015 11:43 PM
Mar 29, 2015 11:45 PM
Sep 2010
No one knows what Slaine was trying to do because the writers didn't know either =)

Also lelouch is better character since CG writers >>>>> AZ writers. Ahhh... Slaine could've been a great character but nope.
Mar 29, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2015
fimbu1vetr said:
No one knows what Slaine was trying to do because the writers didn't know either =)

Also lelouch is better character since CG writers >>>>> AZ writers. Ahhh... Slaine could've been a great character but nope.

Well of course Lelouch is a better character, but I'm talking about morals and ethics, which is Darklight's basis for hating on Slaine.

He brings up Slaine's moral ambiguity, but ignores Lelouch's. Odd right? XD
Mar 30, 2015 3:07 AM

Jul 2008
They could have done a better job in the plots cause in the end the series didn't really go anywhere. I think a more improved story and maybe 26 episodes for both season would have been better because honestly, the OSTs are one of the main factors keeping me intact with the series.
Mar 30, 2015 10:19 AM
Sep 2014
ShanaFlame said:
They could have done a better job in the plots cause in the end the series didn't really go anywhere. I think a more improved story and maybe 26 episodes for both season would have been better because honestly, the OSTs are one of the main factors keeping me intact with the series.

They didn't even use the music from the OST correctly :( all they played in the 2nd cour was the song No Differences and 1 other song.
Mar 30, 2015 11:11 AM

Jun 2008
What I don't get is, while Slaine is doing all this plotting to get power, going as far as declaring his marriage to (fake) Asseylum, how did he think that the real Asseylum would approve *any* of this?!

Even supposing he did succeed and the princess didn't wake up before his plan was complete, did he honestly think the princess would *want* an earth empire won through subjugation after she woke up? It's like he doesn't know Asseylum at all.

I would say his original intentions were noble, but I don't really understand his intentions from season 2 from the get-go.... and I think that annoys me more than anything else this season.
Mar 30, 2015 12:47 PM

Jan 2015
MapleRose said:
What I don't get is, while Slaine is doing all this plotting to get power, going as far as declaring his marriage to (fake) Asseylum, how did he think that the real Asseylum would approve *any* of this?!

Even supposing he did succeed and the princess didn't wake up before his plan was complete, did he honestly think the princess would *want* an earth empire won through subjugation after she woke up? It's like he doesn't know Asseylum at all.

I would say his original intentions were noble, but I don't really understand his intentions from season 2 from the get-go.... and I think that annoys me more than anything else this season.

1) When Lemrina declared her marriage to Slaine, Slaine thought that Asshime was a lost cause; he thought she was brain dead.

2) Again, he thought she was brain dead. Also, this was about bettering Vers; not Earth. As shown by Asshime, she doesn't seem to care much about her people, and their plight. They're poor, and their country is dying....and she gives up her people's only valuable resource in its entirety, as a peace offering?

3) Yes, the writers failed to make Slaine's intentions clear, but it's a fact that he wanted to improve the social issues of the Vers, and wanted to conquer Earth, as it was the only way that peace is achieved with the Vers Empire still keeping it's high standing, despite it's vastly inferior resources.
Mar 30, 2015 12:55 PM

Mar 2012
MonadoRudra said:
MetaKite said:

Ah, I understand now. You're right that Slaine kept it together relatively well in comparison. The only other melt down Slaine had was in a flashback at the beginning of episode 20 when Hime became Hime in a jar. Slaine did still tend to rage by ordering attacks against Earth when he was snubbed by Hime in some way. (Especially the scene after he dropped the blue roses).

Sidenote; I disagree on Lelouch trying to force himself on Kallen. He approached her (and was a total sexist asshole about it too) and she Bright slapped him good.

LOL at DarrkLight's responses above. So many excuses.

XD
MetaKiteMar 30, 2015 1:10 PM
Mar 30, 2015 1:33 PM
Feb 2015
Lel@Lelouch didn't take his anger out on the world.

This is the guy who constantly spoke about how the world was wrong and he was right, and he would destroy the world and rebuild it anew, as well as laugh like a maniac whenever he was succeeding in 'destroying the world'. This is the guy who ordered his men to slaughter innocent children possessing Geass because he was angry about Shirley's death. This is the guy who started a global war because of his hatred towards the Britannian royal family, not to liberate Japan. This is the guy whose tactics regularly involved endangering innocent people, from causing mudslides which killed Shirley's father, to collapsing the whole Tokyo settlement. This is the guy who enslaved the entire Britannian army with his Geass so they'd unwillingly fight for him and cause another global war when the world was already at peace.
Mar 30, 2015 6:09 PM

Jan 2013
nina4life said:
I'm like this show, leaving all the important bits out to create unnecessary drama.
Beautiful.
Mar 30, 2015 6:58 PM

Jan 2014
AdNOnedied Zero
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

Mar 30, 2015 8:00 PM

Jun 2007
Driven insane by netorare, Slaine decided that it was better to be corrupted by the power he had than be abandoned like a senile dog at the side of the road. Thus began Slaine representing the feelings of the remaining Aldnoah fanbase by trying to the end the series and the war in the fastest way possible: by invading Gary Inahoe's planet.

I don't see what's so hard to grasp? For someone as cultured as me, it may be easier, but still: Slaine wanted to do a combination of Suzaku and Lelouch from Geass; changing the enemy from within AND doing evil for the greater good. But that stupid bitch Princess Moe decided to give her pussy to some guy introduced a few episodes before the end and her people's only advantage to the enemy... and that was that.
AironicallyHumanMar 30, 2015 8:12 PM
Mar 31, 2015 4:55 AM

Apr 2008
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

So for Lelouch the ends justify the means, but not for Slaine? Hypocrite much?

Lelouch ruined peace to get revenge at first. It didn't become about "true peace" until later.

Sure he was going against a douche of a father/person, but that doesn't suddenly excuse the atrocities he clearly committed. MILLIONS of people died once he started acting. for Slaine, most of Earth was already occupied BEFORE he took command, and even after that he only engaged in traditional warfare; nothing underhanded like Lelouch.

Lelouch ruined peace? Are you high? The Brittanian empire was fighting a war all over the world already. Japan was only anexed and that's why it was so called peaceful. Meanwhile they're fighting the EU and the Chinese federation. Yes REAL peaceful there.

Lelouch's methods were bad but he was fighting an even worse enemy. Aka the Britanian empire. There was nothing redeeming about any of them. The emperor was an extremist darwinist, Schneizel was a tyrant in waiting with manipulation galore. Cornellia was a bloodthirsty warmonger for anyone not serving her or in her family. Euphemia was the only exception and he was ready to lay down his arms and take her deal before his eye went out of control and turned her into the terminator. So yes Lelouch is MUCH better than Slaine.

These were Lelouch's enemies for the majority of the series.

Meanwhile Slaine's enemies were...earth. Who never did squat against him and were not even a threat until the Martians started the war. By staging the assassination of his precious Hime Sama.

The two situations are nothing alike. There is NOTHING hypocritical about this.
Mar 31, 2015 5:52 AM

Jul 2014
AironicallyHuman said:
Driven insane by netorare, Slaine decided that it was better to be corrupted by the power he had than be abandoned like a senile dog at the side of the road. Thus began Slaine representing the feelings of the remaining Aldnoah fanbase by trying to the end the series and the war in the fastest way possible: by invading Gary Inahoe's planet.

I don't see what's so hard to grasp? For someone as cultured as me, it may be easier, but still: Slaine wanted to do a combination of Suzaku and Lelouch from Geass; changing the enemy from within AND doing evil for the greater good. But that stupid bitch Princess Moe decided to give her pussy to some guy introduced a few episodes before the end and her people's only advantage to the enemy... and that was that.

...It's scarily sensible.

I tell you, it's the meta-gnostic type of story, about a character with a potential to make a good plotline fighting the badly written world, created by devillish demiurges-writers. In the end he finds enlightenment, while looking directly at the viewers, i.e. hoping to meet the route to the divine in the worlds, created by the more benevolent fanfiction writers.
Mar 31, 2015 5:43 PM

Jun 2007
deadoptimist said:
AironicallyHuman said:

...It's scarily sensible.

I tell you, it's the meta-gnostic type of story, about a character with a potential to make a good plotline fighting the badly written world, created by devillish demiurges-writers. In the end he finds enlightenment, while looking directly at the viewers, i.e. hoping to meet the route to the divine in the worlds, created by the more benevolent fanfiction writers.

Slaine truly was fighting in the corner of those few that liked S1. His struggles were probably so identifiable simply because it was as much fun for him as it was for me. Maybe Aldnoah truly is a work of art: a new form of fictional relatability where one can create their own narrative and apply it to the character. Ingenious.

That's the saddest thing about what I posted: I said it in jest, yet that's seriously the most logical answer I can come up with for Slaine's INSTANT (literally, since he was calm & calculating at the start of S2, immediately after bang-bang) transformation. Fanfiction is the best you're gonna get in terms of answers. Not as if Slaine himself ever verbalised his intent, even: viewers just had to assume, based on other anime (/Geass), that he was doing what he was doing for the greater good. I could just about see his logic - that the only way to end a war was with a victor, and he intended to make his Princess the victor - but there was nothing about Slaine in terms of character progression that was logical.

Basically, he's the single worst example of a plot device torn to shreds between countless writers with differing intents that I have seen. Ever. I felt pity for him in the first season because he was a human character that kept failing, in the face of Gary Inahoe's blank existence. In S2, I just felt sorry for him because even he was no longer sure what, or why he was doing what he was doing. And the best part is, he had two other others that one-upped him in the terrible writing league. At least I could always relate to Slaine, no matter how stupid. The other two? Gary & Mary. Enough said.
Mar 31, 2015 6:06 PM
Aug 2009
xiiaobronz3 said:
This is what I came to understand after thinking about Slaine's objectives.

First Season
1. He was trying to save or help Asseylum from the corrupted Counts
2. However the "good/correct" methods was not good enough
3. In the end, Asseylum was shot by Saazbaum
4. And he shot Inaho due to jealousy/envy as Asseylum was shot trying to save him

Second Season
5. He learnt that he needed power in order to protect Asseylum while believing that she would wake up from her coma.
6. Once again the reason Asseylum was due to the Counts and he believed that conquering the Earth with the Counts under his rule would protect her from harm
7. He made used of Saazbaum to get the rank of Count
8. However, just a rank was not enough due to his birth as a Terran
9. In order to gain trust from other Counts, he destroyed a base alone.
10. After gaining much trust from the Counts via deceiving methods, Asseylum woke up and she did not approve Slaine's actions.
11. Asseylum managed to escape and broke the trust between the Counts and Slaine
12. This led to Slaine's downfall.

To me Aldnoah.zero is very good but it did not show Slaine's intentions properly, whether to be like Lelouch or something else. In the end, he became a tragic hero, an opposite role and objectives from Inaho because of their different backgrounds and encounters.

You just made my 24 hours worth something. Asseylum bless you
Mar 31, 2015 6:08 PM

Mar 2013
become god of a new world
Apr 6, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2015
Makaze_no_Moujuu said:
Darklight0303 said:

He surly didn't start a war, at first, purely for revenge against daddy for killing mommy.

Oh, wait.

The difference between Lelouch and Slaine is that Lelouch didnt fuck up as badly as Slaine did. If i remember, Lelouch accidentally made her sister commit genocide on Japan. Which is the main source of his problem.

Slaine is just a fucking retard.

Also I would consider "fuck my dad, hes an asshole that abandoned me and is being a racist, opressive shit to conquered people." more morally justifiable than
"i want to impress the princess and make a world where i can spoil and pamper the shit out of her".

Lelouch realizes he fucks up, he takes responsibility at the very end by sacrificing his life (assuming he wasnt immortal at that point and pretended to die).

Slaine realizes he fucks up. Instead of taking responsibility for his actions he goes full on "Johan Liebert perfect suicide" on everyone.
Apr 6, 2015 2:48 PM

Jan 2015
xiiaobronz3 said:

First Season
4. And he shot Inaho due to jealousy/envy as Asseylum was shot trying to save him

Second Season
5. He learnt that he needed power in order to protect Asseylum while believing that she would wake up from her coma.
6. Once again the reason Asseylum was due to the Counts and he believed that conquering the Earth with the Counts under his rule would protect her from harm
10. After gaining much trust from the Counts via deceiving methods, Asseylum woke up and she did not approve Slaine's actions.
11. Asseylum managed to escape and broke the trust between the Counts and Slaine

To me Aldnoah.zero is very good but it did not show Slaine's intentions properly, whether to be like Lelouch or something else. In the end, he became a tragic hero, an opposite role and objectives from Inaho because of their different backgrounds and encounters.

Very well said, 100% this.

However, if Slaine wasnt a retard, Asseylum would have never escaped ever. Let alone knew what was really going on.

Slaine knows for a fact that Asseylum would rather die than see Earth and Mars fight. What he does hurts her very badly but for some reason he goes on with it EVEN AFTER ASSEYLUM WAKES UP.

The logical step would be to stop the war once the real Asseylum came around, then he should have explained what he was intending to do. At that point, with Asseylum at his side, he wouldnt need to rely so heavily on the support of the orbital knights. Especially considering how quite a few genuinely respect and support him out of their our free will. (Too bad he sent them to war first since they supported him since the beginning and they all died. good job fucktard).

After that he can get get the support of the working class, since unlike the majority of orbital knights, they care more about resources and aldnoah privileges than shedding Terran blood. Obtaining resources through peaceful trade would be completely fine with the working class.

I mean, aldnoah power. That shit is basically free unlimited power. TRADE THAT SHIT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE.
Apr 20, 2015 9:50 AM
Jun 2011
LionCake said:
xiiaobronz3 said:

First Season

Second Season

Very well said, 100% this.

However, if Slaine wasnt a retard, Asseylum would have never escaped ever. Let alone knew what was really going on.

Slaine knows for a fact that Asseylum would rather die than see Earth and Mars fight. What he does hurts her very badly but for some reason he goes on with it EVEN AFTER ASSEYLUM WAKES UP.

The logical step would be to stop the war once the real Asseylum came around, then he should have explained what he was intending to do. At that point, with Asseylum at his side, he wouldnt need to rely so heavily on the support of the orbital knights. Especially considering how quite a few genuinely respect and support him out of their our free will. (Too bad he sent them to war first since they supported him since the beginning and they all died. good job fucktard).

After that he can get get the support of the working class, since unlike the majority of orbital knights, they care more about resources and aldnoah privileges than shedding Terran blood. Obtaining resources through peaceful trade would be completely fine with the working class.

I mean, aldnoah power. That shit is basically free unlimited power. TRADE THAT SHIT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE.

After reading this, I came to think about Aldnoah.Zero more. I take back my words and now I think that Aldnoah.Zero is just satisfactory.

Here are some of my thoughts.

Firstly, I feel the route of the story is REASONABLE, LOGICAL but it is not what the viewers are looking for.

Yes, maybe Slaine was a retard. However, after a character deep change from trying to save Asseylum the right way to using many different kinds of methods after a tragic event, a normal person will not be able to change so easily back how he was originally. So the route shows Slaine betraying Asseylum's ideals (Logical and Reasonable)

I do not know how the plot could have been made better, but I am pretty sure that most viewers wants to see that Slaine and Inaho work together under Asseylum ideals to perform a Lelouch material to turn the whole system of Vers' hatred against Terran and giving us an ending that leaves a good impact. (We just dont want to see Asseylum marrying Courteo for duty and Slaine getting shit, it leaves a bad taste man, dont want that shit.)

On the other hand, the second season does not have a good climax. Inaho's and Slaine's resolve was not good enough for a final fight, and their hidden intention is not properly shown (which I believe was a huge mistake).

So Inaho fought to take down Slaine because they tried to invade earth. (Logical and Reasonable). However, as the story progresses, I got this feeling that Inaho is not a person that is fighting just trying to save earth, and therefore it does not tell me that the final fight at the climax was that big of a deal.

On the other hand, Slaine just fought because he was motivated by his comrades and felt that he should just try to fight as much as possible (Reasonable). However, the viewers are aware that Slaine is fighting without goals or intentions, which made me felt feeling pretty hopeless for Slaine.

Therefore, the final fight turn out to be rather bright on the outside but dull on the inside.

In conclusion, all the actions and route is LOGICAL and REASONABLE but it does not fit into the climax that was built up, and it leaves a negative impact that many viewers would not want from a good animated anime
Apr 26, 2015 9:33 AM

Jan 2012
you guys are over analyzing this shit

he simply wanted to get into the blonde kunt's panties... as simple as that

-he's madly in love with her
-he found out she's alive and wants to take her back
-he hates martians for what they did to her to start a war
-he then went full potato and decided that peace will never be possible
-so he rose up in rank and try to take over earth to create a new world with peace
-blonde kunt woke up and disapprove his actions
-he become full blown emo but kept going anyway
-he got pwn'd and cried like a phaggot

the end.
Apr 27, 2015 8:59 PM
Dec 2013
Slaine was trying to make a peaceful world for Asseylum to rule. When he achieved that he would present it to her. He said as much in one of the episodes of season 2.

His conclusion was that peace wasn't possible under normal means so the only way to reach peace was to have one side win the war. He obtained leadership status in on Vers and unified their army and he was gonna crush Earth's forces and bring about peace.

Asseylum woke up and being the idealist she was rejected his plan. The irony of it all is through Slaine's actions peace was reached without either side really losing. He ends up the scapegoat and becomes the dragon the world united to slay.
Apr 28, 2015 7:14 AM

May 2012
Poor Slaine Beeburr.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 29, 2015 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
xiiaobronz3 said:

First Season

Second Season

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. While they could have done it better, I didn't think it was that hard to understand his motivations. It all boils down to his love for Asseylum. He was doing everything for her. To protect her. He didn't trust the Knights, so he used them to try to create a new world on Earth so he could be with Asseylum. She wanted peace, and by ending the war himself by eliminating the Terrans, he thought she would accept him then.

Inaho was fighting because he loved her too. He still wanted to protect his friends, but rescuing Asseylum was always his primary goal. But things were never going to work there, since royal bloodlines and whatnot, which was still a thing at the end.

I wish they would have shown more about Slaine's past. About his father and what life was like for him immediately after his father's death. It sounds like everything went downhill for him after that. I would imagine after years of being shit on for being a Terran, he has become a cold individual. Asseylum is the only person he interacts with that doesn't treat him like shit. It makes sense that he would use those around him without caring. Expect for Harklight.

I took his last fight with Inaho as him wanting to take down his rival, that has beaten him at every turn. He has nothing else left. Inaho won every battle they fought. Slaine learned that Asseylum had become close to Inaho during her time on Earth, and I believe that did really make him hate Inaho more. (although, this wasn't really shown much.)

This series doesn't spoon-feed you information about what's characters are thinking very well. Although it should have done a better job, you can still put the pieces together if you really analyze what was happening.
removed-userApr 29, 2015 1:37 PM
Jun 28, 2020 10:54 PM

Aug 2018
Id like to know that aswell. wtf was he thinking throughout the entirety of the second season. wtf

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.