Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 31, 2014 6:59 AM

Aug 2013
I find the lack of Tensai in this episode.... disturbing.

It looks like Sugita-san character will be the final antagonist of this series.
May 31, 2014 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
That new guy's an asshole. Though, love so much Tomokazu Sugita voice :3

That little Yun... I never noticed that she had sneaked in Juugo harem! She sure know how to please him, ''Yama-sempai'' :P

Lack of Tensai recently, but something is happening that we don't know about. What was that money envellop for? Also, Tensai in that cat costume... perfect.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 31, 2014 10:22 PM

Dec 2013
I'm really worried about this series since we only have 3 more episodes to go.

Why? Because nothing has really happened? 8 of 11 episodes are already over and we've seen what, 5 Nanana collection items? What is the main purpose of collecting the items? For money? To find out who Nanana's killer is? To unlock some huge treasure chest in the end? Why bother looking for them at all?

Where is the plot suppose to go anyway? I get the feeling that nothing will be resolved even at the end of episode 11. There seems a lot of posturing and character intros, but not enough movement about the plot at all. I just don't see where the story is suppose to be leading. It's not like some antagonists have some ulterior motives and are trying to rule the world. Heck, apart from the new dude, I can't seem to think of anyone as an antagonist thus far.

The premises is promising and all, but when the show seems to be going nowhere, a strong premises doesn't help at all.... Right now it just feels like a slice of life school show with an interesting club mixed with it. I emphasize slice of life as well... just everyone going on with their daily lives somehow. There doesn't seem like any direction to this anime anymore.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 1, 2014 8:06 PM

Dec 2010
I'm glad Yun returned, she's adorable. But, I have to chime in with the whole, Not Enough Tensai sentiment. Tensai is the best thing about this show.

This episode wasn't bad, it introduced a "villain" so maybe the show will be more focused now? I wonder what he did to make everyone hate him? (Besides not paying rent of course!)
Jun 2, 2014 4:38 AM

May 2013
It's interesting to have Yun and Tetsu join the school now but it's a bit late in the game...
Not sure how the show is going to come to a satisfying conclusion in three episodes with all these developments.
Jun 2, 2014 11:43 AM

Jan 2011
Looks like the story is in the foreground this time. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Must say I didn't like this episode as much as the previous ones.
Wordsmith said:
The supplied amount of Tensai does not match my required needs.

That being said, Yun/Saki is damn cute. And when she said "Yama-senpai" and he had this mind image.... glorious.

Lmao. (◕ᴥ◕し)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 3, 2014 2:40 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Oh! It's good that there was someone back in line Yuiga.
Really badass the bad guy.
Tensai has only one moment of glory, which also show its side moe.
Juugo always tempted by the trap Daraku ...
Interesting change in this narrative is the return of characters already seen before.
Plot even thicker, and it makes even more complex understanding.
Drawings and animations good.
Jun 3, 2014 11:22 AM

Feb 2013
Looks like we have another character in the show. The amount of PSO2 is pretty up there.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jun 3, 2014 6:51 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, pretty interesting episode ... wonder who that girl is though that Tensai was talking to! :O
So the people from Juugo's "delivery" job join the school eh ... funny how that works XD I'm guessing Yun (or Saki) is in the middle school or something? o_O
So we learn a little more about the club before Juugo and them joined ... this Ikusaba guy is pretty cool XD So he's an adept user of the treasures but seems to only be hunting powerful ones, seeing how he judged the bell to be "garbage" ... dat scene with him and the President was pretty intense :O Making him serve tea then not drinking any ... ah ah :P Also got the scene with him talking to the other third-years, who chastised him a bit for not trusting the second-years ...
Anyway wanna learn more about Ikusaba! He lived in the room Juugo's living in now too but doesn't seem like he got along well with Nanana ... who has her own set of "rules" to follow anyhow :O
Jun 3, 2014 10:38 PM

Jan 2013
More Terraria music, I was just playing it before I watched this.
Set up for a new character, no more romance.
I'd like to see more demonstrations of the different treasures. A lot of talk about them, but not much using them.
Jun 6, 2014 1:05 PM

Mar 2013
There's no need 2 go that far, ikusaba said. Before he mention dat is the sentences loser will said and now dat he use it, what makes him be..

Jun 7, 2014 12:41 AM

Aug 2008
Honestly, I was expecting this show to turn out just 'meh' since it kinda had a slice-of-life setting but it turned out to be very interesting than I expected.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Jun 12, 2014 1:59 PM

Apr 2012
wonder if he is a baddy or a anti-hero 2 soon 2 tell but at the end when he was walking he looked drunk who rocks there head that much when they walk wonder wat its like 4 him when he runs
Jun 17, 2014 7:25 PM

Jan 2011
Ikusaba was contradicting himself rather fast there. A slip by the writers, a slip by Ikusaba, or was it all show in front of Juugo?

Also, he got kicked out of the aparment by the landlady..just because he totally ignored Nanana? Probably something else, or both.
Jun 24, 2014 5:03 AM

Oct 2009
The show suddenly turned darker and more exciting to watch with Ikusaba's appearance, which I like. :)

Speaking of Ikusaba, he looks really hot, wearing leather and with Sugita using that style of voice. And the way he walks at the end of the ep is sexy as hell.

I hate that megane guy. I guess he couldn't take it when there are other ppl in the club who are more capable and smarter than him. So I was quite satisfied when Ikusaba came in and put that kuso megane in his place.

I really like that Yun and her kareshi-kun are part of the recurring cast now. Yun is so cute and her protector is quite hot as well.
Jun 25, 2014 12:23 PM
Jul 2018
Ikusaba sure is intimidating. Not bad.
Jun 26, 2014 12:35 PM

Jan 2011
I haven't seen a news story on it if it's been posted, but this really seems as if it is designed for multiple seasons. We're really getting a lot of character introductions compared to the actual action up to this point, and for something that is billed as a romance, there is still no clear leading candidate--although plenty of possibilities.

I expect this to end on a cliffhanger, or at a clear season finish rather than series finish.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 28, 2014 6:24 AM

Jul 2013
"he called it garbage".. *sad face*.. yeah bitch and when he comes back again asking questions about your stuff you'd still answer it right? despite knowing what kind of bastard he is right? rules my ass.. you asked for it.

the guy with belt in his neck's logic: "Nanana's collection are garbage but I collect them anyway not to mention I'm the most proficient user of them".... WTF?
Jul 10, 2014 5:50 AM

Apr 2011
I only realize Tetsu's VA voiced Kojou from StB. That Hiiyo guy looks dangerous.
Aug 8, 2014 11:59 AM

Jun 2014
That bell isn't useless, it could be really useful here in my country where it rarely rains. :p
Sep 19, 2014 2:14 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode! :)
Dec 19, 2014 12:49 AM

Aug 2013
The main antagonist appears now ?
Juugo sure is carefree around anybody..
Yun-chan is very cute.. loli enters into the group.
I'm waiing for actual battle with those Nanana treasures.
Dec 31, 2014 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
Man this show started off so great, and now its just all setup for an ending im not even sure will be satisfying. I am super disappointed.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Nov 4, 2015 1:33 PM

Jul 2013
Hiyo is cool and hot <3
Feb 15, 2016 11:24 AM

Nov 2015
The drama intensifies. We finally meet the antagonist.
Sep 24, 2016 12:55 PM

Sep 2014
I like Hiyo, probably the only decent character.
May 3, 2018 11:24 PM
May 2017
Nanana playing Terraria once again at the start of the episode was awesome.
Sep 23, 2019 6:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yun was so cute.
New character Hiyo, he looks interesting, i want to see more of him
Jun 6, 2021 2:18 AM

May 2020
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Nov 2023
Well gahhdamn this was an interesting one too
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

235 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

95 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.