Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 11, 2010 3:27 PM

Aug 2008
Sorry, but this episode failed except for the last, brief moment. Unlike most people here, I felt sorry for Sawako's dad. Christmas is a time for family, and I found it incredibly unthoughtful and rude for Sawako's friends to keep insisting Sawako to go to their party (even calling her house on Christmas!). If you can't respect my family time, then I am afraid I cannot accept you as a friend. I need to spend time with other people that I love too, you know? So for the most part, this episode failed.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 11, 2010 3:38 PM

Oct 2008
RETVirus said:
and @ robbydesu: I mean think about it, she's gone pretty much her whole life without friends; it's not like she's suddenly going to be perfectly receptive to romantic feelings. Take this from someone who's lived a pretty similar life. I've never once had someone like me in my 18 years (at least, not openly), and, even though it may not be true, I'm pretty damn convinced that nobody could like me.

*Orion Smacks Retvirus and robbydesu across the face and says Snap out of it* It looks like your just a late bloomer. No worries kid life is like a roller-coaster, it has it's up's and downs. And trust me someday love will enter your life if you allow it too, even if you don't. As for identifying with Sawako and her reluctance to be honest with her feelings, I get that, but I was making criticism from a literary/entertainment value standpoint. This is a form of art and entertainment, not life! Please don't confuse the two. I'll point you toward notedhero's comment above as why this series seems to be getting tired. A cellphone#? Really? That's progression to you? So now we get to see Sawako get imbarest twice as much every time Kazehaya calls her? Wow! That's amazing, I can't wait to see this. After how great the Chizuru story arc was, I wanted to see a break through in Kazecun and sawako's relationship. As for me not watching the next three episodes? <---Yeah baby! I'm committed I'm not leaving this one it's still a great show, it's just stalling a bit. I think your wrong about Kazehaya, he's got what it takes, I think he's going lay one on her before this series is finished. Oh and this whole idea about this being some sort of special shoujo series because of the naive female character making this series unique or special. All I have to say is watch more shoujo it's used to death.
Mar 11, 2010 3:51 PM

Oct 2009
Orion1 said:
RETVirus said:
and @ robbydesu: I mean think about it, she's gone pretty much her whole life without friends; it's not like she's suddenly going to be perfectly receptive to romantic feelings. Take this from someone who's lived a pretty similar life. I've never once had someone like me in my 18 years (at least, not openly), and, even though it may not be true, I'm pretty damn convinced that nobody could like me.

*Orion Smacks Retvirus and robbydesu across the face and says Snap out of it* It looks like your just a late bloomer. No worries kid life is like a roller-coaster, it has it's up's and downs. And trust me someday love will enter your life if you allow it too, even if you don't. As for identifying with Sawako and her reluctance to be honest with her feelings, I get that, but I was making criticism from a literary/entertainment value standpoint. This is a form of art and entertainment, not life! Please don't confuse the two.
Sorry Orion1 I don't agree with you...things might be ideal in this anime but there are true facts that surround the girl in the society it was produced and that is Japan.....some girls because they have no one like Kazehaya never marry nor get a chance at love because precisely no one ever pushed them like Kazehaya did to Sawako......at least this can be related as a fact although personally I don't know such people I can easily assume it is possible.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 11, 2010 5:56 PM
Mar 2008
D: I don't want it to end in 2 episodes T_T
More Sawako pl0x ;_;
Mar 11, 2010 6:00 PM

Oct 2009
Translucent said:
D: I don't want it to end in 2 episodes T_T
Me too T_T me too!

Mar 11, 2010 6:18 PM

Nov 2007
Seeing them spend Christmas together = good times.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 11, 2010 8:31 PM

Dec 2008
Okay I am soo exhausted to go and quote each bit, os I'm just going to respond to each person XD

@noteDhero

Hahaha I believe we've definitely hit on this topic of the sense of realism before....more than once. You of all people know very well I'm pretty much going to stick with my preference for more of "realism" than some typical storyline we see in most shoujos. I would love to see time jumps and all and to see how everything fits, but one of the really great things about this anime is that it does a really really good job at adpating from the manga - the pace included. So trust me, the manga is extremely slow too.

@francismeunier I really have to reiterate the fact that Sawako is truly not the one who is frustratingly naive, Kazehaya is EXACTLY the same. I don't want to get into the details in terms of spoilers. I mean, I see where they are heading in terms of how they are planning to "end" this anime and I'm happy with it. But it may just be because I'm reading the manga and knows what happens after. I totally understand how it's completely frustrating though, it's the same through the manga...if there is...and I mean IF..there is a second season. It would be lovely. But yea, don't expect any big developments anytime soon...

@Orion1 *throws a brick* There's a difference between a sense of realism I like to look for in animes and simply relating to the characters. I'm the type of person that loves the nitty gritty details of the psyche of characters and enjoy seeing how they behave and interact with others - that's MY preference of entertainment. Then again, I also like to balance preference between realism and the plain "this doesn't happen in real life" aspect. Yes, life has its damn crummy ups and downs, but these characters are still in high school and the genre is romance, the chances of that happening is low. You're not always going to have bitch slaps and betrayals and passionate confessions. That's why I enjoy the simplicity of this series.

I know years actually don't really make much of a difference, but I'm currently in a serious relationship for almost 3 years - and trust me, I'm quite aware of the fact that love is NOTHING like shoujo. Please don't patronize me.
Mar 11, 2010 8:50 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah, I understand. It's just that I think it can be realistic and not be redundant or boring. I don't need to see Sawako have the exact same reactions to the exact same things over and over again. It feels like the producers have to keep hammering in something so evident without progressing anything. Or that they're stalling for a sequel. it also feels like Sawako isn't really learning anything from her experiences.
Mar 11, 2010 9:01 PM

May 2008
Why, why, why, just WHY my heart grows in my chest every time I watch this show? T_T It's such a nice feeling <3

And the thing with stomach belt was so funny xD But I still wish she gave him this cap <3 Handmade presents by Sawako are love <3

Hell, I want them to confess, but it's gonna take a while, for sure :P
Mar 11, 2010 9:15 PM

Dec 2008
noteDhero said:
Yeah, I understand. It's just that I think it can be realistic and not be redundant or boring. I don't need to see Sawako have the exact same reactions to the exact same things over and over again. It feels like the producers have to keep hammering in something so evident without progressing anything. Or that they're stalling for a sequel. it also feels like Sawako isn't really learning anything from her experiences.
Yea Sawako (and Kazehaya) gives a whole new meaning to the word "dense". And I think the producers are just trying to do a decent adaptation of the manga. Trust me, the manga is agonizingly sloooow paced and SO. FRUSTRATING. Like the rip your hair out kind of frustration XD Latest chapter was more like banging head on the table kind of frustration hahaha..oh god, just thinking about it drives me crazy

Seeing as I know where they are ending and seeing how a good handful of people is not happy with the slow progression of their relationship - I think the second season will definitely be a good idea :D Chances of that happening is just so iffy...
robbydesuMar 11, 2010 9:20 PM
Mar 11, 2010 10:04 PM

Oct 2009
robbydesu said:
@francismeunier I really have to reiterate the fact that Sawako is truly not the one who is frustratingly naive, Kazehaya is EXACTLY the same. I don't want to get into the details in terms of spoilers. I mean, I see where they are heading in terms of how they are planning to "end" this anime and I'm happy with it. But it may just be because I'm reading the manga and knows what happens after. I totally understand how it's completely frustrating though, it's the same through the manga...if there is...and I mean IF..there is a second season. It would be lovely. But yea, don't expect any big developments anytime soon...
I would personally like to read the manga when this is over from that point on....I would someone to point me out on the chapter though.

Mar 12, 2010 2:43 AM
Jun 2008
It seems Koronuma's kindhearted and cowardness has backfire this time when his father ask him to stay with the family during Christmas.To be honest,due to Kuronuma's kindhearted and cowardness has backfire the entire story development... NEED KISSS ,NEED MORE LOVEEE ,NEED MORE ACTION!!!!!
I think the produces think we lack of memory to remember when watching this anime(i have to feeling this few year...).Therefore,The producer make this anime to be like Slice of life, whereby story only exist within the episode(i felt like the" Chizuru arc" is like a filler,does it has any relation between Sawako and Kazehaya's love affair??).I hope the story move on before the last 2-3 episode ^^

Next episode seems promising.「「ふたり」futari(two person?) 
MorningGloryMar 12, 2010 3:08 AM
Mar 12, 2010 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
x3mslayer said:
I hate Sawako's dad, and Sawako's stupidity in this episode!!

Yeah, sawako was kinda cute the first episodes, but now It´s just annoying, crying for everything and acting stupid every moment

Great more Kurumi in the next episode

noteDhero said:
Orion1 said:
I'm not saying that I didn't like this episode, but the angst is starting to get a little annoying. Christmas episode = perfect time for garland and a Kiss. Sawako is still acting like she doesn't know Kazehaya likes her. Seriously when is someone going to pull her aside and tell about life. The naivety is getting old. This would have been a very cute ten episodes ago, but now it's just a bit after the fact. There relationship is at a stand still and there are only two more episodes left. Are they going to make us wait for another series to see if they ever hook up? I'd love to see that other side of sawako more often, the side that isn't so naive, the one that is brutally honest. When is she going to get brutally honest with herself and her feelings towards Kazehaya?

Totally agree. There is no reason for the show to be so underwhelming at this point. Like I said, when episodes are like this, my mind only drifts to the flaws--eyeless Kazehaya and empty frames abundant. Unfortunately, adding to the fact that there are only two episodes left, I'm dropping my score to a 7. The show has lost most of it's spark (read: Kurumi and Yano) since the sports festival.

Yeah, all that stupidness from Sawako annoys me, common she is 17 or 16, she is old enough for being act like that, Kurumi was one of the best characters from the show, even Ryu x Chizuru were bored toward her Arc, Cuz Kurumi was realistic and more deep about the feelings to Kazehaya, Sawako must grow up and stop acting stupidly, This was a great show but is getting bored
wabowserMar 12, 2010 1:26 PM
Mar 12, 2010 2:45 PM

Mar 2009
Orion1 said:
I'm not saying that I didn't like this episode, but the angst is starting to get a little annoying. The naivety is getting old.

I kinda agree... it's getting a bit old... I have a feeling they're gonna have us wait till the last episode for them to get together (hopefully!).
Mar 12, 2010 5:25 PM

Dec 2008
francismeunier said:
I would personally like to read the manga when this is over from that point on....I would someone to point me out on the chapter though.
The episodes are usually the same titles as the chapter :P so you won't have trouble figuring it out
Mar 12, 2010 5:53 PM

Sep 2009
Wow...they still haven't started going out. I hope there's a second season. I liked how Itazura na Kiss went far beyond the formation of the relationship...I would like it if that happened here as well.
Mar 12, 2010 6:50 PM
Feb 2010
Beautiful episode! Sawako is beautiful, too! ^_^

Anyway, I saw Kurumi in the preview for the next episode. Finally! ^_^
Mar 12, 2010 8:27 PM

Nov 2007
lmao oh the misunderstandings ... and yet in the end it turned out very well =D
Mar 12, 2010 9:51 PM

Oct 2009
robbydesu said:
francismeunier said:
The episodes are usually the same titles as the chapter :P so you won't have trouble figuring it out
That's good to know robbydesu thanks and I will watch for the title of the last episode then.

Mar 12, 2010 10:24 PM

Dec 2007
This episode is much better than previous episode since I enjoyed watching my favorite pairing and their relationship. I hope that series must have season two because it was amazing, wonderful series, and it keeps me to enjoy watching the series.
Mar 13, 2010 7:31 AM
Aug 2008
noteDhero said:
I don't need to see Sawako have the exact same reactions to the exact same things over and over again ... it also feels like Sawako isn't really learning anything from her experiences.

This is exactly my problem with the show. The last couple of episodes worked for me because Sawako took a back seat. Anytime something nice happens to her she reacts as if it has never happened before. At this point in the show she shouldn't be reacting with amazement and awe every time something good happens to her.

The redeeming part of this episode was actually Kazehaya being assertive.
Mar 13, 2010 10:09 AM

Dec 2009
i loved it .. it was amazing

i love that anime .. and that special Christmas one was sooooo cute ^^

i really hope they will make more that one season ...

Roku-hokageMar 13, 2010 10:16 AM
I can see your house from here ...
Mar 13, 2010 2:50 PM
May 2008
Cute, but holy hell, talk about exaggerating things. Anyway, I would also like to see another season... people could easily just read the manga, but the anime adaptation has so much charm it would be a shame to leave it at one season.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Mar 13, 2010 2:59 PM

Jan 2008
XD I'm still upset with Sawako's dad for taking that hat... XD Months after having read that scene in the manga... LMAO~! XD
Mar 13, 2010 3:00 PM

Dec 2008
AoiMemori said:
XD I'm still upset with Sawako's dad for taking that hat... XD Months after having read that scene in the manga... LMAO~! XD
LOL!!! I know what you mean!! But you know what else that's frustrating and still fresh in my mind?

*blows her top*
Mar 13, 2010 8:22 PM
Jul 2009
last 2 episodes and another great show will end :(
Mar 14, 2010 12:06 AM

Dec 2008
To be honest, I felt bad for Sawako's dad. I can relate on feeling bad in a situation like that. >.> I really loved the art in this episode, it was great.

Sawako is starting to cry every episode now... I'm starting to expect it to happen like at least twice per episode. Now it's honestly starting to get ridiculous. I really do like Sawako, I just hope she's learning from her experiences. By the way she cries every time something nice happens, it doesn't really look like it.
MadgieMar 14, 2010 12:10 AM
Mar 14, 2010 7:06 AM

Jan 2008
This two is too slow :(
I wonder if they will make progress in the two last episode !
And that Kurumizawa why is she back ?! @_@
Mar 14, 2010 12:33 PM

Oct 2007
The first half was rather lame like most people here said, it felt like they are repeating the show from the beginning but the second half they handle it pretty well.

Didn't I just see Kurumi in the preview? :D

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 14, 2010 5:08 PM

Jul 2008
I am really upset that Sawako's dad took the hat lol. Good episode imo.
Mar 14, 2010 7:23 PM

Feb 2009
I am sure gonna miss the nice warm fuzzy feeling while watching KnT.
Mar 14, 2010 11:48 PM

Dec 2009
There's just too much I want to rant about after seeing this episode--*sigh...* It wasn't one of my favorites.

But I did like Yano & Chizu's reactions to the gifts that Sawako made them & chibi Ryuu answering Chizu with, "Dunno," while aligning his stack of papers on his desk was cute.
~Heart & Thoughts With Japan~

Mar 15, 2010 7:22 PM

Apr 2009
Hahaha so many smiling faces.
Mar 16, 2010 3:47 AM

Oct 2008
robbydesu said:

*blows her top*

You know what else would be completely amazing? If Tomoko Konparu and Hiro Kaburaki decided to break with the Manga and figure out a way to make the end of this series as brilliant as the middle of this series, by making Sawako's personality mature and more dynamic. I for one think it is pointless to cut and paste plot and dialogue especially if it can be improved upon. Reinterpretation is a true artist's duty. I dislike how people loose their minds when things change. Control freaks need some one to come along every once in a while and move all their furniture and their belongings to different places. You never know someone else might be able to improve upon your original work or a least make it different. Of course that would mean that there definitely wouldn't be a sequel and another anal retentive director would have to come along and remake the series exactly like the manga. *cough* "FMA Brotherhood".

Edit: Of course I'm not feeling to well after being hit in the head with a brick by robbydesu. I'm pressing charges! *Wink*
Orion1Mar 16, 2010 4:06 AM
Mar 16, 2010 6:07 AM

Dec 2008
Orion1 said:
robbydesu said:

*blows her top*

You know what else would be completely amazing? If Tomoko Konparu and Hiro Kaburaki decided to break with the Manga and figure out a way to make the end of this series as brilliant as the middle of this series, by making Sawako's personality mature and more dynamic. I for one think it is pointless to cut and paste plot and dialogue especially if it can be improved upon. Reinterpretation is a true artist's duty. I dislike how people loose their minds when things change. Control freaks need some one to come along every once in a while and move all their furniture and their belongings to different places. You never know someone else might be able to improve upon your original work or a least make it different. Of course that would mean that there definitely wouldn't be a sequel and another anal retentive director would have to come along and remake the series exactly like the manga. *cough* "FMA Brotherhood".

Edit: Of course I'm not feeling to well after being hit in the head with a brick by robbydesu. I'm pressing charges! *Wink*
Geez it took me a while to figure out who you are HMPH. Person who slapped me *glares*.

It would be interesting if they manage to pull it off with an anime original ending, especially for those who didn't read the manga. I mean I used to ADORE FMA, I worshipped it. That is until I watched Brotherhood and then read the manga and thought - crap the anime original ending is crap. So it really depends on the situation. I think...to change your own story is a difficult thing to do. Besides, considering that there is only 3 episodes left, it'll be sorta rushed. Unless they have a 2nd season :P. But from what I can tell, they are mostly likely going to stick with the manga

I dare you to read the manga and not be frustrated XD!!
Mar 16, 2010 3:51 PM

Oct 2008
@Robbydesu the slap was really intended more at the other person who basically sounded like a hikikomori, I just add you in there for suggesting I not finish the series. I'm in too deep there's no pulling out now. *Holds his head where the stitches are*

I think at this point Kazehaya should be able to muster up enough frustration to just grab her and kiss her. One episode would be enough, I thought he was going to do a few times before. They already set it up a five or six episodes ago, it's just a matter of finishing what they started on that stary night. As for changing your story? I'm a little confused MAL/ANN has Karuho Shiina as the original creator and Tomoko Konparu / Mamiko Ikeda on the script with Hiro Kaburaki directing. Even so I change things I've written all the time, especially after I've put it down for a while and come back to it. You always gain perspective with time. Still I'm sure your right if the rest of the series has stayed true to the manga, they probably won't change the ending, but at least I can hope that I won't end up as frustrated as you are now after reading the ending of the manga.
Mar 17, 2010 4:03 AM

Jul 2008
Rofl, soft grip mechanical pencil.
Mar 17, 2010 11:52 AM

Aug 2008
omg, i cried at the ending - since she started to talk with Yano, Chizu and finally Kazehaya , to the end

. and at this episode her dad irritated me a little, she wanted totell him about an important thing to her, she broke her shyness in one moment but he was talking all the time -.-
and that cap for Kazehaya that her dad took................ :<<<
but it was cute when he gave her a phone, but cuter (much cuter!) was the moment when Kazehaya gave her < 3333
Mar 17, 2010 1:24 PM

Aug 2008
OK episode. It was funny how Sawako couldn't even stand up to her parents, who are hardly pushy or intimidating. But the episode had some nice moments. Welcome to the 21st century Sawako. ^__^
Mar 19, 2010 5:37 PM

Jun 2009
Sawako's xmas (wants) from her dad haha from pencil to mechanical, Sawako is just so simple in this way.

Damn! Sawako and Kazehaya scene very sweet
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 21, 2010 3:03 AM
Jul 2008
Zilpzalp said:
STOP LEAVING OUT THE RIGHT EYE OF KAZE-KUN. ITS GROSS, SERIOUSLY. ITS BUGGING ME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WHOLE ANIME.

This .__.
Mar 21, 2010 6:41 AM

Mar 2009
Great episode.

Mar 30, 2010 5:34 PM

Aug 2009
Nukiwa said:
Zilpzalp said:
STOP LEAVING OUT THE RIGHT EYE OF KAZE-KUN. ITS GROSS, SERIOUSLY. ITS BUGGING ME SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WHOLE ANIME.

This .__.

Finally. I was surprised no one noticed.

Very warm episode indeed.
And I don't have regrets about Kazehaya not receiving the hat. Sawako's dad deserves it more than anyone else! =D
Apr 3, 2010 4:05 PM

Aug 2009
Oh my fucking son of a gun now that's what you call a lovely episode. This episode just made them look like they're already a loving and sweet couple. This is it, I can feel it already. I can feel the confession Kazehaya's going to make to Sawako. I just don't know when but it's soon!

Okay so first of all I felt bad for Sawako's family, especially her dad, mainly because my principle is family first before friends since your own family is like the foundation of your very own life. I'm not saying Sawako going to the party is bad but I just felt bad for the family since Sawako traded her family for friends, ahehe. I guess that's just part of growing up.

I already knew Kazehaya was waiting for Sawako in the end since, well duh, it's kinda predictable but it was lovely to see it with my very own eyes. :D Too bad he didn't get the hat Sawako knitted, or did he? I'm guessing he'll confess in Sawako's birthday?
Apr 5, 2010 9:53 PM

Jan 2009
This ep was pro, but mainly because I'm a sucker for anything Christmas.

Apr 7, 2010 5:13 AM

Jan 2010
Orion1 said:
I'm not saying that I didn't like this episode, but the angst is starting to get a little annoying. Christmas episode = perfect time for garland and a Kiss. Sawako is still acting like she doesn't know Kazehaya likes her. Seriously when is someone going to pull her aside and tell about life. The naivety is getting old. This would have been a very cute ten episodes ago, but now it's just a bit after the fact. There relationship is at a stand still and there are only two more episodes left. Are they going to make us wait for another series to see if they ever hook up? I'd love to see that other side of sawako more often, the side that isn't so naive, the one that is brutally honest. When is she going to get brutally honest with herself and her feelings towards Kazehaya?

Well said. But you're too kind.

I really like this series. However, I really didn't like this episode. I think it's the weakest (excluding the recap episode).

We've already seen her friends phone her and ask her to come out. It happened in episode seven. During which, coincidentally, we got some nice foreshadowing that she was going to get a cellphone. (Although in the context of a present from her folks, it came out of the blue.)

The challenges that she faced earlier in the season demanded much of her. She responded. I think that's why this show has struck such a chord with people.

She has already asked the question of whether Kazehaya likes her or not. She brought it up with Kurumi seven episodes ago. It's been brought up by Yano and Yoshida. She's stagnating. In the first episode, she practically gutted herself on the classroom floor explaining to her classmates how there had been a misunderstanding. In this episode, she is silent. If she has time to knit a hat, coasters, an apron and a stomach wrap (whatever the hell that is), she has time to figure out how to talk to at least one of her parents. Or she could have approached Kazehaya instead of doing nothing until Yano told him. Regarding some of the comments about family first... she's already spent 16 years (or whatever) x 365 days - 1 (Saturday Night), sitting at home with her parents. And her parents have already demonstrated that they want her to be out socializing more. They demonstrated it again this episode. She didn't let them down, except by avoiding the whole issue until it was too late. She let everyone down.

Incidentally, while her mom is charming, sensible and a lot of fun, I think she's too charming, too sensible and too fun to be Sawako's mom. Her father makes sense though.

Finally, the dilemma she faced here was very simplistic. Should I stay or should I go. And she basically avoided the issue rather than dealing with it. In past episodes, she confronts complex issues, like what is her relationship with Kurumi, and she dealt with them in ways that were novel, true to her character and interesting. The lack of drama in this episode made it feel to me like it was half an episode being stretched out.

Perhaps a stand-alone Christmas episode was required. I hope the New Year brings something more refreshing.
Apr 18, 2010 6:37 PM

Aug 2008
I srsly cant believe how similar Sawako is to me~
I would so do the same thing~ *cries*
Well I haven't got a mobile yet~ so I guess she is one step ahead :P
ikutoApr 18, 2010 6:43 PM
May 26, 2010 6:23 PM

Sep 2008
Gragh this episode made me really frustrated at Sawako's dad. D< Well anyway, I guess he -sort of- redeemed himself in the end... though I was kind of wishing that Sawako would tell him the truth about the hat? It would've been such a nice gift for Kazehaya. D:

The ending was great anyway. :) Really does give you a warm, fuzzy feeling in your chest, haha~
Jun 22, 2010 6:49 AM

May 2008
Neckwarmer yay. I like Kuronuma's family

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 28, 2010 1:33 PM

Aug 2009
Nowhere near as good as the last episode, but i still liked it.

Sawako's finally got a mobile phone, oho.
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jakeki - Feb 9, 2010

166 by biuberry »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

maji_saikou - Dec 1, 2009

188 by Narity_ »»
Yesterday, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jakeki - Feb 2, 2010

242 by biuberry »»
May 30, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Oct 13, 2009

324 by Sasha08 »»
May 26, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

211 by biuberry »»
May 7, 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.