Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 31, 2016 12:48 PM
Aug 2009
Fai said:
Literally
I disagree entirely.

Dec 31, 2016 1:39 PM

Jan 2015
Didn't read more than 2 novels so I don't know what happens after. Even if Apocrypha after second novel becomes really bad, it's still dissapointing that A-1 got this.

I would prefer every other studio over this one.
Then at least we could get good fights with nice animation and not A-1 "quality".
Dec 31, 2016 3:16 PM

Nov 2014
Ugh... A-1 pictures, and that Fate with the terrible ending.
I would of preferred Strange Fake. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dec 31, 2016 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
I wish ignorant dumbasses would stop complaining about A-1, and more about the staff. Personally, I'm fine with it, they might make something good.
Dec 31, 2016 3:53 PM

Sep 2015
What's with all these Fate adaptations? It's confusing and hurting my brain. Still probably going to watch.
Dec 31, 2016 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Denpai said:
I wish ignorant dumbasses would stop complaining about A-1, and more about the staff. Personally, I'm fine with it, they might make something good.

THIS! THIS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I'm actually tired of people complaining and just, overall having a big as fuck bias towards A-1. I mean I get that they don't have the best lineup but they don't look at the staff at all at least at most! It kinda irritates me in a sense.
Dec 31, 2016 4:13 PM

Nov 2009
alpha_shadow said:
Glad A1 is making this, would've been a shame if a good studio wasted their time with it. Fate in general doesn't deserve anything worthwhile, but the fandom is so inexplicably large, lol.

Too bad it wasn't Toei Animation, now that would be amusing to watch. Still pissed off from the fact that a fangirl bait/pandering series about gay guys figure skating got way more care and attention than a legendary manga like Berserk (which's animation couldn't even match the quality of some PS2 era FMVs).
Dec 31, 2016 5:12 PM

Jul 2007
shugosha said:
Fai said:
Literally
I disagree entirely.

Denpai said:

The staff is right here in the OP post.

Complaining about it being A1 without anything else is dubious.
Complaining about this being the next "masterpiece" from the director of such hit shows as Blast of the Tempest and Charlotte is perfectly valid.
AhenshihaelDec 31, 2016 5:15 PM
Dec 31, 2016 5:17 PM

Aug 2008
A-1 f*cking-up-pictures finally got their hands on Fate/ ... *sigh* RIP!!!

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Dec 31, 2016 5:35 PM

Jan 2016
Now, this came out of nowhere.
Dec 31, 2016 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
shugosha said:
I disagree entirely.

Denpai said:

Complaining about this being the next "masterpiece" from the director of such hit shows as Blast of the Tempest and Charlotte is perfectly valid.

But the problem is MOST people's comments are about A-1 though. They didn't even bothered to look at the staff. It's just A-1, A-1, A-1. That's the point were going through.

Not like this has not happened before but people always comments this. I agree that looking at the staff after is valid but people just go waaaay too blinded to not see it. Just saying. Because barely anyone commented on it, that's the thing.

You can clearly say the same when it comes to Madhouse but people won't look at the staff and still will dickride it. Kinda shit point I'm making but just trying to make it a bit more clear.
Dec 31, 2016 5:50 PM
Jul 2018
xenovibe said:
alpha_shadow said:
Glad A1 is making this, would've been a shame if a good studio wasted their time with it. Fate in general doesn't deserve anything worthwhile, but the fandom is so inexplicably large, lol.

Too bad it wasn't Toei Animation, now that would be amusing to watch. Still pissed off from the fact that a fangirl bait/pandering series about gay guys figure skating got way more care and attention than a legendary manga like Berserk (which's animation couldn't even match the quality of some PS2 era FMVs).

I heard that Yuri On Ice didn't got much care when it comes to production from a lot of people, since the production for that show flopped hard after a few episodes.

Berserk 2016 just looked shit because of the production committee and imo mostly for the staff selection, I still hate the anime series since I consider Berserk 2016 the worst show of the year, Ajin won second so it was pretty much there.
Dec 31, 2016 6:11 PM

Nov 2014
xenovibe said:
alpha_shadow said:

Too bad Berserk went downhill and Miura finally got corrupted by Idol Master , No amount of budget and care can save the next season of Berserk from once the best dark fantasy series of the anime medium. Lets stop at the 90s berserk.
Dec 31, 2016 7:02 PM

Nov 2009
royaldocks said:
xenovibe said:

Too bad Berserk went downhill and Miura finally got corrupted by Idol Master , No amount of budget and care can save the next season of Berserk from once the best dark fantasy series of the anime medium. Lets stop at the 90s berserk.
True, it did go downhill after the GA arc. Still, it says something about the current state of the industry when otaku pandering crap is giving a ridiculously better treatment than something which is considered as one of the most influential and well acclaimed work of its business.
Dec 31, 2016 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
shugosha said:
I disagree entirely.

Denpai said:

Mm I was saying that people should stop complaining about studios. I'm not sure how you took it .-. I never said the staff wasn't in the OP. Listen to @SymphoniacTippy tho, he/she is a genius.

nikolai131 said:

Did you know that anyone is allowed to write a Fate/story? They happened to pick one of the lesser rated ones. Rejoice my silly dumbass. (And don't complain about a studio holy shit it makes you look stupid)
Dec 31, 2016 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Denpai said:
Fai said:

Mm I was saying that people should stop complaining about studios. I'm not sure how you took it .-. I never said the staff wasn't in the OP. Listen to @SymphoniacTippy tho, he/she is a genius.

nikolai131 said:

Did you know that anyone is allowed to write a Fate/story? They happened to pick one of the lesser rated ones. Rejoice my silly dumbass. (And don't complain about a studio holy shit it makes you look stupid)

Well I'm not the biggest genius to be honest, but I do appreciate the compliment.

As I said in the prior posts and many threads regarding on A-1 Pictures getting shows in their hands, I don't see or barely see anyone talking about the staff, they focus on the studio and just complain about the studio, they disregard that and have some sort of huge bias against the studio.

As I said as an example, people will not look at the staff members for Madhouse because people will be blinded on their heads and dickride for Madhouse, they don't look at the staff that they see, the would dickride the studio, and they wouldn't even check if the staff is good or not, they see the studio and that's what they will get in the mindset. And that's how I see it with A-1 Pictures over here, but opposite. People don't complain about the staff at the slightest or barely makes any remarks about it if they complain, what do they complain? A-1 Pictures.
Dec 31, 2016 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
Why can't I hold all these Fate anime?

How long before all these adaptations lead to a burnout?
Dec 31, 2016 8:14 PM

Nov 2014
xenovibe said:
royaldocks said:

True, it did go downhill after the GA arc. Still, it says something about the current state of the industry when otaku pandering crap is giving a ridiculously better treatment than something which is considered as one of the most influential and well acclaimed work of its business.

Well at least LOTGH is getting a remake by one of the best studio's out there. I trust Production IG.
Dec 31, 2016 10:05 PM

Mar 2014
>A-1 Pictures
>Charlotte director

A disaster is waiting to happen...

Well, at least this puts Strange Fake adaptation closer, since they *kinda* of relate to each other (Jeanne refferences), going by the SF manga I read.

Now, go adapt Prototype fully (before SF, actually, there is a blonde
there), Prototype Fragments (at least an OVA), and CCC later, Nasu.

Yes, I give up on Mahou Tsukai no Yoru anime and Tsukihime remake VN and anime entirely.
Nasu only care about his lolservants giving him munies$$$ at this point.
FabrisJan 2, 2017 2:12 PM
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Dec 31, 2016 10:34 PM

Mar 2015
to be honest I think this looks pretty meh I dont like the character Designs at all and the action looks ok but Fate/Zero still looked better in my opinion
Dec 31, 2016 10:49 PM

Jan 2013
Wee~ time for Fate/Milked Series #1287. This time we have a bunch of literally whos on staff. The splash art already reeks of QUALITY.
Jan 1, 2017 1:48 AM

Mar 2013
Fabris said:
Now, go adapt Prototype fully (before SF, actually, there is a blonde [spoiler]Ayaka]/spoiler] there), Prototype Fragments (at least an OVA), and CCC later, Nasu.

Yes, I give up on Mahou Tsukai no Yoru anime and Tsukihime remake VN and anime entirely.

Well, at Prototype I wouldn't either mind, it'd be really interesting to see that...xD

And be more patient with Mahoutsukai no Yoru, because almost every Fate-franchise is already adapted, I guess that we it sometime in the 2nd half of 2017 the announcement getting will, but I do hope that it'd be from ufo adapted...xD

And Tsukihime, well last year got the announcement: that the Tsukihime-VN/game re-maked and released will, we can then also at this soon a anime-adaptation-announcement await in 1~2 year(s)...xD
Jan 1, 2017 1:56 AM

Apr 2016
Tenryuu1 said:
Fabris said:
Now, go adapt Prototype fully (before SF, actually, there is a blonde [spoiler]Ayaka]/spoiler] there), Prototype Fragments (at least an OVA), and CCC later, Nasu.

Well, at Prototype I wouldn't either mind, it'd be really interesting to see that...xD

And be more patient with Mahoutsukai no Yoru, because almost every Fate-franchise is already adapted, I guess that we it sometime in the 2nd half of 2017 the announcement getting will, but I do hope that it'd be from ufo adapted...xD

And Tsukihime, well last year got the announcement: that the Tsukihime-VN/game re-maked and released will, we can then also at this soon a anime-adaptation-announcement await in 1~2 year(s)...xD

I hope you're right about those announcement. Prototype will be much appreciated, and Tsukihime desperately need remake !

But honestly i don't think nothing serious will happen, this "Fate boom" is probably because F/GO to get more players, just an advertisment but, i am thankfull for that no less i love fate, the more adaptation the better ! :)
Jan 1, 2017 2:11 AM

Mar 2013
I'm just her for Jean!
Jan 1, 2017 2:15 AM

Nov 2014
I'm here only to see Mordred. Other than that, I don't really care.
Jan 1, 2017 2:26 AM

Mar 2013
Swagernator said:
I hope you're right about those announcement. Prototype will be much appreciated, and Tsukihime desperately need remake !

But honestly i don't think nothing serious will happen, this "Fate boom" is probably because F/GO to get more players, just an advertisment but, i am thankfull for that no less i love fate, the more adaptation the better ! :)

Well, it stands in the stars...xD But really, if they're done with the Fate-section, then is the logical order, that Mahoutsukai no Yoru's turn (and then sure later also for Tsukihime) coming would.

And, as I couple of years ago the short adaptation of Fate/Prototype seen have, I had in mind: that they sure sometime a proper and full adaptation give should...xD

Though even for F/GO will the time coming, where the game shut down will. Where then Type-Moon to a new franchise moving will. Well, I don't saying that I Fate hate would, this isn't. Just I don't wanna that Fate become like Gundam: where the soul loses and etc. - well, you're understanding me, right?
Jan 1, 2017 2:36 AM

Jul 2007
People are STILL thinking non-fate parts of franchise will be adapted or that Nasu cares about them.
Shocker: He does not.

I would not expect Mahoyo or Tsukihime till Fate has been milked dry. And even then be prepared to everything in Mahoyo and Tsukihime be turned into servants.

One can only hope that Good Parts of Nasuverse(F/E, Prillya, etc) won't be messed up in adapting, which is why I don't get people being disappointed with this being A1. IF this was any other studio it would take away time from actual better fate works. I mean who should it be instead of A1? Shaft? Sorry working on better work with F/E. Silverlink? Working on Prillya movie. Ufotable? Can barely produce HF movies with countless delays and still has nothing to show.

A1 is the only one left to take up on this without impacting the better fate works since Layduce already is handling the worst one.
AhenshihaelJan 1, 2017 2:40 AM
Jan 1, 2017 2:42 AM

Apr 2016
Tenryuu1 said:
Though even for F/GO will the time coming, where the game shut down will. Where then Type-Moon to a new franchise moving will. Well, I don't saying that I Fate hate would, this isn't. Just I don't wanna that Fate become like Gundam: where the soul loses and etc. - well, you're understanding me, right?

I think Fate has long way ahead to become gundam xD
Jan 1, 2017 3:17 AM

Jul 2016
another fate incoming, A-1 will handle it, I'm afraid o_O

Woohhh! a year of fate
Jan 1, 2017 4:23 AM

Mar 2013
Swagernator said:
I think Fate has long way ahead to become gundam xD

Well, let's hope it for...xD
Fai said:
People are STILL thinking non-fate parts of franchise will be adapted or that Nasu cares about them.

I would not expect Mahoyo or Tsukihime till Fate has been milked dry. And even then be prepared to everything in Mahoyo and Tsukihime be turned into servants.

One can only hope that Good Parts of Nasuverse(F/E, Prillya, etc) won't be messed up in adapting, which is why I don't get people being disappointed with this being A1. IF this was any other studio it would take away time from actual better fate works. I mean who should it be instead of A1? Shaft? Sorry working on better work with F/E. Silverlink? Working on Prillya movie. Ufotable? Can barely produce HF movies with countless delays and still has nothing to show.

A1 is the only one left to take up on this without impacting the better fate works since Layduce already is handling the worst one.

And the chance nevertheless high, that Mahoutsukai no Yoru and Tsukihime in the upcoming 1~2 year their chances getting will for. Because I don't see a new Fate spin-off of TM (Extella and CCC are basically the same with Extra, The Magus LN series basing from Prototype, F/GO from Apocrypha...), where then the Fate will soon run out slowly, and then coming Mahoutsuaki and Tsukihime.

And which other studio? Well, SilverLink makes lately decent job, where then I'd them trust. But I could Production I.G. and WIT imagine for this task also...
Jan 1, 2017 5:03 AM

Mar 2013
More Fate :O
looking forward to it, add to plan to watch list :) .
Jan 1, 2017 5:15 AM

Jul 2013
Nice, looking forward to it.
Jan 1, 2017 7:43 AM
Nov 2009
Animators Shun Enokido and Takahito Sakazume are working on it, so the series could have lots of cool action animation provided the duo are the main animators.
Jan 1, 2017 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Fai said:

In all honesty they could either select Bones or maybe I.G but that's just how I personally see it. But then again they have no actual connection with Type Moon if I recall. That's just my eyes.
Jan 1, 2017 1:15 PM
Oct 2012
No ufotabke animation :(
Jan 1, 2017 2:03 PM
Jul 2015
LeftWingGuerilla said:
Animators Shun Enokido and Takahito Sakazume are working on it, so the series could have lots of cool action animation provided the duo are the main animators.

And probably Idolm@ster CG animation staff because of the character designer's connection but everyone is focusing on A-1 lol.
Jan 1, 2017 3:55 PM

Feb 2011
I WANT TO GET OFF TYPE MOON'S WILD RIDE ALREADY
Jan 1, 2017 4:52 PM

Feb 2014
This has probably already been said but I don't want to read the 89+ comments to check and see. Ummmm.... Fuck A-1, from visuals alone last encore is going to be better because shaft and what fate/extra's visuals actually are. At worst I wanted mappa, at best I wanted IG, no table I want them loose from the leash type moon have on them. The scars are showing on the animators' neck at this point. I am predicting on visuals only and fate apoca is a above average light novel series way better than the original fate/extra. So, we will see when the time comes. I hope they don't aired on the same season. And I wish both studios, and directors luck. I don't know about most people but I am going to be judging both series really hard. I forgot one more thing I might as well start this early. Uhhhh.... Atalante best girl
komet3Jan 1, 2017 6:21 PM

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Jan 1, 2017 6:52 PM

Sep 2015
HYPED for this hope it doesnt turn out bad
Jan 1, 2017 9:22 PM

Jul 2013
Just when I was about to read the novels and then an announcement comes up. Now I'm getting lazy. I hope I regain the motivation to read instead of waiting for this to air.
Jan 1, 2017 10:31 PM

Aug 2016
dayum looks real interesting another fate ey

Set by SenpieX
Jan 2, 2017 3:44 AM
Apr 2016
hyped for saber,lancer and rider of red
Jan 2, 2017 4:43 AM

Jul 2013
quirow said:
Fate/stay night: ufotable
Fate/Extra: Shaft
Fate/Apocrypha: A-1 Pictures
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya: Silver Link

Maybe this year Lerche will decide to join in on the party and make the fourth season of Carnival Phantasm.
Fixed that for you, mate. I'm just joking, btw.
Jan 2, 2017 5:05 AM

May 2014
Not sure how to feel about this.. I'll watch it regardless, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Jan 2, 2017 8:20 AM

Apr 2014
Looks quite bad, especially character design..
Jan 2, 2017 10:54 AM

Jun 2016
Jeanne and Mordredddddd...

The clashing between Saber of the Black and Saber of the Red.... Man This is intense!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2017 1:41 PM

Jan 2011
2017 will be the Holy Grail War of fate fans ,what a time to be alive..
Jan 3, 2017 3:26 PM

Dec 2013
Tyrel said:
>A-1 Pictures.

Yeah... Can't wait for some QUALITY animation.

Depends on budget. It's not like A-1 is bad or smth. Just Ufotable usually has an endless amount of $$$.

PS: I'm actually happy about this.
Fate ≠ Ufotable
Jan 3, 2017 3:28 PM

Oct 2014
oh my god will this franchise never end?
not that i actually intend to watch it(ubw killed any interest i could have for it)but the amount on new series is getting ridiculous
Jan 3, 2017 8:33 PM

Sep 2015
May you R.I.P. Tsukihime.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» 'Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo' Season 2 Reveals Additional Cast, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Marcus5768 »»
15 minutes ago

» Voice Actors Minami Tsuda, Tatsumaru Tachibana Announce Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by Haneken2086 »»
23 minutes ago

» 'Spy x Family' Gets Third Anime Season

Vindstot - 3 hours ago

20 by Yubisoft »»
39 minutes ago

» 'Gimai Seiketsu' Unveils Additional Staff, Theme Songs, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
4 hours ago

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

29 by Mirorin »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.