Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 20, 2016 6:28 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty awesome final battle. Liked how Akame stabbed the handle.

Tatsumi is still alive? Is he actually going to survive this final fight?

Leone is back and she's about to fuck up the PM!

Only one more chapter to go!
Nov 20, 2016 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
>Esdeath finally died
Thank you based God!
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Nov 20, 2016 8:11 AM
Feb 2015
Welp Tatsumi survive, Akame kills Esdeath but loses Murasame and Leone is about to kill Honest. Definitely different from the anime now.
Nov 20, 2016 9:37 AM

Jul 2013
Well, Esdeath is finally done, and thankfully, she didn't took Tatsumi with herself this time.

And, Tatsumi is still alive? What? Did he really adapted to Murasame? Is Takahiro aiming for a bittersweet ending?

Honest is gonna get rekt next time.
Nov 20, 2016 11:04 AM
Sep 2016
1. Esdeath is finally death (i lost it when she created the ice mecha)

2. Tatsumi is still alive, but condamned to be a dragon (or so it seems)

3. LEONE IS FREAKIN ALIVE!!! YES!!!

I just read the raw so i dont know the explanation behind tatsumi's survival, and as for Leone, we'll porabaly know next month. Now time to wait for the translation
Nov 20, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2014
ESDEATH IS DEAD !!! FINALLY

and freaking tatsumi adapted to murasame now it'a like there nothing that can kill this dude lol do you how many times he was fatally wounded and how much death flags was over him in this arc ?

Honset you gonna get fucked so hard in next chapter
Nov 20, 2016 5:01 PM

Jul 2014
The best girl died. I'm done with this manga
Nov 20, 2016 8:02 PM

Oct 2014
Dream95 said:

You'll be back for the final chapter.
Nov 21, 2016 3:47 AM
Nov 2015
I am confused as to what was I watching. Esdeath breaks Akame's sword and throws her back, she stands up run to other side pick Esdeath's sword on the ground, turns around jumps at Esdeath and throws murasame's fragments while THEY WERE IN THE AIR(all this time?) at Esdeath? I mean the fucking speed needed to do that.
Besides that, The snow storm gave Esdeath full acess to her abilities so why not covering the ground of ice? Why not lift with ice in her body and start attacking akame from above until she is dead? Goddammit she could make a giant ice monster armor, but prefers to get out of safety. So much options to kill and she is supposed to be a general! Someone who thinks! Really I am not targeting Esdeath( she is probably the most important character of the series), but the author who made this.
Really when you have someone capable of doing all that, pretty much every way to try and justify that she is going to loose is bullshit, because at this point she coudn't loose anymore.
At the end day Esdeath wasn't killed by some smart strategy, powerfull technique,she was killed by a power boost............really?!
It's almost an ofense for the character who pretty much is main motive to keep watching the ENTIRE manga.
Fairwell, to the ice queen, I couldn't read her final moments, but when the translation comes I will give a higher note for the chapter
Nov 21, 2016 7:42 AM
Feb 2015
nobody199 said:
I am confused as to what was I watching. Esdeath breaks Akame's sword and throws her back, she stands up run to other side pick Esdeath's sword on the ground, turns around jumps at Esdeath and throws murasame's fragments while THEY WERE IN THE AIR(all this time?) at Esdeath? I mean the fucking speed needed to do that.
Besides that, The snow storm gave Esdeath full acess to her abilities so why not covering the ground of ice? Why not lift with ice in her body and start attacking akame from above until she is dead? Goddammit she could make a giant ice monster armor, but prefers to get out of safety. So much options to kill and she is supposed to be a general! Someone who thinks! Really I am not targeting Esdeath( she is probably the most important character of the series), but the author who made this.
Really when you have someone capable of doing all that, pretty much every way to try and justify that she is going to loose is bullshit, because at this point she coudn't loose anymore.
At the end day Esdeath wasn't killed by some smart strategy, powerfull technique,she was killed by a power boost............really?!
It's almost an ofense for the character who pretty much is main motive to keep watching the ENTIRE manga.
Fairwell, to the ice queen, I couldn't read her final moments, but when the translation comes I will give a higher note for the chapter

Because Esdeath prefer to fight her opponent over simply freezing in the ground and stabbing them.
Nov 21, 2016 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
Esdeath-sama's fate was inevitable. Hoping my baby/onee-san will thrash the prime minister's ass
removed-userNov 21, 2016 9:50 AM
Nov 21, 2016 9:38 AM
Jul 2016
Another middle finger to the anime.
Nov 21, 2016 2:35 PM
Nov 2015
ixarising said:

Because Esdeath prefer to fight her opponent over simply freezing in the ground and stabbing them.

What's the difference? Between throwing truck sized ice spikes and freezing the entire ground, the only difference is that the second is effective. I mean it's an assassin based on speed attack and mobility, you only have stop her moving.
Nov 21, 2016 8:42 PM
Feb 2015
nobody199 said:
ixarising said:

What's the difference? Between throwing truck sized ice spikes and freezing the entire ground, the only difference is that the second is effective. I mean it's an assassin based on speed attack and mobility, you only have stop her moving.

Because she enjoys fighting against opponents who can fight back, not opponent who can't move. Why do you think she didn't just freeze all her enemies to the ground? Because she wouldn't be able to fight then.
Nov 22, 2016 1:30 AM
Jul 2016
nobody199 said:
ixarising said:

This is where you lost your argument since you didn't understand fully on how Esdese's character work. Her tribe was a battle maniac-centric people (This was brought up since her flashbac.) Think of Esdese as a female Kenpachi. She would enjoy torture her opponent rather than finish them off quickly. They called her a sadist for a reason. Also, she was a warrior, not an assassin. It wasn't even hard to figure her character out. What you said contradicted her character.
Nov 22, 2016 4:02 AM
Nov 2015
zhaoyun99 said:

This is where you lost your argument since you didn't understand fully on how Esdese's character work. Her tribe was a battle maniac-centric people (This was brought up since her flashbac.) Think of Esdese as a female Kenpachi. She would enjoy torture her opponent rather than finish them off quickly. They called her a sadist for a reason. Also, she was a warrior, not an assassin. It wasn't even hard to figure her character out. What you said contradicted her character.

First the assassin I made reference is Akame
Second, what I said doesn't fully contradicts her. Esdeath constantly uses ice spikes, ice barriers,ice meteors and etc. One hit and your probably dead, Esdeath may enjoy fighting but the power she uses are in the least overkill for her oponents. If she has no calms using this powers, why cant she froze the ground? She could froze time!
Esdeath enjoy torture, sure. While I know you must be thinking about the first chapters where she tortured Leone, but that's because the difference between their levels of power is unfair as fuck. Esdeath isn't going to play around Akame or Tatsumi.
Nov 22, 2016 4:20 AM
Nov 2015
ixarising said:

Because she enjoys fighting against opponents who can fight back, not opponent who can't move. Why do you think she didn't just freeze all her enemies to the ground? Because she wouldn't be able to fight then.

All I am saying is that it seems to me that Esdeath constantly uses abilities that are impossible-level to dodge or defend, all for the sake of fighting them at their limit. So why freezing the ground is so out of her character? I mean she froze the goddamn time already and Tatsumi managed to escape that. Why not put Akame in the worst of the situations and see what she does? Why assume that Esdeath is going instantly for the kill after she freezes the ground? I never said that, she may just break her arms or the sword of akame, prolong her suffering and keep fighting her until she is tired and hurt and,finally, kill her
Nov 22, 2016 6:31 AM
Feb 2015
nobody199 said:
ixarising said:

All I am saying is that it seems to me that Esdeath constantly uses abilities that are impossible-level to dodge or defend, all for the sake of fighting them at their limit. So why freezing the ground is so out of her character? I mean she froze the goddamn time already and Tatsumi managed to escape that. Why not put Akame in the worst of the situations and see what she does? Why assume that Esdeath is going instantly for the kill after she freezes the ground? I never said that, she may just break her arms or the sword of akame, prolong her suffering and keep fighting her until she is tired and hurt and,finally, kill her

Because she wants to fight opponents that can fight back, if she just freeze them to the ground how can they fight back. Even the ice spikes that you mention is used sparingly and against multiple opponents only. She rarely used it when fighting one on one.
Nov 22, 2016 7:53 AM
Jul 2016
nobody199 said:
zhaoyun99 said:

First the assassin I made reference is Akame
Second, what I said doesn't fully contradicts her. Esdeath constantly uses ice spikes, ice barriers,ice meteors and etc. One hit and your probably dead, Esdeath may enjoy fighting but the power she uses are in the least overkill for her oponents. If she has no calms using this powers, why cant she froze the ground? She could froze time!
Esdeath enjoy torture, sure. While I know you must be thinking about the first chapters where she tortured Leone, but that's because the difference between their levels of power is unfair as fuck. Esdeath isn't going to play around Akame or Tatsumi.

She actually used those 3 skill except Barriers sparingly like ixa said. Also, even before Leone's torture scene, she was already showed to be a sadist when she reduced a war hero to a bdsm slave. Also, one thing for sure is that if her opponent was like Akame or Tatsumi then it gave her more reason to play around. Also, Ice Spikes was rather a waste to use on 1 or 2 enemies anyway and Tatsumi's current form just fly his ass above it since it was a crowd clearing tech anyway and Ice Meteor against a tiny ass enemies? She could just use it as momentum like in this chapter to reach Esdese anyway. Also, since Tatsumi participate, he can neutralize her time freeze as well.
Nov 22, 2016 1:47 PM
Nov 2015
ixarising said:

Because she wants to fight opponents that can fight back, if she just freeze them to the ground how can they fight back.

I don't know, do you? You only know that akame can dodge ice spikes because it was shown to us, you know that Tatsumi can dodge time freeze because it was shown to was. Let's say that she never used time freeze before against a duel, if I said why she didn't use it then you would say the same thing you are saying now( the fucking anime had the audicity to explain, poorly, that akame could dodge time freeze)
Nov 22, 2016 3:15 PM
Nov 2015
zhaoyun99 said:

She actually used those 3 skill except Barriers sparingly like ixa said. Also, even before Leone's torture scene, she was already showed to be a sadist when she reduced a war hero to a bdsm slave. Also, one thing for sure is that if her opponent was like Akame or Tatsumi then it gave her more reason to play around. Also, Ice Spikes was rather a waste to use on 1 or 2 enemies anyway and Tatsumi's current form just fly his ass above it since it was a crowd clearing tech anyway and Ice Meteor against a tiny ass enemies? She could just use it as momentum like in this chapter to reach Esdese anyway. Also, since Tatsumi participate, he can neutralize her time freeze as well.

she use sparingly, of course, but this is compensated by the fact that each one has the size of car or even bigger. If the motherfucker can dodge this shit, then don't even bother trying the same thing again.
I want to emphasize the fact that I agree that she likes to play with her kills, but then again she wants to push them at their limits.
It's one thing to play with enemy, it's another using attacks that won't work. You are giving the impression that Esdeath wants to play nice with them, when is just the opposite. During the fight at the coleseum, Esdeath said to Tatsumi that if he survived her attacks, it could be only destiny, that means that she is going to use all sorts of attacks.
Nov 22, 2016 7:13 PM
Sep 2014
Wow, that was a pretty awesome way to end the battle. I guess Esdeath became overconfident at the end and didn't expect Akame to make a comeback after losing her Teigu, great fight from start to finish. Since her demon sword is now broken, Akame might have a chance to live a normal life for a change. And I'm surprised that Tatsumi survived as well - I think many people were already jumping to conclusions last month about the ending being exactly like in the anime. Mein will be getting some dragon dick later on I feel, lol.

Jokes aside, I think Wave will have a role in Tatsumi's recovery. I recall him wanting to go back and participate in the war a couple of chapters ago, but now it's ended. Incursio was stated to be a prototype of Grand Chariot a while back, so I wonder if Tatsumi will be able to fuse with it and gain full mastery over his powers. It would be cool to see him transform from human to dragon at will.
Teedog12Nov 22, 2016 7:38 PM
Nov 23, 2016 12:36 AM
Feb 2015
nobody199 said:
zhaoyun99 said:

she use sparingly, of course, but this is compensated by the fact that each one has the size of car or even bigger. If the motherfucker can dodge this shit, then don't even bother trying the same thing again.
I want to emphasize the fact that I agree that she likes to play with her kills, but then again she wants to push them at their limits.
It's one thing to play with enemy, it's another using attacks that won't work. You are giving the impression that Esdeath wants to play nice with them, when is just the opposite. During the fight at the coleseum, Esdeath said to Tatsumi that if he survived her attacks, it could be only destiny, that means that she is going to use all sorts of attacks.

Esdeath simply wants the pleasure of fighting a death match with her enemies. She doesn't care much about normal logic like freezing them to the ground or anything to get an advantage. If the opponent can push her to the limit, it'll be better for her.
Nov 23, 2016 4:38 AM
Dec 2015
I suspected a fight traced on the anime and I was happily retracted.Seems only Leone may died,maybe.A good end after so much pain and sacrifices isn't wrong.

I don't know why,but my imagination is on Tatsumi dragon that disappeared with Mine in the sky.
Nov 24, 2016 3:10 PM
Dec 2015
Some places are starting to translate 77 into English, and man...

I am a complete and total Mine homer, and I have HATED Esdeath for the whole series, however, after getting to read what her last words were before she freezes herself...ugh. It absolutely destroyed my insides. I realized that I really enjoyed hating her.

So, to all the Esdeath fans out there...*Salute*

Sorry about your Waifu, for real. :(
Nov 25, 2016 11:44 PM

Feb 2013
Disappointed that she didn't ressurect as Neo Esdeath tbh.
Nov 29, 2016 1:07 AM

May 2014
Oh good God finally she is dead, thank you and good riddance Nazi ice B****. Hopefully she stays dead. On a separate note Leone seems to be alive, I sincerely hope she tears that fat ass PM limb from limb.

Is tatsumi really back? Did he evolve to counter the poison? Can't wait to see the final chapter, hopefully things will be explained!
Dec 1, 2016 8:11 AM

Sep 2016
As for me I will wait for the last chapter and then pick up manga, I'm kind of guy who likes it spoiled :P (well not rlly that spoiled)
Dec 2, 2016 5:31 AM
Jun 2015
esbitch finally die , yay , im so happy , death to the bitch , goodbye esbitch !
Dec 2, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2008
Thank you god, that Overrated Psycho Ice bitch is finally dead, goodbyez have pleasant journey to Hell where you never see Tatsumi ever again, now Esdeath is Esdead.

Also yay the manga is not a copy of the shitty anime because Tatsumi is alive now him and Mine can get married after he fixes his dragon problem, also Tatsumi looks kinda creepy when he smiles in his Tyrant Form.

Now time for Leone to smash that fat piece of shit's skull in and please don't kill her too.

I'm having a field day right now.
HollowIchigo58Dec 2, 2016 11:34 AM
Dec 2, 2016 1:28 PM

Nov 2011
So RIP Esdeath. Saw this coming from miles away and well, this felt like what I remember from the anime.

I can't help but facepalm myself at the ending this chapter though...that fat emperor is running his ass off? LOL
Dec 2, 2016 1:40 PM

May 2016
This manga is awesome, thanks.
Im sad for Esdeath. At least her death was epic.
I want to see how this is gonna end, I hope for an incredible finale!
Dec 2, 2016 3:07 PM

Sep 2007
I prefer the ending with Tatsumi and her ... on the anime.
Yes, i don't care about Mine. XD
Dec 2, 2016 4:05 PM

Feb 2016
Best girl died.

Now I have to wonder will this get 1 more shot at a anime. I'm all for it and hoping that's the case.
PSN:ShadowStrike002

2x national and 2x all-American wrestler

Dec 2, 2016 4:53 PM

May 2012
Leone's alive, huh? Or I wonder if that's Leone anyway, or if her Teigu took over her body :v Just feel it's a small possibility since it was brought up that Leone's was dangerous as well since it was made from a danger beast like Tatsumi's was.

Well, last chapter incoming. Been a long time coming so let's see how things get wrapped up

Dec 2, 2016 5:38 PM

Feb 2015
Dream95 said:

Yea, I got real bored after the first few big character deaths. Manga got into a routine and lost it's charm. The only thing I found interesting after that was the polar opposites of Tatsumi and Esdese. Irritates the hell out of me that they just threw away that very interesting relationship for Mine, which was contrived as hell.
Dec 2, 2016 5:40 PM

Jul 2009
Time to re-read the whole thing now and hope that the final chapter comes out by the time I arrive at this point
Dec 2, 2016 8:06 PM

Oct 2013
Dry, boring, anticlimatic, predictable, plain, rush, average ect. That is what I felt for this chapter. Esdeath died, simple because the manga is ending next chapter, that is the vibes I was getting it just felt contrived.

Meh.
Dec 2, 2016 8:46 PM

Dec 2011
Man that was an awesome battle. I felt very excited with every page turn... although I was expecting Akame to use the remainder of the blade and go for the kill... not snipe timing the dropping blade... it was still cool though.

And I just knew Tatsumi will live... I expected that explanation from Akame... either the Dragon Form only dies (not Tatsumi's will) or it survives the poison, it went with the former.

I really want to see if he can come back to being human again... I am fine even if he is not fully back, just like before the war started... or he goes back to fully human with just his eyes with a plus.

I want my Tatsumi x Mine ending. I can't wait.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2016 8:49 PM

May 2015
Best girl died. I preferred the anime ending, at least he did not get into a relationship with a bullshit generic tsun twintail girl too deeply.

Yeah, bias.
"When someone betrays your trust, it feels like a part of you dies. I guess for me it was the part that cared" ~ Phi
Dec 2, 2016 9:15 PM
May 2015
Bulat's just looking up from heaven, sad that his partner's now a dragon.
Hey, I write Fantasy stories in my spare time

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Thundahguy

Dec 2, 2016 9:27 PM

Jun 2014
Well Esdeath is finally dead, as expected. I never really cared for her, but I'll admit I felt a little bad for her when she brought up her only regret. Tatsumi and Leone are still alive......I guess I expected that for Tatsumi, but Leone? I thought she was dead for good, but I guess not. It'll be great to see her rip that fat piece of crap to shreds next chapter.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 2, 2016 9:35 PM

Sep 2016
Well, the fact that Tatsumi is alive is GOOD enough for me hell if that guy also died in the manga ill curse the author until he dies

Anyway the last page in this chapter is showing Honest and a shadowy figure in the back(probably Leone) im just curious in what happens next

If Love is blind , what do you call Love at first sight?

Dec 2, 2016 11:08 PM

May 2015
Esdeath was wrong at the end... Tatsumi did look at her but he realized that she was too far gone to be redeemed… she chooses her bloody path to being the number one predator in the world before love so that is why she didn’t end up with Tastumi… thus her regret?!

There is no question that the shadow in the background is Leone body... Fat bastard is gonna get his in next chapter... Yay! Leone might die in the process, assuming that she is still alive and not possessed...

One question tho... is Suzuka alive???

nobody199 said:
The snow storm gave Esdeath full acess to her abilities so why not covering the ground of ice? Why not lift with ice in her body and start attacking akame from above until she is dead? Goddammit she could make a giant ice monster armor, but prefers to get out of safety. So much options to kill and she is supposed to be a general! Someone who thinks! Really I am not targeting Esdeath( she is probably the most important character of the series), but the author who made this.
Esdeath falls in this chapter like a true OP villain, maybe a cliché but nonetheless a necessity (if she did all of that you said then it would be a bad end for the whole world in Akame ga Kill/universe)... Her arrogance was her downfall… She herself said it the best she loses sight/focus of Murasame.

Teedog12 said:
Wow, that was a pretty awesome way to end the battle. I guess Esdeath became overconfident at the end and didn't expect Akame to make a comeback after losing her Teigu, great fight from start to finish. Since her demon sword is now broken, Akame might have a chance to live a normal life for a change. And I'm surprised that Tatsumi survived as well - I think many people were already jumping to conclusions last month about the ending being exactly like in the anime. Mein will be getting some dragon dick later on I feel, lol.

Jokes aside, I think Wave will have a role in Tatsumi's recovery. I recall him wanting to go back and participate in the war a couple of chapters ago, but now it's ended. Incursio was stated to be a prototype of Grand Chariot a while back, so I wonder if Tatsumi will be able to fuse with it and gain full mastery over his powers. It would be cool to see him transform from human to dragon at will.
This in my opinion is a great thing if Mangaka-san intended this... Akame is one person who deserve to live her life in peace, that was the only thing that I didn’t like about the anime ending (she was still on her quest [discarding her humanity] and continue the fighting) with this she can finally have her reunion with his sis and maybe who knows maybe she has the chance to become an aunt...

Your idea of Tatsumi sound good maybe his elder (in his town) hold the key to that...

MilviBritannia said:
Is tatsumi really back? Did he evolve to counter the poison? Can't wait to see the final chapter, hopefully things will be explained!
Akame explained to the doctor that she felt two essence one powerful and the other one weak/fading and she aimed at the powerful one thus saving Tatsumi even herself wasn’t sure it would be certain that Tasumi survived she tried and the result was in getting his friend freed and still kicking.
Dec 3, 2016 1:07 AM
Oct 2010
ding dong the bitch is dead.

let the conclusion burn next chapter.
Dec 3, 2016 1:27 AM

Mar 2015
This has to be the most satisfying chapter since Mine killed Seryuu. Down with the psycho bitch!

Thank Akame that it didn't end like the anime. Esdeath killing herself and take Tatsumi's body with her is so disturbing. Like seriously. What the fuck. I don't know bout you psycho MILF lover, but that is not something how I want my dead body to be taken by someone I hated so much for causing my teammates' suffering.

Also with that, all of Night Raid's teigu are all destroyed right? Excluding Tatsumi's incursio.

How I envisioned the next chapter's finale:

- Dragonsumi will fuck Mine in her vegetative condition. Heh. Wait... I feel like I've read a hentai like that, hmm...

- Mine will become a dragon master and have a child of half human and half dragon. Monster Musume in the making.

- Leone become full lioness like Dragonsumi. Definitely going Monster Musume route... nice.

- Wave x Kurome somewhere in the chapter

- Akame and team going on that ship dream

- Najenda mourning over all of what happened

- Prime Minister's death

Dec 3, 2016 2:15 AM

Sep 2014
Welp, RiP Esdeath, even tho you were pretty crazy u'll still be missed~

Hehe, i was kinda expecting something like this to happen to Tatsumi but wasn't really sure.
Wonder if he'll still be able to get back to his human form, or maybe Mine will like him more like this :D.

WoHOOOOO Leone is back!! Can't wait to see that guy torn to shreds.
Dec 3, 2016 2:45 AM

Oct 2014
rip esdeath u were a bitch

yay tatsumi he didn't die this time, mine bouta get some dragon dick lol

also NEESAN IS ALIVE AHHH if she dies tho after beating honest im going to japan and beating some mangaka ass, that's my waifu
Dec 3, 2016 3:05 AM

Oct 2014
lolol welcome back to life Tatsumi and Leone. I knew he was gonna do this xD
The fight was amazing so the chapter was great overall ^^
Dec 3, 2016 3:21 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty cool final battle, Akame stabbing that handle was really awesome.
Love her smile at the end, Akame. <3

R.I.P Esdeath.

Hope Leone mauls that PM once in for all with her claws, I'm waiting to see him die a gory death.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 54 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 21, 2014

755 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 27, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IdentityAngel - Jan 14, 2014

81 by James-LastOmnic »»
May 26, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.