Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2009 6:29 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
with the king being so gullible, jurgen being so cunningly evil, and the king making feena believe that if she marries someone she loves she is going to suffer because he might get assassined. i would normally just suggest for them to elope and make the anime a little more interesting.

but knowing the anime so far, i know they are going to make a very absurd of a cliche ending. oh well...
May 7, 2013 3:37 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
enkil said:
with the king being so gullible, jurgen being so cunningly evil, and the king making feena believe that if she marries someone she loves she is going to suffer because he might get assassined. i would normally just suggest for them to elope and make the anime a little more interesting.

but knowing the anime so far, i know they are going to make a very absurd of a cliche ending. oh well...
Agreed, Feena's father alone is dragging this story down.
Jan 2, 2015 7:31 AM

Mar 2014
Like mother , like daughter . Truly Identical in many ways .
"Pain" as an obstruction for an affluent future . "There is no love without pain", They say .
Their past is really cute ~ !! Cephilia as a student ~ !!
Jurgen is such a deceitful jerk indeed . I can't wait to see them put this weasel behind bars .. or even more !!
Pretty great episode !!! Tatsuya is going to the moon for the first time !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2021 2:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Pretty interesting backstory with the father, the same happened before, too bad he doesn't understand... well now they're going to the moon, I hope they'll manage to convince him
Jan 16, 8:53 AM

Jun 2017
10/10 buildup to the finale and the backstory of Cephilia was lovely.Tatsuya's daddo being the real champ wherever he goes.

More topics from this board

» Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

martino - Jan 3, 2007

50 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 11 Discussion

enkil - Jul 13, 2009

5 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 9 Discussion

Ryushi - Dec 7, 2007

6 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 7:38 AM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 8 Discussion

Ryushi - Dec 7, 2007

4 by bakakisima »»
Jan 16, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na Episode 7 Discussion

Ryushi - Dec 7, 2007

5 by bakakisima »»
Jan 15, 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.