Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2007 1:13 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Creepy...

And oh geez, the knives. Reiji isn't going all NICE BOAT on Aoki now, is he? (But Tomokazu Sugita is voicing the role extremely well.)

But nobody needs to die. Or even get arrested. I'm not sure how this is going to end; I thought I knew it last episode, but this ep got twisty. I was shocked at the punch.

Anyway, poor Mimi-chan, who only had good intentions in whatever dirty things she said.

It'll be sad to see this series end, but the DVDs have just started coming out, so there's something to look forward to. And I said this previously, but the manga isn't too far ahead, so a long anime series at this point would be impossible. Maybe in another year or so. ^_^
Dec 22, 2007 4:13 AM

Sep 2007
Well, that was shocking. It would be a disappointment to see this series end like School Days, so I hope Reiji doesn't do anything too dramatic.
Dec 22, 2007 4:41 AM

Nov 2007
Wow. Only one more ep with a prequel like that. I'm a little bit scared for the ending if they do go through with what they are hinting at. Oh well, we'll find out after the next episode!
Dec 22, 2007 4:42 AM

Feb 2007
I don't foresee any death occurring in the last episode (although another NICE BOAT episode would thoroughly top off the season of sensors) needless to say I"m looking forward to the DVDs. I feel creepy looking forward to 3rd grader panty shots >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Guidelines!
Dec 22, 2007 9:57 AM

Aug 2007
oh man. lots of *chirp chirp* censors this ep. Hard to get the comedy in it like when Kuro told Usa that Aoki is a masochist. That's why Usa said that long censored cursing she did and left Aoki stunned.

Anyway, Reiji is super creepy now. It was pretty nice that Rin defended Aoki when he was down. Beweare of Reiji and knives. nice boat
Dec 22, 2007 2:39 PM

Jun 2007
Lots of word censoring this ep :D and Usa-chan saying dirty things was so funny XD
but maaan did Reiji loose it o__o its getting so creepy i reeeally cant wait for the next episode!!! I hope no one dies ó_o

Dec 22, 2007 2:46 PM

Mar 2007
reiji will kill aoki, rin will kill reiji, usa will kill rin and kagami will kill usa. Now that would be the ending.
Dec 22, 2007 2:56 PM

Nov 2007
And Kagami rides off into the sunset with Rin's head. How NICE. I guess this means Mimi was pregnant, but with whom?

But back on topic, I agree with MajorAddiction; it was nice when Rin defended Aoki. I think she'll play a heroic role in the last ep to save everyone.

Hoping for a happy ending, but it might be bittersweet...
Dec 23, 2007 6:53 AM

May 2007
<----cries

only one episode left, omg.

yes the whole punch, arrr painful.
and the whole mommy dearest thing, creepy.

cant wait till next week, but i think ill be sad to see such a great story end.
and the boat sucks

Dec 23, 2007 10:50 AM

Nov 2007
You should definitely seek out the manga. =) The story continues there and has the freedom to be told at a more relaxed pace.
Dec 23, 2007 3:20 PM
Jun 2007
It's strange... one episode is funny and the other is creepy... strange...
Dec 23, 2007 7:25 PM

Aug 2007
sitha said:
reiji will kill aoki, rin will kill reiji, usa will kill rin and kagami will kill usa. Now that would be the ending.

nice boat
Dec 28, 2007 7:05 PM
Sep 2007
reiji is really kind of psycho ^^"
i wonder if he'll realize how scared rin is of him, and jump in front of another train? O.o

and because it has to be said, word censoring sucks. big time.
Dec 31, 2007 4:52 AM
Oct 2007
Wow, reiji sure went off the deap end!

What the fuck did he do in th past?

What's going to happen next?

Only one more episode to go!
Jan 4, 2008 9:40 PM

Jul 2007
Why was Aoki counting the prime numbers... O_< when he was with Rin... sorry I just have a wild imagination LOL can't wait to finish this right now!
Oct 29, 2008 1:33 PM

Mar 2008
Oh wow. Psycopath Reiji was... awesome. I mean, incredible turn of events.
Mar 18, 2009 5:36 AM

May 2008
you guys are thinking too mch about school days lmao xD
but i didnt expect the problem to occur with reiji,i thought it would be the typical relationship problem that has been happening for the past 10 episodes

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 12, 2009 11:29 PM

Apr 2009
Reiji is creepin the hell outta me.....RUN RIN, RUN WHILE U CAAAN!!

Jan 18, 2010 1:29 AM

Aug 2008
HA! I don't know who to throw the pity party for since so many of these characters are emotionally effed up in one way or another. I'll tell you what though, Reiji is NOT to be f*cked with! Everyone seriously needs a d@mn hug!

Jun 6, 2010 8:26 PM

Aug 2008
MAAAAN! The Episode was so hard to swallow... maybe the first few minutes of it were mellow and easygoing... but since we left that part where Mimi said that dirty thing Everything went from easy going and comedic and nice, to crazy, fussed up and dramatic! My my

First of all... Reiji has to ease up.... How come a guy like him is taking care of Rin... I do agree that he has done a great work so far, but let's face the fact that he has left Ri alone to much time, that being the cause why she's so fond of Aoki... one of the reasons... Why she looked to Aoki as something more than a teacher?? Maybe his kindness is the key... whatever it is looks like everything is getting harsher and bigger and harder....

LOL like Aoki's when Rin was moving provocatively around the poor Aoki's groin.... Poor guy... he has his own problems to deal with... and his position is not easy.... but one thing is a fact... Shirai-senei had the reason this time, Aoki you just don't have Rin under your care, but you have 30 or so kinds under your responsibility too! You have to realize that... and I do understand that you care a lot for her, but you also have another kids to be look at. By the way that Aoki is really a masochist... being hit twice in this episode and did nothin that can only mean that... plus what Kagami said is not that far away from reality XD

Lol at Houin... being competitive but at the same time cute.. I loved her... I just hope her thign with Aoki works out somehow..

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2010 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
Sitha said:

nay...reiji will kill aoki,then Rin will kill reiji to check if he's pregnant xD

ok done with the joking...i knew it since episode 6 that this is not what it seems...it's been a great ride and i'm sad it's almost over :-(
i hope i don't sound too ridicolous if i say that this is one of the best psychological anime i've ever seen

the only thing that can make me drop it's score is a romantic ending or a boat ending

the best ending could be that Reiji will realise that he went nutz and Rin will figure out that he doesn't love sensei more than like a father(wich is her actual feeling)

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Nov 9, 2010 4:08 PM

Sep 2010
holy shit yandere * 2 the blood runs in the family
Dont run through the train tracks Reiji T.T

Sitha said:

lol I could see that happening

Jul 3, 2011 12:28 PM

Mar 2011
Oooh, Reiji quick to jumo to conclusions isn't he.

Could that have anything to do with himself blurring the line between Aki and Rin, lover and parent? Hmmmmm?????

Aoki should have responded 'This wouldnt have happened if you took care of your child at the correct times' and reported him to social services.

But then, this wouldnt be as gripping!
Nov 17, 2011 1:33 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit this Anime is so intense. Aoki got himself in such a bad situation. I am hoping for a nice boat scene at the end. ;)
Aug 6, 2012 5:08 PM

Oct 2009
Wow...just wow, that was one crazy ep!
El Psy Congroo

まだまだだね!!!
Aug 30, 2012 7:24 PM

Aug 2012

Just some of my input:

Wow... Reiji is fucking psycho.

Sep 10, 2012 8:24 PM

Jul 2012
I guess psychotic runs in the family, eh?
first Rin started having weird nervous breakdowns and now Reji. Wonder what's gonna happen next :I
Oct 3, 2012 2:46 PM

Jun 2012
Reiji gonna rape rin
Nov 19, 2012 11:01 PM
Aug 2012
mimi hahaha she's hilarious
May 9, 2013 5:58 AM

Feb 2012
Reiji was scary this episode.
Aug 9, 2013 11:37 AM

May 2012
DAMN that one serious episode right here! I really wonder what the last episode has to offer, but damn this episode sure had a strong impact!
Sep 9, 2014 12:26 PM

Jun 2013
Honestly, Aoki needed to get smacked once. Hopefully this will make him realize that there's a difference between being a kind teacher and letting the kids have their way with you.
Jun 17, 2015 10:50 AM

Jul 2013
WELL then.
Jun 19, 2015 1:18 PM

Apr 2014
Over protective Reiji goes into action...He think of Rin as Aki(Rin's mom).
He does not listen to other side of the story and goes into his own conclusion that they are wrong...enter his yandere mood.
Well, Rin is to be blame here since she is the root of the problem.
I feel sorry for Daisuke for getting punch for no reason.
I don't like Reiji eversince he was first introduce and I still don't like him.
Dec 8, 2016 7:14 PM

Feb 2014
OMG!!!

THANKS REIJI!!! YOU MADE MY DAY!! 11/10
I'VE SAID BACK THEN THAT EPISODE 6 WOULD BE PROBABLY THE BEST OF THIS SERIES, BUT THIS ONE HERE IS BEYOND IMAGINATION! 11/10!!

THANKS! REALLY! IT'S LIKE YOU RODE ME FROM A HEAVY FEELING AND NOW I'M LIKE IN HEAVEN: THAT WAS DELICIOUS TO WATCH! ZENBU!
TechOtakuDec 8, 2016 7:17 PM
May 11, 2017 4:56 AM

Feb 2013
Reiji lost his head, it's understandable though, he loved Rin's mother a lot and he sweared that he would protect her.
Mar 26, 2018 3:28 PM

Oct 2012
Well, that lap-service was way overboard and he can always push her back a little.

But otherwise it was good episode, some well-deserved slaps were given, both by Reiji and Shirai-sensei too. I'm still baffled by non-reaction of other teachers when they found him with his student in locked room but then again at least we now know where Rin got her yandere tendencies. I would guess this wasn't the first time when Reiji lost it.

And Mimi getting lewd was great scene! (well, I just realized she is the voice of Illya too :D)
Jan 22, 2020 10:12 PM
Jul 2018
Holy shit what the hell just happened? This got very serious very fast. Loved this episode too.
Oct 5, 2020 6:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sensei being punched and slapped...Reiji is unbearable seriously, this guy is sick
Mar 20, 2021 8:31 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. Reiji has lots of stress himself.. Well, with everything he's gone through.. And still relieving these moments as PTSD.. So if he's stressed as fuck.. That's why he's fast to jump to the gun and just protect Rin at all costs.. As she is last person he loves, as well as he promised to Aki to protect her.. Even when Rin doesn't need it.. So short answer - lots of stress.. Like try to imagine how nice and kind you want to be in a good day.. And how nice and kind you want to be in heavy day.. And this dude is really on the stress of all things he went through in life.. I don't even know, if he's adult or no by now, how old is he.. Not defending him or anything, he still jumps to fight.. But it's just understandable, why.. What he did is still wrong.. And annoying, if he'll do even more..
Dec 30, 2022 1:25 PM

Aug 2019
reiji snaps. though im confused what he meant with "you were here" to aoki
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2023 3:31 PM
Mar 2017
Reiji is mentally insane, especially knowing the context of the manga
Jun 15, 2023 1:46 PM

Feb 2022
Mimi trying to act all tsundere had me laugh out loud, poor Aoki is confused as heck.
well, sh@t finally hit the fan i guess.
why do i have the feeling that Reiji has some reeeeal dirty secrets?
this series raises the question: does having a really bad past justify crazy actions? are they responsible or not?
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Oct 13, 2023 2:17 PM

Sep 2010
Brilliant perspective contrast.
Locker trope is still dumb.

More topics from this board

» What reasons are there NOT to watch Kodomo no Jikan?

Carvewin91 - Jan 10, 2023

13 by luksthefool »»
Mar 19, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 7 Discussion

Tenshin - Nov 25, 2007

25 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deli53 - Nov 17, 2007

100 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion

Maeni - Dec 17, 2008

44 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 10 Discussion

Tenshin - Dec 15, 2007

35 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.