Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 14, 2014 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Akatsuki in the same bath as Aiba?! What?! I wonder if the BD will remove the mist.

Natsuki was kinda silly this episode. Looks like another inmate found Akatsuki and the others. Mm, intense cliffhanger. Well, let's see how far this arc will go.
Feb 14, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2011
It's not like Aiba isn't already firmly in the harem, as her conversation in the yacht bedroom shows. More action and the remaining escapees are dealt with, but it looks like Aya has plans for Himeragi. I think Akaragi is in need of another fill-up as well--he'll probably have to bond a little closer with Sayaka, but she doesn't seem to mind anymore.
rodacFeb 14, 2014 11:35 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 14, 2014 11:40 AM

May 2013
Lol that epic nosebleed from Akatsuki. Personality change for Natsuki. So her real target was Himeragi. Can't wait for the next episode.
Feb 14, 2014 11:50 AM

Jul 2013
Hmmm, wonder what's up with Himeragi? How come her magic isn't blocked? Its nice to see Vatler finally doing something instead of getting his ass handed to him. Kojou looks beast in preview! I'm guessing he'll probably get a new familiar from Yuuma.
Feb 14, 2014 11:59 AM

Aug 2010
Not a bad ep.

Dat bath scene. BDs needed >.<

Lucky bastard Kojou!! All those bitches want his babies and ofc he refuses -.- XD
Lol'd at "Want to have a quickie?" XDXDXD

I'm getting a bit irritated at how Kojou keeps delaying his talk with Asagi about the vampire thing. He should just tell her already. Hopefully it will be attended to before the end of this series. Hope during the festival they promised each other to meet in this ep.

Dat Nosebleed!! Seems like Asagi won't be getting the F this arc either :( When will that happen. I want to see >.< Well at least he told her he'd love to see her body :P...She's starting to doubt he's gay though XD

Loved the bed room moment between them. Asagi really did look like a mom there. It was cute how she said Kojou is the dad and how Sayaka reacted with jealousy saying they look really close saying Asagi threw her geta at him XD

Natsu-kyun was lol. With her Nyaa and Kyun XD I wonder if she drank Kojou's blood in the bath? Probably will cause some stuff happen nxt.

Vatler was BA! Gotta love the dude.

Sayaka's "I don't mind ur smell" was so cute <3<3 Natsu-kyun's eyes were more Yandere than usual there right XD

Seems like Yukina will be the Damsel nxt ep...well at least that means we get some private SayakaxKojou time so I don't mind ^^
Feb 14, 2014 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
Vatler is definitely in for the kill. Next episode does look like shit is about to go down.

~ kyun
Feb 14, 2014 12:28 PM

Nov 2012
NIce episode, can't wait for next one.
Where the hell is Yuma?
Come on, it is Asagi's or Natsuki's or Yuma's time to give their blood to Kojou.
Feb 14, 2014 12:33 PM

Nov 2011
Barion-Zara said:
Not a bad ep.

Dat bath scene. BDs needed >.<

Lucky bastard Kojou!! All those bitches want his babies and ofc he refuses -.- XD
Lol'd at "Want to have a quickie?" XDXDXD

With so many ladies, Kojou could've had a very happy Valentine's Day.
Feb 14, 2014 12:39 PM

Jul 2013
Plenty of action, and all the escapees have finally been defeated and dealt with.
Natsuki-kyun~ xD Oh and nyaa~ too :p
Lol all those girls who wants to have a quickie and have his babies XD
Vatler was badass this ep.
Aya comes in and takes both Natsuki and Himeragi.
SayakaXKojou time next week? :p
Feb 14, 2014 12:42 PM

Aug 2012
It would have been in Kojou's best interest to accept those girls' offer, he'd be runnin on a full tank. Looks like Sayaka is the prime candidate for now.

Say what ya will about Himeragi, at least she's never been a damsel in- oh wait..
Feb 14, 2014 12:45 PM

Apr 2013
That bath scene, so much nose bleed from Kojou hehe and those girls want to have his child.
Nice battles. Vatler recover really fast, and his clothes too.
Aaasagi why don't you stay with Koujou to see his powers...
Ouch so Himeragi was the target.
Feb 14, 2014 1:12 PM

Oct 2013
Looks like very single man who comes from Ardeal has a crush on men...Well, that explains why all that harem was so interested on Kojou´s
Th3L4stW0lfFeb 14, 2014 2:39 PM
Feb 14, 2014 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
Dat ending cant w8 for the next episode,wounder how will Koujo recover his power.
Feb 14, 2014 3:02 PM

Jul 2012
Akatsuki pls. Stop cockblocking yourself.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 14, 2014 3:39 PM

Jun 2013
LOL when he said we can all go together... good job ladiesman/

Also the bath scene eheheh while we wait for uncensoring bd
Feb 14, 2014 3:40 PM

Feb 2012
Lol that bath scene was golden, especially when the girls got in.
Feb 14, 2014 3:44 PM

Dec 2011
The bathroom scene. My goodness.

And, I wonder what is the witch's plan to Himeragi now? Hopefully not something similar to having a new vessel.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2014 3:47 PM
Jul 2013
They did seem to Vatler weak. Interesting final.
Feb 14, 2014 3:50 PM

Oct 2011
Could Himeragi's powers be similar to that witch???
Feb 14, 2014 3:52 PM

Jan 2014
Well that Natsuki emergency mode was more moe than I expected her to be '-' and Vatler is crazy as all hell, but I did not get the need of logic when he pretty much just overwhelmed that guy with sheer numbers.

Man those girls are so darn sexy, and that nosebleed there was epic "sorry I can't take it anymore *burst and faints*" Anyway the inmates are eliminated and now on to the real thing. That witch is a real bitch and she left very clear she won't be easy to take down. The only things that I do not get are the interest of the Lion King on whatever this bitch is doing, and also Nagisa's trance mode that has proven rather irrelevant until now, bar giving Vatler a beating to laugh at.

lucidbrandon said:
LOL when he said we can all go together... good job ladiesman/

Also the bath scene eheheh while we wait for uncensoring bd
I don't think there will be an "uncensored" version, since pretty much all the content in this anime has been uncensored '-'
Feb 14, 2014 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Feb 14, 2014 4:46 PM

Aug 2013
I feel like its only a matter of time before Asagi finds out who Kojou really is. I wonder how she will feel about him then.

I found it funny when Asagi asked Kojou if he was intrested in men lol, then she goes right into asking if he wanted to see her naked. Oh boy what an episode.
My Candies:
Feb 14, 2014 4:49 PM

Sep 2007
MC fails all over the place. Surprised blonde didn't get bit. Guess too many flavors to chose from in the bath. Shame he didn't at least try to feel one up. I think would went for the short and long black haired girls first.
Feb 14, 2014 5:33 PM
Jan 2014
Okay there're 5 girls that want his dick and he rejected them all? Asagi might be right in thinking he's gay lol.When will Kojou tell her about his identity though?

Natsuki is...really cute and good thing Vatler didn't disappoint me.

Waiting for next episode to see what's special about Yukina that she doesn't lose her magic power, and pls don't end this arc by making Kojou 1 hit K.O the villain (it's so boring and anti-climactic).

(All that aside I still think this is a rip-off of Index with more fanservice, a useless vampire MC and a less annoying FeMC).
skechorFeb 14, 2014 5:43 PM
Feb 14, 2014 5:59 PM

Apr 2013
Entravity said:
Akatsuki pls. Stop cockblocking yourself.

Well if he doesn't block it I'm sure the Japanese censor board will.

highwinddv said:

(All that aside I still think this is a rip-off of Index with more fanservice, a useless vampire MC and a less annoying FeMC).

No offence but I thought Index was a super annoying show. If it wasn't for the novels I'm sure that it would go down in the popularity chart.

Suspicious 'gay' Vampire > Touma

fear80Feb 14, 2014 6:21 PM
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Feb 14, 2014 6:23 PM

Jan 2014
Perringolden said:
MC fails all over the place. Surprised blonde didn't get bit. Guess too many flavors to chose from in the bath. Shame he didn't at least try to feel one up. I think would went for the short and long black haired girls first.
My feelings exactly. Long black haired girls with pale skin rule the world.
Feb 14, 2014 7:05 PM
Jan 2014
fear80 said:
highwinddv said:

No offence but I thought Index was a super annoying show. If it wasn't for the novels I'm sure that it would go down in the popularity chart.

Suspicious 'gay' Vampire > Touma

To each his own, this show is boring to me because it seems like all Kojou ever do is running around doing nothing, get beaten up then bite a girl to gain power then win with no effort whatsoever.
Feb 14, 2014 7:11 PM

Apr 2011
VanishingKira said:
5 girls offer to fuck him,rejects *facepalm*

"Kyun." Ohh loli Natsuki<3.

Cheap/bad battle scene like always.

Asagi really is stupid when she notice the nurse dress and thought that was out of place over everything else.Also when the fuck is she going to learn that Kojou is the 4th primogenitor!

Yukina the real target.Can't wait for this arc to end.

IKR; Maybe he really does swing the other way xD
Feb 14, 2014 7:17 PM

Dec 2013
There was some small action in this episode but nothing really that interesting. not really a fan about everyone losing their powers for the time being, that's no fun lol.
Feb 14, 2014 7:20 PM

Aug 2013
More Asagi and Sayaka's always good.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Feb 14, 2014 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
Asagi defends her best girl status once again.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Feb 14, 2014 7:55 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, lucky Kojo, getting offered by 5 girls, but why you had to reject them -_- LOL Natsu-kyun, how cute you are, though its not the time to be cheery.

I got some weird sense when Kojo handshakes Kira with him smiling XD. Well at least everyone is safe but now Aya is targeting Yukina huh...

Good episode, some good action scenes, and the ending is interesting.

Feb 14, 2014 8:26 PM

Aug 2013
Mhmm wonder what's so special about Himeragi that make's her immune to Aya's magic. Guessing it's something to do with her heritage?

Looks like Kojo will get a new familiar next week, wonder who's gonna be the girl to get bitten next week then? I'm thinking Yuuma but guess we'll see.
Feb 14, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2013
Mc being stupid and not banging those chicks once again
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2014 9:34 PM

Sep 2013
That first scene, he's definitely going to end up sucking Aiba's blood ;)

"Pretend I never heard that" At least we know he's straight XD

The black/tan loli is cute :3

Misting Natsuki is totally fine, but why Asagi >:(

That nosebleed.

That first ~kyun! moment was so unexpected

Kate what you doing in Strike the Blood? Was being the Leader of Zvezda not enough for you? XD
Feb 14, 2014 9:39 PM

Mar 2013
LOL Yaoi detected
again ~_~ MC is very very very lucky XD
Feb 14, 2014 9:41 PM

Mar 2009
yay! Asagi and kojou moments..hahahah..:)

more please...
Feb 14, 2014 10:14 PM

Oct 2013
It's not like I mind this ecchi stuff but I feel like a lot arcs should be ending quickly than its current pace."So, how about a quickie?" @ 4:58 god damn that was so hilarious. I love how Kojou reacts every time his in a naughty situation. I gotta say I'm in the Sayaka boat as well even though I really like Asagi. Are we seeing a new Shikigami? I hope so!
Feb 14, 2014 10:30 PM

Aug 2012
The yaoi in this episode is strong.

That bathroom scene though. DAT mist must be removed on the BDs or else!!!

I'm surprised to know that Natsuki has some backup data of some sort. I wonder what Yuuya's mother is planning to do to Himeragi.
Feb 14, 2014 11:08 PM

Mar 2012
Well, more and more mysteries being planted. I'm a little surprised that Kojou hasn't taken Asagi's blood yet though. At this point, there's really no point in hiding anything from her since she's been so involved. Next episode will hopefully feature Kojou gaining another familiar -- it's really time for another to be shown off. We haven't seen Kojou done much of anything since what, ep. 12 when he gained the third familiar?
Feb 14, 2014 11:29 PM
Jul 2018
Kojou was so lucky in this episode. Too bad, he rejected that 5 girls' offers in the bath scene.
Feb 14, 2014 11:37 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Nice bath scene.
Kojou, you lucky bastard! All those girls wanted him and he turned them down? -.- His reaction was funny though.

Asagi totally wanted Kojou to look at her body.. That nosebleed though!
Why she keep thinking he's into men even after that?

Bedroom scene was good. Asagi looked nice in a yukata too.
Sayaka getting jealous about them getting too close and suspecting Asagi of throwing a geta at Kojou was funny. XD

Natsuki's backup memory domain system was awkwardly hilarious! "Natsu-kyun" XD
This reminded me of Astarte..

Yuma escaped the lab. Wonder what she's up to..

Vatler was badass! Sayaka's fight was awesome too. Loved the way she said,"I don't mind your smell." So cute! <3
Wonder why little Natsuki's eyes turned darker...

Yukina will be used for an experiment? O.o..

Feb 15, 2014 12:23 AM

Apr 2013
You're gonna tell me that a straight alpha male is going to refuse 5 virgin women who wants to bear his children? Anime logic.
Feb 15, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2014
Kojou - most powerful character in anime but girls, especially Himeragi, gets in all his battles while he just stays in a back like a complete loser.

Like commented one wise man:
"nobody wants to see Goku being protected by Chichi
nobody wants to see Luffy being protected by Nami or Robin or even Boa
nobody wants to see Ichigo being protected by Inoue
Sakura tried to protect Naruto from Sasuke.......
Himeragi is trying to protect the oh so powerful Kojou"
KraugerysFeb 15, 2014 12:43 AM
Feb 15, 2014 2:12 AM
Sep 2013
Kinda sick of these B-grade villains, especially the guy with the dreads. Here I thought no one could be worse than those 2 witches in the last arc. It just makes all these battles insignificant because they're really just fighting henchmen.
Feb 15, 2014 5:26 AM

Sep 2012
Sayaka " You are sweaty"

Kojou "Bear with it"

Sayaka "I don't mind the smell at all"

Yukina "AHEM"

it's expected~ but then cant help to laugh~ xD

Natsu-kyun! <3
Feb 15, 2014 6:21 AM

May 2010
Akatsuki x Aiba scene! That nosebleed xD They looked like a family. "Natsu-kyun!" xD Kojou is a baka, Aiba was inviting her for a date... :/ Sayaka was quite badass there.

I love how simple and elegant ending song is.
Feb 15, 2014 7:20 AM

Jan 2014
R4vel said:
It's not like I mind this ecchi stuff but I feel like a lot arcs should be ending quickly than its current pace."So, how about a quickie?" @ 4:58 god damn that was so hilarious. I love how Kojou reacts every time his in a naughty situation. I gotta say I'm in the Sayaka boat as well even though I really like Asagi. Are we seeing a new Shikigami? I hope so!

In this case it is not Shikigami. My listening hears the use of the word "Kenju" or something like that to refer to familiars, however the closest and most accurate word I've found for that term is "Genju" which translates into "Phantom Beast". So use of the word Familiar in translations makes sense.

Shikigami are "familiars" of sorts, they are related to Onmyoudo.

PS: All girls are sexy and nice, but I prefer Himeragi :P
Feb 15, 2014 7:36 AM

Oct 2013
I like Vatler in this ep.
Feb 15, 2014 7:44 AM

Jul 2012
I am still waiting for Kojou to obtain a new familiar already.

Great episode!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

117 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 18, 7:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.