Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2009 1:52 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A little better than the next episode
I'm not really liking the whole Taeko in love with Kaoru thing :\
The first part of the episode was amazing tho!
Ecchi, but ecchi in a good way
The bath scene was pure gold!
Loved it!
<3

May 24, 2010 5:46 PM

Dec 2009
I dont like Taeko's voice its annoying... not to mention everything else about her...
Aug 8, 2010 9:11 AM

Mar 2010
hmm I don't think taeko is annoying.. she is kinda sweet in her own way.. I think Tina and mayu are kinda annoying though..
Sep 10, 2010 2:42 AM
Jan 2009
Nice to see Taeko having a goal for herself. Too bad it'll be wasted on Kaoru.
May 18, 2013 7:07 AM
Apr 2013
I really wish that Kaoru could have feelings for all the girls that way none of them would be heartbroken. :/

an oktaku can dream, can't he?
Jan 6, 2014 8:37 PM

Mar 2013
The bath part was gold. I wish Taeko would end up with Kaoru.
Jun 2, 2014 2:22 PM

May 2012
Nice continuation of the beach episode with a summer festival and Taeko centered episode but damn nice end with that lovely loli kiss! Pretty lovely episode in general!
Jun 26, 2014 6:57 AM

Dec 2013
Why is it a Harem now? Nahh he will pick aoi anyway
Feb 29, 7:41 PM

Jun 2008
Reply to Airveen
Why is it a Harem now? Nahh he will pick aoi anyway
@Airveen Trueeee.

Still, the world is not worthy of Taeko-chan unu

Mar 29, 3:59 PM
Mar 2024
There was fun between Kaoru and the younger girls minus Aoi where Kaoru needed to escape without being embarrassed. Although Taeko thought she could improve herself on being better while on dates as her disasterous mishaps made her fell burdensome for Kaoru, it worked out okay because Taeko did not need to ruin the current friendship she has with Kaoru and was luckily saved of the whole mess by timely fireworks! If Aoi was not Kaoru's only choice, Taeko would be a great match for Kaoru because she has a ton of potential that makes her very compatible towards his nice and caring-type character. This episode, 漣, waves, saw all the key characters together for the first time interacting with each other during a meal, which seems to show how the show is expected to work itself, i.e. the struggle the younger girls minus Aoi would have versus Aoi, like in the last episode. But Miyabi ends up pulling some strings to get Aoi good opportunities to score alone time with Kaoru. I still have to suspect if Aoi's family wants Miyabi to somehow sabotage Aoi's love for Kaoru, but she seems to be a character with a good heart to be plotting such. 10/10 I wonder, if Mayu and Tina wanted to kiss Kaoru, why do they not give themselves the opportunity to do so? It seems they are pursuing Kaoru in the wrong ways.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 19 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 4, 2009

7 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 31, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 18 Discussion

16 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 30, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 16 Discussion

13 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 28, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 15 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

12 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 27, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 14 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 26, 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.