Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 29, 2009 3:07 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yang has no dancing skills xD

Personally, I prefer this (stretched) version. But it's understandable why they cut most of it for the first episodes. Since it takes a while to get to the action, it wouldn't be a very exciting beginning and would most likely not please most people.

Still, I think this is a much better beginning because things don't seem as rushed as I thought they were in the main OVA.
Dec 14, 2009 11:54 PM

Sep 2008
True
This = a much better version of the first 2 episodes...better animation, better character development (Jean Robert lol), better story, better introduction etc etc. This is why I think people should watcht the prequel movies first before the main series, as long as they eventually give the OVA a fair chance and not judge the series by what they see in the prequels.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
May 31, 2010 5:48 AM

May 2009
uhmmmmm....mind you guys telling me where I can watch this online?...thanks ^^

...rNr...
"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

Jul 16, 2010 9:58 AM
Jun 2010
Just finished watching, it made things more clear for episode 1 and episode 2. They explained the strategies of both sides and character development/introduction. I wish this series has better animation...but nothing is perfect in this world :(

Sep 29, 2010 10:11 PM

Jun 2009
Fantastic as ever. Much better than the first two episodes.
Sep 29, 2010 10:19 PM

May 2010
supersayen said:
Just finished watching, it made things more clear for episode 1 and episode 2. They explained the strategies of both sides and character development/introduction. I wish this series has better animation...but nothing is perfect in this world :(

The show IS 20 years old and the art was very good for its time(since this was on a movie budget, the art is considerably better than the ova), what do you expect? They didn't have CG and computers that are as good as the ones now. Stop whining.
ZakuHeadSep 29, 2010 10:25 PM
Sep 30, 2010 4:36 AM

Apr 2009
I finished watching the main story OVA more than two weeks ago but I'm still glad I got the chance to watch this too.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 6, 2010 6:14 AM

Apr 2009
damn awesome movie..

loved every second of it :D
brings back memories
Mar 24, 2011 10:36 AM
Jul 2018
Wish I'd watched this first tbh lol, ALOT clearer than the first couple of ova episodes. The Jean/Jessica relationship considerably better and the battle tactics were alot more interesting.
Jul 14, 2011 2:36 AM

Sep 2010
Very good movie. Enjoyed watching it.
Oct 10, 2011 10:39 PM

Jun 2009
This knocked my fucking socks off. Amazing movie, so much better than the initial episodes it's ridiculous. I knew I was watching gold in the silent marriage proposal/Bar scene, which I thought was amazingly directed.

9/10. And, Dat Ending...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 16, 2011 3:50 AM

Sep 2008
true. I think its so good that it easily stands out independently from the franchise as one of the best directed anime movies; kind of gives off this feeling of Art or parallel cinema, something that is rarely seen in anime, especially these days.

EDIT: I'm ashamed I only gave this a 4 on the thread poll, mustve made some mistake probably.
"...our faces marked by toil, by deceptions, by success, by love; our weary eyes looking still, looking always, looking anxiously for something out of life, that while it is expected is already gone – has passed unseen, in a sigh, in a flash – together with the youth, with the strength, with the romance of illusions.” - Joseph Conrad ('Youth')
Jan 27, 2012 2:12 AM

May 2009
That was so beautiful. It had this artsy feel to it, but at the same time I knew I was watching a thrilling saga unfold. Stunning.

I'll watch the first two episodes of the OVA just to see how they compare.
Mar 25, 2012 1:23 PM

Jun 2009
I don't know, after hearing all this shit about LoGH this was rather...underwhelming. I mean of course there is no huge plot development in what is basically the first episode of a 100+ episode show. I'm fine with that. Some characters showed that they could turn out to be interesting.
But those battles...I don't know whether I completely missed something or that genius "we win if we have more ships" strategy is totally retarded and unrealistic.

And I saw the death of that one guy coming 100 miles away. Seriously after "I got engaged and just happen to have to go to a mission immediately after that" he might as well have worn a sign over his head reading "I'm soooo going to die".

In any case, it didn't really grab my attention and made me delay starting to watch the actual show for indefinite time.

Also I'm glad that seemingly no one comes to this subforum, otherwise I would be ass raped for this post by all those rabid fanboys.

Almost forgot: the german title never fails to make me laugh. Not in a good way of course, but I still think it's funny.
grandy_UiDMar 25, 2012 1:43 PM
Apr 9, 2012 9:43 PM

Feb 2012
Wow. This is the definitive version of the Battle of Astarte. I watched the first two episodes of the OVA proper earlier today, and was unimpressed at how they paled in comparison to My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars -- the opening scene had no context, jumping straight from the battle at Iselohn Fortress to the Battle of Astarte made no sense, the battle and the tactics behind the battle were rushed, Reinhard had suddenly inherited the countship of Lohengrahamm without any explanation, Julian hadn't been introduced despite being featured alongside Yang in the ED, Lap was introduced for the sole purpose of dying and therefore had no impact in his death, and the triangular relationship between Lap, Yang, and Jessica had no basis.

And then, all of that was fixed by Overture to a New War -- which, on top of improving the story, had cleaner animation and a better soundtrack. My Conquest and Overture go so well together that it's almost as though they'd be best off a single two-and-a-half hour film.

I'll be interested to see how well Overture leads into episode 3. If it's a seamless (or close to seamless) transition, I can't imagine ever watching episodes 1 and 2 again, or recommending them to someone else.
May 12, 2012 6:03 PM

Apr 2012
I am so watching the series now.

I also really liked the no-dialogue first few minutes, very nicely done
May 20, 2012 2:22 AM

Jun 2009
I have to reiterate how that "Silent Proposal" scene is undoubtedly one of the most powerful scenes in anime. The part that particularly struck me was the part with Yang drinking and staring at himself in the mirror at that bar. Something about that struck me at the core, perhaps I could relate to him there in some way. The music was great there as well.

Also, got to love Reinhard's dialogue about the stars and becoming an adult, I also thought the part where he did a handstand before meeting his sister to be particularly endearing.

One thing I wonder though, is that it seemed pretty apparent to me that Yang was into Jessica and I kind of got the same feeling from her. Am I right there? Or was reading into the crying part wrong.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 7, 2012 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
This was far better than the first two episodes of the OVA. It helped that they delved into Reinhard's relationship with his sister and the rest of the aristocracy, and Yang's relationship with Jessica and Lap.
Apr 28, 2013 4:49 AM

Sep 2008
Haven't seen the OVA series yet. Probably a good thing that I picked the movies up first.

Poor Lap. I actually thought for a moment he might survive when they were given the option to surrender. Sucks that the admiral was an idiot who dragged everyone down with him.
Jun 18, 2013 4:02 PM
Nov 2011
The movie did a far better job at explaining the tactics than the OVA did, making us viewers more involved.
Until the release of this movie, Lap had not gotten alot of screen time. Yet, his first appearance in the movie was like the one of an old friend. His death did not serve any purpose whatsoever, and served to further establish LotGH's identity as a truly anti-romantic piece of fiction, contrary to all the hypocritical American "realistic" war movies.
Oct 7, 2013 9:32 PM

Nov 2009
Great movie, as a stand alone product (if I had not already seen these episodes) probably would have been my favorite of the movies, really did do a better job in terms of the episodes it covered . . . Not sure if it deserved a 9/10 (just watched golden wings so that might have affected my decision here a bit) but either way, enjoyed it quite a bit.
Feb 19, 2014 9:41 AM

Aug 2010
insan3Spectre said:
One thing I wonder though, is that it seemed pretty apparent to me that Yang was into Jessica and I kind of got the same feeling from her. Am I right there? Or was reading into the crying part wrong.

I actually thought the same.

Overall a really good movie and a great introduction to the series.
Apr 24, 2014 8:56 PM

Mar 2013
I watched this as the last of the movies (as is proper chronologically and by release date) after having begun the 4th and final season. I can say with a certainty that it did an excellent job expanding on the first 2 episodes, with better backstory to make the battle more meaningful. Also the actual battle was much more informative tactically, and due to great pacing it was less chaotic and had a proper flow.

I would HIGHLY ADVISE, nay IMPLORE those who watched just the movies to give the OVA a chance. Even just the first season (26 episodes) will be enough for you to decide if LOGH merits the hype of having the highest favorite to completed ratio (3300 outa 11,000 or 30%) and the highest percentage of a 10 rating at 53%.
Jul 20, 2014 6:43 PM

Jul 2012
Good just as Conquest of the Stars. I liked how they showed more of their daily life back at Earth. The classical music selection is great. My favourite pieces and composers!

Still got a bit bored during the battle scenes. Not very familiar with space operatic terms (like fleet).

Well, I'm onto the OVAs now!

insan3Spectre said:
I knew I was watching gold in the silent marriage proposal/Bar scene, which I thought was amazingly directed.

This! Those scenes were amazing.
Oct 20, 2014 10:28 PM

Mar 2012
Poor Jean, once the death flag is up you can't escape. If it wasn't for that idiotic commander you would've lived though >_>

Pretty good movie, looks like Yang will finally be able to command and have his tactics used with no problems.
Dec 8, 2014 2:05 PM

May 2012
Another pretty awesome movie if you ask me, great action and character development! Now let's finally head up to the main series!
Jan 22, 2015 8:47 PM

Nov 2010
It was such a great move.

Man, the OST in this serie never disappoints. such a great use of classics.

overall, enjoyed the movie very much.

8/10
Apr 2, 2015 11:13 PM

May 2012
I can totally get into this, gonna start the main series later on today, and it was kinda sad to see jean robert die, but i guess i cant say i didnt see it coming. looking forward to see what else this series has in store.
Apr 21, 2015 10:22 PM

Jan 2013
Quite good, a little boring towards the first half, but the battle was better than the previous movie. I liked seeing the ships destroyed from the inside. With all this destruction I'm interested to learn more about the universe this is set in. There is so much world building that could be done, still don't know anything about the two sides.
8/10
Apr 22, 2015 11:44 PM

Aug 2014
The commander of Jean Robert's ship was a complete idiot. Why throw away your life and the lives all the soldiers because of foolish pride like that? To be honest Jean had death flags on him the moment it was announced that he would be deported after his proposal. Jessica did not seem to happy about that proposal either nor did Yang. Do those 2 have a romantic history?

I'm really liking the duo of Reinhard as the head and brain and Kircheis as the right hand man who smooths everything out. Pretty amazing to turn around a situation like that into a draw after being so heavily outnumbered and surrounded. It's also interesting to see the authoritative and commanding Reinard be a bit childish and easy going when spending time with his sister.

Yang is also an interesting character. Though he holds tactical genius as Reinhard and is already considered a hero he is a bit more lax and also compassionate towards his peers. Can't wait to see more of these 2 guys going at it again.
Apr 26, 2015 8:44 AM
Nov 2014
Damn, stubborn commanders everywhere :P

RIP Jean Robert :(

Yang Wenli and Reinhard are both gr8 characters, don't know which side should I choose :)
Aug 8, 2015 5:45 PM

Jan 2015
Awesome movie.

Still on Reinhard's side, I think. I always find myself barracking a little bit for him than Yang.

It's still kinda difficult to watch the battles because I want Yang to win, but I want Reinhard to win too.

So, should I watch episode 1 and 2 now or just skip onto 3?
Oct 10, 2015 8:33 PM

Nov 2012
I can't get over how stupid these commanders on Yangs side are. They keep ignoring the fuck out of him and paying dearly for it. And his best friend Jean got shafted like hell too, he basically had to die like a scrub because his commander was too honorable and wanted so many people to die a meaningless death because of his honor. Reinhard probably would have absolute victory and anihilated almost everyone on the other side if Yang's commander didn't happen to get injured and give up command to yang, who somehow managed to turn what should have been a terrible massacre into a stalemate that saved a boatload of lives most likely (his commander if not injured, likely would have played directly into Reinhard's plan).

I think its hilarious all those butt hurt old dudes who essentially sent Reinhard on a suicide mission , and Reinhard still kicked ass and destroyed a buttload of enemies.

I liked the fact this OVA showed us a lot more of our protagonists personal lives, humanizes them more. Especially for Reinhard, he seems almost like a completely different person interacting with his sister, who even really got him to question his beliefs.

Hmm like Mayuka said, I'm still trying to get used to these battle sequences. Not bad , but its presented with kinda upbeat music and not much sound of battle noises, just kinda weird contrast.
Oct 11, 2015 11:19 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Why did Yang tell Truniht to battle with large numbers? Was he being sarcastic?

And this anime isn't trying to "blow your minds" by killing off people you didn't expect to die. I think the word for this is called foreshadowing.
Man that Moonlight Sonata...

Giving this an 8/10.
Dec 24, 2015 5:22 PM

Jun 2013
MistyBlue said:
Why did Yang tell Truniht to battle with large numbers? Was he being sarcastic?

Yang was just reiterating military common sense, that it is almost always better to overwhelm the enemy with superior numbers. Unfortunately, that was also something which the Alliance could hardly manage, since the Alliance in this series is set out to have less ships and manpower compared to the Empire.
Jan 2, 2016 11:11 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
FPA Admirals are frustratingly headstrong. The pointless ego and arrogant persona they hold so dearly are probably among the key reasons that the war has stalled for so long. Fortunately, Yang's commander succumbed to the injuries he befell. Otherwise, they would've followed the same fate as Fleet 6.

I found the battle sequences to be engaging, particularly the end with Yang dealing with Reinhard's strategy, eventuating an impasse. It'll be interesting to follow their forthcoming encounters.

The backstage politics on the Imperial side is shaping up to be pretty amusing as well. The Senior Admirals have no chill at all.
VindstotJan 3, 2016 1:27 AM

Jan 16, 2016 8:13 PM

Dec 2012
A solid follow up to the previous movie, it's done well in further establishing Wang and Reinhard's standings in their respective armies. My image of Reinhard was shattered a bit when he acted giddy in the carriage and at the manor, he's surprisingly more childish than he let on. Still, I do find him the more favorable character as of now (although not to berate Wang, he's great so far too). I look forward to his further exploits.

If there's one thing I gathered from this, it's that Wang and Reinhard's superior officers are complete buffoons. Yeah no wonder this war has gone on for 150 years. I couldn't help but laugh when that center fleet started shooting at its own ships to avoid collision. The juxtapose reaction between the ally and Imperial admiral were priceless.

"What are they doing!?!?!" - panic panic panic
"...What are they doing...?" - dumb asses

A shame that Jean Robert got caught up in it, he seemed like a good guy even if Jessica's heart wasn't for him. I like how they're spending plenty of time to establish life outside of the battlefield as well.

I can safely say I'm eager to start up the OVA series.
Apr 27, 2016 2:43 PM

Mar 2016
I watched this after everything, and I agree with many of the positive things said here.

One thing I particularly liked was how Joachim von Merkatz was handled on screen, they showed him as a competent commander, but one clearly not in Reinhard's camp. His being the one calm face among the screaming admirals calling von Braunschweig was hilarious.
Dec 9, 2016 10:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Is a enlargement of the 2 firsts episodes of the series.... Is nice, very nice, with a Yang superb and a Reinhard fabolous in a great battle, strategy is the base, with a best end!!!

7/10.
Dec 21, 2016 9:43 AM

May 2015
welp jean robert had death flags so i expected it

good battle and phenomenal music
Aug 23, 2017 7:38 AM

Sep 2014
I remember watching the first ep a while back and was totally confused so I put LOGH back on my ptw list, this is a great introduction after "My conquest is the sea of stars".

Also I guess it even works as a decent standalone movie, the old graphic works great with space battles imo.

Reinhards tactic at the end was not to my liking, as soon as he said it I knew he screwed up. Especially after he knew that he now had a capable opposite admiral. Whatever..

PS: I just noticed Beethoven is listed under "Staff" this is hillarious :D
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 21, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2015
A lengthy but interesting start. It sets up effectively the conflict and characters, even after the prologue movie already did that.
Still loving how the fleets movements are rendered.

Enjoyment: 4/5
Score: 7/10, maybe 8/10 (after watching the OAVs)

The nobility ascension seems a bit fast to me.
Sep 27, 2017 5:36 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
No wonder people keep saying to watch this first before starting the OVA series, lol. Lap and Jessica received proper introduction, and it was nice seeing what their relationship was to Wenli. I agree that the silent proposal and dinner was very nicely done. I also definitely felt more emotion with Lap's death and Jessica at the Lap's grave. I do wonder why there are some differences though, even though everything that happened was essentially the same. I also like the way the strategies were explained.

So it's clear that there are people pulling the strings behind the war for other reasons than what the Empire and the Alliance are fighting against each other for, which seems to be difference in politics/government? Either way, it doesn't really seem like there's a right or wrong side so far, once again. So whoever is all the way up high there controlling things, they want the war to continue, very interesting.
Dec 22, 2017 7:55 AM

May 2016
Great movie now I can finally watch the 110 episodes, poor Jean Robert.
Apr 26, 2018 1:52 PM

Sep 2017
Okay summary of the first 2 episodes. We have a NTR between the 3 people of Jean, his fiancee(who is the WORST) and Yang.

This one is more realistic and has the diagrams of the fleet, making it easier to explain what is happening. I understood the first 2 episodes even without the diagrams however, but this is smoother. But considering the fact they had SIX years to make the rectifications, I think this is more of a director's cut and still didn't introduce anything about the galactic empire and the Free planets alliance or the 150 year old war. Those things are swept under the rug.

We also have some yaoi moments between Reinhard and Seigfried. We understand their situation better, but if you watch the anime, you do understand everything within the 4th episode.

Coming to Jean, he is more heroic(And plays an integral part in showing the general's mindsets) in this part than before, where he was just a buffoon. This changes nothing. However, his wife is more of a BITCH than she was in the OVA?(I haven't seen past the 4th episode, so I don't know if she was any worse than she was here, but she is messed up in the OVA. That is what I can say).

Jean's fiancee(I forgot your wretched name), do you need Yang's permission to KISS and FUCK Jean? You should be dancing with Jean, not Yang, no matter what. And if you still have feelings for Yang, just give the engagement a time pause. I just can't believe that she was still dating Jean and hadn't let go of her feelings. WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE(EVEN YOUR EX) BUT THE PERSON YOU LOVE .She actually prefers Yang over Jean. I HATE HER. She doesn't deserve the love Jean has for her. I hope she dies quickly.

As for the tactics and strategy, this serves an important point in emphasizing the need for such. Yang's speech about having 6x numbers is important because you can surround an enemy from 6 sides(up, down, left, right, front, back). Then equally equipped for the same reason(otherwise the enemy can escape from the weakest squad), and also commands to be given because as you can see, this war was won by Empire because of the lack of information between the fleets.

Score:7/10, cause this is just rectifying the mistakes from the first 2 episodes.

They had 6 years to do so, so this is no big deal(NGE had better animation and came out 2 years later, so technically, the animation bump is not worth considering here). The plot is similar. I dunno if I have to down rate the OVA for this, but I guess I will watch the latter couple of episodes and find out.

And, I suggest watching the overture AFTER watching the first 2 episodes of the OVA. Cause, the OVA is something that gives a good intro, but bad execution(unlike the Overture, which has the opposite characteristics). If you didn't understand it, you can watch overture as a guide. But, in no way will this redeem the OVA of its bad points. You will continue to see bad execution of plot in later episodes of the OVA(probably, it is too soon to tell), but let's see how it goes.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

May 25, 2018 6:23 PM
Apr 2018
Wow, the planets alliance are free. Also, I like how the movie makes you care a lot more for Jessica and Lap... During the ova, I was like "Cool, he died. No biggie"
Dec 30, 2019 7:10 PM

Nov 2019
I love all things LoGH, the first film was outstanding, the OVA series is a masterpiece... but this film? It lacked intrigue.

To start things off I think the animation was somehow worse than the OVA. The freeze frames were extra cheesy and totally 80's. The scene with Roberts and Yang sitting on the bench was awkward. The animation here was pretty funny, Yang was saying goodbye, offered Roberts his hand while Roberts was still sitting the view abruptly changed as Roberts shook his hand and stood up, it ended up looking like Yang was helping him up but of course, this wasn't the case lol. I wonder if anyone else noticed that.

The proposal sequence was pretty awkward as well. Yang stood there creepily watching from afar and reacting late with what seemed to be a forced smile. We also got an up close and personal view of the proposal, their lips were flapping but we couldn't hear a thing besides a lady on the com. They tried to turn the proposal sequence into a special moment but it was badly executed imo. It dragged on for far too long for what should've been a 2 or 3 minute sequence.

Jean Roberts death was tragic, so I'll give them credit for that prewar build-up particularly the scene with Edwards right before Wenlie and Roberts dispatched.

Another negative, Kircheis was a non-entity, hardly ever speaking and when he did it was obvious and generic buffoonery like and I'm paraphrasing here "we should retreat your excellency" or "we should attack the smaller fleet" lol. A total Non-entity, and it saddens me because Kircheis was a great character in the OVA series.

The fleet battles were well done that's another small positive in a film of mostly negatives.

5/10
crucial99Dec 30, 2019 7:27 PM
Dec 31, 2019 8:26 PM

Feb 2019
As expected of Yang lol, R.I.P Jean this movie was much better than the 2 starting EPs so much plot development,I liked how they play the FPA national anthem ost.
Apr 26, 2020 4:15 PM

Jan 2013
Felt majorly bad for Jean Robert. Screw that incompetent and entitled commander, that motherfucker killed Jean T_T
Jan 17, 2021 7:22 PM
Jun 2017
It was good to get some insights of our character before they got to be the glorious warriors and shoulder-shrugging geniuses we knew in the main series. I'm glad we had some character development for Jean Robert Lap and Jessica Edwards. Anyway, I couldn't help but notice a few things.

First, there are some scenes that were changed, specially the ones regarding the battle. Things like the Imperial Admirals meeting, the refusal of Yang's plans and Lap's death were portrayed differently in the first episode.
Second, there appeared to be some recycled scenes from the main series. Scenes like the launching of the Valkyries and the destruction of the Spartanians/carrier ship, among others, were already shown to us in the Battle of Shiva and the last opening of the main series.
Third, there were some very powerful hints about Kircheis and Annerose's love. We were shown some kind of attraction in the main series, particularly after Kircheis' death, but they were bluntly shown here. It makes you feel even worse for them, as they never had a chance to confess it to each other.

When they remind you that Reinhard wasn't even 20 at the time of the Battle of Astarte, it erally hits you in the face when you look forward to all of his accomplishments. Who would have known that Reinhard, a High Admiral and the time and the fresh, brand new Count von Lohengramm, would wear the Imperial Crown just 3 years later. I thought the same about the rest of the characters, specially when Oberstein was shown next to the three high military chiefs of staff. Who would have known that him, a mere staff officer, would rise up the ranks to the Fleet Admiralship and occupy the position of one of them (Chief Ministry of Military Affairs).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» when do i watch this?

Hystique - Nov 3, 2019

16 by Strazdas »»
Feb 14, 2021 5:11 AM

» Can you identify the song towards the end?

aaronrray - Aug 21, 2017

5 by Comander-07 »»
Aug 24, 2017 11:56 AM

» Question

moush - Oct 30, 2008

5 by Alcoholicide »»
May 29, 2010 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.