Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2009 1:10 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another amazing episode! I really liked this one :) Even tho the plot barely moved anywhere it's nice to see Kaoru and Aoi starting to live together :)

-Next episode looks exciting ._.

Sep 22, 2009 10:57 PM

Sep 2009
It's so nice that Aoi wanted to do anything for Kaoru. Now if only I had a wife that would do that. : )

To bad that the pace that this anime is going so slow... *_*
Oct 31, 2009 6:43 AM

Mar 2009
Aoi so nice, the scene they sleep together makes me so speechless. :D
Dec 20, 2009 8:47 AM

Nov 2008
stardust001 said:
It's so nice that Aoi wanted to do anything for Kaoru. Now if only I had a wife that would do that. : )

It is starting out to be a nice little show. I would rather the story take its time than to have them try to cram too much in to just a few episodes.
May 21, 2010 4:37 PM

Dec 2009
Papa_G said:
stardust001 said:

It is starting out to be a nice little show. I would rather the story take its time than to have them try to cram too much in to just a few episodes.

/agree

haha nice ending,and this is becoming a quite interesting anime
Aug 2, 2010 6:36 PM

Mar 2010
Aoi kinda irritares me.. idk why. Am I the only one who feels that way?..
Sep 4, 2010 4:37 PM

May 2009
detectiveyoshi said:
Aoi kinda irritares me.. idk why. Am I the only one who feels that way?..

she's a bit strange like an old fashioned woman :/
but i liked this episode better than the last one
Mar 23, 2013 6:28 AM

Jul 2010
Ah. Aoi is a ideal girl so-called yamato nadeshiko.
Apr 12, 2013 9:30 PM

Jun 2012
I'm starting to like this anime.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
May 6, 2013 7:52 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I liked the anime, very entertaining. I don't mind the slow pace, in fact for Slice of Life type animes I prefer a slow to medium pace. As for Aoi, she's very beautiful and I like her personality. She's an ideal wife who will be supportive and always there. Next episode looks like it will be a very good episode. Also the women shown in the preview for next episode reminds me of Kenji Harima's aunt I believe.

May 10, 2014 1:45 PM

Dec 2013
seeing him being huged by her reminds that it has been a long time since my last hug from a person I like and how much I miss it
Jun 1, 2014 7:20 PM

May 2012
Dat ending <3 Really starting to like this anime, really cute development and I really hope it will keep getting better like this! Let's see what's next!
Oct 10, 2015 2:46 PM

Jan 2012
Be Careful What You Wish For

Sep 24, 2016 12:27 PM

Aug 2014
Gods, Aoi's adorable. I kinda hope there turns out to be at least one "wife" thing that she hates doing so Kaoru can be like "Look, don't worry about it; I can handle that one".

I swear I spent half the ep going "Dude, just roll with it. You worry too much." Hopefully his buddies won't get too upset with him; he's suddenly got a lot on his mind! XD

Okay, what the hell happened with Kaoru's mom that resulted in his grampa basically calling her a ho'? And has he always been such a dick?
DuneflowerSep 24, 2016 12:51 PM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Sep 24, 2016 12:43 PM

Nov 2014
I think that kaoru is really enjoying the feeling of having someone to come home to. He was daydreaming about Aoi the entire time. He even cancelled plans made previously so that he could go home to her. He is beginning to see that she is really truly in love with him and has been waiting for only him. Aoi is a very loyal dedicated woman she is a true for of Yamato Nadeshiko.. She has observed everything of Kaoru from his likes of food. Colour, favorite song. I like her personality as she is. Shy sweet. As for kaoru's flashback, I went into a protective mode , and really honestly wanted to slap him back. I feel that his mother couldn't take her with him, probably because of some sort of agreement. He is a male heir after all. Had kaoru been a girl then maybe the mother would've taken her. But then also the possibility is that she would have had to leave her as well,.. I have a strong dislike for the grandfather and I will continue to dislike him. I hate him as much as I hate Precia testarossa, And Tamaki suoh's grandmother.
Sep 26, 2018 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
Non existing perfect girl, Yamato Nadeshiko - Aoi-chan.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Feb 1, 2020 3:27 PM

Nov 2016
Aoi-chan seems like a dream girl lol, but I'm glad that other characters are going appear to soon. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to stomach the level of pandering

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2021 12:40 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was a bit slow but I still loved it!
Mar 14, 3:36 PM
Mar 2024
I'd like to share something with you. A Facebook "Friend" (college professor/teacher) of mine once posted a poll and the question asked if his friends/students (the ones who were men) would prefer women who cooked or women who were supportive when men watched their sports/sporting events. The results? "Women who cooked" won overwhelmingly. I want to give this episode a 10/10 because it recognized this value that a majority of men (at least of the American community I live in) wanted as seen through 葵ちゃん's (Aoi-chan's) nurturing.
KimonosanRacingMar 14, 5:01 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 19 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 4, 2009

7 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 31, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 18 Discussion

16 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 30, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 17 Discussion

9 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 29, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 16 Discussion

13 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 28, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Ai yori Aoshi Episode 15 Discussion

sailorlitakino - Jun 3, 2009

12 by KimonosanRacing »»
Mar 27, 3:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.