Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 9, 2014 10:21 AM

May 2013
The mc is boring!! I hope that he suffered from some psychological trauma in the past so he's an introvert suffering from PTSD. Now that would be a fun twist. And he should give commentary like hikigaya hachiman. Just anything is fine except a super generic mc!!
Feb 9, 2014 11:11 AM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Preciize said:
Okay for the first chapter I guess. Like others said, only problem I see right now is the MC and how he's going to develop. Looks like he doesn't have any interest in anything except for twitter. I wonder how that's going to turn out since Yamato did track and Haruto from KNIM did cooking. But who knows, maybe the MC is going to be involved in social media or something in the future.

Yuu is an introvert and acts like such a pansy so maybe a male cheerleader.

he looks like shinichi from half and half and he acts a little bit like him. he also seems like one of those anti social characters. i think he's okay for now.

also HE'S USING FUCKING TWITTER!!!!!!!! WHY HASN'T THE CHARATCERS FROM KNIM EVER DONE THAT OR EVEN ANY OTHER USED ANY OTHER USES FOR THAT MATTER LIKE SKYPE OR FACEBOOK FOR THAT MATTER!?! IT JUST MAKES THE WHOLE REAL WORLD ARC SEEM EVEN MORE POINTLESS!!!!!
Feb 9, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
Idk man, KNIM has happy ending. I got what I wanted so I don't wanna think about those anymore. Btw IIRC, Rin uses twitter. RinRin@twitter or something. Can't remember which chapter it was but it has something to do with tweeting her appetite.

Usage of social networking sites in Fuuka can be a blessing in disguise when you think about LDR.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 9, 2014 11:33 AM
Jul 2012
I just want Yamato and Suzuka. Fuuka is kinda meh so far.
Feb 9, 2014 11:43 AM
Mar 2008
Generic as usual, not gonna follow this.
Feb 9, 2014 1:13 PM
Dec 2013
Benphyre said:
Idk man, KNIM has happy ending. I got what I wanted so I don't wanna think about those anymore. Btw IIRC, Rin uses twitter. RinRin@twitter or something. Can't remember which chapter it was but it has something to do with tweeting her appetite.

Usage of social networking sites in Fuuka can be a blessing in disguise when you think about LDR.

it was probably chapter 219.1 or something. it's jyst something asbout rin feeling lonely or soemthing. however, i wonder how this is gonna fuck it up. maybe yuzuki can play a big part before her demise if seo does the WHO WILL DIE!?! thing. since seo just loves to explot. and since KNIM isa done i believe he can do whatever he wants with yuzuki and pair haruto up with another girl. now if that happened and if an ediotr hired someone talented if or i wrote it i would probably use maybe rin or some new girl. but if seo uses asuka that is kinda forced writing. i know i prefer asuka and haruto over yuzuki and still do but i trust rin and harutm more than i trust asuka and haruto seeing as how rin handled herself as a character and freaking strange that she doesn't do anything important in the real world arc nor in the fucking wedding-_-. still, i just hope this manga is like 68 or 79 chapters long because if he expands it the same way he did to KNIM then i'm going to lose it.
Feb 9, 2014 1:44 PM

Oct 2013
I am sure that Fūka will have at least the same number of chapters as Suzuka. Maybe the same as KNIM. We know already that Seo is able to prolong the story, if the sales are satisfying.
Feb 9, 2014 1:53 PM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
I am sure that Fūka will have at least the same number of chapters as Suzuka. Maybe the same as KNIM. We know already that Seo is able to prolong the story, if the sales are satisfying.

fuck that. i don't want trolls and fillers. just make the manga into a STORY.
Feb 9, 2014 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah, I want that too, but we all know Seo.
Feb 9, 2014 2:56 PM

Sep 2012
Good, i finished suzuka recently so this is a nice continuation.
Trying to watch all available anime series so you won't have to anymore, the list of anime I can recommend is still in progress, tho
Feb 9, 2014 3:07 PM

Nov 2012
I just don't know what I will enjoy more, the actual manga or Spider's comments. Hey, I wonder when he will start asking for more back story of the blonde dude and Yuu's sisters, I mean Yuu and Fuuka might be the main characters, but perhaps the others are characters he can relate like the Job hunting girl and the lesbian girl, shame on you Seo if u center the story on the main characters.

Hopefully, somebody will stop bitching about KNIM on this manga. OH wait he already started with his Yuzuki will die and Asuka delusions.
Feb 9, 2014 3:12 PM
Mar 2009
Tokyo again. Guy/girl moving in again. Bumping into supposed love interest again...
Seo, you really like to reuse the same opening elements huh?

Wow, Fuuka looks almost exactly like Suzuka, with her ferocity to boot.

Let's see how many years Seo can drag this out for. And, start!
Feb 9, 2014 3:15 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
I just don't know what I will enjoy more, the actual manga or Spider's comments. Hey, I wonder when he will start asking for more back story of the blonde dude and Yuu's sisters, I mean Yuu and Fuuka might be the main characters, but perhaps the others are characters he can relate like the Job hunting girl and the lesbian girl, shame on you Seo if u center the story on the main characters.

Hopefully, somebody will stop bitching about KNIM on this manga. OH wait he already started with his Yuzuki will die and Asuka delusions.

i see you misunderstand everything. heck, he seemed to hav edeveloped that job hunting girl but just forgot about her in after chapter 242 and now is getting her own spinoff series for some reason. i also complained about the lesbo because well seo used her, seemed to develop her, and now is gone after her invlovement with rin.

as much as i don't care for his sisters i know seo will use them later and that blonde dude is gonna be developed too.

i enjoy having our conversations together and will continue to do so.
Feb 9, 2014 3:24 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

i see you misunderstand everything. heck, he seemed to hav edeveloped that job hunting girl but just forgot about her in after chapter 242 and now is getting her own spinoff series for some reason. i also complained about the lesbo because well seo used her, seemed to develop her, and now is gone after her invlovement with rin.

as much as i don't care for his sisters i know seo will use them later and that blonde dude is gonna be developed too.

Not sure if I will drop it next chapter, so far it didn't get my attention. To be honest the only thing I really care was to know if Yamato got a medal or something. We already know he got the silver medal on the world championship, so that's enough for me. I didn't really liked Yuukiteru on this chapter, and he seems a bit to passive, won't be surprise to see him becoming best friends with his love rival as well.
Feb 9, 2014 3:31 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:

Not sure if I will drop it next chapter, so far it didn't get my attention. To be honest the only thing I really care was to know if Yamato got a medal or something. We already know he got the silver medal on the world championship, so that's enough for me. I didn't really liked Yuukiteru on this chapter, and he seems a bit to passive, won't be surprise to see him becoming best friends with his love rival as well.

i think the MC is okay. he seems like you're typical average nobody who just bumped into a tsundere. oh, and his sisters seem annoying. looks like a fun manga but i bet i won't like it after maybe 15 chapters. i would be surprised if it got only WORSE next chapter. seo should've finished half and half a long time ago-_-
Feb 9, 2014 3:34 PM

Nov 2012
The spiky haired dude would make a great antagonist in a Fuuka ntr doujinshi.
Feb 9, 2014 8:32 PM
Apr 2010
Lets take a picture of the town where I live.

Lets take a picture of KIMI NO IRU MACHI.
Feb 9, 2014 9:08 PM

Jan 2014
lol. .the main protagonist male is a tweeter person... (^ ^)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 10, 2014 5:56 AM
Dec 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
lol. .the main protagonist male is a tweeter person... (^ ^)

it's incredible how they never used skype, facebook, or even twitter in KNIM especially after the last arc
Feb 10, 2014 7:57 AM

Jul 2010
GenT-san said:
So ferocious, exactly like her mother lol.. Is it just me or indeed the MC looked kinda lame..

I kinda got more of a Yamato vibe from Fuuka. She has her mom's tsun-temper, but her dad's "get off my back" attitude.

As for the MC being lame, I thought he had some balls, telling a guy that is bigger than him to lay off the girl if she doesn't want to go with you. Sure, he misunderstood what was going on and thought he was lame himself, but Fuuka didn't. (Any bets on whether his phone survived the last few panels?)

I hope Yuzuki is their homeroom teacher!
Feb 10, 2014 8:03 AM
Dec 2013
zensunni said:
GenT-san said:
So ferocious, exactly like her mother lol.. Is it just me or indeed the MC looked kinda lame..

I kinda got more of a Yamato vibe from Fuuka. She has her mom's tsun-temper, but her dad's "get off my back" attitude.

As for the MC being lame, I thought he had some balls, telling a guy that is bigger than him to lay off the girl if she doesn't want to go with you. Sure, he misunderstood what was going on and thought he was lame himself, but Fuuka didn't. (Any bets on whether his phone survived the last few panels?)

i guess she will be
Feb 10, 2014 8:11 AM

Oct 2009
Fuuka is definitely the daughter of Suzuka XD

The first chapter is not bad, it's similar ad Suzuka, if Seo doesn't ruin the serie it can be interesting.
Feb 10, 2014 8:11 AM
Mar 2010
alexpte said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seo's new work is finally here! Let's see how this series will make me rage. Fuuka is one feisty character

I like the ONE SHOT of HALF AND HALF hate the series
Feb 10, 2014 8:20 AM
Mar 2010
I juat hope he doesn't fuck this up like what he did to KNIM I lost interest in that when they broke up and got back together over and ever again
Feb 10, 2014 8:26 AM
Mar 2010
Stark700 said:
First chapter is typical so far although this new girl seems to have a bright smile good and possible relationship so far. I'll wait to see how this goes...

Oh and seems like this is a sequel of Suzuka.

if this is the sequal what about Suzuka 2
Feb 10, 2014 8:29 AM

Jul 2010
HELLSATAN said:
Stark700 said:
First chapter is typical so far although this new girl seems to have a bright smile good and possible relationship so far. I'll wait to see how this goes...

Suzuka 2 was more of a post-script. This is a sequel. I guess KNiM would be considered a spin-off, with characters from Suzuka appearing in it, but not as main characters.

Also, it is official that Half & Half will resume. I believe the next chapter is due out in May.
Feb 10, 2014 8:31 AM
Mar 2010
yup same snario
jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
jose21 said:
Well, since it looks like is gonna follow same Suzuka and KNIM plot, at least I hope the dying or dead love rival is a girl for once.

NO DEAD RIVAL PLEASE.........

I wish, but we already started with the out of Tokyo boy falling for the Tokyo girl. Next obvious Seo's plot device is............
I would expect another LDR failure as well.

jose21 said:
Benphyre said:
jose21 said:
Well, since it looks like is gonna follow same Suzuka and KNIM plot, at least I hope the dying or dead love rival is a girl for once.

NO DEAD RIVAL PLEASE.........

I wish, but we already started with the out of Tokyo boy falling for the Tokyo girl. Next obvious Seo's plot device is............
I would expect another LDR failure as well.

yeah we already predicted that so who wants to make a bet on what chapter the dead rival will apear
Feb 10, 2014 8:33 AM
Mar 2010
julyan04 said:
TonyC1994 said:
Here I'll tell you guys the ending.......they get married.

No spoilers please! -__-

thats not a spoiler its fact
Feb 10, 2014 8:46 AM
Mar 2010
jose21 said:

well you can't blame the people KNIM is full of reverse NTR crap
Feb 10, 2014 8:48 AM
Mar 2010
niaxato said:

Please no more NTR crap we got plenty of that in KNIM
HELLSATANFeb 10, 2014 8:58 AM
Feb 10, 2014 8:52 AM
Mar 2010
zensunni said:
GenT-san said:

HELLSATAN said:
niaxato said:

Please no more NTR crap we got plenty of that in KINM

is his got balls he should ask FUUKA to pay for the repairs to his phone

PS; who in their right mind would throw someone else is phone just by thinking he is taking some panty shot of you
Feb 10, 2014 8:54 AM
Mar 2010
zensunni said:
HELLSATAN said:
Stark700 said:

Suzuka 2 was more of a post-script. This is a sequel. I guess KNiM would be considered a spin-off, with characters from Suzuka appearing in it, but not as main characters.

Also, it is official that Half & Half will resume. I believe the next chapter is due out in May.

I like the ONE SHOT of HALF AND HALF even if the ending is sad hated the series lost interest on chapter five
HELLSATANFeb 10, 2014 9:01 AM
Feb 10, 2014 10:13 AM
Feb 2014
zensunni said:
GenT-san said:

Wasn't Yuzuki a teacher at an all-girls school?
Feb 10, 2014 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
FireSky said:
zensunni said:
GenT-san said:

Is Fuuka cameo appearance in KNIM at the same time as chapter 1?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 10, 2014 10:46 AM
Feb 2014
Benphyre said:
FireSky said:
zensunni said:
GenT-san said:

Is Fuuka cameo appearance in KNIM at the same time as chapter 1?

I think so.
Feb 10, 2014 11:02 AM

Dec 2013
Then it is unlikely. Otherwise she would have addressed Yuzuki as sensei when she bumped onto her.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 10, 2014 12:14 PM
Dec 2013
HELLSATAN said:
zensunni said:
GenT-san said:

HELLSATAN said:
niaxato said:

Please no more NTR crap we got plenty of that in KINM

is his got balls he should ask FUUKA to pay for the repairs to his phone

PS; who in their right mind would throw someone else is phone just by thinking he is taking some panty shot of you

a stpuid tsundere
Feb 10, 2014 4:43 PM

Jul 2012
I love this new series by Seo already. I am already attached to Yuu and Fuuka.

Great first chapter!!!
Feb 10, 2014 5:28 PM
Dec 2013
HELLSATAN said:
niaxato said:

How about an amagami ss version of KNIM? I mean the girls seem very interesting and you wonder based on their personslities it would be interesting to see their relationships expand with haruto.

Also I don't think the girls from Fuuka will be that interesting. But I could be wrong though
Feb 10, 2014 6:26 PM
Mar 2010
Spider-titan55 said:
HELLSATAN said:
niaxato said:

How about an amagami ss version of KNIM? I mean the girls seem very interesting and you wonder based on their personslities it would be interesting to see their relationships expand with haruto.

Also I don't think the girls from Fuuka will be that interesting. But I could be wrong though

Bad Idea that is why I don't like games being made into anime they should have made it like Kimi Kiss pure rouge they could that here at least no NTR crap if I want to watch NTR I'll warch porn
Feb 10, 2014 9:42 PM
Jul 2013
Seo must be a pushover b/c all his MC's Yamato/Haruto/Yuu/guy from princess lucia/guy from Half&Half are all pushovers. And they all have a thing for pushy, bossy, bitchy, and annoying girls...Wonder what his wife is like.....tho I'm still gonna read this like all the others
Feb 10, 2014 10:26 PM
Apr 2010
MAV97 said:
Seo must be a pushover b/c all his MC's Yamato/Haruto/Yuu/guy from princess lucia/guy from Half&Half are all pushovers. And they all have a thing for pushy, bossy, bitchy, and annoying girls...Wonder what his wife is like.....tho I'm still gonna read this like all the others

Nah man, he gives beta males hope.
Feb 12, 2014 4:02 AM

Apr 2010
They couldn't get 4 pages into this without having a panty shot.

Nah I'm not reading this it'll be exactly the same as the others, decent to start then dragged out garbage.
Feb 12, 2014 6:28 AM
Mar 2010
Maybe his just a asochist

MAV97 said:
Feb 12, 2014 10:22 PM
Jul 2013
harrysoung said:
MAV97 said:

Haha that isn't being a beta male. Beta male is just not being outwardly aggressive or caveman like, but it isn't letting some girl treat you like her bitch (Suzuka) or leave you for another guy and toy around with you and drop everything in your life for her (KNIM). Yeah overly nice girls are boring at times, but he just struggles to write likable female characters (exception being Asuka/Akari) The rest of them are just plain annoying and do stuff that basically no one would do in any similar situation irl. Maybe its a Japanese thing and I just don't understand it, but it seems so unrealistic like he's forcing drama in there when he can't think of a natural way to have it occur in the story. All that being said, I do enjoy reading his mangas enough to have read them all and will def be reading this one and hope he stays away from the problems his manga have had in the past. (lets be serious any young guy, even a Beta male, who has a slew of hot chicks hitting on him would be hooking up with them. They'd be likely making the mistake of not being able to turn them down) That's why Suzuka was working well with the initial Honoka/Akitsuki relationship until they fit too well and he forced a bs breakup (same with Haruto/Asuka) The first girl introduced doesn't HAVE to be the one the MC ends up with (though it def will when you name the manga after her...)
@Hellsatan haha you're prob right.
Feb 13, 2014 12:00 AM
Dec 2013
MAV97 said:
harrysoung said:
MAV97 said:

Haha that isn't being a beta male. Beta male is just not being outwardly aggressive or caveman like, but it isn't letting some girl treat you like her bitch (Suzuka) or leave you for another guy and toy around with you and drop everything in your life for her (KNIM). Yeah overly nice girls are boring at times, but he just struggles to write likable female characters (exception being Asuka/Akari) The rest of them are just plain annoying and do stuff that basically no one would do in any similar situation irl. Maybe its a Japanese thing and I just don't understand it, but it seems so unrealistic like he's forcing drama in there when he can't think of a natural way to have it occur in the story. All that being said, I do enjoy reading his mangas enough to have read them all and will def be reading this one and hope he stays away from the problems his manga have had in the past. (lets be serious any young guy, even a Beta male, who has a slew of hot chicks hitting on him would be hooking up with them. They'd be likely making the mistake of not being able to turn them down) That's why Suzuka was working well with the initial Honoka/Akitsuki relationship until they fit too well and he forced a bs breakup (same with Haruto/Asuka) The first girl introduced doesn't HAVE to be the one the MC ends up with (though it def will when you name the manga after her...)
@Hellsatan haha you're prob right.

And that is why yuzuki and haruto don't mix. Seriously, there is just one fan fic involving the 2 and its in Spanish. Yuzuki is pretty much a stale idiot. It's sad that they got married and spawned daiki:( I hope we get some amagami ss versions because with each girls/women they are far more I retesting than yuzuki
Feb 13, 2014 11:41 AM

Nov 2012
MAV97 said:

Nah, I just think you have read it all wrong, I mean since when stalkers are pushovers. Too bad you didn't like the main characters, but just a little piece of advice, just drop this manga before Yuu dumps the generic second girl of the series.
However, there might be some kind of true in your comment, and Seo might have a low self steem.
I mean His characters never win again his rivals.
Cross over - Just when Natsuki looked unbeatable, Maeda would have a come back and is again on top.
Suzuka - If Seo tried to copy Mitsuru Adachi's "Touch," he failed terrible at showing that Yamato was not a replacement of the dead guy. At least in touch, other characters stopped comparing him and started saying he has surpassed the dead guy long time ago. On Suzuka, he never even beat Arima, and even after this chapter, he still not the best, he is second place, probably after Arima.
KNIM - He introduced another guy just to show how pathetic Haruto is. Come on, how pathetic it was when Haruto told Kazama that he (Kazama) got more potential as a man than him.

Actually, quite honestly if weren't cause of the main girls these mangas would have gone to hell since they are basically who at the end saved their relationship.
jose21Feb 13, 2014 2:13 PM
Feb 13, 2014 12:31 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
MAV97 said:

Nah, I just think you have read it all wrong, I mean since when stalkers are pushovers. Too bad you didn't like the main characters, but just a little piece of advice, just drop this manga before Yuu dumps the generic second girl of the series.
However, there might be some kind of true in your comment, and Seo might have a low self steam.
I mean His characters never win again his rivals.
Cross over - Just when Natsuki looked unbeatable, Maeda would have a come back and is again on top.
Suzuka - If Seo tried to copy Mitsuru Adachi's "Touch," he failed terrible at showing that Yamato was not a replacement of the dead guy. At least in touch, other characters stopped comparing him and started saying he has surpassed the dead guy long time ago. On Suzuka, he never even beat Arima, and even after this chapter, he still not the best, he is second place, probably after Arima.
KNIM - He introduced another guy just to show how pathetic Haruto is. Come on, how pathetic it was when Haruto told Kazama that he (Kazama) got more potential as a man than him.

Actually, quite honestly if weren't cause of the main girls these mangas would have gone to hell since they are basically who at the end saved their relationship.

Even if one is a bitch, another is some purple headed dimwit, and this new one looks to be a total bitch or some bipolar bitch. For once can't they end up with the secondary girls because these main girls are such a pain-_-
Feb 13, 2014 2:31 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:

Even if one is a bitch, another is some purple headed dimwit, and this new one looks to be a total bitch or some bipolar bitch. For once can't they end up with the secondary girls because these main girls are such a pain-_-

Hilarious, cause if you really think about it

Yuzuki = Honoka, however you liked Honoka when she was the secondary character. Both met once with the main character in their childhood and fall in love with him. Both have the same personality. They are both sweet, a bit shy......... They are the same to me, only that people hate Yuzuki cause she was so evil to pity date a friend, who by the way was loved more by his rival Haruto at the end.

Suzuka = Asuka, You liked Asuka more cause she is the second girl. What was so evil about Suzuka? that she couldn't get over her childhood crush. They are both tomboys, personality pretty much the same, loyal to their love ones. I pity Asuka's future boyfriend cause she is gonna act pretty much like Suzuka and will have a hard time to let go of Haruto. Think about it, just like Suzuka she is still no over her first crush/boyfriend Haruto. At least to me, the scenes of Asuka asking Haruto why did he choose Yuzuki reminded me when Yamato was with Honoka and Suzuka stayed with him behind in his House.

BTW, you have to be very stupid to named the manga after a character who will end up becoming a secondary character at the end; unless Yuu will eventually disappear and be about just Fuuka and some rather cool non dying guy for once.
Feb 13, 2014 3:51 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Hilarious, cause if you really think about it

Yuzuki = Honoka, however you liked Honoka when she was the secondary character. Both met once with the main character in their childhood and fall in love with him. Both have the same personality. They are both sweet, a bit shy......... They are the same to me, only that people hate Yuzuki cause she was so evil to pity date a friend, who by the way was loved more by his rival Haruto at the end.

Suzuka = Asuka, You liked Asuka more cause she is the second girl. What was so evil about Suzuka? that she couldn't get over her childhood crush. They are both tomboys, personality pretty much the same, loyal to their love ones. I pity Asuka's future boyfriend cause she is gonna act pretty much like Suzuka and will have a hard time to let go of Haruto. Think about it, just like Suzuka she is still no over her first crush/boyfriend Haruto. At least to me, the scenes of Asuka asking Haruto why did he choose Yuzuki reminded me when Yamato was with Honoka and Suzuka stayed with him behind in his House.

BTW, you have to be very stupid to named the manga after a character who will end up becoming a secondary character at the end; unless Yuu will eventually disappear and be about just Fuuka and some rather cool non dying guy for once.

Still hoping for a fantasy chapter of kazama are you? Well I'm sure we'll get one soon. Or maybe just write a fan fic since Seo can't go for yaoi. Heck, I'm surprised he hasn't even done a yuri

Anyway, if you want to make a series with the name just make the character at least more interesting AND well written then the other characters. Also, asuka wasn't acting like a bitch. She was more on the lines of not getting along with haruto at first until the later chapters. Also, she kinda viewed him as an idiot at times like any body else especially you and me. From what I have read about Suzuka she seems to be very unlikable whether or not Yamato isn't doing anything wrong.

As for honoka, I'd admit that I have not read suzuka yet just kinda read what's on the forums but since Suzuka is a better book and from what I have read in KNIM the fillers at times just made yuzuki kinda stale.

And you fear for asuka's boyfriend/girlfriend? I fear for daiki because he might become doomed from the start like his parents if he becomes a stubborn idiot
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amalader - Oct 27, 2014

279 by AnimeVibes_YT1 »»
Apr 14, 2021 8:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.