Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 13, 2014 4:16 PM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Still hoping for a fantasy chapter of kazama are you? Well I'm sure we'll get one soon. Or maybe just write a fan fic since Seo can't go for yaoi. Heck, I'm surprised he hasn't even done a yuri

Anyway, if you want to make a series with the name just make the character at least more interesting AND well written then the other characters. Also, asuka wasn't acting like a bitch. She was more on the lines of not getting along with haruto at first until the later chapters. Also, she kinda viewed him as an idiot at times like any body else especially you and me. From what I have read about Suzuka she seems to be very unlikable whether or not Yamato isn't doing anything wrong.

As for honoka, I'd admit that I have not read suzuka yet just kinda read what's on the forums but since Suzuka is a better book and from what I have read in KNIM the fillers at times just made yuzuki kinda stale.

And you fear for asuka's boyfriend/girlfriend? I fear for daiki because he might become doomed from the start like his parents if he becomes a stubborn idiot

Just read Suzuka and you will see what I am talking about:
Suzuka = Asuka
Honoka = Yuzuki
Same background, same personalities, only differences is how Seo set them up in the story.
The way you described Asuka is exactly how Suzuka started before the whole I can get over my dead crush.
Feb 13, 2014 4:48 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
Still hoping for a fantasy chapter of kazama are you? Well I'm sure we'll get one soon. Or maybe just write a fan fic since Seo can't go for yaoi. Heck, I'm surprised he hasn't even done a yuri

Anyway, if you want to make a series with the name just make the character at least more interesting AND well written then the other characters. Also, asuka wasn't acting like a bitch. She was more on the lines of not getting along with haruto at first until the later chapters. Also, she kinda viewed him as an idiot at times like any body else especially you and me. From what I have read about Suzuka she seems to be very unlikable whether or not Yamato isn't doing anything wrong.

As for honoka, I'd admit that I have not read suzuka yet just kinda read what's on the forums but since Suzuka is a better book and from what I have read in KNIM the fillers at times just made yuzuki kinda stale.

And you fear for asuka's boyfriend/girlfriend? I fear for daiki because he might become doomed from the start like his parents if he becomes a stubborn idiot

Just read Suzuka and you will see what I am talking about:
Suzuka = Asuka
Honoka = Yuzuki
Same background, same personalities, only differences is how Seo set them up in the story.
The way you described Asuka is exactly how Suzuka started before the whole I can get over my dead crush.

Except the stuff that she did didn't seem all that rash. But if she does have a spinoff and the main character happens to look like haruto or shu ouma if you want to go further and is a tsundere towards him because of her ex and that he kinda looks like him except his hair color is light brown or something and kinda acts like him but the difference being us that he makes the dicisions people make and is more mature to say the least and I kinda picture him in his early twenties which is much younger than asuka.
Feb 14, 2014 4:16 AM
Dec 2013
spoilers for fuuka chapter 2:

We get some fanservice from Seo-sensei. So look forward to the siblings underwear guys!! Yuu starts school and is pretty timid. Barely speaks and already starts to get teased. Fuuka is in the same class and uses his photo "shoots" to get him to start talking. After this some people ask to get his number but he forgot his phone at home and couldn't give anyone his details. He starts to beat himself up and when he goes home FUuka stops him. They go to a CD shop together to get some "Usamune" straps that you can only get when you're in a couple so she has him pretend to be her boyfriend. They hold hands and he says that it was a big deal. They get two straps and she forces the second one onto Yuu ambiguously saying that she doesn't know if they're dating yet. Yuu gets home and FINALLY checks twitter to find a message and a picture of her eye from a girl asking if he remembers her.

-The end
Jun 16, 2014 2:25 AM

Feb 2008
It was thrown from three stories and landed glass first without any kind of protective case, there's no way the screen wouldn't have shattered.

Not sure I can take another rom com where the weak male lead is constantly misunderstood and beat up by the female lead.
Jun 25, 2014 8:40 AM

Jul 2010
jacobpaige said:
It was thrown from three stories and landed glass first without any kind of protective case, there's no way the screen wouldn't have shattered.

Not sure I can take another rom com where the weak male lead is constantly misunderstood and beat up by the female lead.

It would be fine if it was in an Otter case!
Jul 19, 2014 4:23 PM

Jun 2009
That was really a funny chapter, guys rating these series ahead is too complicated. I just don't like the twitter concept
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 28, 2014 12:06 AM

Oct 2012
Nice misfortune... Nice xD
"Signature removed"
Sep 23, 2014 2:37 AM

Apr 2011
I took a peek of this manga and realize it was Seo's work

A weak, misunderstood guy and a violent girl. If I was Haruna, I would probably destroy that cd in front of her.

Manga not my type, and the characters' don't have a good impression.
Dec 20, 2014 3:07 AM

May 2014
Fuuka seems like an interesting girl.
This manga caught my attention.
Nov 14, 2016 9:17 AM
Dec 2015
Well, this is a good start.
Fuuka is so cute!

Jul 17, 2017 6:59 AM
May 2017
Will the new MC have the magic rod ass well and make all the female wet themselves ? or Haruto gave that trate to his son? oh oh .. maybe after Fukka we will follow yuzuki's kid life:)) and aunt rin can be back :)) she's the one that got no closure in the end ok KNIM....
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

Jul 2021
someone recommended this manga to me , so i checked it out .

OMG , this manga is so bad . what a bad 1st impression .

- how dare you taking pictures of my p@nties ?

- yo b!tch , if you dont want people to see your p@nties , then dont wear a short skirt , and dont jump around in public . now apologize , for jumping and bumping into me , for slapping me , and for smashing my expensive phone . the price of my phone was 10 million yen , if you dont have any money to pay me back , then you can pay with your body , lol . your name is fuuka ? funny name . you fuuka . you mother-fuuka . i will fuuka you .

page 11 : a typical setting of an ince$t harem henta! : a brother lives together with his 3 sisters , and their parents are not around .

page 20 :
- yo b!tch , if you dont want people to see your p@nties , then dont climb up so high , where it is so windy .

goof : the 2 pictures in page 16 and in last page are totally different .
daywithoutgamesMar 8, 2022 12:18 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amalader - Oct 27, 2014

279 by AnimeVibes_YT1 »»
Apr 14, 2021 8:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.