Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 29, 2009 8:59 PM

Jan 2008
i'm happy to see a new chapter. it seemed like it was forever ago that the last one came out. things seem to have taken a turn and i'm excited about Yuuki and Zero's next meeting. XD i wonder how they will react and what Kaname will do.

May 31, 2009 12:28 AM
May 2009
I know noone will probly read this or very few but I have my own guess for where the story might go which Kanime fans would probly hate me for or go cry in a corner. Anyway I post that below so if you don't want to get pissed off avoid that part anyway I really like this chapter mainly because it answer the freakin question of what the hell happened to Zero don't get me wrong all the other characters are cool in their own way but I was stuck wondering after the Rido incident what zero gona do know how he gona react I mean everybody was going off into their own worlds I could just see all the vampires who were know leaving the school walking through a bunch of flowers with the sun out and at the same time that song going saying "I can see clearly know the rain is gone" as they headed out to fullfill their goals and then I thought of zero who had basically had lost the last closest thing to him in his life and was left along with basically nothing to hold onto or give him hope for a future, in fact I expected him to go basically totally emo. Imagine my surprise to find him a year latter conqure his problem and come out stronger while at the same time realize that killing Kanime wouldn't achieve anything it just was really nice to see him become something worthy of the title known as Vampire Knight. Anyway this is basically the long awaited and over due info on what become of Zero so please don't cry over it I know you might like Kanime but it not like you won't get to see him latter espically since he seems to be one if not the only guys who knows what going on.

Ok my guess for the future I know some might hate my guess and I'm probly actually gona be wrong I just try to think how the author could put a spin on things so don't hate me. Okay you know how Kanime isn't really Yuki brother but rather is the decendent of the first king of the vampires who Rido awakened from his grave and I believe put in Kanime body (Yuki dosn't know) anyway I believe he knows that Yuki isn't very willing to be her Queen and would rather have his old lover before he was reseructed and he need Yuki body to do it however he couldn't take any action to do this while Rido was still alive and once he became free of Rido there is still a preperation he must undergo before he can do it which may explain why they arn't more lovey dove or whatever and once he reseructs her he plans on taking over the vampires rule and become it king with his old lover by his side. Anyways I am most likely wrong although I kind of hope someone took the time to read and reply a explain that tells how this is totally wrong. Anyways thanks for reading.
May 31, 2009 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
Lightbarier said:
Anyways thanks for reading.

Um, your welcome...
But I have no idea what you just said...xD O.o
Its kinda confusing, I don't really get your ideas of what is going to happen...o.o

Orulyon said:

i tell you why she cant be herself with him:
She doesnt want to bite or drink blood, which means she doesnt want to be a vampire, and she wanted to remain as human. Which means, she doesnt accept herself

Well, she will at some point, when she completely gets to her original state of mind...(hopefully)
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 1, 2009 9:10 AM

Mar 2008
I think the Yuuki x Kaname relationship is gross. Even in they aren't fully related, they grew up being brother and sister, which is like dating an adopted or step brother or sister you have had since you were really young.
Jun 2, 2009 7:44 PM

Oct 2008
I lol'd at all Kaname Haters.
I still think that Yuuki is the only that deserves all this hate lol, Silly and slowy girl.

But yeah, great chapter, i was kinda missing Zero.
>User since 2008
Please god help me quit this website.

Such great community that doesn't even know how demographics work, AND gives """detailed"""" reviews after first episodes.

Jun 3, 2009 5:41 AM

Apr 2009
bekeru said:
I still think that Yuuki is the only that deserves all this hate lol, Silly and slowy girl.

Hmm, I kinda agree with you.
The only reason why I "like" her is because Kaname does, and his happines is the only really important thing to me in this manga...
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jun 5, 2009 11:26 AM

Aug 2008
Yuuki seems more like her human self now...or perhaps she was always like that, just the shock of her memories returning got to her or something. Zero is being so sweet, poor tortured soul. And Kaname is as protective as ever. It's almost cute. Almost. And Aidou~~~ So adorable, even after everything that's happened. <333
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2009 5:11 AM
Jun 2009
i love kaname ver much. I want Kaname and Yuki stay together.
Jun 7, 2009 2:32 PM

Apr 2009
lutekat said:
i love kaname ver much. I want Kaname and Yuki stay together.
Yaaaay! ^-^
Me too^^
deadoptimist said:
Jun 12, 2009 3:45 PM
May 2009
this chapter was ok i think.. but nothing special (although it was said that this would be a special one since it's chapter 50... but besides the length there was nothing special about it at all.).. but I'm looking forward for the next one.. after one year Kaname and Zero meeting again.. yaay that sure will be worth seeing!

i think it was only ok cause there were some good and as well bad aspects...
I liked the fact that Zero matured. he seems to be more self-confident...and yeah I just love him <3 i think he has such a great personality... if he loves a person he would do anything to make this person happy (i just remember one of the first chapters.. when they are all still younger and Yuuki is ill.. she tells Kaname not to leave her side but when she falls asleep he disappears.. after awakening she opens the door of her room and find Zero sitting in front of it.. she asks him what he's doing there and without anwering he goes away.. but she knows he must have been sitting there the whole night cause the place where he was sitting is much more warm than the rest of the floor.. that just proves me that he doesn't want people know that he cares about them.. but Kaname is different.. he wants to know that the person is aware of his action).. I'm glad that he will become the president of ther Hunter Association.. that might change the story.. till now he was not able to compete with Kaname, but being the president would make him really powerful.. so two powerful men and a confused weak heroine.. let's see how the story will continue!!
but who really annoys me is yuuki.. i mean she chose Kaname over Zero and if that's her decision she should stand behind it... I'm not a YuukiXKaname Fan (it's not that I dislike Kaname.. but the only charakter for me is ZERO!!!:P).. but I think after telling Kaname she will be by his side for ever, it's just really unfair still thinking about another man and wearing his bracelet.
IMO that must be a torture for Kaname, realizing that "half of her heart belongs to someone else" I think she needs to mature too.. she should learn to stand behind her decisions.. otherwise she will just go on hurting people.... like she's now doing with both kaname and zero... if she isn't sure then she should tell Kaname the truth - but going on telling him "i love you and will stay by your side for ever" is just unfair...
Sure Kaname has suffered a lot... but if she just has feeling for Zero he can't do anything against it.. so he should better accept it and maybe think about ending up with Ruka..
I agree with you all, that the letter must be adressed to Zero.. cause on the first page you can see the letter torn apart and flying in the air at a similar place where zero walks along with the question "what are you thinking now"... and then on the last page Zero looks kinda thoughtful and the question is repeated again...the question might be a sentence taken from the letter...
Ah and BTW don't you think that Kaien is still hiding some facts about his past? what made me think so was the sentence that Zero said: ""your aura is annoying because sometime it mixes up slightly with that of a vampire" i know there was a chapter about him and juuri..but we still don't really know their backround... maybe he's so powerful because she gave him her pure vampire blood?
Jun 13, 2009 4:25 AM

Apr 2009
Equin0x said:
but who really annoys me is yuuki.. i mean she chose Kaname over Zero and if that's her decision she should stand behind it... I'm not a YuukiXKaname Fan (it's not that I dislike Kaname.. but the only charakter for me is ZERO!!!:P).. but I think after telling Kaname she will be by his side for ever, it's just really unfair still thinking about another man and wearing his bracelet.
IMO that must be a torture for Kaname, realizing that "half of her heart belongs to someone else" I think she needs to mature too.. she should learn to stand behind her decisions.. otherwise she will just go on hurting people.... like she's now doing with both kaname and zero... if she isn't sure then she should tell Kaname the truth - but going on telling him "i love you and will stay by your side for ever" is just unfair...

You're right... she is so annoying... Because she's acting like a confused little girl who can't decide If she wantes ice cream or chocolate so why not a bit from both... xD Okay, that was the stupidest metaphor ever but seriously, she should just choose one of them(and really mean it)...=.= (of course, she should choose Kaname <3)

Equin0x said:
I'm glad that he will become the president of ther Hunter Association.. that might change the story.. till now he was not able to compete with Kaname, but being the president would make him really powerful

Why would it make him powerful? O.o I mean, sure, In a way it would but when It comes to power he's not even close to Kaname... (even If he has his blood It only gives him strenght, nothing else...)

Equin0x said:
so he should better accept it and maybe think about ending up with Ruka..

I don't think that Yuuki has that kind of feelings or Zero... It was just hard for her to end their friendship the way she did...
Though I wouldn't mind Kaname x Ruka ending, but If that happens, Yuuki has to die.... O.o seriously....
deadoptimist said:
Jun 13, 2009 5:26 AM
May 2009
GothicQueen said:

Equin0x said:
I'm glad that he will become the president of ther Hunter Association.. that might change the story.. till now he was not able to compete with Kaname, but being the president would make him really powerful

Why would it make him powerful? O.o I mean, sure, In a way it would but when It comes to power he's not even close to Kaname... (even If he has his blood It only gives him strenght, nothing else...)

IMO what Kaname makes that powerful are his blood and his followers... but Zero had neither nor.. but chapter 50 shows us, that he now is really powerful.. when he talks to the chairman ge gets angry and suddenly the windowpane goes bust... and normally just a pureblood would be able to do something like that... and becoming the president of the Hunter's Association he sure will have many people around him that wait for his orders...

GothicQueen said:

Equin0x said:
so he should better accept it and maybe think about ending up with Ruka..

I don't think that Yuuki has that kind of feelings or Zero... It was just hard for her to end their friendship the way she did...
Though I wouldn't mind Kaname x Ruka ending, but If that happens, Yuuki has to die.... O.o seriously.....

I wouldn't mind if yuuki would die o.O but I don't think that this will happen, after all she's the protagonist of a shoujo, and we should normally have a happy ending for yuuki in the end (but the question is with whom?!:P)
I would not exclude the opportunity that yuuki has feelings for zero cause she never said that she doesn't have.. when Zero kissed her (i think it was chapter48 or 49) she just cried and said she doesn't have another possibilty.. and she never told him that she can't return his feelings.. so i think that she doesn't know either whom she is in love with.. Kaname was her first crush, but maybe after living together with him she might notice that he is different than she had imagined.. and being seperated from zero might open her eyes and maybe she willnotice how important he was and that the only person that could make her happy is zero..
Jun 13, 2009 11:01 AM

Apr 2009
Equin0x said:
when he talks to the chairman ge gets angry and suddenly the windowpane goes bust... and normally just a pureblood would be able to do something like that... and becoming the president of the Hunter's Association he sure will have many people around him that wait for his orders...

I don't think that only a pureblood can do that... :/
It just takes a strong emotion... Idk... bit It has to be a vampire.... o.o
Yes, he sure willl.... But what kind of people? :/
Think about it... Those people from the council were always so polite and nice with Kaname but they still wanted to kill him because he's too powerful... :/
I highly doubt that people from the association will love Zero that much, since hes a vampire... And a kinda powerful one too... :/

Um, I'm too lazy to quote.... XD
Anyway... If someone dies, It's gonna be either Kaname or Zero.... (probably Kaname T_T)
Hmmm, what If theres no happy ending?
It's supposed to be a "tragedy"... (and I hope that that's just cause one of them Is gonna get dumped in the end...)
If someone asked me, I'd like Yuuki to stay with Kaname, and for Zero to find someone else (someone less retarded... =.=")
deadoptimist said:
Jun 13, 2009 1:33 PM
May 2009
GothicQueen said:

I don't think that only a pureblood can do that... :/
It just takes a strong emotion... Idk... bit It has to be a vampire.... o.o
Yes, he sure willl.... But what kind of people? :/
Think about it... Those people from the council were always so polite and nice with Kaname but they still wanted to kill him because he's too powerful... :/
I highly doubt that people from the association will love Zero that much, since hes a vampire... And a kinda powerful one too... :/

idk but i had the impression that chapter 50 made zero more powerful in every way... he matured and all... so this could be only my opinion though:P

GothicQueen said:

Anyway... If someone dies, It's gonna be either Kaname or Zero.... (probably Kaname T_T)
Hmmm, what If theres no happy ending?
It's supposed to be a "tragedy"... (and I hope that that's just cause one of them Is gonna get dumped in the end...)
If someone asked me, I'd like Yuuki to stay with Kaname, and for Zero to find someone else (someone less retarded... =.=")

mh yeah it's of course possible that there might be not a happy ending but that would be really unusual for a shoujo manga, right?.. if there should be a happy ending, then i don't think for kaname cause remember what shizuka said "a pureblood drinking another pureblood's blood.. you sure will have a cursed life"
so i don't think that in the end he will end up with yuuki.. after all his life then wouldn't be cursed at all?

In my opinion in the end yuuki will end up with zero cause the manga's main topic is vampires and humans trying to live together and get along well.. so if someone like zero could in the end look behind the fact that the person he loves is a vampire and would end up with her this would be a big step and would prove that the idea that two different creatures living together isn't that banal at all?!?
Jun 13, 2009 4:48 PM

Apr 2009
Equin0x said:
cause the manga's main topic is vampires and humans trying to live together and get along well..

Are you sure that that's the main topic?
I mean, come on... xD
That's only the background story... Since everything revolves around the three of them...
And anyway, that wouldn't really prove anything since Zero is a vampire too, right...? O.o
deadoptimist said:
Jun 14, 2009 3:12 AM
May 2009
GothicQueen said:

Are you sure that that's the main topic?
I mean, come on... xD
That's only the background story... Since everything revolves around the three of them...
And anyway, that wouldn't really prove anything since Zero is a vampire too, right...? O.o

I wouldn't say that that's just the backround story.. the whole story is based on the fact that humans and vampires live together!!!
Yuuki, Zero and Kaname are just an example which effect this can have...
Jun 14, 2009 6:24 AM

Apr 2009
Equin0x said:
I wouldn't say that that's just the backround story.. the whole story is based on the fact that humans and vampires live together!!!
Yuuki, Zero and Kaname are just an example which effect this can have...

I can't agree to that... :/
I mean, It's the same as saying that "Twilight" is about vampires and humans living together... :///
deadoptimist said:
Jun 14, 2009 4:48 PM

Jun 2009
What a stupid argument...
*no offence you two*
1. Yes, Yuuki sure had a CRUSH on Zero. But she LOVES Kaname... If Zero is that important to her, why isn't she with him... *and no, that was not a question*
2. Kaname ending up with Ruka=the stupidest ending ever... He never liked her in that way.
3. Zero is powerful for an ex-human vamp. But that does not make him equal to Kaname.
4. If you think of it - It doesn't have that much to do with vampire and humans living together... Since all of the human students look the same and all of the vampire students (I count Zero as a vampire even though he is in day class) are drop dead gorgeous. And the main story is Kaname x Yuuki x Zero.
5. And please, to all fangirls: Don't change the story...
*cough*
Equin0x said:
i think it was chapter48 or 49) she just cried and said she doesn't have another possibilty..
she never said that, using those words... *cough*
Jun 15, 2009 9:40 AM
May 2009
EmoMuffin said:

1. Yes, Yuuki sure had a CRUSH on Zero. But she LOVES Kaname... If Zero is that important to her, why isn't she with him... *and no, that was not a question*
2. Kaname ending up with Ruka=the stupidest ending ever... He never liked her in that way.

1. yuuki has a CRUSH on KANAME.. or would you say that someone that is really in love would be that confused as yuuki? when you're really in love you don't hesitate to call the person by his first name or wear the bracelet of someone whom you know is in love with you... even kaname noticed that he isn't the only person her heart belongs.. and he should know better cause of the taste of her blood...So I guess the coming chapters will show us how she really feels (but as i said,although i love zero i would like her standing behind her decision and stay with kaname.. )

Kaname ending up with Ruka might not be that stupid as you think.. if yuuki would leave him, he would only have the night class people whom he can trust.. and if yuuki would be no longer there, maybe he would look at her with different eyes!!!

EmoMuffin said:
Equin0x said:
i think it was chapter48 or 49) she just cried and said she doesn't have another possibilty..
she never said that, using those words... *cough*

i didn't say that she said that with exactly those word.. otherwise i would have put quotation marks!!!! *geez*
Jun 15, 2009 10:44 AM

Jun 2009
Equin0xor said:
would you say that someone that is really in love would be that confused as yuuki? when you're really in love you don't hesitate to call the person by his first name or wear the bracelet of someone whom you know is in love with you...

Have you ever been in love with one person and had a crush on another in the same time?
Equin0x said:
Kaname ending up with Ruka might not be that stupid as you think.. if yuuki would leave him, he would only have the night class people whom he can trust.. and if yuuki would be no longer there, maybe he would look at her with different eyes!!!

No.
Vampires only love one person and that person is the most important thing to them. (more important than themselves) So If you're a vampire and your lover leaves you theres no way in hell that your gonna hook up with another girl... ><""" =__=
Jun 15, 2009 11:18 AM
May 2009
EmoMuffin said:

No.
Vampires only love one person and that person is the most important thing to them. (more important than themselves) So If you're a vampire and your lover leaves you theres no way in hell that your gonna hook up with another girl... ><""" =__=

EmoMuffin said:

5. And please, to all fangirls: Don't change the story...

yeah you sure should follow your own words ;D
Jun 15, 2009 11:37 AM

Apr 2009
Ummmmm....
EmoMuffin said:

No.

Um, thats right...

@Equin0x-
She is right.... I mean, thats the original story about vampires...^-^
How was it changing the story? o.O
deadoptimist said:
Jun 15, 2009 12:23 PM
May 2009
GothicQueen said:

@Equin0x-
She is right.... I mean, thats the original story about vampires...^-^
How was it changing the story? o.O

O_o where do you get to know smth about that in vampire knight? O_O
did i overread smth? O_O

please name the chapter or the source you're relating to...^.^
Jun 15, 2009 4:02 PM

Apr 2009
It's not in VK... ><"
It's just that, to a vampire, their lover is the most important person or something.
And Hino Matsuri didn't create her own kind of vampires (like Stephenie Meyer when she created twilight... ._.)-she just used the already existing story (you know: vampires are most active at night, some of them don't mind sun but most of them feel sick *or whatever* etc...)
So, EmoMuffin is right...

So theres no hope for Kaname x Ruka after all... Dx
deadoptimist said:
Jun 16, 2009 4:57 AM

Jun 2009
GothicQueen said:
It's not in VK... ><"
It's just that, to a vampire, their lover is the most important person or something.
And Hino Matsuri didn't create her own kind of vampires (like Stephenie Meyer when she created twilight... ._.)-she just used the already existing story (you know: vampires are most active at night, some of them don't mind sun but most of them feel sick *or whatever* etc...)

Yep... ((:

Thanx for explaining it GothicQueen.
Jun 16, 2009 8:00 AM
May 2009
EmoMuffin said:
GothicQueen said:
It's not in VK... ><"

Yep... ((:

Thanx for explaining it GothicQueen.

I don't think you can refer to general knowledge about vampires... it's not that matsuri hino has to follow that legends about vampires!!!!
and you know shizuka hio was Rido's fiancé but later he married Senri's mom.. so if that was the way you told, he couldn't have married another person!!!

but if ithat's your opinion... i think it's ok to have different opinions when it comes to topics like that... and what's more important: the strory is ongoing and if it's right or not, we can only know with the coming chapters ^.^
Jun 16, 2009 10:20 AM

Apr 2009
Equin0x said:
I don't think you can refer to general knowledge about vampires... it's not that matsuri hino has to follow that legends about vampires!!!!
and you know shizuka hio was Rido's fiancé but later he married Senri's mom.. so if that was the way you told, he couldn't have married another person!!!

Rido and Shiki's mum were married? O.o
Anyway... Yes, she was his fiancé but they were not in love. He was in love with Juuri(?). And anyway Rido cares about blood-not people so It's defiantly not a good example... :///
deadoptimist said:
Jun 16, 2009 2:32 PM

Jun 2009
Eew, totally!
Like, Shizuka hated Rido.
And I think that he was with Shiki's mum BEFORE Shizuka.
Because, Shiki was born before Zero's parents died. And they got killed when Rido added Shizuka's lover's name to that list. So that means that it was after he was with Shiki's mom...
Jun 21, 2009 3:03 AM

Dec 2008
Does anyone know when 51 will be out?
I got really excited here, when? when? when???
Jun 21, 2009 8:27 AM

Apr 2009
Um.... Someone told me that It should be out in about 3 days...
But Im not sure.. o.o
deadoptimist said:
Jun 22, 2009 1:32 AM

Dec 2008
Gaaaah! 3 days!!!
Jun 22, 2009 10:39 AM

Apr 2009
Heres what one person said (on 2 days ago):

btw, nxt chp should be coming out in maybe 4 days if on schedule ^^

and heres what another person said(yesterday):xD

CHAPTER 51 = BOMBSHELL

Be excited. Check out Sagakure's livejournal if you want the summary. The scanlations should be in all the usual places in the middle of this week ish d(^_^)b
deadoptimist said:
Feb 20, 2010 7:19 PM
Feb 2010
mangos said:
GothicQueen said:
Kagen_no_tsuki said:
am i the only one who think Kaname X Yuuki are cute?
Don't hate Kaname!!! :{

so what if they're brothers XD

No, your not! ^-^

I love Kaname <3 <3 <3 (and Kaname x Yuuki)

And they arent real siblings...^^

Me three! I prefer Kaname over Zero! I think they're so cute together.

i luv kaname 2!!! and kaname and yuuki they're da best
Apr 18, 2010 11:40 PM

Oct 2008
Zero has gotten more handsome. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jan 22, 2011 2:01 AM

Aug 2010
another good chapter =D

i hope Zero never falls to level E!!!!!!!! >_<
and i hope to see more ShikiXRima<3
Feb 11, 2011 11:48 PM

Aug 2010
Finally! I've found a few people that have realized the same thing I have, Kaname is not Yuuki's biological brother. He seems to be a reincarnation of their original ancestor. They would be related by blood then, but many generations apart. Kaname was only raised as her brother.

May 31, 2011 11:14 PM

Aug 2009
Zero will meet Kaname!
And I hope he and Yuuki too.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Mar 7, 2013 7:56 PM

Mar 2011

I'm still overwhelmed at how amazing of a person Zero is.
Apr 13, 2023 11:20 AM

Aug 2022
seems things are changing a lot.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.