Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2009 2:41 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The storyline was special but i didnt really like this show, they repeated the everything goes back to normal WAYYYYY to many times. Still because Sakura was there and gave Aisia a scolding that i really go YEAH! woohoo oh well 6/10 hope Da Capo II would be better

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 5, 2009 11:47 PM

Dec 2007
Too bad she didn't erase herself from my memories...
Feb 2, 2010 7:08 AM

Jan 2010
What a freak show! I really don't get this japanese obsession with incest, besides, Nemu is a bitch, I don't understand what so great about her (or about Jun'ichi, for that matter).
Mar 30, 2010 4:28 PM
Jan 2009
The ending really suited the overall show since this ending was better off closed then open. This show is a great example of true love that surpasses anything in its way and can come in many different forms. Love has no true form but when people have a strong enough will for a wish anything can come true. Jun'ichi's love for Nemu and Nemu's for Jun'ichi was so pure that they shaped their own love with the help of caring friends, a wish of a pure hearted girl, and an everlasting vow to always be together.
Rating for series category - 9.1/10
Overall rating - 8.3/10
Incest... that only matters if they are related but they obviously aren't.
What's with people and baseless opinions, why is she a bitch? She help everyone overcome their feeling for Jun'ichi because Nemu was such a good match for him. If not they would not have let them be in the first place. philistinism is what your spewing. The story was centered around the magic of the Sakura tree so it was obvious that they would go back to the main idea of the story, yes it does lack multiplicity but was inevitable because of the first season. ^^
Jun 18, 2010 8:34 AM
Mar 2010
Why do people still insist on "incest" - what is incest? Isnt it having sexual intercourse / relationship with someone of the same bloodline? So what exactly is incestuous of this show? Damn trolls *rolleyes
Or do you guys also call it incest when you have sex with someone who actually - assume that this person isn't adopted to your family - is living in the same room, apartment, street, country, ... how far does this line go.. I really can't understand it..

THAT is just MY opinion AND I dont want to have to fight for wheter its true or not. So please don't start a flame war...

Back2Topic: It was a great ending for a great show
10/10
The reason for this score is - it was actually the first romance anime I've ever watched and I was moved by so deeply...

Btw. - Stoylz & Day2Dream - lol yeah. Being inexperienced (e.g. in magic, human feelings, relationship, life) sucks ass ^^ Even though she meant it in a good way- and had some good points in her discussion with Sakura -, it backfired and it made it hard for me to sympathize with her xD

This is my first time being very direct and rude, so don't take it seriously,
Best regards
Aug 10, 2010 5:24 AM

Jul 2010
Nice ending, but I don't get why Aisia wasn't erased from Jun'ichi's memory? =S

7/10

Sep 16, 2010 5:49 PM
Mar 2010
the only character i dint like was aishia. mayb if they made her a bit less...retarded?...it woulda been ok. Nemu was by far my fav character besides Suginami.
Great ending and i cnt wait 4 Da Capo II
Mar 23, 2011 1:00 PM

Aug 2010
Man... I really didn't like Nemu but that's what I.F is for.
May 10, 2011 3:10 AM

Aug 2009
Problem with this show is that it knows how to build a mood pretty good so it raises expectations quite high
too bad it ends almost all of that in a worse level.
Nov 14, 2011 7:37 PM

Nov 2010
oh man finished it woop :) and yes i'm one of those few who actualy realy liked it and like aphton said more then a year before me, where the hell did you guy's get the incest idea from? do you lot even know what that means??? they made it VERY clear (and with that i mean the first season they kept saying NOT BLOOD RELATED!!! god before you guy's bash a serie's try and folow it befor you say something that make you look like somebody who didn't even bother...

and yes i didn't realy like aisia because she was so thick headed, but who didn't have the same feeling in the first season with sakura? alltough i could feel more empathy for sakura then for aisia (this episode made her a bit ok in my book) so for this romance/drama loving guy a solid 10/10 it was everything i'm looking for
Apr 8, 2012 8:52 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty good. At least I liked it better than the 1st series. Didn't surprise me that Aisia had to leave to make everyone happy and then would appear later just like Sakura did.

I wasn't much of a Nemu fan, but all the drama was centered around her and juinchi to make it interesting imo. I'm pretty sure if he would have ended up with Mako , Kotori or any of the other girls there would not be a season 2 that we just watched.
May 21, 2012 1:07 PM

Feb 2009
It was an okay ending. I'm still dissappointed that Aisia didn't die. Such a pity.
Jul 11, 2012 6:55 PM
Jan 2012
Day2Dream said:
Too bad she didn't erase herself from my memories...

+1 :)

I especially disliked Aisias part in this story. As she suddenly realized what she had done in Episode 25 I was like HAH! TAKE THAT YOU ****! *evil laugh*

Pretty moderate anime after all... I'm not very thrilled about it but let's continue with Don Capo II now...
Aug 25, 2012 11:13 PM

May 2012
I loved the ending, it was a little to happy for me at first but it grew on me and now I think that this was the perfect way to end the anime. I do agree that I hated Aisia's character with a passion through out the series but those last few seconds of this episode when she yelled Junichi's name were to cute so I forgive her. Another thing that I think they did right was the pairing, Junichi and Nemu were amazing main characters and the way the anime was made you could really feel their emotions for each other through the anime, I just think that if he would have ended up with one of the other girls the anime would not have been the same. What they should have done is what they did with Kotori, leave the anime like it is but make 2 episode OVA specials for each of the other girls arcs, that way everyone would get a happy ending. Anyway I give both seasons of the Da Capo a solid 8/10.
Nov 27, 2012 6:04 AM
Apr 2011
Honestly disliked most of the series and I really hated Junichi who is nothing but a lazy bum and spoiled by Nemu to the point that he needs his friends to be able to live a normal live (admittedly he does care about his friends). Nemu's live really revoloves around Junichi. The rest of the cast is ok but I really don't understand why none of them got on with their love lives since all of them know they never have chance (you can still be friends and help when he really needs it) since this takes place 2 years after the 1st season.

I actually like Aisia because she really represent the view for an outsider since the situation is really weird when you don't know anything that happened in those 2 years. Especially as no one cares explain anything to her so that she might understand it, especially Sakura should have been more explanatory to her instead of underestimating Aisia (as she said herself).

In the end the people that deserve each other must got together since Junichi is a bum and Nemu is willing to spend te rest of her life living with that bum. Just too bad that at the wedding all the other girls hadn't moved on by getting a boy friend (still don't get why they're so hung up on this guy).

5/10
Jun 19, 2013 7:16 AM

Jan 2013
otaku1793 said:
the only character i dint like was aishia. mayb if they made her a bit less...retarded?...it woulda been ok. Nemu was by far my fav character besides Suginami.
Great ending and i cnt wait 4 Da Capo II

I agree with all of this.
[url][/url]
Jul 28, 2013 8:52 AM
Oct 2009
I'm really disappointed that junichi couple with nemu and not kotori...
But the end was okay. D:
Jul 1, 2014 4:21 AM

Mar 2014
eh I didn't like Nemu... I was shipping Jun'ichi x Utamaru
Jan 13, 2016 9:48 AM

Aug 2013
grklein said:
What a freak show! I really don't get this japanese obsession with incest, besides, Nemu is a bitch, I don't understand what so great about her (or about Jun'ichi, for that matter).

1. It's not a incest lol. What are you talking about. They aren't blood related. And why would they not be in relationship? Because of what people thinks and says? Bullshit. They are normal 'healthy' couple.

2. Nemu is great. She is the best. I liked Kotori too, but Nemu FTW. And why are you calling her bitch? Because you don't like her? And why don't like? Ehh.

//
8/10 for whole Da Capo. I really love VN adaptations, and this one was another solid one. Nice build up for ending. It feels pointless at the beginning but after ending, I must say that it was good. I'm glad that they finally ended up together.

Time for Da Capo 2.
rsc-plJan 13, 2016 9:52 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 26, 2017 7:08 PM

Jul 2014
This was hell. Damn Aisia ruining the whole show.

5/10. Would be 4/10 if it weren't for Sakura showing up to save.
Dec 1, 2017 8:33 AM

Sep 2012
grklein said:

not even incest cause they are not blood related, also incest is if 2 closely blood related ppl have sex so no sex no incest so it has to be between 2ppl closely related with blood & also they half to have sex if this 2 conditions are not met u cant call it incest!!!!! law is another matter like some countries if ur adopted u can't marry the adopted family's daughter or son but if the family is just ur guardians without adoption u can & if its against the law its against the law if it against the law it doesn't mean its incest & also if u find it gross it doesn't make it incest i have seen ppl before who make same mistake call anime's that are not incest anime's incest anime's, maybe ur parents didn't teach u the meaning of incest properly they thought u got it but u misunderstood it?

second they became step siblings when they are teenagers u cant look at them as siblings if they become step-siblings at 7+ or 8+ & cause at their age sibling bond can't develop so u can't expect them to see each other as siblings if they become siblings when they are bit 2old for that i mean for sibling bond

& if u teach them its wrong u mite be destroying them cause if they grow up thinking that way & still fall for each other & they think something is wrong with them when they are normal u can teach that its against the law in ur country but u can't teach them its wrong its also possible that even without sibling bond there wont be any romance cause they mite be 2diffrent from each other like they don't find each others traits appealing, but i do recommend that if 2ppl with kids from previous relationship marry they would think about it is it good idea to adopt each others kids or not in a country where step-siblings cant marry cause they may destroy their future & happiness if they do that cause what if they fall for each other in future that makes u guilty of their suffering same goes to if u teach them that step sibling romance is taboo

also in JAP step siblings are allowed to merry so u see there are so meany reasons why u are wrong

i am so fed up with ppl calling a anime with no incest a incest anime & romance between step siblings incest ITS FK WRONG PPL WHEN DO U LEARN WHAT INCEST IS!!!! it is against the law in some countries (step sibling Romantic relationship well in some it isn't against the law & in some they just can't marry) but that doesn't make it incest zero blood relations means its not incest!!!!!!

even if u feel like its incest (even if u feel sibling bond with ur sister or brother & still see him or her as sibling cause of that u feel like its incest its not incest) its not cause incest is a biological term for two closely blood related ppl example siblings having sex (that what i learned in school)

incest is a biological term for two closely blood related ppl example siblings having sex!!!!!

TruXByakuya said:
The ending really suited the overall show since this ending was better off closed then open. This show is a great example of true love that surpasses anything in its way and can come in many different forms. Love has no true form but when people have a strong enough will for a wish anything can come true. Jun'ichi's love for Nemu and Nemu's for Jun'ichi was so pure that they shaped their own love with the help of caring friends, a wish of a pure hearted girl, and an everlasting vow to always be together.
Rating for series category - 9.1/10
Overall rating - 8.3/10
Incest... that only matters if they are related but they obviously aren't.
What's with people and baseless opinions, why is she a bitch? She help everyone overcome their feeling for Jun'ichi because Nemu was such a good match for him. If not they would not have let them be in the first place. philistinism is what your spewing. The story was centered around the magic of the Sakura tree so it was obvious that they would go back to the main idea of the story, yes it does lack multiplicity but was inevitable because of the first season. ^^

ur actually not 100% sure about the part are they related by blood or not? lol

they have showed that stuff with flash backs & talked about how Nemus Parents were friends with hes parents & Nemus parents died & hes parents took her in when they were 7-9 :)

easier would have been to look it up from Mal if missed the flash backs https://myanimelist.net/character/2384/Nemu_Asakura :)

i know u made this post long time ago

aphton said:
Why do people still insist on "incest" - what is incest? Isnt it having sexual intercourse / relationship with someone of the same bloodline? So what exactly is incestuous of this show? Damn trolls *rolleyes
Or do you guys also call it incest when you have sex with someone who actually - assume that this person isn't adopted to your family - is living in the same room, apartment, street, country, ... how far does this line go.. I really can't understand it..

THAT is just MY opinion AND I dont want to have to fight for wheter its true or not. So please don't start a flame war...

Back2Topic: It was a great ending for a great show
10/10
The reason for this score is - it was actually the first romance anime I've ever watched and I was moved by so deeply...

Btw. - Stoylz & Day2Dream - lol yeah. Being inexperienced (e.g. in magic, human feelings, relationship, life) sucks ass ^^ Even though she meant it in a good way- and had some good points in her discussion with Sakura -, it backfired and it made it hard for me to sympathize with her xD

This is my first time being very direct and rude, so don't take it seriously,
Best regards
@rsc-pl

some fools just have incest googles on them & see incest almost awry where they are beyond help well a lot of them at least are

example with this anime this is ep discussion of that anime https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1628816&show=150
Sugram22Dec 1, 2017 11:02 AM
Jun 28, 2019 12:05 PM

Sep 2012
rsc-pl said:
grklein said:

1. It's not a incest lol. What are you talking about. They aren't blood related. And why would they not be in relationship? Because of what people thinks and says? Bullshit. They are normal 'healthy' couple.

2. Nemu is great. She is the best. I liked Kotori too, but Nemu FTW. And why are you calling her bitch? Because you don't like her? And why don't like? Ehh.

//
8/10 for whole Da Capo. I really love VN adaptations, and this one was another solid one. Nice build up for ending. It feels pointless at the beginning but after ending, I must say that it was good. I'm glad that they finally ended up together.

Time for Da Capo 2.

seems not meany watch this new days, came here to check and no mew comments

point, also seems they have forgotten how old they were when hes fa.ily took nemu in

if anythingbis incest it would be him and sakura, borderline incest

Jun 28, 2019 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
Sugram22 said:
rsc-pl said:

//

Time for Da Capo 2.

seems not meany watch this new days, came here to check and no mew comments

point, also seems they have forgotten how old they were when hes fa.ily took nemu in

if anythingbis incest it would be him and sakura, borderline incest

New fans seems to be even more close minded than old fans were years ago. Everthing with multiple girls involved into main story is automatically bashed by large crowds nowadays.
Just look what's happening with YU-NO adaptation which is actually pretty solid one. The source is probably the best VN ever created.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 18, 2021 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
What a horrible sequel to an already medicore show. Junichi got reduced to a complete retard who needs his sister for wiping his mouth because he's too stupid to eat. Nemu still as annoying as in first season. Aisia, who almost matched Nemu in annoyance. And a bunch of random girls whose only purpose was to increase the size of his harem. Who like him for his only redeeming quality, that he's "nice"... 2/10
Oct 14, 2021 4:55 PM
Aug 2018
Not a big fan of the whole sister romance thing but I don’t quite understand the Nemu hate. Besides her being a slight Tsundere, her character actually was decently written. Either way both seasons 1 & 2 weren't that bad surprisingly as I personally thought the real dramatic scenes were good and really got me emotionally invested. But I cannot express enough how much I despise how they changed the way Junichi looked in between seasons that shit completely threw me off the entire time.
May 15, 2022 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
PotatoWedge said:
Not a big fan of the whole sister romance thing but I don’t quite understand the Nemu hate. Besides her being a slight Tsundere, her character actually was decently written. Either way both seasons 1 & 2 weren't that bad surprisingly as I personally thought the real dramatic scenes were good and really got me emotionally invested. But I cannot express enough how much I despise how they changed the way Junichi looked in between seasons that shit completely threw me off the entire time.

sensible take unlike some with incest incest incest, him and sakura would be incest, at least borderline incest

ur not big fan of step sibling romance that i get, that's sensible take i am neutral on that and only care that 2love birds end up together

Nemu was taken in by hes family when they were 8+, when 2kids are put together at certain age they don't always dev sibling bond and in older age it can dev in to romance

have u seen all the sequels to?

Sugram22May 15, 2022 4:22 AM
Jul 8, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
Screw the Nemu route! she doesn't deserve to win and she should just be a side character to end up with that doc. IMO.

Kotori route all the way! best waifu of the series. The only problem with her is... she's too docile, but that's also what's charming about her. She knows her place at all times.

Overall, this season was a lot better than the first. However, did we really need 26 eps. for this? 6+1/10
Oct 3, 2023 12:56 AM

Jul 2012
Just being "imouto" is like a cheat (+she is not related by blood), she have almost all the variable needed to become his GF..

So.. bcz she is too OP, we need to nerf her by using sakura tree 😂 whatever..

Hope another DC is better and less magical drama than this..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Da Capo Second Season Episode 25 Discussion

greenmush - May 22, 2009

8 by White_Alice »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Da Capo Second Season Episode 24 Discussion

greenmush - May 22, 2009

8 by White_Alice »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Da Capo Second Season Episode 23 Discussion

greenmush - May 21, 2009

8 by White_Alice »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Da Capo Second Season Episode 22 Discussion

greenmush - May 21, 2009

8 by White_Alice »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:31 PM

Poll: » Da Capo Second Season Episode 21 Discussion

greenmush - May 21, 2009

5 by White_Alice »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.