Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 6, 2014 9:07 PM

Jun 2012
This class reunion is the best opportunity for Banri getting his memory back and getting with Linda.
Feb 6, 2014 9:07 PM

Dec 2013
Mitsuo was annoying in this episode. He gives off the impression of a junior high kid who has no dating experience and all that. WTF with the stealing Linda's tickets and running around part? Seriously that was what kids did. I mean, I know with Koko around he had zero experience in love, but still, his own actions were ridiculous. Teasing the girl you like when you don't know her feelings is just.... ugh...
Was mentioned in another thread, but I have to agree that I don't think Mitsuo is cut out for relationships with anyone at this point. Gets rejected after a lame, on-the-spot confession, goes all emo and dyes his hair. Childish stuff, that is.
If he'd been persistent enough with Chinami, then perhaps he would already be in a relationship. But he then decided to go for Linda after seeing her in a skimpy outfit. Too shallow, man, too shallow.

Banri finally talking about his past with Linda in front of Koko was a clear indication that he's finally open to letting the cat out of the bag and accepting his past, as well as opening admitting his relationship with Koko to others. Still, don't know how Linda actually feels about the situation though.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 6, 2014 9:10 PM

Jan 2013
Linda likes to play games :)
Feb 6, 2014 9:13 PM
Dec 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
Mitsuo was annoying in this episode. He gives off the impression of a junior high kid who has no dating experience and all that. WTF with the stealing Linda's tickets and running around part? Seriously that was what kids did. I mean, I know with Koko around he had zero experience in love, but still, his own actions were ridiculous. Teasing the girl you like when you don't know her feelings is just.... ugh...
Was mentioned in another thread, but I have to agree that I don't think Mitsuo is cut out for relationships with anyone at this point. Gets rejected after a lame, on-the-spot confession, goes all emo and dyes his hair. Childish stuff, that is.
If he'd been persistent enough with Chinami, then perhaps he would already be in a relationship. But he then decided to go for Linda after seeing her in a skimpy outfit. Too shallow, man, too shallow.

Banri finally talking about his past with Linda in front of Koko was a clear indication that he's finally open to letting the cat out of the bag and accepting his past, as well as opening admitting his relationship with Koko to others. Still, don't know how Linda actually feels about the situation though.

I love Mitsou, I truly do, but it is a bit annoying how he has suddenly changed gears from one girl to another. In some anime it works quite well, but it's botched to the core right now. I love Chinami though, so I'm praying she ends up with someone. *Ahem 2-D Kun where are you?.* I actually forgot all about 2-D Kun and Mitsou not fully knowing Banri's past , which I find to be ridiculous in all entirety on Banri's Part. These guys are your best friends now, just tell them about everything. I understand that the "past is hard," but he bloody asked Linda about fireworks from before, and he said that he won't run away! TELL EM YOU GAFF! I do have to say though, I cannot wait for him to see his classmates. For whatever reason this is stirring up the most excitement I've had in the entire series. This is also the first episode since, well, the first one, that I actually liked Kaga. If she stays like this, and only has an outburst once or twice, I might take her off the pedestal of "Most Hated Heroine." Real excited for 18.
Feb 6, 2014 9:36 PM
May 2013
anyone else think that banri and linda are gonna bring back some old memories and banri is going to kiss linda or the other way around?
Feb 6, 2014 9:37 PM
May 2013
dragonlight said:
This class reunion is the best opportunity for Banri getting his memory back and getting with Linda.

Honestly I think thats whats gonna happen that or a least linda is going to tell banri the truth about what she really meant to say on the bridge. I also think old banri and new banri are gonna essentially become one person after that moment
Feb 6, 2014 9:39 PM
May 2013
iNeon said:
I think Koko development is happening a little to rapid though it's good but I don't think anyone could really saw you would feel comfortable in that situation atleast I know I wouldn't. Though it only goes to show how much she loves him I suppose.
I hope she isn't faking this to make Banri happy because it kinda comes across that way.

I do wonder if ghost banri will show up next episode.

To be honest I think she realizes banri has feelings for linda and is just trying to hide that thought just like how Banri is in denial over his memories and his feelings for linda
Feb 6, 2014 10:44 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. This anime really has to work hard to get about 70% 5/5 ratings
Feb 6, 2014 10:53 PM

Dec 2008
Cant wait to see what will happen in Banris hometown.
Feb 6, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
7thVoid said:
singleturbo said:

Having Banri get the wrong idea about her would be one reason. We all know she likes him still. What were to happen if Mitsuo were to be around her every time she sees Banri? In her eyes this makes getting closer to him more of a problem. Yes she said that she doesn't like him. We all know that's a lie though.

LMOL, yeah except that isn't true. Read the light novels. Linda likes Banri as a friend. Nothing more. Nowhere in the light novels has Linda told Banri that she loves him. What's more likely is a discussion about their current relationship. Banri told her he wanted to break from the past and only consider their current standing as club members. But no, with Koko's support, Banri is excepting his past. So that would inevitably lead to a discussion.

Odds are Linda wants to move forward with her life but grief over Banir's accident is causing her to stand still.
Feb 6, 2014 11:18 PM

Oct 2013
RightSaidFred said:
7thVoid said:
singleturbo said:

Having Banri get the wrong idea about her would be one reason. We all know she likes him still. What were to happen if Mitsuo were to be around her every time she sees Banri? In her eyes this makes getting closer to him more of a problem. Yes she said that she doesn't like him. We all know that's a lie though.

LMOL, yeah except that isn't true. Read the light novels.
What's more likely is a discussion about their current relationship. Banri told her he wanted to break from the past and only consider their current standing as club members. But no, with Koko's support, Banri is excepting his past. So that would inevitably lead to a discussion.

Odds are Linda wants to move forward with her life but grief over Banir's accident is causing her to stand still.

You should put spoilers in your comments if you're going to respond to people with info from the LN's.

Actually I was referring to their relationship as it stands right now. As far as I can tell Linda is still bothered by Banri simply by her reactions when his name comes up in conversation. It's fine that you know how things are, but how about allowing those who don't to simply enjoy the show.
7thVoidFeb 6, 2014 11:25 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 6, 2014 11:58 PM

Sep 2011
Oh no. It's gonna be drama once Yana knows about Linda and Banri
pew pew pew
Feb 7, 2014 12:18 AM

Jun 2013
Alright, random thoughts as I watch the show time:

Every time this show tries to involve characters that aren't Kouko, Banri, Linda, Mitsuo, or Chinami, it falls utterly flat. The Festival Club members are weird, not humorous weird, just weird. Ugh.

And yet, the main character interactions THIS episode were pleasant (Kouko and Chinami) enjoyable to watch.

My initial reaction is that Linda's a douche for not telling Mistuo about her and Banri knowing each other from Shizuoka, but honestly at this point I forget why they all kept it a secret from him. Might have to go back and rewatch.

Arising conflict between Mistuo, Banri, and Linda... might be promising, but I really can't put too much faith in this show anymore.

REALLY hoping GT pulls through with a decent ending. My feelings about this show are so conflicted given its propensity to annoy me, yet keep me interested in the big picture behind Banri's past and the success (or failure) of his relationships with Linda and Kouko.
-Trippwire-Feb 7, 2014 12:21 AM
Feb 7, 2014 12:26 AM

Jul 2012
God dammit why would they spend five minutes with those other club members and waste all that time? It really ticks me off that they are just wasting time like that at times.

I actually forgot that Mitsuo and the others don't really know anything about Banri's past.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 7, 2014 12:39 AM

Jun 2013
Entravity said:
I actually forgot that Mitsuo and the others don't really know anything about Banri's past.

We could argue that because we only get 1 episode per week that it's understandable we'd forget about this, but I honestly see this a big problem. It's not good story telling if the audience can forget details like that so easily.
We're not dealing with any overly intricate plot with many subtle connections and a vast number characters, as is such with shows like Tokyo Ravens (according LN readers it's also being super rushed, also which doesn't help the audience absorb info, but I digress).

I would say most of the gripes I have with GT as an anime come from directors' choices.
Feb 7, 2014 1:16 AM

Mar 2013
Fireworks time!

I miss Ghost Banri T_T
Feb 7, 2014 1:23 AM

Apr 2010
No ghost Banri, best episode in weeks.
Feb 7, 2014 1:28 AM

Jul 2013
meh Mitsuo is such an insignificant character tbh. His feelings for Linda seemed force. I mean how could he ditched Oka after one lame rejected confession and switch to Linda just because he saw her boobs? Can't help but feel he was only created by the writer as a way of introduction for Koko early on and then the writer got lost as to what to do with him.

He may end up with Linda but I'm definitely not shipping them. Even Linda x 2D-kun is a much better prospect or just let her be with the festival club senpai and 2D-kun with Oka so Mitsuo can end up rotting alone in a sad corner of his room.
Feb 7, 2014 3:19 AM
Oct 2013
It is really annoying when people who commented in a discussion where they tell the spoiler. Unlike people who cant read the light novel and those who tell the spoiler just wanted to show how special they are by knowing what happen next. At least learn to use SPOILER TAG.
Feb 7, 2014 3:25 AM
Oct 2013
RightSaidFred said:
7thVoid said:
singleturbo said:

LMOL, yeah except that isn't true. Read the light novels. Linda likes Banri as a friend. Nothing more. Nowhere in the light novels has Linda told Banri that she loves him. What's more likely is a discussion about their current relationship. Banri told her he wanted to break from the past and only consider their current standing as club members. But no, with Koko's support, Banri is excepting his past. So that would inevitably lead to a discussion.

Dude learn to use spoiler tag. Your spoiler is annoying. Here we discussing on episode 17.
Feb 7, 2014 3:36 AM

Dec 2012
This episode was really good!
Acnologia23 said:
I was amazed to how much Koko mature in this episode.
Exactly! And Banri too. I really enjoyed the roof scene where Banri, Koko, and Linda were talking, it was good to see that they stopped the drama and lies between them. Same for the scene on the stairs in the festival, and I think these 2 quotes sum up the episode's good points pretty well: "I'm Glad you said it. It helped me decide to face my past" and I think Koko's speaking for us all when she says "I feel like I'll finally get to see the whole Banri".

The girls bonding was great to see, I love it when girls are genuinely friends with each other beyond their relationship with the guys. I wonder what's going on with Oka's depressed attitude. And Yana! What's up with him and Linda!?? We still don't know...

So after all of that, it was bit disappointing to see Koko - and Linda to some extent - lying about Banri's hospitalisation to Yana. I don't want another unnecessary drama arising from that, plus he's a good friend to all parties, so I don't get their reluctance.

(But, all things considered, this episode proves that when all the main characters are involved the show becomes much better than when it's just between Koko/Banri, as I said in the last thread)
fullmetalbenderFeb 7, 2014 3:40 AM
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Feb 7, 2014 3:37 AM
Nov 2012
This episode was something different. I feel happy that people now want Banri and Koko together. I wanted that from the start though I am kind of sad about what will happen to Linda.
Guess this episode is a start of the drama which has yet to come in the future episodes.
Feb 7, 2014 3:45 AM

Dec 2013
That Beginning was absolutely hilarious, god that is one creepy club they joined. I'm really looking forward to that class reunion, though I'm not looking forward to that were probably going to see some more ghost banri. It's weird...the more I get further into this series the more KoKo grows on me.
Feb 7, 2014 4:17 AM

Oct 2012
So.. even Koko can be grown-up and caring when wants to. Her smile in this scene made my day :)
http://i.imgur.com/p1Foyi5.jpg
And her speech skill in the end saved Banri a lot when Mitsuo was asking questions at restaurant (he has crush on Linda for sure).
I know those are just little details but it makes the show believable.

Next time I think Banri is going to talk to Linda about their relationship and about what the answer to his previous question was. At that time it wouldn't be surprising if Linda tries to kiss him or something. Something is definitely going to happen (not to mention Banri's probable escape from reunion because he gets ebarassed or someone makes jokes of him and Linda is going to catch him up and calm him after that).
Feb 7, 2014 6:00 AM

Apr 2011
Wow, they're growing up before my very eyes. Those two have become decent human beings now.
Feb 7, 2014 6:09 AM

Jul 2013
People were probably lying to Yana because they honestly have no real place talking about Banri's past. That is Banri's problem he created since he wanted to cut his past out so no one knows jack. Now that he is getting over it he can come out to his friends more.

Still Yana probably would be frustrated as hell right now because its obvious that everyone knows something that he doesn't and its relatively big. I don't feel bad about him getting brushed off by Linda though, considering if he wasn't so quick to switch girls he could have properly asked out Oka and be dating her.
Feb 7, 2014 6:54 AM

Sep 2013
as an avid supporter of banri x linda i freaking hated this ep
actually no, i didn't hate the ep, i just hated mitsuo :L

needs to back off and idec if he doesn't know anything lol
koko was more understanding this ep tho which was a nice change :)
Feb 7, 2014 7:32 AM

Nov 2010
The club festival was awesome with a rooftop view on the Hanabi
For the entire club to assume a break up between Tada and Kaga was kind of harsh

It's nice to see Koko has accepted Banri for who is and involves Linda, the other friends within the circle are left out sadly and Yana seems to be very bothered by it
Feb 7, 2014 8:00 AM

Oct 2011
Koko and Banri changed so much throughout these episodes.

I always wanted to see Banri/Linda's hometown. Hopefully everyone there accepts him as he is and not his old self. Ghost Banri might interfere next week??? Since Koko isn't there to interfere with them.

Mitsuo and Linka moment : 0

I was shocked to find out 2D-kun knew about Banri's accident. He still remember that story from cult episode. Now Mitsuo knows : O
I wonder what's his reaction will be when he finds out Linda had feelings for Banri
: O
Which I hope doesn't ruin their friendship with each other TwT.
Feb 7, 2014 8:12 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, looks like Yana is becoming too nosy on Linda.

Yana X Miss Ultrasonic for me.
Feb 7, 2014 8:54 AM

Feb 2014
Hoping nothing happens between Linda and Banri at the reunion. I'm team Koko!

Was very happy to see how mature she is becoming. You go girl ^^
Feb 7, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2013
And I thought it couldn't ever get more boring than it was.

Mitsuo's such a 5th wheel and more of a side character than 2d-kun, yet he gets more focus. Honestly, when pairing/shipping is involved, Mitsuo shouldn't end up with anyone.
Feb 7, 2014 9:25 AM

Jul 2012
I guess I'm in the minority with loving this episode =P haha. The reunion sounds really interesting. I wonder how it'll turn out and what it'll be like for Banri. Kouko changed the subject so fast when Mitsuo brought up Banri's hospitalization. She made it too obvious haha. What did Linda say to Kouko and Banri!?
Feb 7, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
I loved this show at first, and thought the humor with Yana, Banri, Koko and 2D was perfect. I really like more mature type of romance/drama in this setting to, and thought i might be getting a different type of Honey and Clover. While I don't think this show has gone completely down hill by any means, I just think it's lost some steam these past 3-4 episodes to me personally. I'll watch it to the end though but I just can't help but become frustrated with just about any and everything Banri does or says.

Anyways, I just hope this thing about Yana just finding out about Banri's accident now turns into something where he feels an unnecessary amount of betrayal. It's not the biggest deal, but who knows, maybe he takes his frustration about getting pretty much rejected by Linda on him. It will be far worse if Banri somehow gets greedy again and does something with Linda and both Yana/Koko find out.
Feb 7, 2014 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
Well, looks like Yana finds out the truth of Banri's High school accident, his reaction felt unstable... Banri and Linda, visiting their hometown reunion, though what happens if they run in with each other... probably the drama is on its way.

Feb 7, 2014 12:18 PM

Jan 2014
simply boring...no linda-banri-koko interaction,no fun,no romance,no drama,thats what we call a filler episode in a shounen anime
Feb 7, 2014 1:20 PM
Feb 2014
okay first of all my english is very bad so if ure reading my post apologize me for the mistakes i´ll make now without being to aggressive against all koko fans i honestly cant understand how one can sympathise with a charakter as koko especially if it comes to compare her with linda in my opinion koko is like someone who has no clue about an real relationship i have already read some of the older posts where mitsuo is been criticized because of his childishness and the disability of fixing on one girl which means that he seems to be driven by superficialities here i see similarities between koko and mitsuo as we know koko was rejected by mitsuo in the past because of her familiarity and then she met banri by accident and realiized that someone like banri wont deny her because he is kind and doesnt know her for a long time unlike mitsuo who is koko´s childhood friend i mean if koko loved mitsuo since her childhood it is very weak of her to just substitute him with banri the other aspect relates to this episode it seems that koko is maturing and as she said herself she wants to know the whole banri this is a good progress but there is no guarantee that she´ll remain like this and that this is not just another trick for getting closer to banri on the other hand linda did not act like koko instead she was always thinking of what would be best for banri except the situation in the changing room where she told her friends that she doesn´t like banri
my main point is that as far as we know koko is attaining maturity and there is no guarantee that she will keep this change of her unlike linda who is acting strange sometimes but rational reasonable someone like banri would better fit linda than koko
i apologize for not having this episode as main reason of my post
Feb 7, 2014 1:42 PM

Sep 2013
fiiiiiiiinally golden time got interesting again. good episode.
I was proud of koko :') looks like they're both maturing.
I'm surprised mitsuo didn't know about the accident...
Feb 7, 2014 2:03 PM

Dec 2012
An---Chan said:
okay first of all my english is very bad so if ure reading my post apologize me for the mistakes i´ll make now without being to aggressive against all koko fans i honestly cant understand how one can sympathise with a charakter as koko especially if it comes to compare her with linda in my opinion koko is like someone who has no clue about an real relationship i have already read some of the older posts where mitsuo is been criticized because of his childishness and the disability of fixing on one girl which means that he seems to be driven by superficialities here i see similarities between koko and mitsuo as we know koko was rejected by mitsuo in the past because of her familiarity and then she met banri by accident and realiized that someone like banri wont deny her because he is kind and doesnt know her for a long time unlike mitsuo who is koko´s childhood friend i mean if koko loved mitsuo since her childhood it is very weak of her to just substitute him with banri the other aspect relates to this episode it seems that koko is maturing and as she said herself she wants to know the whole banri this is a good progress but there is no guarantee that she´ll remain like this and that this is not just another trick for getting closer to banri on the other hand linda did not act like koko instead she was always thinking of what would be best for banri except the situation in the changing room where she told her friends that she doesn´t like banri
my main point is that as far as we know koko is attaining maturity and there is no guarantee that she will keep this change of her unlike linda who is acting strange sometimes but rational reasonable someone like banri would better fit linda than koko

While I agree with some aspects of this post and I'm not what you'd a call a 'Koko fan', I also think her character is very interesting - when handled the right way. She's obsessive, emotionally fragile, insecure, and extremely immature, and some these traits are actually quite common in young people especially when romantic relationships are concerned. In light of that, I found her to be potentially interesting, but there were times when she was utterly irritating a character as well. Mitsuo and her relationship started off pretty terrible and actually got worse even after she started dating Banri, because she never really reconciled with him and came to terms with their 'break up' in a healthy manner. Now, I think, that is slowly being healed through relatively normal interactions between the two. This last episode was very good one in showing her development. All the show needs to do is keep its consistency.
Mitsuo, on the other hand, is not significantly more mature than Koko, otherwise he'd have stopped their ridiculous 'relationship' instead of always running. They both keep using either the 'avoidance' or the 'running away' methods when it comes to relationships and things get difficult to handle. He's done just that with Oka, and instead of trying to be normal friends with her again, he is attempts to start something with Linda (yet to be confirmed). However, that is not a particularly valid reason to 'bash' his character because that, too, is another trait young people possess.
So in some aspects like these, I think this show does a good job portraying fairly realistic characterisation and relationships. And unlike some, I actually find this better than the fan-favourite Toradora! which is from the same creator.
Anime List

↳ click profile for recommendations

✨☆✨

Feb 7, 2014 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
An---Chan said:
Koko has her flaws, but she always acknowledges them and tries her hardest to rectify them. Banri wasn't just a substitution for Mitsuo, the reason Koko didn't accept Banri right away was because she didn't want her feelings for Mitsuo to seem superficial because they weren't. She wanted to have enough time to move on from Mitsuo completely before confessing to Banri herself, but Banri didn't give her sufficient time. This was stated in the light novels and manga.

Linda doing "what's best for Banri" is fine, but her constant dishonesty, both before and after Banri's accident is just really tiring. She has serious issues with saying how she feels. Even if she says something like how she would've said yes back then but it's impossible now, it wouldn't jeopardize Banri's relationship, but she doesn't even say that. Koko fights for her love and works hard to improve their relationship, which I find really admirable. There's no guarantee that Koko will keep her maturity, but there's also no guarantee of anything. But so far I'd say there's been an upward trend of Koko taking two steps forward and one step back. Which is more than I can say for Linda who seems exactly the same as she was during her childhood.
Feb 7, 2014 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
I'm okay with him snooping around trying to find answers and a connection between Banri and Linda.. But if he really thinks thats a big deal then hes pretty stupid. Whats the past IS the past and its not like its going to determine whether Linda is available to him or not. Its up to him to do something about his relationship with her. hes just dragging banri into his own problems now
"I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil." - Senjougahara Hitagi
"What we see is reality, what we remember is an illusion." - Cloud Strife
Feb 7, 2014 3:11 PM

Jan 2014
@Madara31- I completely agree with you saying it's portraying these characters and their relationships realistically. I draws you in and makes you feel extremely tense at certain moments, sometimes you can just feel something about to happen for better or worse. I'm only 2 episodes into Toradora! and just personally, I truly dislike Taiga's character and look.

I hope Yana doesn't go berserk on Banri purely about his past, as I said in a previous post and others have, the past is the past. I can understand him being a tad frustrated, but it's not as if he told everyone except him. He's entirely different than his past self so why bring it up, especially when there aren't many great times to do so. On the other hand, if he spots Banri fooling around with Linda or vice-versa, I would be utterly pissed/jealous as well. Personally I like Yana's character more than Banri and sincerely hope that everything doesn't fall apart around them and it takes a death or something really grave to happen for them to all come back together. I definitely jumped ahead in that last sentence but, these past few episodes have me panicking something terrible is inevitable. I hate that eerie opening.
Feb 7, 2014 3:15 PM

Jun 2013
Mitsuo is obviously interested in Linda now.

Next episode we'll see exactly how Banri's high school class treated him... it's been hinted that he wasn't exactly the popular guy in school, I just hope he wasn't bullied or something. It would suck to have no memories and then go to class reunion just to find out you used to be the laughing stock of the school.
Feb 7, 2014 3:16 PM

May 2013
I liked this episode, even if much didn't actually happen. Just a nice, quiet episode. Most interesting part was the last few mins, though, definitely. Wonder if all this will serve as a catalyst for the inevitable tragedy that's been hinted at for a while now....
My anime blog
Latest Post: The Zero Requiem (Analysis of the Ending of Code Geass)
Feb 7, 2014 3:43 PM
Feb 2014
@fullmetalbender i fully agree with your explanations relating to the characteristics of young people like in this drama we all are probably about the same age or maybe not would also be interesting to hear the opinion of someone who is above the shounen age ^^
@madara31 u mentioned some of koko's characteristics which lead me exqctly to the point where i just can't like koko but as we all know everyone has it's own opinion :)
Feb 7, 2014 3:56 PM
Feb 2014
Madara31 said:
An---Chan said:
Koko has her flaws, but she always acknowledges them and tries her hardest to rectify them. Banri wasn't just a substitution for Mitsuo, the reason Koko didn't accept Banri right away was because she didn't want her feelings for Mitsuo to seem superficial because they weren't. She wanted to have enough time to move on from Mitsuo completely before confessing to Banri herself, but Banri didn't give her sufficient time. This was stated in the light novels and manga.

Linda doing "what's best for Banri" is fine, but her constant dishonesty, both before and after Banri's accident is just really tiring. She has serious issues with saying how she feels. Even if she says something like how she would've said yes back then but it's impossible now, it wouldn't jeopardize Banri's relationship, but she doesn't even say that. Koko fights for her love and works hard to improve their relationship, which I find really admirable. There's no guarantee that Koko will keep her maturity, but there's also no guarantee of anything. But so far I'd say there's been an upward trend of Koko taking two steps forward and one step back. Which is more than I can say for Linda who seems exactly the same as she was during her childhood.
well u also hit some interesting points that's for sure but my opinion as a whole stays the same
Feb 7, 2014 4:31 PM

Oct 2010
An---Chan said:
Madara31 said:
An---Chan said:

well u also hit some interesting points that's for sure but my opinion as a whole stays the same
That's fine, I'm not trying to change your opinion, I just wanted you to see why some people may sympathize with Koko :)
Feb 7, 2014 4:35 PM

Jul 2013
I feel a build up for some thing big
Feb 7, 2014 5:04 PM

Jan 2014
Sweet, if anything it was a build up episode. I gotta agree that Koko matured this episode a lot.

Things are looking to be fun and complicated. This author knows his deal.
Feb 7, 2014 5:20 PM

Mar 2008
I'm still hoping to see Oka and Mitsuo together by the end. Still rooting for Banri and Linda. I kinda feel bad for Koko, but I'd much rather see Banri with Linda. If inner spirit Banri ever comes back into his body, there's going to be some major drama.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.