Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 20, 2014 3:04 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Episode usable, do not find it boring, it's just a bit too slice of life. Narrative interesting, you can figure out what's real between Yana and Linda and shows the step forward made ​​by the couple BanriXKouko. In addition there is also some element that can lend a hand to make people understand how it could evolve the story.
Drawings and animations sufficient.
Cute episode at the beginning! XD
Feb 23, 2014 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
HalibelTheEspada said:

Personally I think (depending on what happens with Linda and Banri in their hometown next episode) Mitsuo will find out about everything and that Linda has feelings for Banri, and then he'll try to convince her to confess her feelings in order to finally have things resolved for better or worse. And of course, it's clear that he likes Linda, which is why I hope he'll do the right thing in the end.
Feb 24, 2014 9:54 PM

Jul 2013
Homucifer said:
bitterapple said:
what if mitsuo was the one that hit banri?

I feel like this is a possibility.
that'd be a great plot twist anyway I was sure Mitsuo already knew about that stuff regarding Banri but well... one thing is for sure.. some revelation will happen at his class reunion.. I guarantee it.
Feb 27, 2014 2:31 PM

Aug 2013
That beginning was hilarious. All those senpai are crazy :P

Koko have agreed that Banri make peace with his past.

All hail Koko and Chinami friendship! :D

Linda is keeping distance with Mitsuo because she still love Banri.

Seriously, not telling anyone about his condition will put is relationship with Mitsuo into shit.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 3, 2014 7:43 AM
Nov 2013
really hoping for a mitsuoxlinda ending :3 do you think it's possible??

i think the punk girl that lives next door was actually the one who hit him but that's just me
Mar 3, 2014 8:00 PM
Dec 2012
Loved seeing Koko mature, growing away from the clingy helpless girl.
But what I loved more was the "too cool for friends" Mitsuo start crying about being left out of everything. Like Rin in Free ;D
Mar 5, 2014 12:26 PM

Mar 2013
I didn't know Mitsuo and 2D-kun were ignorant about Banri's accident. Things getting interesting again.
Mar 6, 2014 6:34 AM

Dec 2011
Catch up time.

So glad that Banri's actually willing to accept his past now, rather than pretending it didn't exist.

TRI_Mike said:
I didn't know Mitsuo and 2D-kun were ignorant about Banri's accident.

Oh, and that. And Kouko is pretending she doesn't know anything to them. It seems Mitsuo might be starting to figure something out, though. Even if Linda won't answer him either.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 9, 2014 1:07 PM

Jan 2012
Koko's growth is just like Taiga...and Linda will have the same faith as Minorin :(
Mar 11, 2014 2:20 AM

May 2013
Koko's development from episode 1 to this has been actually one of the most 'Realistic' changes I've ever seen in anime. Not forced or predictable. Really nice :)
*insert cringey anime reference here*
Mar 12, 2014 2:23 PM

Jun 2011
I didn't like the part with Mitsuo,
kawaii-despair said:
Mitsuo starts to annoy me.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 15, 2014 7:20 AM

Oct 2013
Rather than Kouko's development, it was nice to see Banri finally opening up with his past. He can talk about his past without any problem in front of both Linda and Kouko.
Mar 27, 2014 2:51 AM
Feb 2009
woot cute slp over with chinami
Mar 31, 2014 10:23 AM

May 2012
Koko sure was cute in her yukata! And well Mitsuo sure fucked up with Linda which imo is good, I'm not sure why Linda lied against him though and well Koko sure managed to properly hide Banri's past but Mitsuo sure is up to something! So let's see what's next!
May 26, 2014 8:49 PM

Sep 2011
Goddamit, Yanao and Chinami must get together by the end of this!
Jul 6, 2014 1:02 AM
May 2012
Kouko, stop.....please, don't make me love you more <3
Alright, Banri, accept your past, settle things with Linda, and be with Kouko!!
Mitsuo likes Linda, but I think he still likes Chinami. Chinami likes Mitsuo.
I don't want Mitsuo and Banri's friendship destroyed!!
Jul 10, 2014 5:12 PM

Dec 2012
Koko & Chinami time YES <3
that Linda/Mitsuo interaction was awkward to watch lmao
Jul 11, 2014 9:23 AM

Oct 2012
Misunderstanding festival club is misunderstanding

Lol Kouko.. So Tsundere with Oka xD
"Signature removed"
Jul 11, 2014 12:58 PM

Aug 2013
Actually, I noticed a small thing in the end of episode. Koko didn't tell what she knows about Banri's past. I was amazed, seriously. I like her now even more.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 20, 2014 6:31 AM

Mar 2014
Assuming ... haha !!
Second time misunderstanding a situation again .. Ohh .. the faces of shock .. !!
Lighting the sky with fireworks display !!
I love this genuine side of koko ... she's given off such a nice and calm mood .. great composure .. totally likeable for me !!
Oh man .. the sincerity of koko is heart touching much .. She's really honest when it comes to banri . well ... I hope she would keep that buoyant personality intact with her .
Koko and oka sure are best buddies now haha ~ !!
Yano seems to like linda .. well .. a part of mine agrees if there's a development but .. also another part of me still stick to the original pairings . (which is I fully support until now .)
Linda still denies that fact .. up to this point .. well .. base on the current situation I bet nothing will change If she ever tells the truth about banri and herself . or .. that's what I would like the situation be. some people will be "surprise" of course .(still saddens me though.. I always want to linda to end up with banri so much .. but it just can't happen at this moments .)
Looks to me no one wants to about the past too .. shouldn't be less problematic If all has a knowledge about it ? I mean they will not be so curious like yano here .. It can be a bother .
Pretty great episode !!! I love the atmosphere of this episode :D very relaxing and pleasing .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2014 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
Yana is starting to see the connection between Banri and Linda.

Dec 20, 2014 9:41 PM

Feb 2013
Looks like Banri wants to accept his past self. That's good I guess. Looks like Chinami finally moved out into her apartment. So itsuo and Linda do work together. And it loosk like Mitsuo wants to get close to Linda. Is Mitsuo falling out of love with Chinami and faling in love with Linda? That's what it totally looks like. Mitsuo is starting to put the pieces between Linda and Banri together. What will he do when he finds out?
Jan 29, 2015 7:32 AM

May 2014
Banri and Linda alone time incoming.
Mar 14, 2015 4:01 PM

Oct 2014
Another great episode! Damn Koko is like the perfect girlfriend currently, in contrast in how she was before she's very mature now and understanding.

Banri x Koko all the way
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2015 9:38 AM
Feb 2015
Looks like koko is becoming a much better person. She finally allows banri to go home and that is where his old self is. She even allowed him to go when Linda is going too. Oh man this will be interesting...
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
May 8, 2015 3:49 AM

Mar 2015
Really awkward situation before/after the fireworks, Linda told to Tada to come the High-School Reunion, Well Kaga can accept it to Tada coming for the high-school reunion with Linda, Then thank goodness Kaga ask Linda if it's true Tada's classmates with Linda since high school. I taught Kaga will be mad with Linda... very awkward seriously..
I'm so happy Kaga is very hearted person with Oka :) also with Yana and 2D-kun
Nice try Yana =_=, trying to impress with Linda while she cleans. And my goodness Yana heard from 2D-kun about Tada's accident in the past, why Yana didn't know? Maybe Tada don't like to talk about it?

What happens next?
Jun 8, 2015 7:57 PM

Apr 2010
I just had to laugh at the overly melodramatic scenes, anime in general has this problem but it just made me laugh this time. Nobody ever talks to one another in the same way people talk to each other in this.

It's like the characters are reading scripted lines.
Nov 18, 2015 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode!

Glad Kouko and Banri are okay now. Yeah was surprised when Banri brought up his past to Linda in fron of Kouko out of nowhere. I thought Kouko would react badly etc.

Lol Yana obviously making moves on Linda. He has good body, but he sucks at picking up chicks.

2D-kun is right. If someone doesn't want to talk about the past, you shouldn't force to bring it upfront. Just because he think Linda and Banri might have some relationship back then.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 30, 2015 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
Why won't they tell Mitsuo and 2D? why does it matter?

So Mitsuo likes Linda but not sure she feels the same way, she probably still likes Banri.

Yeah glad Koko and Banri are fine again. She didn't have to accept the high school reunion invite for him though.
Jan 2, 2016 7:55 AM

Jun 2009
oh shit i completely forgot that mitsuo and chinami doesn't know at all and 2d-kun sort of doesn't know about banri's past. this could be interesting.
Jun 9, 2016 5:13 AM

Jul 2008
Uh oh, looks like one more big push in the Linda and Banri drama department.
Jul 1, 2016 7:59 PM

Sep 2014
Honestly, so sick of the characters lying to each other at every chance they get. We've been getting lies after lies ever since the first few episodes.

Can they for once tell the truth without some shitty drama happening before -.-
Mar 23, 2018 4:26 PM

Aug 2014
So, Mitsuo loved Oka...she rejected him and he went for the next available one, Linda LOL. His "love" seems very shallow. And now he is starting to act like an asshole. I have a feeling he is going to do something bad.
Apr 8, 2018 9:18 PM

Jul 2009
This show ends episodes in really weird places o_O Either way, Banri going to his high school reunion huh ... that'll be interesting. It really seems as though Kouko is changing though, which is nice to see. Plus she's trying not to be so jealous and is even encouraging Linda to hang out with him back home! :O She seems to be becoming better friends with Chinami as well which is nice. I wonder what will happen at the reunion ... oh boy. I forgot that Mitsuo didn't know about Banri's past ... :O
Apr 12, 2018 10:36 AM

Apr 2013
So Linda is lying to Yana and Yana is annoying her in the end which helps no one. Kouko apparently is slowly getting over her jealousy which is good development for her and 2D-kun knows that they shouldn't sniff around in Banri's past if he doesn't speak about it. Oka-chan is just being cute as always :3
Nov 9, 2018 5:56 PM

May 2013
I really like 2D-kun. His personality is very refreshing in this sea of drama lol ^-^ I'd want a friend like him. He seems very easy to talk to C:

Lmao looks like it's Mitsuo's turn to be insecure about BanriXLinda like how Koko was X]

Those desserts looked good P; I wonder if they were shaved ice or cakes :3
Mar 13, 2019 4:47 AM

Feb 2018
Banri finally joined the high school reunion.
Apr 8, 2020 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
Linda's a bish. Why she gotta act like that when her ticket was stolen? M'man Yana was just playing. Truthfully though, I never liked Linda. As a person, she's so average. I mean, I tolerated her... but she kinda ruined it during the clean-up scene. Why is she being so vague with Yana? irjfuhawehafiorwetoiwh

UPDATE: I typed that all up without having finished the episode. I actually had no idea that Yana and 2D didn't know about Banri's past. Maybe that's why Linda was being vague -- but still wtf.
removed-userApr 8, 2020 7:07 PM
May 19, 2020 6:56 AM

Apr 2020
I love how tsundere Koko is in her relationship with Oka-chan <3
Jul 5, 2020 8:35 AM

Jun 2020
koko's character is having such great development (ノ∀`♥)

loved the koko and chinami moments, okachan has always been so kind and friendly with her she's the best!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 8, 2020 1:51 AM

Jun 2020
This episode was definitely slow, but it is clear a storm is brewing, especially with an end like that.

Also, I am loving Kouko's character development. It came a little late in my opinion, but I am definitely happy she is becoming as she would say, more like an adult ever so slowly.
Have a great day!

Feb 15, 2021 9:43 AM

Aug 2010
Not gonna lie, once the ending credits hit, I was sitting there like, "Huh? That's the end of the episode?"

But anyways, Kouko has grown so much. The scene with her and Banri was so cute and heartfelt. "I'll love every part of you. Even parts you don't like about yourself," made me go, "Awww."

She really loves him. I'm rooting for them even more.

Apr 6, 2021 11:08 AM
Dec 2018
People still denying that Linda likes Yana? She lies again when Banri asks how she knew about the crash. Yang is calling her when she's with her family. No comments about not seeing him as a guy this time.

How people even think she is potential interest for Banri is beyond me.
Dec 30, 2021 12:44 PM
May 2020
yana getting a lil too curious for his liking
Nov 18, 2022 9:59 PM

Aug 2020
so uh we just forgot to tell mitsuo i guess lol
Dec 12, 2022 2:37 PM

Feb 2022
Next episode has to do something with Linda, very interesting.
Love the Oka x Kuoko moments, they always make me smile awkwardly.
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Feb 25, 2023 11:23 PM
Aug 2022
It amazing i literaly loved it and this is my first ever anime serise
Aug 5, 2023 3:49 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Something big is gonna go down when Banri goes to visit his hometown.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 6, 9:09 AM

Jun 2017
Probably the best episode till date.Koko had a major positive character growth.From her projecting a good part of idealistic Banri in her head to accepting of the goods and bads,twists and turns of the real Banri.She is ready to venture into the next part of love and graduate from merely going out .
"Once you fall in love,you really love that person through thick and skin" Pick of the one liner there, Oka .
What Banri decides is upto him .Now the snake is also headed there.
bakakisimaJan 6, 9:14 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.