Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2009 9:35 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Natsumi, what are you doing?

Cheating on you.:P
Some couple they are.

I like how Mako wears the most boyish clothes out of the primary Sailor Scouts.

I'm a man. You stay here

Such irritating sexist words.:x Anime does this all the time too.:x

Hey guess what little boy, the monster's you're all fighting are GIRLS.
Hmph.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Dec 9, 2009 2:55 PM

Jun 2009
ahh this is such a nostalgic series... I can't get enough of it
Mar 20, 2010 6:21 AM

Oct 2009
lol 2 mamuro :D nice episode
Aug 13, 2010 7:03 AM

Oct 2008
Hahaha.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 29, 2011 1:54 PM
Nov 2010
omg I did not see that coming.

meneope said:
ahh this is such a nostalgic series... I can't get enough of it

This. I still can't believe Sailor Moon has very crappy animation, consisting only of recycling the special moves/transformation and absolutely no fighting scene. But it doesn't matter because it's still awesome 8D
Jun 25, 2011 8:58 PM

Sep 2009
Ehhh!? Moonlight Knight wa Mamoru janaaai? Nanja kore =O
Sep 30, 2011 11:24 PM

Sep 2008
What!?
What is happening with the Arabian Mamoru?
I am so confused.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2011 11:55 AM

May 2010
Hah, Moonlight Knight's lines are so cheesy!
“Money can't buy dere”
Dec 19, 2011 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
ukonkivi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I'm a man. You stay here

Hmph.

Not to mention they were saved by girls.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 12, 2012 3:25 AM

Jun 2010
Whoa! A plot that isn't completely obvious! What's with Mamoru of Arabia? Clone? Ghost?? TIME TRAVELLER??!?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 2:35 AM
Mar 2008
ukonkivi said:

I'm a man. You stay here

Hmph.

It's even more infuriating that he's a little boy who somehow thinks he's more capable than his much older, much bigger sister. He is hardly a man, he is a child. Oh well, I think Sailor Moon generally manages to contract views like that. Especially the manga. But yeah, I did cringe at that sentence.
Aug 8, 2013 11:42 PM

Jul 2008
Spooky_Sez said:
Whoa! A plot that isn't completely obvious! What's with Mamoru of Arabia? Clone? Ghost?? TIME TRAVELLER??!?!

Yeah that plus Usagi's powers have gone away essentially. No crescent wand and the tiara has gone useless. That's a problem.
Feb 9, 2014 7:57 AM
Mar 2013
Yeah! Another episode with the family. Loved the little rivalry going on with Darien and the other guy. Did anyone else notice the monster holograms looked exactly like some of the demons Sailor Moon defeated in the previous season?

I'm getting kind of bored of the alien twins. I'm hoping the plot moves forward soon.
Feb 9, 2014 4:24 PM

Mar 2008
emeraldrosary said:
I'm getting kind of bored of the alien twins. I'm hoping the plot moves forward soon.
Agreed. They're cool and all, but I'm hoping the pace will pick back up soon. It was a bummer to discover that everyone lost their memories this season too since I was hoping things would develop even more between characters and that the story would continue on with the sailors having an even stronger friendship. I'm guessing we'll get back to the main story in the second half though.

Apr 26, 2014 10:43 PM

Aug 2007
Huh?
Well, the Moonlight Knight looks exactly like Tuxedo Mask, so I'm wondering if this has to do with something that happened in the final battle. Unless there is absolutely no way to predict this...?

Jun 21, 2014 12:26 AM

Jan 2011
Well the appearance of both Moonlight Knight and Mamoru in the same place at the same time was a surprise...what the hell is going on? The malfunctioning Tiara was also pretty interesting. I'm actually fairly happy with the two aliens who are a change of pace from the first series. The stealing of energy actually doesn't seem to do long-term damage to the victims, although the monsters may do collateral damage.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 5, 2014 9:39 PM

Apr 2010
I remember watching this and yet i'm still confused. Oh well. On with the show! :D

Apr 8, 2015 4:24 AM

Apr 2012
Lol the alien guy and Mamoru fighting each other.

Also, CMOA for Usagi's father. Well, until he realized that the fire extinguisher wasn't such a good idea.

Damn, Moonlight Knight has better lines than Tuxedo Mask.
Him slicing the opponent's tentacles was cool, complete with an awesome pose. Then the tentacle monster reveals she has more, lol.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 27, 2015 4:23 PM

Aug 2010
Ramen said:
emeraldrosary said:
Agreed. They're cool and all, but I'm hoping the pace will pick back up soon. It was a bummer to discover that everyone lost their memories this season too since I was hoping things would develop even more between characters and that the story would continue on with the sailors having an even stronger friendship. I'm guessing we'll get back to the main story in the second half though.

Had the same feeling. At least they got their memories back? But it still feels like they're focused on Serena and Darian though (Usagi and Mamoru). I'm hoping for more episodes based on the Sailor Scouts their friendship. And the individual members of the Sailor Scout as well not just Sailor Moon.

On a side note: I have to admit it felt cute how Darian/Mamoru claimed to not be interested in girls chasing after him yet he still went after Serena/Usagi when she ran away. It also felt like he was calling her meatball head in a more affectionate way. Maybe he still feels some attachment? Who knows..

BecauseAllYourThoughtsAreWicked | Sailor Mars
Dec 1, 2018 4:16 PM
Mar 2018
Eh I didn't really like this one. The battle parts with the aliens were nice but most of the episode was boring VR arcade antics. A few funny parts though.
Aug 27, 2019 8:22 PM
Jul 2009
I was going to go to bed but now I'm going to stay up and watch next episode because I'm excited to see her new transformation.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Mar 18, 2020 2:16 AM

Dec 2019
Wow, virtual reality sure has come a long way
Apr 24, 2020 7:10 AM

Apr 2008
But then who was Moonlight Knight?!
Aug 2, 2021 11:45 PM

Dec 2020
Ramen said:

On a side note: I have to admit it felt cute how Darian/Mamoru claimed to not be interested in girls chasing after him yet he still went after Serena/Usagi when she ran away. It also felt like he was calling her meatball head in a more affectionate way. Maybe he still feels some attachment? Who knows..

Totally agree! I also thought it was cute (and hilarious) when Usagi was daydreaming about Tuxedo Mask and Moonlight Knight holding each of her hands and coming back to reality with Mamoru still holding her wrist.
Feb 13, 2022 4:44 AM

Mar 2020
On the one hand, there's some cool mysteries being set up, like "why aren't Usagi's powers working?" and "who is Moonlight Knight if he's not Mamoru?", but it was kind of a boring episode all around. While Moonlight Knight isn't Tuxedo Mask, he might as well be, and the other Senshi came out of nowhere at the end - I was half expecting a joke where they missed all the action being stuck in the queue. Also, i'd like to see Usagi actually be good at something outside of being Sailor Moon for once, all of this "she looks like a bufoon so everyone laughs about it" is getting tired.

May 10, 2022 10:57 PM
May 2022
Does anyone knows the song that plays when "Sneakers Shingo" appears? (the same song also plays in the Sailor Moon S ep 11, 18:50). It sounds like a 80s rock

Guys I've found it :') https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9MfR0dSgRI&ab_channel=Sora4277 its called "Sailor Senshi Reunion" or "Determination"
SymonFlyVMay 10, 2022 11:54 PM
Apr 5, 2023 9:52 PM
Jan 2017
Only a few episodes into this season, and things are already getting interesting. Usagi's crown doesn't work for some reason, and apparently Mamoru isn't the Moonlight Knight, unless he somehow got cloned or something. Maybe something happened when Tuxedo Mask was in the dark kingdom from last season.
Apr 21, 2:47 AM

Jul 2017
interesting episode, so arabian tuxedo mask is not mamoru and usagi's tiara doesn't work anymore.
i'm curious to see the next episodes.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 9, 9:12 AM

Mar 2024
Moonlight Knight isn’t Tuxedo Mask?! I didn’t see that one coming… lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 22 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

27 by ad0rablegoat »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 14 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

25 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Yesterday, 10:43 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 20 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 15, 2010

16 by n9nzz »»
Yesterday, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 42 Discussion

Shin_Star - May 7, 2010

30 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 16, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 1 Discussion

ukonkivi - May 11, 2009

29 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 15, 8:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.