Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 26, 2018 6:26 PM
May 2018
Yisus, That insest xd
I have nothing wrong with that, but Damn I dislike Yuka... she is so obsess and jealous about everything tbh.

But ignoring that, I want to keep knowing about Lucy ^^
Feb 27, 2019 2:49 PM
Apr 2016
Smh Yuka got all lovey dovey with Kouta, Lucy got all jealous xD The scene with Mayu and that gangster-person was awesome, really awesome! Good episode.
Mar 16, 2019 12:16 AM

Dec 2018
really tired of the wanton battery from yuka, i hope dude hauls off and roundhouses her once just for good measure.
May 21, 2019 12:01 AM

Jul 2016
Kurama: "Nana, I want you to live a long and proper life."

*Sends Nana to the same damn city where all the shit is happening"

Nana: "Papa no baka."
May 6, 2020 3:00 PM

Mar 2020
Finally someone pimp slapped that horny hoe
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 18, 2020 9:46 PM
Apr 2020
hol' up.
I'm guessing that's -our- nana.
I'm guessing they are not real -cousins-... (hope so?)
What is going on.
May 27, 2020 2:00 PM

Dec 2018
Bandoh is ungrateful as always, but if anything, he's a man of his word.

Well it was Yuuka's time to shine, lol.

I guess it's time to connect the pieces of the puzzle.
- Kohta had a bad flashback with Lucy 8 years ago
- Kohta's dad died in a car accident (? years ago)
- Kanae died from disease and she was with Kohta on a train (I'm guessing Lucy is on the train too) (? years ago)
- A seashell trigerred Lucy (Episode 2)

It seems to converges to 1 point with all this pieces but I hope this show has something surprising prepared...
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Jul 16, 2020 3:14 PM

Sep 2016
Man, the writing in this show is so laughably bad, I just can't take it seriously.
Sep 27, 2020 12:23 AM

Jul 2020
That incest thing kind if ruin it. Makes me more irritated with Yuka and now with Kohta as well.

I think Lucy killed Kohta’s father and sister in the past and also Lucy and Kohta might know each other also when they were kids.

And just when I started liking Bandoh, at least he let Mayu off the hook.

Glad that Nana is alive. Poor girl, just when she will about to start she was caught face to face with Bandoh
Oct 9, 2020 10:55 AM

Dec 2019
In Japan, the incest is relation only between for people that have 50% in blood relation.
Oct 18, 2020 12:02 AM
Jul 2020
6 episodes in and i'm torn. On one hand, I really like the plot and the way these arcs are progressing, and the music is *chef kiss* perfection. But the writing feels so forced in some spots, and i feel like they can't decide what art form they're gonna stick to. Main characters are moe as heck but everyone else has pretty normal eyes. I guess art is subjective so I won't dwell on it but it's the writing that's been getting to me. I know this was adapted from a manga (which I haven't read) but it feels almost as if they didn't even add any new lines, they're just reading straight from the manga and animating over it. And by that I mean it feels very choppy and forced in some spots, as if the writers are just taking the shortest path to the desired plot point.
But above it all, the music keeps tuggin at me, and the greater plot is actually really intriguing so I must continue watching.
Nov 30, 2020 9:12 PM
Nov 2018
not the cousin-cest damn it.
Feb 2, 2021 1:42 PM

Jan 2020
ah glad nana's alive~
good episode; got some gore here and there.
yuka's annoying af though.
oh no not the incest. c'mon man, she's your fucking cousin. go out with lucy instead
3099Feb 2, 2021 2:24 PM
Mar 6, 2021 7:23 PM

Feb 2019
The short haired girl is annoying

Oh, the plot thickens

Nana is back!!!
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Sep 19, 2021 1:04 AM

Mar 2021
so bando isn't a bad guy entirely

damn that incest was hot

nana's back! good girl must stay alive
Nov 20, 2021 10:10 AM

Oct 2021
yuka's and kouta's relationship is pretty disgusting, and yuka as a character ssssssssucks. fuck yuka.
U.S.C.H!
Dec 21, 2021 4:36 AM

Jul 2021
Kurama cared so much about Nana that he disobeyed orders to kill her and made her flee to safety.
Yuka is very annoying, without a doubt the worst character in this anime.
asdasdsadad
Jul 10, 2022 7:01 PM

Mar 2021
Harout said:
Who's this Nana ?

si,la que perdio sus manos y piernas
Jul 24, 2022 3:11 AM

Jul 2021
bruh is that director fucking stupid, sending nana to the shore again, of course she's found by that dude.

it's getting confirmed that lucy is someone kouta knew from childhood, maybe it was her who killed hkouta's dad and sister? also seems like lucy hates yuka xd, imagine how luxy's gonna react when she find out yuka and kouta kissed haha, yuka gonna be so dead. though the kiss was pretty good, liked it.

i was really relieved to see lucy and kouta have a normal conversation, it did help kouta remember some stuff. though it's annoying how the split personality takes over anytime, i like nyuu too but i'm more curious about lucy.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 19, 2022 11:34 PM

May 2015
Why does everyone land on that beach lol
Dec 13, 2022 1:23 PM
Apr 2021
How is this considered a horror? Gore, sure. But horror? Whoever comes up with these tags is pretty far off from reality.
Apr 13, 2023 11:20 PM

Apr 2016
I was kind of hoping Nana could just have a happy ending and exit the show but I guess not huh.

I feel like at this point all the tragedy in this show just feels kind of silly, like I don't know maybe I'm just heartless but I couldn't seem to take Mayu's backstory seriously even if I like her as a character and I actually laughed out loud when Kurama said he killed his daughter with his bare hands. This show is very frivolous with its tragic backstories which I guess is kind of the appeal and I guess it might not just my thing.

Not sure why people seem to be such big fans of Lucy tbh when there's three total times she's not Nyu and y'know she's pretty badass when she kills people while naked but I never felt she's done much else than that. Like she's cool but is she anything more?
Oct 16, 2023 9:30 PM
Oct 2023
im glad nana is alive:D the incest was pretty unneeded though .
Nov 11, 2023 7:45 PM
Nov 2018
Needed less Alabama. Saw Bando coming after Nana from a few inches off.
Nov 19, 2023 9:12 PM

Dec 2019
DUDE. YOU TWO ARE COUSINS. STOP KISSING AND BEING ALL LOVELY YOU WEIRDOS.

WHY THE FUCK IS BANDO SUCH AN UNBEARABLE MACHO PIECE OF SHIT?

WHY CAN'T ANYONE IN THIS ANIME BE NORMAL??!!!
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Dec 10, 2023 8:43 AM

Dec 2022
I thought the episode started off quite slow, but it ended up being one of my favourite episodes yet.

The papa character is very interesting; initially I thought he was going to be one of those characters who looks evil but turns out to be a good guy. But then he says he killed his daughter with his own hands- I don't know what to think of him anymore. His love for Nana seems to be real though, so it will be interesting to see how their relationship develops.

I guess Yuka isn't a very popular character on MAL - either because of the cousin thing or because people see her as selfish - but I was pleasantly surprised by the kiss between her and Kouta. The anime still might go in the direction of putting Kouta and Lucy/Nyuuu together, but I personally prefer Kouta & Yuka. I think the anime has developed their relationship better overall.

I felt sorry for Mayu. She's been through so much, and now she's gotten beaten by the criminal man. Wanta's devotion to Mayu is very cute though 🐶

All in all, I've really been enjoying this anime so far. I didn't expect to love it this much because of the average rating, but it's been a pleasant surprise! It's just kinda sad that I'm already at the halfway point. Brilliant pacing though, nothing feels rushed despite it being a short anime.
Mar 2, 2:35 PM
Oct 2023
The plot twist was good.
Mar 10, 9:49 AM

Aug 2019
so nana is alive after all and somehow she has her limb back but we'll see what happens when dumbo happened to spot her. i got the feeling that at least some of the pink hair girls are the suit mans "children" as why he cared about nana since she didnt hurt people.

lucy actually talks to mc as herself and not as "nyuu" and possibly lucy is the reason mc's sister(?) got that disease. as the female professor said those who get it are killed. and the flashbacks also had blood so maybe lucy also killed mc's unlce or whoever it was that he was sad about

also punching is peak comedy straight from the 2000s japan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

then - Dec 4, 2007

430 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
May 10, 7:04 PM

» How is this still rated 7.5?

Dirittoprocedura - Apr 29

25 by Phloup »»
Apr 29, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Chelle - Aug 21, 2007

199 by vikivill »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Nov 30, 2007

105 by GarlicDead »»
Mar 31, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

111 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 11, 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.